Anticipation Ch. 3

Story Info
Her lover shows her off.
4.1k words
4.49
56.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 08/20/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers

All the card said was "Put this on and be ready at 3:00." The box had been delivered by his driver, Kevin, earlier in the day. I still wasn't sure what to make of it. The card had come attached to a white box. In the box was a short, and I do mean short, black leather skirt, a black lace top that looked like it would barely cover me, a black satin half-cup bra that was one cup size smaller than I normally wear and a pair of 3-inch glossy black stiletto heels. He'd never wanted me to dress this way before. He always insisted on elegant clothes and sexy lingerie. This was something completely different.

As 2:00 rolled by, I started to dress. I had showered earlier, rubbing my body with his favorite scents. I'd left my hair down, letting it roll just to my shoulders. As I pulled the black bra on, I had to gently tuck my breasts into each cup. Even doing this, my nipple sat above the rim of the cup, resting against the satin like it was a pillow. As I reached for the black lace top I realized the article of clothing missing. Panties. Not even a thong had been included in the box. I felt warm thinking about wearing the skirt without anything underneath it. Where was he taking me? What was he expecting?

I pulled the top over my head and found that it just barely fell to underneath my breasts. My stomach was exposed. Even more disturbing was that the lace allowed my bare nipples to rub directly against the material. The crinkle of the lace caused my nubs to harden. If you looked closely, you could even see my nipples through the lace. Reaching for the skirt, I slowly stepped into it. Pulling it up over my hips, I realized it was going to be very tight. As I zipped it, I felt the leather conform to my body. Looking in the mirror I saw that the hem of the skirt just barely fell below my ass. As long as I didn't bend over - at all - I would be fine. I wished I had panties to cover me.

As Kevin knocked on the front door, I was slipping my feet into the heels. I felt slutty but I was also aroused. What was this game about? Kevin's eyes moved over me slowly as I walked past him out the door. Kevin has seen me naked on many occasions, even being allowed to fuck me once or twice before. With my lover watching or participating, of course. As his lips curved into a slow smile, I felt my juices start to flow. As I walked to the car, the lace top moved slightly with each step, causing the material to rub against my nipples. Each step was causing me to feel the sensation over and over again. By the time I reached the car, I was fully aroused already.

Kevin opened the door for the me. As I crawled into the car, I had to bend, causing my skirt to pull up over my ass. My pussy was fully exposed to Kevin. My lover smiled at me from across the car, a drink in his hand. As I sat, Kevin closed the door and walked around to the front.

I looked at my lover, meeting his eyes and wondering what he was playing at. His eyes roamed over me, taking in the low top which was barely concealing me and the short skirt that was riding up my thighs. My pussy was just barely visible as I sat, my legs together.

"Perfect. I knew this outfit would suit you. How do you feel?"

His voice was low, soothing but strangely erotic. That was always part of what made me want him.

"I feel exposed. Aroused. Uncomfortable."

"Good."

He didn't say anything for several minutes as we drove out of my neighborhood. Kevin headed for the freeway. I didn't ask where we were going. There was no point. Anyway, I had a feeling he wouldn't tell me.

"Open your legs a little. Let me see you."

I parted my legs. My skirt pushed up higher on my thighs, nearly around my hips. I looked down and saw the pink of my pussy fully exposed. I could see the slick wetness of my arousal around my lips.

"Your pussy is wet, darling. Are you wet? Are you thinking about me touching and licking your sweet cunt? Do you want me to touch you? To roll my tongue around your clit, making it hard?"

I moaned just at listening to his words. I nodded, unable to speak. How could he arouse me like this without even touching me? How could he effect me so much?

I watched as he slipped his middle finger into his drink, moving it in slow circles around the glass. The ice bumped against each other as he stirred his scotch.

"Open your legs further. Wider."

I opened my legs wider for him. It was almost as if it was in slow motion as he lifted his finger from his drink and brought his finger to my pussy. His finger gently moved over my lips, coating my pussy in scotch. I moaned at the contact. The icy wetness. Again, he wetted his finger in his drink and brought it back to me. This time, his finger slowly penetrated my lips, moving up and down, coating the inside of my pussy. I arched, wanting more. His finger felt so good as he painted me with his scotch. When his finger left me, I felt empty and on edge.

"Now when I taste you later, we'll see if you still taste like scotch or if you're juices overpower the drink and give me something else to taste."

