Anticipation

Story Info
A first sexual meeting.
1.4k words
3.81
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation. That is what she was feeling right now. The emails had started out fun and flirty. Laced with thoughts and promises of taking a picture. Then she knew she crossed a line somewhere. She made reference of "satisfaction". And then there was the question of her wanting to explore being a sub. She admitted that she wanted to learn, to obey. He was only happy to say he may be able to help her with that. He wanted to see how much she would obey first.

So here she was, dressing for the encounter. She was meeting him in a parking lot, out in the open. Nervous, which she was. The butterflies were tremendous; she took a shaky sip of water, hoping to calm her nerves. She toweled off her freshly showered body, rips the towel off her hair, shaking it as she does. Grabs the lotion off the bureau and starts rubbing some on her legs, from her toes, up her thighs. She slathers her arms and a little on her quivering chest. She breathes in the coconut smell and it calms her a little. She runs a quick brush through her hair, and pulls it up on her head with a clip

She lets the towel completely fall and reaches for the blackish skirt that sits on her bed. She steps into it and pulls it up, buttoning it at her waist. The bright blue V-neck t-shirt goes on next. Shirt, skirt and shoes, nothing else that was his orders. Could she really take orders from anyone? No panties or bra per his orders. Never had she done anything like this. She already feels naughty as she says goodbye to her kids, she will be back soon.

Grabbing the car keys and her purse, she heads to the car. She pulls out onto the street and begins the ride to the designated spot. Onto the highway, she opens her windows and lets her wet hair fall around her face. The wind whips it around her face, drying it quickly. As she pulls off the exit, she twirls it back and catches it back in the clip. Her breathing is coming quicker, she is nervous for this meeting. She could just turn around, knowing full well she won't. She wants to meet him, he has intrigued her from his first email talking about the pictures she posted. As she goes to turn into the lot she spies the truck he described and feels her stomach flip flop.

She pulls up next to the truck and takes her time securing things in her car. She looks over, he looks and looks away. She hopes this is the right truck. She clicks her door open and steps out tugging her skirt down in the process. She shuts her door and opens his.

He greets her with a "Hello, how are you?"

She almost whispers but answers "Good thanks "as she pulls herself into the cab and sits tentatively in the seat. Licks her lips, hoping to get rid of the queasy feeling. But she can feel herself starting to get wet, pussy lips clenching in anticipation. He pulls out of the lot they are in and they drive to an abandoned parking lot up the street. He pulls in and parks over by the trees and turns the truck off.

He looks over at her, and his hand rubs on her shoulder. She knows he can feel there is nothing underneath. He says, "Do you have something to say?"

She knew this was coming. 10 words to let him know she is willing and worthy. She cannot screw this up. She swallows nervously and says,"Please teach me to be a good little slut"...she cannot believe she said it.

His head nod is the only acknowledgement she receives from the words. She begins to wonder if she might have said the wrong thing.

"Show me you did what I asked," He says.

Swallowing, she pulls one shoulder of her shirt down and bares a naked breast to him. He begins kneading it and pinches the nipple not too hard. She tries not to moan, but is very much turned on right now. Is she allowed to sound her pleasure? This was not something they had discussed. And she is so new to this role. Pulls up the skirt so he can see she has nothing on underneath.

"Play with your pussy," he commands, and her hand falls to her exposed lap and is immediately sliding around in the wetness. He is still kneading at her breast. She rubs on her clit and lets a finger stray to her soaked hole. Her pleasure is rising and she knows she is getting close to release.

"Don't cum," He commands.

She is so close but wants to please him. She slows the rubbing, no longer just n that spot of her clit.

Suddenly he stops touching her breasts and leans back in his seat. Looks at her, and says, "Take my cock out."

Leaning over, she fumbles with the belt, finally getting it open. Next the button, then she pulls down the zipper slowly. She reaches in and pulls out his hard, thick cock. She takes a minute to just stare. She sizes it up, but is not sure she can fit it all in her mouth. His pictures downplayed the monster before her eyes.

Two words slip from his mouth. "Suck it."

She knew this was coming. The thought has crossed her mind, she may have bitten off more than she can handle. Awkwardly, she leans over the center console, trying to get the best angle to suck this cock. She kisses the head and lets her tongue trace around it. Opening her mouth wide, she begins to slide her mouth on his tool. She is stretched wide and she cannot get more than ¼ in at first. Slides her mouth up to the head and back down again, a little further this time. There is no way she is taking this whole cock in her mouth, no matter how wide she opens. After a few minutes of sucking, his hand is now on the back of her head. Not forcing down, but guiding gently.

Stopping for a minute, she looks up at him. She can see a smirk on his lips. "Play with your pussy, make yourself cum."

She has to adjust herself, get a hand between her legs, and keep sucking him. If they weren't in a cab of a truck...but she knows this must be part of the test also. Leaning back over she engulfs the head of his cock and slides it as far as she can, almost hitting the back of her throat. Her hand works feverishly, her clit being rubbed with her fingers, her mouth working what she can of this huge shaft. She feels her pussy tighten as an orgasm approaches. His hand is resting on the clip in her hair, moving up and down with her head. Her mouth trying to loosen up as she sucks him, more hungrily now as she readies to cum. He whispers, "Going to cum," and as she moves her lips to the head, she has them tighten. This is the test, Can she swallow his cum?

Her legs weaken as she is rocked by an orgasm. Not earth shattering, but exciting just the same. Her fingers even more wet as she releases. She feels the cock in her mouth shake a little then feels hotness hit the back of her throat. She tightens her lips, does not want a drop to escape. She lets herself swallow the cum in her mouth and letting his last shots enter her spent mouth. She swallows this too and opens her lips, letting her tongue lick the head. Satisfied she got everything; she pulls back and leans back into her seat. Looking at him for something, anything. He grabs a towel form the back and makes sure there is no cum left on his cock. Even after cumming, it is no smaller.

He looks over at her, "Good slut. Did you cum?"

Whispering, "Yes," she nods slowly.

Inside she is screaming. How did she do? He adjusts himself back into his pants, gets his buckle back on and starts the truck. Wordlessly, she pulls her skirt down, and sits back, buckle on. He pulls out into the street, and soon they are back at her car. She looks over at him and he says, "Talk soon."

That's it. She gets out of the trick, feeling both dirty and naughty, and climbs into her car.

When she gets home, there is no email. When she wakes the next morning she reads, "You showed you can follow direction and have great potential."

Yes, they will meet again.