Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly your orgasm subsides, your body losing it rigidity as you come back down from the peak of your climax. Hips rocking up and down slowly as your feel my fingers slipping across your soaked pussy. As you hips slowly return to the soft bed you pull your legs up, closing them against my hand. Rolling your hips away from me which gives me such a wonderful view of your tight little bottom. The sweet pleased smile on your lips tell me how much you enjoyed that. Your body giving little jolts as you gasp against each light touch of my finger on your very sensitive clit. Moaning softly as you feel my fingers slipping between your wet pussy lips. Soaking in the copious juices pouring from within.

A fine sheen of perspiration coats your body giving you such a beautiful wonderful glow. Groaning so nicely as you feel two fingers entering you. Slipping both long digits deep inside your hot, wet pussy then slowly sliding back out, pumping them in and out of your wet little cunt slowly. Slowly the two fingers inside your hot little body slip free once more from your body completely. You can hear a moan from my own lips just before you realize that I am cleaning your sweet juices from my fingers in my own mouth. Savoring every drop coating my fingers, wetting my hand..

And all this time you still hold yourself in silky bondage.

Lying there in front of me, feeling my fingers lightly caressing across your flush skin. Feeling the tension of your climax slowly draining from your sweet body. Totally relax as you drift along with the gentle touch of my hands, my fingers. Slowly loosening your grip on the silk scarves binding you to the bed. You can feel your juices leaking from your hot and very wet pussy.

Your skin feeling so warm and smooth under my fingers as they gently brush across your breast. Knowing how much I enjoy them, that I think they are perfect in every way. A soft moan escaping as my hands play across your sensitive nipples. Feeling them beginning to harden from my touch. Hands gliding over your firm stomach, feeling every inch, every ripple. Teasing at your belly button, dipping inside before continuing my slow caress down to your legs. One hand sliding over your bottom as you lay with your legs to the side, knees together pointing away from me. Your hips turn as if presenting your tight little ass cheeks for my gaze or to keep my fingers away from your very sensitive clit and wet pussy.

My fingers slide down between your cheeks, sliding over the wetness that has leaked there from deep inside you. Feeling your little ass pucker quiver as my wet finger slips over and around the edges. Even before I touch you I can feel the heat from you wet pussy. As my middle finger presses between your pussy lips my own lips descend upon yours in a deep passionate kiss. My index and ring finger messaging your swollen lips as my tongue invades your sweet mouth. Both of us moaning in pleasure as we slowly begin again.

Your lips following mine own as I lift up prolonging our kiss as long as possible. As you lay back down on the large soft bed you realize you once again have a firm grip on the silk scarves holding you. Still unable to see anything with the silk blindfold covering your eyes. You feel helpless before me, but not because of the silk scarves or the blindfold. It is your own bondage that is holding you helpless. All you have to do is let go and you will be free. But isn't this a type of freedom in itself. To give over the control of what happens, free to feel all the erotic passion flowing through you. Not responsible for your pleasure or mine. Surrendering all control over to me so all you have to do is feel. No thinking, only feeling, pure sensuous feeling. Even though you are bound it is your own mind that binds you now. It is the freedom to choose NOT to choose.

I can feel your skin warming, see the flush returning once again to your cheeks, spreading down your neck as you begin to rock your hips back against my probing fingers. Feeling my fingers sliding over and between your swollen pussy lips. So wet, so slippery, so hot. Your breathing deepening as you savor my fingers on your wet sex and my other hand caressing your firm breast again. Toying with your hard nipples.

Feeling my fingers slipping further between your firm thighs, my hand lifting your leg high as you feel me moving around until I am kneeling between your wide spread thighs. My hands warm on your inner thighs as I gently message my way closer and closer to your heated sex. Moaning as you feel my thumbs spreading your pussy lips open. The air feeling cool against your hot moist pussy. Rubbing your wet pussy, gently stroking around your hard clit. Exposing your inner wetness to my gaze.

Rolling your hips as I take my hardness in hand and slide the swollen head around and across your hard exposed clit. Your copious pussy juice making our contact so nice and slippery. You feel me pressing closer, your hips rising, legs draped over my thigh as you feel the length of my hardness pressing up between your wet lips. You are almost sitting in my lap as you rock your pussy up and down along my hard hot cock. Your sweet cream coating my length.

