Anticipation Ch. 12

Story Info
Surprises. When she encounters the unexpected.
2.6k words
4.51
9.7k
1
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers

I opened my eyes to see her laying on her side, watching me sleep. She offered a little smile.

"Hey, you," I said sleepily, and offered a smile back.

It was late spring. The weather had been pleasant, which had kept me in an extra good mood.

"Hey," she replied. She gazed at me a few seconds more. "You want to eat breakfast?"

"I want to poop dinner," I said. I was in a playful mood.

She exhaled a singular laugh. "Okay. I'm going to have a quick shower first. ... If you can hold it."

"No problem," I said, snuggling into my pillow, smiling.

She rolled off her side of the bed, went into the bathroom and shut the door.

After a few more minutes of enjoying the comfort of the bed, I decided to get up and eat a bowl of cereal while she was showering.

In the kitchen, I noticed her freshly used bowl and spoon in the sink. She had already eaten.

I took my clean bowl and spoon from the nearby drainrack and began preparing a small breakfast.

The bathroom door opened as I was finishing, and I watched her walk across the hall, wearing a towel. I was slightly disappointed when she diappeared into the bedroom and shut the door.

I put my bowl inside hers and took my turn in the bathroom, which was still a little steamy and heady with the scent of her soap. It was a light scent, but the heat and moisture magnified it.

I lifted the toilet lid, pushed down my boxer briefs and sat down to relieve myself.

After about five minutes, I heard the bedroom door open, and a moment later she stepped into the bathroom.

She had decided to wear her boots with her white calf-high socks pushed down. She also wore her shorter black tee dress that she usually reserved for days when she was feeling a little flirty.

She walk over to me, straddled my knees and sat down facing me with her arms resting on my shoulders.

Apparently she was indeed feeling a little flirty. She looked me in the eye with a little smile. I did the same.

"I'm going shopping," she said, which meant that I would not be joining her, which suggested that I might be pleasantly surprised, later. Not asking, plus flirty, usually equals happy me.

That prospect, plus the fact that her bare thighs were on me, started bringing me to attention. Maybe she noticed a micro-expression, but somehow she knew and looked down at my macro-expansion.

She looked back up with slightly raised eyebrows.

"No blumpkins," she joked, with a playful sterness.

I chuckled. "No blumpkins," I replied, in complete agreement.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then stood up and turned away, sliding her right fingers along the left side of my face as she walked to the door way, then out.

I concluded my business and took a shower of my own, leaving my erection to fade naturally.

I brushed my teeth, put on some clean underwear and shorts, and then washed the dishes.

It was Saturday, so I checked the mail, finding nothing. Either she got it and took it with her or we didn't get anything. I liked when we didn't get mail. It offered me a small illusion that no one else in the world knew where we were.

Sometimes I entertained a fantasy or two that featured me and her as the only remaining people on earth, or just living happily shipwrecked on an unknown island somewhere.

Back inside the apartment, I turned on the TV for a bit. Played on my phone for a while. Pretty much did as little as possible on a lovely lazy weekend.

I was laying on the couch watching TV, when my phone vibrated and chimed on my chest, alerting me to a new text message.

It was from her.

[Is your dick hard?]

Well, I certainly didn't expect that.

[Not at the moment.] I replied. But that could easily change.

[Make your dick hard for me]

[Um. Are you on your way home?] I casually rubbed my crotch, but my confusion inhibited my results.

[No]

I was a little short on incentive, but I pushed down my shorts and underwear and began stroking.

[I just want you to be hard for me right now]

Okay. That's working pretty well.

[Tell me when you're hard]

[I want to know]

And there it is. Was she fingering herself in the store?

I imagined her in a grocery store, nearly empty of people. She sitting on the cold floor, panties being stretched by her knees desperately trying to spread further apart to make more room for her hand moving quickly in a circular motion.

I licked my hand and spread syliva and pre-cum all around the head, and up and down my shaft.

[I am incredibly hard thinking of you right now]

[Good]

[You want me to cum for you]

I continued jacking off, waiting. No reply. Maybe she was just too busy finger fucking herself. Yeah. Maybe she was moaning so loudly that she didn't hear her notification.

