Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid up your length, my wetness pressed against your hardness, my lips opening and sliding over your girth as our mouths met, tongues clashing in a frenzy as the head of your prick slid to my wet hole and you eased your hips to slide yourself in. I broke the kiss, arching my back to slide the whole length of you deep inside me, my bared flesh inviting you to bend and kiss my nipples for the first time, sucking one into your mouth, flicking your tongue over the hard tip as I ground against you, revelling in the sensation of you pushed deep within me. You moved to the other nipple, trailing your tongue as you moved across, sucking that one in as well, flicking it too, and pushing in to me, your hips mirroring my grinding to push you deeper.

The sensation was too much for me, the wait, the anticipation, the teasing as we undressed had wound me tightly and I felt my orgasm rising, tightening me around your shaft, slicking you more with me, and I pulled your chin up from where you were sucking my nipples, to kiss me again, our mouths and tongues meeting as it ripped through me, intense waves of pleasure making me gasp, my teeth trapping your tongue, but not biting. I shuddered my ecstasy onto your prick, my muscles spasming around your shaft as I came. You felt it, and as I released your tongue, you smiled at me, then drew me into another kiss, your tongue tasting me, your hands running over my back as you let me come down from the dizzying height, your hips still moving slightly, gently, tenderly easing yourself in and out of me.

You were slightly disappointed when I slid off you and rolled onto my back, until I pulled you onto your side, your leg sliding between mine, then your body following as I pulled you on top of me. Your prick needed no guide to slide into me once more, and that first push into me revived me, reawakened my lust after the release of my orgasm, and your passion was spurred by mine as I grabbed your hips and pulled you deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around you as your lust took over and thrust you into my core, my legs and hands helping you on every stroke. I felt the awakening of your own beast of passion as you pushed deeper into me, your thrusting becoming harder, faster, pushing me towards another orgasm as you drove yourself in, spurred on by my soft cries of pleasure, and I felt you harden, lengthen, broaden, your balls tightening as you spurred us both on to orgasm with your lust, feeding on mine, the two combining to become one great burst of ecstasy as you came, deep inside, your last thrust pushing me over to join you, our simultaneous pleasure making me softly cry out.

You lay on top of me, spent, after that, covering my neck in soft kisses, nuzzling at my ear as your breathing calmed and my racing heart slowed back to a more normal rate, my butterflies stilled at last.

That was six hours ago, and I am lying here beside you, remembering it all vividly, picturing every moment in my mind. Your soft, regular breathing sounds like music to me as you drift towards sleep. I am heading there too, and I have had to almost pinch myself to make sure this isn't a dream. I dread going to sleep in case I wake up to find that it was all just a figment of my imagination, our six hours of lovemaking since that first time, just some wet dream, the passion, tenderness and lust, all just fantasy. I lay my head on your shoulder and you sleepily pull me tighter to you. I hear your heartbeat, a soft, rhythmic sound that soothes me, and I wrap my arms around you and drift on the verge of consciousness, with you holding me tight, making me feel safe, loved, wanted and needed and I look forward to sharing more with you as you have promised me we will.

12