Your excitement grows as I just hold myself against you, letting you slide up and down, rolling your hips as you savor the feel of my hot shaft pressed between your swollen lips. Feeling your hard clit rubbing against me, wanting me inside you. My own hips starting to rock, assisting you in your slippery slide. Over and over again I come close to penetrating you, we both moan in pleasure. My hands holding your waist, pulling you tightly against me while lifting and lower you. Raising you just a bit higher each time, the swollen head coming closer and closer to entering you until finally you feel the hot head slipping inside your tight little pussy.

I hold you tightly as you try to impale yourself on my full length. Keeping just the hot head inside you, feeling your pussy grasping at me. The heat from your pussy surround the smooth head. Feeling the head opening you, splitting your swollen lips open. Such a wonderfully erotic sight you make, naked save for the silk scarves around your wrists, the black silk covering your eyes. Your hair spread out framing your face. Your mouth open, tongue moistening your full lips. Your smooth neck straining as you try to get more of me inside you. Your firm breast capped with your painfully erect nipples begging to be suck, licked, bitten. Your taunt belly rippling with excitement. Your red swollen hairless cunt wrapped around the dark head of my cock, your clit standing erect in need of a wet tongue and sucking lips.

Slowly I lower you onto my full length. A long deep moan as my hard cock sinks deeper and deeper into your tight pussy. Feeling every ridge, every vein as I enter you, slipping between your wet lips, slowly filling your hot wet hole. Savoring every throb as I slide deeper inside you, feeling the hot length spreading your sweet pussy open until you have all of me inside you. Your naked pussy lips pressed tightly against the base of my hot hard cock. Quivering around me, squeezing my hard shaft with your wet pussy. Such a wonderful wet little cunt you have. Throbbing deep inside you as you roll your hips. Hearing me moan as you squeeze me tightly inside you. Your clit quivering with pleasure as you grind against me.

Waiting for me to begin pounding your tight little cunt. Instead you feel the warm oil pouring over your withering body. A warm wet trickle of scent oil moving around your body. Leaving a wet slippery trail across your tummy, filling your belly button, around and over each breast. Then my hands begin to message the scented oils into your skin. Feeling so wet and slippery as both hands glide over your smooth belly. Coating your sides with the scented oil as the slowly slide upwards. Over your firm breast, your nipples hard and erect as they slip through my fingers. The warm scent of the oil filling your senses as my hands move all over you. Coating you in its slippery essence. From your knees, over your thighs, across your belly, over and around your firm breast all the way to your neck and back again. My hands never stop moving, caressing, messaging, rubbing. Moaning as my fingers try to grasp your slippery nipples only to have them slip away.

Hands sliding down across your belly, dipping into your belly button then to the top of your smooth shaved mound. Feeling my thumbs slippery sliding lower, across your swollen pussy lips as I lean back. Pouring a little more oil right at the top of your mound, feeling it trickle down over your hard clit to your swollen naked lips. Trickling around my hard cock embedded deep inside you, down between your sweet ass cheeks, across your tight little ass pucker to trickle down underneath you.

My thumbs returning to slide along your lips wrapped around my hard shaft, so wet, so slippery. Oily fingers spreading your lips exposing your hard clit even more. An oily thumb stroking across the hard little nub. Coating it with the slippery oil as you tight pussy grasps at the hard shaft buried completely inside you. Feeling my cock throbbing as you squeeze me tightly. My thumb rubbing your exposed clit hard and faster, stroking you as my other hand slides over your slippery wet body to your breasts. Toying with your nipples, pinching them, messaging them one at a time. Back and forth between your nipples as my thumb continues to stroke your sensitive clit.