I set my phone on my chest and applied more syliva to my working palm. Around, down, up, around, down, up, around, down. Lick. Around, down, up, around, down, up, around, down. Rinse, repeat. Tighter. Up, down, up, down. Put the phone on the floor, just in case. Up, down, up, down, up, around, down. Balls tighten a moment. Oh, shit, yes. Balls tighten again. Fucking hell. Balls tighten again. Fuck. Slowly milk it.

I lay there a while, very relaxed. Hoping the doorbell doesn't ring. Why would it? Still, hoping it doesn't.

I shove my clothese the rest of way off and get off the couch, with my free hand positioned and ready to catch anything that might drip off of my fist.

I go to the bathroom and wash off in the shower. Dry off. Return to the living room and get redressed. I check my phone and find no new messages.

"I'm thirsty."

Some time later, I was sitting on the couch watching TV. The door opened and she walked in carrying a number of plastic grocery bags.

'Holy shit. She WAS at the grocery store.' I smiled internally.

She didn't look at me. She was facing the kitchen. Her free hand pushed the door behind her to let it swing shut on its own as she walked towards the kitchen. Her face was neutral.

She had something up her sleeve. Best to give it a minute to see where it goes. On rare occassion, I wish we weren't able to read each other so well. It makes it difficult for us to surprise each other. On the other hand, when we do truly surprise each other, the occassion is all the more meaningful.

As far as I know, she didn't know that I went to a manacurist, a few days ago, to get my nails well trimmed. She might have noticed that I had been using her lotion on my hands for a week, but I'm not sure. I wanted to make sure my fingers were nice and smooth, with no scrapey bits.

I listened to the sounds of her taking items out of the bag and putting them in the fridge. A brief moment later, some article of clothing dropped on my head.

I waited a moment for some cue, but nothing. I heard her walking toward the hallway. I pulled the article down from the front to find that it was the tee dress that she had just been wearing.

Okay, then.

I stood up slowly. Maybe I was meant to follow her, or maybe something else was going to happen. I didn't want to move too quickly, just in case it was the latter.

Dress in hand, I moved toward the bedroom door. I stopped at the edge and peeked around the corner.

She was laying face down on my side of the bed, hugging my pillow beneath her chest. Her hips were pressed into the mattress and they rolled slowly. As if that were not delightful enough, she was wearing something new.

I slowly entered the room and watched.

It was forest green in color. The bottoms tied on either side of her hips. The material hugged her form. All I could see of the top was the thin strings that wrapped around her sides and were tied at her back.

A small shift in her head position barely revealed more strings tied at her neck. She had bought a bikini, and a rather small one at that.

I just took in the sight. She was still wearing her boots as she was grinding herself into the bed, and my second erection was now in full effect.

Then I noticed something else. I stepped closer. Peeking in and out of shadow with her motions was a dark spot between her legs, and it was not exactly a small spot.

I tossed her dress aside as I moved to my target. I climbed onto the bed and carefully maneuvered closer.

I pushed my fingertips up her calves to the back of her knees and gave them a little tickle. I saw her body twitch slightly in response.

I continued up the backs of her thighs. She slowed her grinding. As I moved over the new material, she stopped.

Her head was down. My pillow under her chest raised he back in an arch. The way she clutched the mass, it was probably all she could do to keep from touching herself. Tiny, muffled sounds of desperation urged me on.

I traced the crease of her buttocks down and ran a finger over that soaked spot. Her response was beautiful, but not yet. I put my palms flat on her cheeks and massaged a few times with increasing depth.

With my right hand, I reached back and grabbed her boot at the ankle and pulled it closer, bending her leg. She was flexible enough that I was able to rub the edge of the sole of her boot against the bare flesh of her lower buttock, while my left thumb moved repeatedly down to the middle of the spot and back to just a little outside of it.

She moaned.

I moved back just enough to let myself bend over, releasing her boot, and bury my nose in her crease. A little grind, and then moved lower to the combined scent of the new material and her juices. I licked that spot, lightly, then harder, to her delight.

