Anticipation

Story Info
Dinner out turns sensual.
3k words
4.53
11.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers

You email me telling me you will pick me up for dinner at 7, and that I should wear my red satin push up bra with the matching red thong (don't forget to shave), a red v neck shirt that leaves nothing to the imagination (and shows just a hint of the tops of my breasts and the top of the bra, or is that shirt that can be seen?), with a short denim skirt - not too tight so you can reach under if you'd like, but not too loose either - you don't want anything shown unless you desire it, with a pair of black high heels, leaving my hair down and nothing else.

Before you help me into the car, you have me face it, putting my hands on the seat so you can pull my skirt up and make sure I have worn the correct underwear, and I have shaved. Turning me around you give me a long lingering kiss, promising of the night to come while you rub my nipples through my shirt and bra, lightly pulling on the rings hidden there.

Instead of heading for a restaurant, you inform me that you have picked up dinner already and we are going to our favorite stretch of beach (the quiet, secluded one) where we can have a picnic alone. You have gone to our favorite Chinese place and gotten things that are easy to feed me.

Upon reaching the beach, you lay out a blanket and have me remove my shoes and sit down, with me legs curled under me. Coming behind me you softly kiss my neck and fondle my breasts through my shirt. When I close my eyes and tip my head back to give you better access, you reach up and tie a blindfold around my head. As I reach up to remove it you tell me "No", and gently pull my hands behind my back and place my leather cuffs on my wrists. Before attaching them together, you pull my shirt over my head leaving me clothed in just my bra and skirt.

"What a fetching picture you make, on the blanket, in your bra and skirt, with the sun setting behind you, your wrists tied and a blindfold on. Your nipples are getting hard from the slight breeze off the water and from the anticipation I am sure you are feeling. You can not see what is happening now, and you have no way to cover yourself if anyone were to happen by. I bet if I were to reach down you would be soaking wet."

I am hoping you would reach down to feel my pussy because it is wet and I know if you were to even brush against my clit I would cum. But you seem to know this because you move away from me and I can hear you pulling out containers and opening them up. You start by feeding me a couple bites of fried rice and a piece of BBQ pork. Then you stop and say I look very uncomfortable the way I am sitting and you carefully help me to stand. Once I am standing you undo the button on my skirt and slowly slide the zipper down and let it fall to my feet. Helping me out of it you move it aside and help me to sit again, but this time asking me to sit cross legged. Of course, with me sitting like this you can see the growing wet spot on the front of my panties. You resume feeding me and occasionally giving me sips of wine.

Knowing that I am sitting on a blanket, on the beach, wearing nothing more than a red thong and matching pushup bra, with a blindfold on and my hands cuffed behind my back, unable to do anything to feed or cover myself, is making my nipples hard enough to be seen through my bra and a large wet spot to form on the crotch of my panties. My breathing is no longer steady as I sit here and wait for whatever you have planned next.

The next bite you feed me has sweet and sour sauce on it, and a drop falls onto my upturned chest and slides towards the cleft between my breasts.

"Oh no. What a mess I have made," you say. " I guess I should clean that up since you are unable to at the moment." You reach behind me to undo the clasp on my bra and slide it down my arms freeing my breasts to your gaze. And using your tongue, you proceed to clean the sauce off my skin.

"I think this should come off in case we make another mess. Wouldn't want it to get dirty from dinner." With that you uncuff my hands, bring them forward, slide the straps off my wrists and refasten the cuffs.

By now there is a very noticeable wet spot on the front of my panties. And they are the only thing left covering me. While it is a warm night, my nipples have hardened to sharp points by this time. I am now sitting on the beach, cross-legged, with nothing more on than a blindfold, cuffs and a very noticeably wet thong, nipples standing out in hard peaks, breathing erratically, but feeling very safe even though there is nothing that I can do to cover or fend for myself. At this point, even the soft breath of air against my clit would cause me to cum.