Just the thought of him licking me later caused me to moan. Suddenly the car stopped. Kevin was opening my door before I knew it. I slowly exited the car, as easily as I could in my skirt. We were at a mall. An expensive mall based on the stores. My lover stepped out of the car and nodded to Kevin. Putting his hand on the small of my back, my lover guided me towards the door of the mall. I was scared suddenly. I couldn't go in public wearing this outfit. I was too exposed. What if someone noticed I had no panties on? What if my nipples poked out of my top? As I thought about all the reasons I couldn't possibly walk into this mall looking the way I did, those same thoughts were making me more aroused. My pussy was getting even wetter, my heart was beating faster in anticipation.

Leaning close to me, my lover whispered in my ear, "You'll walk just a little in front of me. I want to watch you walk in those heels and that skirt. I want to watch your ass sway as you walk. I want to watch other men looking at you. Wanting you."

As soon as we stepped inside the mall, he fell back behind me. I was conscious of his eyes on my ass as I walked. I could almost feel his eyes burning into my skin. Men were watching me, smiling, leering. My nipples crunched to even tighter nubs against the lace. We walked the mall for ten minutes before my lover touched my back, his hand moving down to cover my ass.

"Go into that store and head to the women's department. I want to look at shoes."

As I walked through the store, I felt every eye on me. Male and female. My body was so tight, so aroused I thought I might explode into an orgasm just walking in public. When I reached the women's shoe department, I stopped and looked at my lover. He headed for the clerk, a man about 25, tall, good looking. As he looked at me, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. I shifted unconsciously, the action rubbing my legs together, which also managed to cause friction to my pussy. I heard my lover point to a pair of shoes and say I wanted to try them on. As the man returned with the box, I started to step out of my heels, intending to try them on standing up. My lover had other ideas.

"Sit."

I knew what was going to happen. Heat flushed my body as I slowly lowered myself into a chair. My skirt pulled up, exposing my pussy. I tried to keep my hands in my lap, covering as best I could. My lover's look told me that was unacceptable. Putting my hands on the arms of the chair, I looked at him as he smiled. The clerk knelt down in front of me, lifting my left leg to remove my black shoe. The action caused my skirt to ride up more, giving him a full view of my naked pussy. His eyes focused on my cunt. I could almost feel him wanting to lean in a touch it. I wanted him to. I wanted someone to touch me before I imploded. My body felt flushed, from both embarrassment and need.

"She has a beautiful pussy, doesn't she?"

My lover was egging the poor clerk on. I felt the heat of my body go up a notch or two. The clerk nearly dropped the shoe he was holding as he nodded his head. His eyes were locked on my pussy. He slipped the shoe on my foot and then raised my other foot. His eyes never leaving my exposed pussy. My lover looked at me. I knew I was supposed to stand up. Looking at the clerk, I slowly stood in the new heels. The clerk stayed crouched in front of me. As I stood, my pussy was at eye level for him. My skirt was so tight, when I stood, it stayed bunched at my lower hips. My pussy had to be dripping.

"Walk towards that curtain, then turn around and walk back. Don't pull on your skirt. Leave it."

I walked slowly across the floor. I looked around, hoping no one was there to see my humiliation. Thankfully, no one was. Except the clerk, who was standing next to my lover now. Lowering my eyes, I saw the bulge in his pants. Suddenly, I knew I wanted to fuck him. I needed a cock. I needed to release the tension building in my body. I needed an orgasm.

As I walked back, my lover smiled. Putting his hands on my hips, he slowly smoothed down my skirt, pushing it back down to cover me. I nearly exploded from his touch through the leather.

"I don't think we'll take the shoes. But thank you for showing them to us."

With his hand on my elbow, my lover held me as I slid my feet from the store heels and back into my own, I contemplated what could be next.

Without saying a word, my lover guided me to the lingerie section. He stopped to look at various pieces. At a display for lace thongs, he picked up a pink one. Holding it up, he ran it across his cheek. I couldn't help but watch.

"It's so soft. Just a little lighter in color than your pussy. Did you know that?"

My pussy was dripping again. How could my juices not be running down my leg? How could I still stand there when all I wanted was to collapse in a heap and give myself a much needed orgasm? Guiding me to the counter, he paid the clerk for the panties and stuffed them in his pocket.

