Anticipation

Story Info
Cheating wife thinks of you.
1.5k words
2.81
54k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was yelling at the top of his lungs about nothing at all. I wasn't listening; I was just waiting for him to leave. Knowing you were watching and waiting yourself. I'm still not sure what was all said that day, but I remember my last words as he walked out the door was something towards him about you are no good in bed anyways, you are very replaceable. He must not have found it as amusing as me; he got in his truck and did not come back for hours, lucky for us. As soon as his truck rounded the corner, I heard your engine rev and pull up in my drive. I watched you from the window as you were looking in every direction for him to come back. When he didn't, I watched you calmly walk up to the door. I watched you ring my doorbell and stand there in anticipation of me coming to the door or him to come back in his truck.

When he didn't come back and I answered the door you came at me like mounting bull, pushing me against the wall kissing me hard and passionately. I pushed you back to the center of the room onto his chair. I sat on you unbuttoning your shirt while still kissing you. Your hands all over my body touching every inch, you slide my shirt over my head and my breasts come at you with no bra to hide them with. You love it and grab at them and your tongue circles and sucks on my hard erect nipples. You feel so good. I can feel your hard cock under me growing with every kiss. It wants out. I get off of you and pull your pants off. You pull my little cotton pants off me and slide my panties down to my ankles, showing you a clean trimmed pussy. You sit there staring at my naked body up and down, not sure where to begin you get up and kiss me more.

I pull down your briefs and slide my hand up and down your shaft as you kiss me. You pick me up and I put my legs around you and you carry me off still kissing me. I said take me up stairs. You take me up the stairs and lay me on the bed and ask me if I'm sure I want to go through with this. I pull you onto the bed and kiss you harder and longer. You kiss down my neck onto my shoulder blade then down to my breasts; kissing down my stomach to my navel. Circling it with your tongue, the anticipation is killing me I push your head to my pussy. You take your tongue deep down my wet pussy and come back out and just look at me and smile. You spread my legs out wide over your shoulders and take my hard clit into your mouth sucking and twirling it with your tongue in such pleasure I scream your name loud.

The windows are open and you stop to tell me to be quiet, but I can't... you feel so good. You go back at my wet and hot pussy with full force. Your fingers twirling at my hard clit and your tongue deep in my hole, I clinch at my sheets and scream your name again and again as I let my first orgasm go, not letting this stop you, you keep at me licking my juices as you go. My back arched in the air you pull me higher up to you where you slide your tongue back to my ass hold and pry my rim with your fingers, and I moan again in pleasure. I grab at you, pulling you down to me. You lay me back down on the bed and slide up next to me kissing every inch of me on your way up. I kiss you deep again, tasting my self on your lips I grab at you more. I push you down on the bed and get on top of you guiding your hard cock into my wet hole. It feels amazingly good as you open me up wide going in; I moan your name loud again in pleasure. I rock back and forth; moving in motion with you. You lean up into me grabbing at my nipples with your mouth, caressing them with your soft touching hands. With every lick on my nipple, I swirl my pussy on your cock, harder and faster.

My hair all sweaty against my face, clinging to me, you slow me down sliding me over to my side. I climb off of you and your cock is dripping with wet ness of sweat and me. I get between your legs taking your hard cock deep in my mouth. Sliding the shaft in and out your tight skin gets harder as massages at your balls. You moan my name and push my head harder down on your cock. With one long burst you explode in my mouth. I keep taking your hard cock in and out of me. You stay very hard and erect as I swallow all of your cum. I turn over and get on all 4s with my hands on the head board you begin to eat at my pussy from behind. After getting me wet again, you slam into me hard and I scream in pain and pleasure again.

You cover my mouth with your free hand using the other to help with your motioning in and out harder and faster every time. Your hand slowly comes from my face and slides back my head to my hair. You grab it with all your might using my head as your motion now; you move the other hand around the front of me and circle my hard clit faster and faster. Gliding your dick through my wetness with your hand, your wet fingers you come back to my ass to tease more and more; as you slowly open it farther around the rim.

You kiss back down my back and kiss to my hole. Eating me from behind again tasting my juices you lick my hole getting it as wet as you can, widening it with your fingers, I motion you in. You slowly bring your hard dick up to my rim, sliding it in circles teasing at my ass. You bring your hand back around to my face, and cover my mouth again. With one short, hard motion you slide your cock deep in my ass. I scream in pain and pleasure again. You break the tightness with your first motion. The pleasure you give me makes me moan with every glide. Slowly you start out in and out of me, your hands come around me cupping at my breasts. Squeezing them in pleasure with your motions, you moan my name over and over again telling me how good I feel all over your cock. Your balls slapping at my ass, I scream in pleasure again and again. Your hands slide down to me again and circle my hard clit. I shake all over while you slide your fingers up in me as I orgasm all over you. You bring your hand back up to my face and I lick your fingers.

You slowly take yourself out of me and I scream again in pleasure and pain. You lay me on the bed, dripping sweat over me. You bring my legs up over your shoulders and slide your hard cock into my pussy. Gliding it in and out with your fingers, my fingers come down to meet yours. I circle myself and you slow down, watching me pleasure me as you slam in and out me. You take yourself out of me and let me circle myself more and more; you pull my pussy back up to your face and slide your tongue back into my hole helping me finger myself. You kiss back up my stomach stopping at my breasts; they are so tender your touch sending me moaning again. You make your way back up to my face kissing me passionately.

Facing you, on our sides you slide your cock back in me, and our hips begin to move in motion while we kiss. With our hips in motion you pull away to tell me I'm beautiful and at that instant I cum again, with the wetness of my pussy you cock hardens and explodes.

We lay in bed, you still in me for a few minutes as we are trying to catch our breathe. I'm unable to move, my body taking so much pain and pleasure you pick me up and carry me to the bathroom and turn the shower on for me, we get in and you wash my whole body with your hands and soap. You get your self done and we get out, you dry me off and tuck me back in bed. You lay with me till I fall asleep, telling me how you want to be here when I wake up, but you can't. I said one of these days you will be the one beside me and soon after I fell asleep. You must have found you way out, as you were gone when I woke.