The next bite ends up dripping on my inner thigh, as does the next. Having me lay down and open my legs, you proceed to lick the sauce off of me. You then decide that my panties have gotten very wet and should probably come off before they get any wetter or food gets on them. Asking me to lift my bottom, you slide them ever so slowly down my legs leaving me completely open and exposed for all to see. You tell me how hard you are from seeing me lying there open and waiting for you, unable to cover myself from your sight or from the sight of anyone that may wander by (the beach may be secluded, but it is still public property and there is the chance someone could wander along and see me) and how much you would like to fuck me right here, right now - but you're not because you would like to finish your dinner first (apparently you you've only been feeding me and haven't eaten anything yet) and because tonight is about the wait, the anticipation, and my release when you desire it.

I groan as I realize you are bound and determined to extend this out for as long as you possibly can. Knowing the longer you can tease me and keep me on edge, the longer and better my climax will be when you finally allow me to achieve one. There have been no rules set against me talking, yet strangely, I find myself being quiet and not talking, only occasionally groaning or whimpering from the pleasure this alone is bringing me, and because I want release so badly, but you are only letting me get close, and not go over, the edge of sweet bliss.

I start to feel self conscious and close my legs, but you tell me no, to keep them open - and in fact, I should open them wider so you can see the juices starting to drip out from between my lips and run towards my ass. As you finish eating you reach over every so often and run a chopstick lightly from my belly button, down across my clit and slide it into my pussy before taking your next bite. You laugh softly as I try to move closer and rub against the stick when it reaches my clit.

You dump a little of the sweet and sour sauce on either breast and then use your food to wipe it back up off of me. I arch my back to get closer as I feel the rough texture of the fried food gliding across my skin, coming close, oh so close, but never touching my nipples.

By now I am breathing heavily and groaning lightly. There is a fine sheen of sweat glistening in the waning evening light.

"You are close, my sweet, but it is not time for you to cum yet."

You move to sit between my parted legs and begin to ever so softly to run your finger up and down my hard clit. Placing enough pressure on it so I can feel your finger, but not enough to actually let me cum. I never would have thought I would be able to attain the heights you have driven me to tonight, and the heights you seem determined to drive me to yet, without cumming.

I can feel your pants on my legs. Why haven't he undressed yet I think. You seem to read my mind because you tell me that even though you are hard enough to explode with only a look, you have no intention of removing your pants and this time on the beach is for me alone. Then you tell me you think I need to cool down a little or this will be over long before intended. Taking the cool wine bottle you brush it against my hard nipples, the glass clinking against the rings there. Removing it you lean over and place the tip of your tongue on the tip of my nipple before sliding the whole thing in your mouth, your teeth pulling gently on the ring. Not bothering to try and stay quiet anymore, I moan and beg you to stop teasing me and to let me cum. But you only chuckle softly and say soon, but not yet. There's still more area for you to explore.

Moving from between my legs you tell me that I seem tense and you want to help me relax. So you help me to roll over onto my stomach, you unhook the cuffs from behind my back and have me stretch them above my head, before hooking them back together. I then hear you remove something from the bag we have brought down with us. You start with my left hand and rub the kinks from my fingers and hand then move to my left wrist, first removing the cuff and then working the kinks from it. Finishing the left one you place the cuff back on before moving to the right to complete the same actions for my right wrist and hand. After replacing that cuff, you work your way down each arm, adding a little more of my favorite almond oil to your hands as needed so your hands glide over my skin. Finishing my arms you move onto my neck and shoulders, never speaking just letting the sounds of the birds and the water soothe me. But they are only turning me on even more as I lay there feeling your hands work their way down my back to my ass and down my legs working all the kinks out of my muscles and turning the flame inside me up a few more notches.

Your soothing massage out here in the open with the breeze and the sound of the waves, has done nothing to relax me. My muscles that should be feeling like jello, are strung tighter than a bow waiting for the moment you still won't let me attain.

Finishing my back, you roll me over to my front. Starting at my head rubbing my temples and cheeks lightly, working your way down to my chest, around the base of each of my breasts, but not the breast itself. Then down across my ribs to my stomach and the tops of my thighs. My legs fall open and I beg you, with words and actions to rub my clit, but you just move on down the rest of my leg.