As we left the store, my lover lead me towards a maintenance alley. Pulling me in, we walked halfway down the hall. When he stopped, he pulled the panties from his pocket. Without saying a word, he crouched in front of me. His face was level with my pussy. Looking up at me, he told me to step into the panties. As I raised first one foot and then the other into the panties, my skirt rode up my thigh again. My lover pulled the panties slowly up my legs, stopping when they were just above my knees.

"I wonder if you still taste like scotch? Does your pussy still have the drops I coated you with? Do you want me to find out? To taste you? Here? Now?"

He was looking up at me, smiling a devilish smile. I nearly moaned at his words. Touch me? God yes! Taste me? Please! I bit my lower lip as he slowly moved his head closer to me. I felt his chest against my legs. The material of his suit was soft against my skin. Slowly he stuck his tongue out and just barely touched me. I nearly exploded.

"Open your legs as wide as you can, darling. Let me see that cunt."

As wide as I could, I spread my legs. My lover's tongue snaked out and touched me again. I bit harder on my lip. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head back.

"No. Watch me. Watch me eat your cunt. Watch my tongue fuck you."

I was already shivering. I looked down and watched my lover push his face closer to my pussy. His tongue slid up and down my lips, roaming one side and then the other. When his tongue finally spread my legs and pushed inside me, I erupted. My orgasm rocked me. My lover grabbed my ass, crushing his face to my pussy, grounding his tongue into me. I grabbed the back of his head with my hands, pushing him to me harder. My orgasm was tearing through me. Then his mouth covered my clit, pulling it into his mouth, sparking another massive eruption. I felt my pussy do something it never has. I gushed. Literally gushed. My come dripped down my legs. My lover covered my pussy with his mouth, drinking nearly every drop of juice that fell. My legs were weak as he leaned back away from me. He finished pulling the panties up until they were snug against my pussy and wrapped between my ass cheeks.

"Just a little taste of scotch. Otherwise, it was all you."

He stood in front of me, his hand on my cheek. As his lips lowered to mine, he whispered, "I love the way you taste." His kiss was soft. Before I could recover, he was pulling me back out of the alley into the mall.

I was stunned. My body was still shaking from my two orgasms. More powerful than ever before. What would he do now? Where was he taking me?

Another store. We entered another department store and my lover guided me to the men's section. As he looked at a row of suits, he ran his hand up and down my back. When his hand touched my bare skin, I shivered. His hand gradually moved down to my ass, caressing me through the leather. He was slowly building my arousal back up. He knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't feel completely satiated until I'd had his cock, fucking me.

Fingering the material of the suits with one hand, his other hand moved under my skirt and slowly stroked my skin. With small, gentle circles, his fingers caressed me. My skin tingled. My body flushed, making me warm again. His fingers moved slowly further across my ass until he found the material of my thong. With a gentle tug, he pulled the string on the thong, causing the patch of material covering my pussy to rub against me. I was still so sensitive. I moaned quietly, biting my lower lip. He continued this for almost five minutes before he stopped and smiled at me.

"Kneel down. I want you to suck my cock. It's time for you to show me your appreciation of the new panties."

My eyes had grown round. Suck him? Now? In the store? On my God! I looked around, sweeping glances around to see if anyone was near. I slowly knelt in front of him. He guided me so I was somewhat hidden in the clothing racks. The suits hung down around me. Resting my hands on his thighs, I looked up at him. Could he be bluffing? As his fingers unzipped his pants, I realized this was no bluff. He really did want me to suck him now, in public. I'd never done this before so publicly. I was scared. But damn, I was also aroused as hell. The idea of getting caught made me hot. I didn't know I could feel this way.

Opening his pants, my lover pulled out his cock. He has a amazing cock. Thick and long, and he was so hard. I reached up to take him in my hand but he pushed my hand away.

"No hands. Just your sweet mouth. Now suck my cock."

Resting both hands on his thighs again, I leaned forward and slowly wrapped my mouth around his head. Pushing slowly down, I covered his ridge and then his shaft. Pulling back up, I used my tongue on his shaft. Then I pushed back down again, sucking him slowly.

"That's it, baby. Suck it slow. You have such a talented little mouth. Almost as good as fucking your tight pussy."

Using just my lips around his head, I suck hard and slow, then twist my mouth back and forth just a little. He loves this. He's slowly thrusting his hips towards me, pushing his cock a little more into my mouth each time. Opening my mouth wide, I cover his entire cock until he's touching the back of my throat, then I close my lips around him and pull back up.

