Anticipation and Release

Story Info
After an absence, nikki reunites with her Master.
2.5k words
4.47
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_nikki
sub_nikki
38 Followers

She took one last walk around the room to make sure that everything was perfect. It had to be.

Glancing nervously at the nightstand clock, the final ten minutes might as well be an hour. The music was low and sensual, as was the lighting. She remembered the hours she put in picking out just the right songs for this event. They all had to be smooth and rhythmic. Slow with that underlying pulse that turns your thoughts to other things when you suddenly hear them, no matter where you are. The songs that make you wet, even as you sit at your desk in the middle of the work day.

She paused at the coffee table. Laying perfectly straight across were the implements she was instructed to bring. She made one last adjustment, putting the blindfold first in line, in case that was first.

Her instructions came in the mail last week. Every detail was thought of and written down in His handwriting. Had it been that long? It didn't seem like years had gone by as she read his familiar script. She lightly traced her fingers over every word of the letter, as if it brought her physically closer to him somehow. He was the one. The one that initiated her into a new sensual world. A world of give and take, pleasure and pain, dominance and submission.

Life had somehow distanced them. No matter, as she had more than enough memories to keep her mind and body entertained. How often did they replay as she let her hand drift down into her panties as she lay in bed? Stroking her clit, and making herself climax hard as the movie of their scenes played back in her mind. She found that in the moments as the orgasm was rising in her, she would ask herself for permission to finish coming, as she was trained to do.

But now she is here. In the city, the hotel, the room, the clothes, that were handpicked for her by him. 5 minutes left now, she quickly combed her fingers through her long auburn hair, and knelt down about 7 feet from the front door, facing it. Her heart was pounding so hard, trying to imagine him walking through the door. How was she not going to look up at him? Or worse, get up and run to him? She just wanted to press her body against his again. To feel him against the length of her. Training, she thought. Remember the training.

She adjusted the hem of her short red dress as she looked down towards the floor. Underneath, she wore nothing but a waist corset, as per his instructions. She did like how it cinched her waist while framing her ass, and pushing her breasts up, making them round and full. The dress lightly fell over all her curves, brushing against her nipples, already making them hard. "One final adjustment" she thought, and she lay her hands on her knees, palms up, ready to be presented.

Every sound out in the hall seemed amplified as she waited in that position. She jumped as another door opened and shut. Her heart seemed to race impossibly. Finally, a sound right outside her door. A key card slid in, the handle turning. She took as deep a breath as her corset would allow her, as the door opened. Still looking towards the floor with everything she had in her, she watched as the door swung, and he stepped in. His shoes as always a reminder of his impeccable dress. His style was just the backdrop of his ability to take control over her.

The door shut, and a suitcase was set down to the side. She heard him breathe out as he paused directly in front of her. She hoped that he was finding everything she had done so far to his liking. She had hoped that she had followed all of his instructions. She felt suddenly as no time went by at all. She felt that familiar sense of wanting him, and wanting to please him take over.

He stepped to her right, then continued around her. He was looking her over. She could feel his gaze over her skin. "What is he feeling?" She wondered. He paused directly behind her, his breathing slow and steady over the low music in the room. Finally he touched her back lightly between her shoulder blades. She shivered, as she felt his warmth again. In that light touch she was already under his complete guidance and command. It amazed her how quickly they fell back into their roles.

He walked away from her, and she could hear him pulling the desk chair away from the desk. She waited still. Wanting, so wanting to touch him. Wanting deep inside to taste him. The wanting taking over every part of her, so completely, only broken from the sudden sound of his voice. "You've done well, everything is how I've asked for it to be." "You are lovely...crawl to me."

She turned on her hands and knees, eyes still averted down towards the floor, and began to crawl toward the sound of his voice. She moved slowly and steadily as she was trained with her ass up and chest slightly lowered. She felt her dress slip up to her waist, fully displaying her round bottom. She knew that he was watching closely, so she didn't rush as she wanted to, but took her time so he could watch each sensuous movement of her body as she began her submission to him.

Finally, she reached his side, and once again knelt, but this time, leaned up against his thigh. He didn't correct her. Has he wanted to touch her again as much as she wanted to touch him? "Start, by kissing up my leg with your pretty mouth" How she missed that voice, commanding and firm. Melting her inside. She leaned forward, starting at his shoe, pushed her lips against it in a kiss. Then she slowly moved up, feeling his body under his clothes with each kiss. At his thigh, she knew that she would be spending more time here throughout the evening, pleasing him at his will. He stroked her head and plunged his hand into her hair, winding it around his fingers. Pulling back and down gently, lifting her face upward, she was suddenly looking into his eyes. " I have missed you, are you ready?" "Yes, Sir.", she responded. She has been waiting for this moment too long. "Then stand and lean over the desk." She could hear the change in his voice, firm, dominant. She already felt the wanting within her. Her pussy was already aching. The aching that would only be suppress by a good, firm fucking.

She leaned over the desk, and he came up behind her and lifted her dress to her waist. She could feel him put his hands around her corseted waist, and hold her for a moment before moving them down to her ass. She could feel his heat as he touched her. She found herself pressing backwards against him. Wanting to feel if he was hard, making him want to fuck her right now and satisfy the fire within her.