By now I am trembling with desire for you and the release you keep promising and teasing me about. Parting my legs you again sit in between them and slide one finger ever so carefully inside me to feel my wetness. You laugh as you tell me that there is a very wet spot on the blanket between my legs. Adding another finger to the one already inside of my pussy, you lean over and slowing suck my left nipple into your mouth, tugging on the ring and pinching the nipple ever so lightly between your teeth before moving onto the right side and doing the same thing, this time while sliding your fingers out of my pussy, and then back in as you add a third one this time. Kissing your way up my neck to my ear, you whisper, "When I touch your clit," you pause and nibble on my neck and ear before kissing your way to my other ear, "Count to ten," you nibble and kiss here before kissing your way to my mouth where you whisper against my parted lips, "and then you may cum."

Count to ten I think? I don't even remember what my name is and he wants me to count to ten? Then, continuing to slide your fingers ever so slowly in and out, twisting them ever so slightly, you wind your free hand in my hair, tipping my head back, exposing my neck and making me arch my back, bringing my nipples higher, you lean down to suck one while bringing your other hand ever so slowing back into my hot, wet pussy, your thumb finally reaching my clit, where you flick it and rub it ever so lightly as I remember I am to count to ten.

One.

Oh God. What comes after one?

Two.

There's know way I came make it to ten.

Three.

No! Not the other nipple.

Four.

I arch my back even further as I climb higher up that mountain, searching for the top.

Five.

Almost there.

Six.

Hold on. Hold on. Not yet.

Seven.

Oh no. Please don't rub my clit harder.

Eight.

Oh please. Not that spot. I can't hold out if you touch there.

Nine.

Oh yes. Kiss me please.

Ten.

I am glad for your mouth covering mine as I scream and shudder under your fingers that continue to rub my clit and g spot. I can feel the wetness as it pours out of me and over your fingers as I lay there thrashing and straining against the hand still in my hair that does not let me go far. You don't stop after one, but continue to rub and nibble until I no longer move but only quiver from the aftershocks of numerous mind blowing orgasms.

You finally slide your fingers from my hair and pussy, remove the cuffs and blindfold and cover me with a blanket you have brought as I return slowly to earth so my body won't get a chill from the evening air. Lying beside me you hold me close until I have enough control to flex my fingers and open my eyes. I hear the grin in your voice as you welcome me back to the land of the living.

I can feel your erection straining through your jeans against my hand and I realize again you have taken nothing for yourself. I turn my hand just enough so I can cup you through your jeans. You grab my hand and move it away telling me no.

"There will be time for that later. It is getting dark and we should return to the car."

But I move my hand back and slide the zipper to your jeans down. Rolling to my side I undo the button as well and reach inside to free your cock from the tight confines of your jeans and underwear. You groan as I rub my fingers lightly across the tip, spreading the wetness I find there down and around the shaft.

"Roll onto your back and slide your jeans down so I can give you pleasure now."

You do as I ask, protesting only a little more that it is getting late and dark and we should be heading back now. But as I rise up on my knees, the blanket falling to the ground, you fall silent; your words ending on a groan as I stroke my hand ever so slowly back to the top.

Finding the bottle of oil you have left out, I squirt a little into my hands, rub them together to make sure they are lightly coated, and proceed to stroke my right hand up and down, slowly but firmly while the left moves to caress your balls. You groan and arch your hips, gripping the blanket with both your hands, the pleasure building, begging me to stop my sweet torture. It's too much after watching and teasing me earlier.

But I don't stop. I stroke my hand up and down a couple more times while fondling your balls until I know you are not going to last a minute longer. Then I lean over placing my lips right at the tip. Slowly beginning to swallow your aching length deep into my hot mouth. Finally coming to a stop with you deep in my throat, you move one hand to my head trying to pull it away as you tell me you are going to cum. I just rub my tongue against your cock in answer - sending you over the edge into a massive climax that has you groaning my name as you shoot down my throat.

Feeling you start to relax, I begin to slowing move back up your length, sucking and licking until I reach the top where I swirl my tongue one last time around the head before I release you from my mouth. One more loving squeeze to the balls I have been playing with the entire time, I release them as I sit back on my heels.

"Now we can go home", I say as you pull me down for a long lingering, caressing kiss. Both of us touching the other.

It was a good thing we had brought flashlights with us, and neither of us had to be anywhere early the next morning because it was very late (or was it early?) before we left our beach that night.

HDFBBaby
HDFBBaby
12 Followers