Not yet.

I kissed my way to her lower back, pulled the material down just a little and licked her skin with the tip of my tongue.

I raised up and pulled one of each of the strings, then ran my fingertip up her hips, fully untying the strings in the process. I was unwrapping a gift.

I bent to kiss up her spine, and then returned to my position.

My palms slid down her back, and then her sides. I massaged her lower back, easing the material down little by little.

Her tailbone came into view. I paused long enough to bend down and lick the underside of that small vestigial bump.

My thumb dipped gently into her crevice as it eased the material further until she was half exposed.

I moved my hands to her hips and gripped, pressing her into the bed, tilting them back and forth in the same motion that she had made before. She assisted and few times, but stopped when I let go.

Supporting myself with my left hand, I leaned over her and brushed her hair back over her left ear. I leaned in the lick the edge of the shell ever so lightly. I took it between my lips as I pushed my right middle finger down along her crevice. Deeper and further, the material being pushed along the way.

She inhaled a tiny whine.

I guided her right leg aside with my knee, spreading her legs a bit more as I licked down the shell of her ear.

My finger found the back edge of her mound. I tickled it. She made a sound. From one crease to another, I continued tracing, although this crease was very wet.

I reached her earlobe.

The pad of my middle finger barely in her hot fold, I moved in tiny back and forth motions, going futher along each time until my fingertip touched her clit. She inhaled sharply, making a beautiful sound.

I gently bit her earlobe and pulled as I delicately brushed over her swollen tip.

"Oh, god," she inhaled sharply, in a high pitch.

I released her earlobe and watched her face move constantly in torturous pleasure.

"Do you want to cum?" I asked quietly.

"Nnnnngg, yes. I want to cum." Heavy breaths and delightful sounds were in abundance for me.

I moved my finger a bit faster and pressed a bit harder.

Her breathing became almost erratic and her eyes squeezed tightly frequently.

"More?"

"God, more."

I picked up speed and covered more area. Against my chest, I felt that the muscles of her arms were tensed almost constantly as she clutched that pillow.

Her sounds suddenly became briefly stifled as the orgasm hit. She buried her face in the mattress to muffle the loud cry that followed.

Another silence. And then a second lesser cry, and her body shook beneath me.

I slowed and just gently rubbed her swollen labia a while. Her thighs. Her ass. Gave her a moment to recover while I kissed her cheek, and shoulder.

She turned over on her back, laying her head on the pillow. I went back to rubbing her inner thighs. I kissed her a few times then stared into her eyes, returning my fingers to her pussy.

"I'm gonna make you squirt."

"Huh?" She was completely blindsided by that, and I relished it.

I plunged my finger inside of her. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened to take in a breath.

I returned to my kneeling position between her legs and spread them further apart with my free hand.

For a few seconds she had an almost worried look on her face, until I inserted a second finger. She closed her eyes and her head went back.

I felt for the spongey flesh and began stroking it. She pulled blindly at the sheets.

"Fuuuuuuuck." I felt her walls squeeze tighter.

I put my thumb on her clit, cupped my hand, tensed everything and began jack hammering up and down.

All she could do was moan long and loud. The second orgasm hit, she convulsed wildly, and then she gushed all over my hand. My rapid motion spattered it everywhere. On the bed, on her stomach, on my chest.

I carried her through, though my arm felt like it would give out first. Fortunately it didn't, and I was able to stop with her.

"Holy fuck!" She said, wide eyed and out of breath.

I took my soaked fingers out of her and moved to put them in her mouth. She accepted them readily. I moved back down, slidding my fingers out of her mouth and down her lips, chin, chest, stomach, leaving a wet trail.

The smell was sweet, and the taste; delicious. I took my time licking up every stray drop I could find anywhere my tongue would reach.

I began moving back to her, but half way there, she sat up and pushed me to lay down on her side of the bed. I complied and then she began licking the remaining drops from my chest.

She cleaned herself off of me up to my face, and then kissed me deeply. And again.

"Damn, boy," she said with a smile. "I thought I was gonna surprise you, today."

"Trust me. You did."

She kissed me again.

5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers