Anticipation Ch. 01

Story Info
sub meets Master in person for first time.
1.8k words
4.41
11.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was staring out the small window of the plane, watching the clouds go by beneath the wing and getting lost in them. She had always loved the window seats by the wing so she could watch the flaps move as they took off and landed. Watching all of the mechanisms just fascinated her and that mixed with the swirling fluff of the clouds had her completely zoned out from the world. She was startled as she heard the crackling of the intercom telling her to fasten her seatbelt and remain seated for landing.

Butterflies suddenly filled her stomach and a familiar tingling began between her thighs as she realized just how close she was to meeting her Master for the first time in person. She sat there, picturing His face in her mind... His hands moving over her soft skin... His lips... His scent... she squirmed hard in her seat, eyed the bathroom door and suddenly wished they weren't so close to landing. She wanted so badly to go and touch that aching pussy, give herself the relief she craved, but she knew better than that. To touch His pussy now would only make things worse because she knew she couldn't cum without Him. That was His property and came only by His command.

She squirmed harder, gaze darting out the window, trying to lose herself in the clouds once more, but they were gone, replaced by the buildings and houses of the city below her. She found herself searching the backyards of the houses, counting how many pools she could see, the sparkling blue of the water matching the intensity of the sky and reflecting in the brightness of her eyes. She had just lost herself in imagining the people who lived in all these houses when they too disappeared... the black asphalt of the runway filled her sight and she became acutely aware of the fact that her ears had not popped yet.

She reached down into the back pocket of her jeans, pulled out a pack of her favorite bubblemint gum, and popped a couple pieces into her mouth. She hoped this would help as she did not want to be worried about her ears when she first saw Him. She wanted to be able to hear every whisper... every low groan... every sigh... She looked around the cabin as everyone prepared to leave and wished she could just run in front of them all and be the first one off the plane. She shook her head, told herself to be patient, and watched the Seatbelt light turn off. She stood slowly, stretched her tired muscles, and reached above her to retrieve her carry-on.

Patiently, she waited for the passengers in front of her to file out before she made her way to the front of the plane, smiled at the flight attendants, and crossed into the airport. She took a deep breath and steadied her nerves before she continued forward. Walking amongst the other passengers, she scanned the crowd for a sign of Him...nothing. She stood there, looking like a lost child, still searching the crowd for Him when a hand wrapped around her waist from behind.

She gasped as she was pulled into His embrace, and moaned softly as He grasped her hair and tilted her neck, kissing the supple skin gently. With one quick movement, He turned her around to face Him and they stared deep into each other's eyes. Her breath caught in her throat as He pressed His lips to hers, claiming her mouth, His tongue pushed between her lips, parting them, tasting her. They groaned as their tongues danced against each other's, His hands exploring her body, touching every inch, neither caring who was watching. Her hands were wrapped tight against the back of His head, fingers curled into His hair, tugging it gently.

He pulled His face from hers, and smiled down at her, speaking softly, "How was your flight, love?" She whimpered as she felt Him pull away, but couldn't hide her smile or her excitement as He spoke to her.

She pressed her body as close to Him as possible and buried her face in the base of His neck, inhaling Him as she whispered back, "Too long... I'm so glad to finally be in Your arms, Baby."

His smile widened and He kissed the top of her head softly, taking her small, slender hand into His, He looked down at her... "Baggage claim, babe?"

She smiled up at Him and nodded softly. With His arm wrapped around her shoulder, they walked towards the Baggage Claim, and she couldn't help but notice how the air had cooled the damp spot of her jeans each time she took a step.

Nestled softly against Him, completely entranced by His presence, the trek was a complete blur. Nothing and no one else existed. When His hand slid softly down her back and slipped into her hip pocket, it sent a jolt straight between her thighs. She knew she wouldn't have to wait too much longer before she was granted some release, but the wait was killing her. Before she knew it, they were standing in front of the carousel, waiting for her small black suitcase to come into view. Her legs were slightly crossed, the rough denim rubbing against her soaked panties as she tried to focus on finding her bag.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally she saw it coming around the corner and pointed it out to Him. He gave her ass a squeeze, causing her to jump slightly, before moving forward and grabbing hold of her bag. She watched as the muscles in His arm tightened as He picked up the suitcase. It was on the smaller size, but she had packed it as full as possible and knew it was a bit heavy because of this.