Your pussy quivering around my hard cock as you rush towards another climax. Squeezing my hard cock feeling every ridge and vein buried within you. Rolling your hips as I stroke you clit, messaging your breast almost roughly, feeling my fingers digging into your sweet tit flesh slippery with oil. Your knuckles turning white from gripping the silk scarves so tightly in your hands. Your head rolling back and forth, your mouth open, breathing hard in your excitement. Rolling my cock inside you as your tight little cunt begins to spasm. Your ass bouncing up and down on my lap as you fuck yourself on the hot cock impaling you. As my fingers grip a slippery nipple you scream out in pleasure as my slippery thumb brings you to climax once again. Your hot little cunt trying to milk the hot cum from my balls as you soak me in your sweet pussy cream. Pouring out your orgasm as you fuck your tight cunt against my hardness. Your back arching into the air, your shoulders on the bed, your ass in my lap as you cum and cum again. Fingers pinching hard erect nipples, thumb grinding against your exposed clit, cunt spasming around my hot cock as you cum for me.

Such an erotic sight seeing you cum, seeing you cum with my hard cock buried inside your hot cunt. There is nothing more beautiful then a sexy lady as she orgasms. As your climax crashes over you, you try to move away from my thumb on your very sensitive clit. Trying to escape the painfully pleasurable sensations each time my thumbs touches the tender bundle of nerves. Using both hands, my fingers spread your hot swollen lips open. Gazing at your dripping pussy rolling around my hard shaft sticking out of your sweet body.

Slowly the spasms weaken until you drop back down on the bed. Panting from the wonderful climax still rippling through your sweet body. Even before your climax has completely dissipated you feel me moving over you with my hardness still deeply implanted inside. The only contact between us is my hard shaft inside your quivering pussy. Moaning as I slowly pull out until the head is at your lips. Slowly pressing completely back inside you as I grind down against your hard clit. Slowly, steadily I slide in and out of your tight little cunt. Feeling every spasm along my hard length, your clit still erect and very sensitive as I grind myself down into your body. My hips rotating with each stroke as I fill you up and then withdraw. Again and again as you own hips begin to thrust up towards me.

You feel so good wrapped around me, your tight little cunt the perfect place for my hot hard cock. Thrusting slowly in and out, over and over as we both moan in pleasure. The slippery oil only adding to our enjoyment. Your lips sliding along the hard length of my shaft, your cunt grasping at the swollen head keeping it from slipping free, savoring each inch as I slowly slide back inside your depths, your clit sending spasms throughout your body as my hips grind hard against you.

So lost are you in your own little world of pleasure that for a moment you try to figure out what has changed when I suddenly pull free of your dripping pussy. Only to scream out in pleasure as my mouth quickly drops down to your wet cunt and you feel my lips suck your hard clit into my mouth. Attacking it with my tongue. Flicking all around the hard slippery bundle of nerves as I suck and lick and nibble on your clit. My mouth sliding down to devourer your wet pussy dripping with your sweet cream. Your pussy lips swollen with your passion, so wet and smooth under my tongue, my lips. Sucking on your lips as I lick up your copious juices.

Driving my tongue into your tight little hole deeply. Tongue fucking your pussy as you thrust against my face. Your thighs closing against me as I eat your wonderful wet pussy. My tongue slipping in and out as I savor your juices pouring from deep inside you. Your pussy grasping at my tongue, trying to draw it deeper. Grind yourself against me, feeling your clit rubbing against my mustache, your inner thighs squeezing against my face. You taste so good baby, you can hear the wet sounds of my tongue licking up your juices, the sucking sounds of my lips on your clit and pussy lips.

My wet slippery tongue sliding down to tease your tight little anal pucker. Sliding around and around, flicking across the sensitive skin as you shudder and cum again, or are your still cumming from your last orgasm. Feeling my mustache and goatee tickling around your tight little ass pucker as I tease it over and over again. It feels so naughty and nasty with my tongue on your tight pucker. My tongue teasing the center of your little star. Lightly tongue fucking your ass while you thrust yourself against my face.

Gasping loudly as my tongue slips back up to your hot pussy, drinking your down sweet cum as my hands squeeze and message your ass cheeks. Tongue pressing deeper inside you to get every last drop as you continue to cum for me. Shuddering against my mouth as you feel my own moans of pleasure. Cumming all over my face until your body until you feel you can't take any more. I slow down my licking and sucking of your hot dripping little cunt. Feeling your body slowly sliding down from the pleasurable peak you have been on.

Your entire body softens and relaxes as I slowly pull my face away from your steamy sex. Nipping gently at your inner thighs, kissing and licking until I am kneel between your wide spread thighs as you lay limply before me. I gauze over your body, so sexy, so beautiful so erotic. Watching as your chest rises and falls with your breathing. Your nipples still hard and erect. Your entire body shining from the scented oil and perspiration covering you.