"That's it. Suck it. You are a naughty girl, baby. Oh that's good, baby. Just like that."

I keep sucking him slowly. I know he doesn't like to rush. His cock is throbbing in my mouth. Lowering my mouth over him, I'm pulling back up just as I see another pair of shoes come near us. I start to pull back but my lover puts his hand on the back of my head, keeping me on his cock. My pulse is beating fast. We've been caught.

"Sir, can I help you?"

I look up. The man is slightly older than the first clerk, probably in his late thirties, early forties. He hasn't noticed me yet.

"No thank you. I have all the help I need."

My lover looks down at me and thrust his cock into my throat, making me gag a little. The man looks down, his eyes get wider. With my lover's hand on the back of my head, I can't help but keep sucking him.

"She's really good. Has a warm mouth and knows just how to use it."

Looking over as I pumped my mouth up and down on my lover's cock, I noticed a bulge forming in the clerk's pants. Nervous, I accidentally scraped my teeth over the ridge of his cock. My lover pulled on my hair, reminding me who I was serving. I l closed my eyes and focused on the throbbing member in my mouth.

"Why don't you try her?"

I don't know who was more shocked. Me or the clerk. With a little more prodding, the clerk moved closer to me. My lover instructed me to take the clerk's cock and suck it. He wanted to watch me service both of them, taking each cock deep in my throat. My body tingled. I done this with my lover and his driver, Kevin, before, but never with a stranger.

Slowly, I reached up to the clerk, looking up at him, as I ran my hand over his groin. He was hard. I unzipped his pants, reaching in and bringing his cock out. He wasn't as long as my lover but he was thick. He was uncircumcised. With my eyes looking up, I slowly took the tip of his cock in my mouth. He tasted good but different. Pushing my lips down his head, I pushed his foreskin back slightly. He moaned quietly and pushed forward. Keeping my hand wrapped around my lover's cock, I stroked him slowly as I sucked this new cock. It suddenly hit me what I was doing and where. I went wild.

Firming my grip on my lover's member, I twisted and pumped him up and down. Slipping my mouth away from the clerk's cock, I lifted it and licked the underside, teasing the V right underneath his head. I licked rapidly up and down and then settled to suck his balls into my mouth. The clerk moaned. Turning away from him, I turned back to my lover's cock and took him back into my mouth. My hand twisted and stroked over the clerk's member. He thrust his hips at me. Both men were moaning quietly. Moving back and forth between both cocks, I feasted. Spit dripped down my chin as I would take first one down to my throat and then the other. I had the clerk's cock buried in my throat when he pushed his cock deeper and I felt the first hit of come. I swallowed and kept sucking. He slowly withered in my mouth, his cock getting softer and softer. I moved back to my lover's cock, my mouth filled with come, and took him deep. Sucking him hard and fast, he grunted and erupted in my mouth. I sucked and swallowed every last drop.

My lover stroked my head lovingly. He looked at the clerk and smiled. The clerk was hurrying to zip his pants and my lover slowly righted his own clothes. Helping me stand, my lover cuddled me against him and looked the clerk.

"Thank you for your assistance. I hope you enjoyed her mouth as much as I did."

We walked away, leaving the clerk just standing there. I looked over my shoulder and watched as his hand slowly rubbed his groin through his pants. I smiled and leaned into my lover. He checked his watch and we headed back out to the car. Kevin was waiting. As I crawled in, my lover pushed me to all fours on the seat. He wasn't calm anymore. He was hungry.

As Kevin drove away, my lover pulled my new panties down and tossed them to the floor. Spreading my legs, he buried his mouth in my pussy. I moaned and leaned forward, my head on the seat. My lover's hands gripped my ass, his fingers digging into my skin. His mouth was all over me. Licking my pussy, teasing my clit, rimming my ass. I moaned and bucked as I quickly orgasmed. As my body shivered, my lover rammed two fingers deep inside me, filling my tight tunnel. Another orgasm tore through me. Over and over again, he alternated between licking me, sucking me and fingering me.

"You were a good, naughty girl today, baby. Now I'm going to give you want you want. You want my hard cock, don't you? You want me to fuck that cunt, don't you?"

Clohi
Clohi
477 Followers
12