Eyes fixed on Him for those mere seconds that seemed like hours, she had seized her bottom lip with her teeth and her breath was becoming quicker and shallower. She almost couldn't believe what this Man could do to her without even touching her. She was brought out of her trance as He moved beside her, running the back of His index finger along her cheek softly and whispering against her ear, "Let's go, babe." The soft caress of His touch sending yet another jolt through her body, she slipped her slender hand into His, fingers intertwined.

He gave her hand a squeeze before leading her through the airport, and she blinked as the midday sun shone down on them. He paused; smiling down at her He wrapped His arm around her waist again and pulled her body to Him. She breathed in deeply as their bodies melded together, His face hovering over her neck as He inhaled her scent. His tongue slid between His parted lips and gazed against the soft skin, teasing her flesh before grazing His teeth against her, causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

He held her there for a moment before taking her hand into His and guiding her to the parking lot. As they reached His car, He popped the trunk and set her suitcase inside, taking her carry-on from her hand and settling it down next to her suitcase. Her eyes never left Him as He closed the trunk and moved to the passenger door, unlocked and opened it for her. She brushed against Him as she slid into the passenger seat, the butterflies returning quickly as she thought about what she had to do next. He closed the door behind her and she reached over to unlock His. He smiled at her as He climbed inside, placed the keys in the ignition... and waited.

She took a deep breath before sliding her hands slowly over her tummy. Her fingers played at the waistband of her jeans as she began to unbutton them. She slid the zipper down slowly, feeling His eyes on her, and parted the two sides, revealing her lacy, baby blue boyshorts beneath. Her thumbs hooked into the sides of her jeans and her hips rose slightly as she tugged them down over her ass. Her hands caressed her thighs as she slid them down further, finally moving them down over her ankles and setting them onto the floorboard.

He grinned wickedly as He watched her. He was so proud of her right now, glad that she remembered what she had to do. His pants became tighter as He took in her beauty. A low groan formed in His throat as He watched the panties slide over her creamy ass and down her thighs.

She blushed upon hearing Him, but continued with her task. Slowly, she revealed her mound to Him, shaven bare, save for a small V pointing straight down. His heart raced in His chest as she removed her panties from her ankles. A slight pause, and she held them out to Him. He took them with a smile, held them in His hand and felt her wetness on them.

He spoke softly, "I see you've kept that pussy wet for me."

She blushed a little, looking down briefly before gazing into His eyes, "Yes, Sir."

A soft growl emanated from His throat as He spoke, "That's a good little slut. Now, show Me."

Her legs immediately parted at His words and her fingertips danced lightly across her thighs. She brought them up to her glistening lips and parted them for Him. Her legs spread as wide as possible, revealing His property to Him.

His gaze was locked on her as He whispered hoarsely, "Mmmm, there's Master's little fuckhole... now slide those fingers inside and get that pussy ready." She moaned as she quickly pushed three fingers into her velvet folds, her walls clamped down tight around them.

His hand moved to His lap and lightly moved across His growing hardness, never taking His eyes off of her. Her fingers pumped into her tight little hole, thumb flicking over her clit as she drove herself closer and closer to that edge.

Her hips rose to meet her fingers, grinding hard against them, her breath coming in quick, shallow bursts. "Please Sir," she whispered to Him, her eyes locked to His face.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please let me cum for You," she begged and pleaded with Him.

He growled softly at her and commanded her, "Show Me what a good little slut you are and cum for Me... cum for Me now!"

Her thighs clamped shut as her back arched, her fingers squeezed tight in her sex as she started to cum, whispering hoarsely, between staggered breaths, "Thank You, Sir."

He looked at her and smiled, speaking softly, "You know what to do..." She nodded and slowly removed her fingers from her wetness. She smiled as she saw them glisten in the sunlight and brought them to her lips, licking over them hungrily, cleaning off every bit of cum from them. The low growl radiated from His throat, "Such a good girl... you know what's next?" She nodded as a smile crept over her lips...

...To Be Continued...