Moving up beside you I kiss you hard and deeply. You can taste yourself on my lips, feel the moisture of your sex in my mustache and goatee. Slowly, gently I pull one free end of the silk from your hands releasing your from the bed. You feel your body being rolled over until you are lying on your tummy. Returning the silk back to the headboard. You arms stretched above your head once again but now you are on your stomach. The ends of the silk scarves once again in your control. Your face turned to the side on the soft comforter as you feel me lifting your hips until you are almost kneeling now. Knees spread widely as a large firm pillow slides under your hips placing your sweet bottom and sex on complete display for me.

Sensing me behind you just before you feel my hands on your sweet upturned bottom. My hands still slippery with oil feeling nice on your smooth bottom as I simple sit and admire your tight little ass, your wet red pussy, even seeing your hard clit still poking out, your anal star winking at me. Your smooth back, your slender legs, your hair falling over the side of your face. The perfect picture of erotic beauty.

Hands sliding down the backs of your thighs, my finger nails raking up your inner thighs. Back down again, sitting back as my oily hands slide down your calves, even messaging your feet. You can hear my breath as I message both feet, oil slick fingers rubbing and messaging both feet, slipping between your toes as I gaze at your wonderful naked body. My hands slowly slide back up your calve to your thighs, slowly sliding higher to your firm little ass cheeks. Messaging them with each hand, fingers slipping between your cheeks, opening your beautiful naked pussy lips. Knowing that I am seeing you completely exposed like this excites you.

Your sweet hairless pussy looking so red and swollen, so wet and ready. The juices and oil coating your entire sex and firm inner thighs. Such a wonderfully erotic sight for me. My fingers stroking your open pussy, dipping inside, you feel 2 fingers stroking in and out of your hot pussy, slipping down to slide across your hard clit, upwards to tease at your tight little ass pucker. Hands sliding over your perfect little ass cheeks, gripping your thighs in slippery fingers.

Your breath rushes out quickly as I thrust my entire cock deep inside you hard and fast. My heavy cum filled balls slapping against your exposed clit. My hips slapping against your upturned ass cheeks as I pull you tightly back against me. Your arms flexing as you pull hard on the silk scarves binding you to the headboard. Both of us groaning in lust filled passion as we savor the feeling of our joined sex. Feeling my pulse as it throbs through my hard cock, your cunt so hot and wet as it grips me. So deep inside you as I grind myself against your tight little ass.

Unable to wait any longer I begin a long hard pounding of your tight pussy. My own passion, my lust taking over as I drive my cock into you over and over again. My hardness sliding almost free of your wonderful grip before quickly filling you again and again. You can actually hear how wet you are as I thrust my hips against you. My hands sliding over your back as my hips pound against you. Gripping your shoulders as I pull you back against me over an over. My cock slicing into your how cunt as my balls continue to slap against your clit. You are cumming again as you feel my cock plunging the depths of your cunt. One hand wraps in your hair as the other reaches under you to toy with a hard erect nipple. The heat from your wet tight cunt burning the length of me as I slam myself into you.

All to soon my own climax is rushing towards release. The need to fill you with my hot cum. To coat the insides of your wet little cunt with my hot juice. Feeling my balls growing tight in preparation as I slam myself into your steamy pussy again and again. You feel my cock harden and swell even more, the heat burning deep inside you as the first long hot stream of cum splashes deep inside you. Each squirt splashing against the depth of your hot cunt. Filling you with my cum as you cum with me. Our juices combining, mixing deep in your belly before leaking out around my hard length. Both of us screaming out in pure pleasure as we cum together. It feels as if we will never stop cumming as my cock throbs over and over again inside you.

Slowly our scream of release turns to groans of satisfaction as our mutual climax begins to fade. Looking down I can see our mixed juices leaking from inside you as my hips slowly move back and forth. A white creamy froth of our juices coating your lips, covering my length as I slip back and forth slowly. The pleasure of our climax draining us completely. Our bodies relaxing, softening. Feeling my bodying leaning over yours, my hands gently caressing your back, your sides, sliding up along your arms as we remained joined.