He leaned forward and over her body, pressing himself against her as if he could hear her thoughts. He was rock hard against her. She smiled slightly with satisfaction that she has affected him in that way, but was very happy that he could not see her smirk. Any defiance may delay what she really wanted. She could hear the clang of the o ring as he took her wrist in his hand and said "Let's begin with this." With ease, he strapped the wrist restraints she had so carefully laid out earlier in the day, to each of her wrists. She loved the tightness, and the weight of them. They were bound now as her waist is in the corset.

He stepped to her side and threaded rope through the ring first on her right, then her left restraint. She didn't have to wonder for long what he had in store first as he secured the free ends of the rope to the legs of the desk. She could move her hands only left to right, but she was now secured in the bent over position. She suddenly felt vulnerable, but within that, there was also a sense of excitement and lust. The familiar submissive in her was surfacing little by little, and the desire to please him was intense.

No more words were spoken, as he left her side and took the heavy black flogger from the table by the bed. He came to back to her, and ran his hand over her ass, then down to her inner thighs, making her move her legs wider apart. He wouldn't touch her where she wanted him to touch most. The aching in her pussy made her push her hips against the desk in hopes that the pressure of the furniture would at least rub against her throbbing clitoris, but to no avail.

She felt him step back a few steps behind her. She knew what was to come, as they have had this dance before. She slid her hands along the ropes that held her in place to the sides of the desk, and gripped it to ready for the first swing of the flogger. The first, was soft and heavy. He let the flogger fall with gravity so it kissed her skin. It was ecstasy for her wanting skin, that is aching for touch and sensation. He let the strands of the flogger lay there a moment, before he drew back and let it fall again. "She is his again," She thought to herself, as her breathing deepened in her excitement. She could feel her nipples hardening as her body processes the light tickle of the flogger.

He draws back again, but this time the flogger finds its mark on her ass harder. She takes a quick breath in with the surprise, but then melts against the desk as the sting spreads to warmth across her skin. Three...more...times...the flogger finds its mark. Each time stronger, but each time bringing her passion to a boiling point. His breathing is heavier and lustful behind her. She imagines what his erection must look like, straining against his pants as he views her from behind.

He leaves her again to the bedside table. She only listens as he takes something else. He returns and she finds herself pushing her hips instinctively backwards, presenting herself. Hoping that he will finally reach between her thighs and stroke her pussy, which by now is soaked and hot. "I know what you want, but don't forget that this is about how you can serve my fantasies." He said.

He reached under her, and she lifted slightly from the desk top to allow his hand to pass underneath. He pulled her dress down and underneath her breasts. His fingers reached her right nipple and pinched it firmly. She felt that she could almost climax at that moment. The pain of the pinch and the pleasure from her hard nipple mixed together in an intricate dance, which led through her body down to her clit. The throbbing so intense she slightly whined in need. She heard him laugh softly and slight under his breath. He was enjoying her intense wanting.

The clamps that he held in his other hand were slowly and carefully affixed to her nipples. The warmth of her reddened skin from the flogger, and the tight grip of the clamps brought a moan to her lips. "I am enjoying the way you sound," He said, and turning her head to the side by tugging on her hair, his soft lips pushed against her lips, kissing her deep. Not in the way that two people would kiss while making love, but a demanding, controlling kiss that staked his claim on her. It took her breath away, and only wanted more when he took his lips away from her.

He returned behind her, and spanked her ass hard and quick. Anything he wanted to give, she was ready to receive. She only wanted his touch, and the intensity that her body needed was the only way to bring some satisfaction to her aching pussy.

"You are mine for the weekend, and I'm going to use you for all of my pleasure. So far you have been very good, so I'm going to take you now. Not for your pleasure, but for mine, as you are my toy." She could almost not comprehend his words in her animal lust and want. She heard him unzip his pants, and once again she pushed her hips back, needing him. Her nipple clamps stung and pinched as she pressed her breasts into the desk to get her hips further up. She felt him position himself behind her, and lean forward while he took hold of her hair. He wrapped his fingers deep, pulling her head back slightly. Again claiming her. She felt his hot naked skin against hers. She moaned and pushed, feeling that she could not take another moment.

Finally she felt the head of his hard cock press against her pussy. It paused there for a moment before he pushed hard and he slid inside of her. He was so hard, and he moved quick and firm. Pinning her body against the desk, he fucked her hard. Sliding again and again in and out of her, stroking her with the head of his dick while at the same time the folds of her pussy gripped and stroked him. She was building to orgasm, she knew that she had to ask permission, but it was so hard to get an audible, intelligible word out. Finally she managed. "Please sir, can I come?" With quick breath he gave her permission, and she let her body go. The orgasm built deep within her and exploded around his hard cock in her. It was hard and long...going on as he continued to plunge into her. She could feel him getting even harder within her and knew that his climax was coming soon. She wanted him to explode into her, she wanted his pleasure to be intense. She was going to be sure that the whole weekend would be full of his continuous pleasure. He pounded her pussy, which needed this kind of fucking for so long. He quickened and with one final hard push, came hard. She could feel his hard cock spasm inside her making her tighten her pussy around him to milk every last drop of his orgasm. He let the weight of his body fall forward against her engulfing her in his warmth. She felt used and safe all at the same time.

As he finally, gently, and slowly released her from her clamps, ropes, and restraints. He brought her close to his body, and wrapped his arms around her spent body. "Rest up, Nikki, as this is only the beginning."

sub_nikki
sub_nikki
38 Followers