Anticipation Is Sweet

Story Info
A rearview mirror, a boy, a girl and a tale of lust.
1.4k words
4.28
39k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His stomach was tight knots of anticipation as he sat at the signal light. He hadn't seen her in so long, he wasn't sure what to expect. He daydreamed about her long strawberry blonde hair and her flashing green eyes as he waited for the light to change. He remembered her voice like a song in his head and the smell of her perfume on his skin like a blanket. She wasn't much to look at but the woman was definitely worth remembering. He laughed to himself as he remembered her mouth, always smirking, like she knew the joke and was about to let you in on it. Ah, her mouth was the best part of her. The things that would come out of that mouth would make a man of color blush. A sharp beep behind reminded him he was in traffic. He gunned the motor and grinned to himself, the ache in his groin growing.

He pulled up to her office building promptly at 5:30 pm. She was waiting for him on the sidewalk, her long hair whipping in the cold winter breeze. She was wearing a black skirt and her fuck me heels. She smiled as she saw the familiar car and moved to get in. To his surprise, she opened the back door and climbed in. He was puzzled as he turned in his seat to look at her. A flash of thigh distracted him momentarily. Her sing song voice tickled his skin. "To the park, James." She smiled at his confused face.

"Yes Ma'am," he replied. He put the car in gear and pulled from the parking lot. Adjusting his rear view mirror, he could see her long legs. Moving it up, he could see her ample cleavage peeking from behind her winter coat. Up a little further, and he smiled at the heat from her emerald eyes.

"Keep your eyes on the road, James." She smirked. She laughed and the sound caused his stomach to flutter.

"Yes Ma'am." He swallowed hard. Lucky for him the park was close by.

James sped thru the crowded streets as fast as he dared. He peeked into the rearview mirror to watch her smile at him. She merely smirked, enjoying his confusion. She carefully rearranged her long legs, teasing him with a sliver of skin. She looked directly into the rearview mirror and licked her full lips. She could see him flush as he tried to concentrate on the road and watch her at the same time.

They pulled into the quiet city park right about sundown. The night was cool and crisp, a beautiful autumn evening. He threw the car into park and started to get out of the car, intent on joining the heated woman in his back seat.

"No!" She put her hand on his shoulder as he tried to exit the car. He looked at her in the mirror, a questioning look on his face. "Sit back and relax, James. This is going to be fun." She smiled a warm and wicked smile at his reflection.

He was unsure, but thought he would do as he was told. Leaning back in his seat, he adjusted the mirror so he could see her. His eyes widened as he watched her remove her coat. Her silk shirt was open to her belly button and her bra seemed to be missing. James wondered what else she might be missing. He didn't have to wait long for the answer.

She lifted one leg so her heel was resting on the passenger side head rest. The black skirt slid up her milky thigh to reveal her naked womanhood. She moistened her lips with the tip of her tongue and grinned devilishly at the man in the front seat. Her hands were wandering over her silk covered breasts, stopping now and then to tweak a nipple to attention. She leaned her head back against the seat and began to whimper with pleasure. She pulled the silk away from her chest and squeezed her rosy nipples hard. They puckered under the pressure. Pulling one tip to her mouth, her tongue snaked out to taste it. She grinned at the heated expression James was displaying in the mirror.

"You can get a little more comfortable," she cooed. "The fun has just begun."

He blinked in disbelief as her hand slid from her breast, down her stomach, to the exposed flesh of her nether regions. Delicately she spread her labia, her fingers grazing the swollen button. She gasped with enjoyment as she began to stroke her throbbing clit.

Her moans were like liquid heat to James. He stared into the mirror, paralyzed by the sight of her pleasuring herself. His manhood pressed urgently against his slacks, causing an obvious wet spot. He bit his lip, not knowing what he should do. The smell of her passion was wafting into the front seat. He licked his lips, feeling the desire to taste her building in him. He watched her delicately dip two fingers into her slick spot as her back arched in delight. The fingers emerged wet and she rubbed her aching button with the slickness.

"Please James," she breathed. "I want to hear you stroking your hard cock for me." She winked him in the mirror. "Please baby, let me hear you."

Her voice tugged on his rigid member. Quickly, he unzipped his fly and his organ sprang free. The tip was moist and purple, pulsating to the sound of her sighs. Adjusting himself in the seat, he grasped his cock tightly, careful not to lose sight of the naughty woman in the back seat.

The raw zip of his fly caused her loins to tremble. With her free hand she tweaked her taunt nipple. Her occupied hand continued its assault on her defenseless pussy. Spreading her legs as far as possible, she flicked the swollen flesh with her long red fingernails. The intense pleasure spread throughout her body. She fingerfucked her raw, pink slot, moaning with abandon. Moving her hips up to meet her hand, she cried out, the words muffled and undistinguishable. Faster now, her fingers flying over the slickness, she could feel the climax building. Staring into the rearview, she could see James watching her.

James was struggling to control the intense pleasure seeping thru his groin. He manipulated his throbbing member slowly, gently. The precum was leaking steadily even as he tried to postpone the inevitable. Her cries were like an aphrodisiac and he could not tear his eyes away from the lustful sight in the mirror. Her mouth was open wide as she thrashed against the backseat. He could see her wetness trickling down her fingers and dripping onto the vinyl. The smell was heaven as he inhaled deeply, still stroking his aching tool slowly. Her moans were building in intensity as she masturbated. He thrilled at her abandon and continued to watch the show, knowing the climax was close.

She was using both hands now as she continued to finger her swollen labia with one hand while the other splayed her wide open to the lustful gaze of James. Her breath came in short bursts as she moved closer to the pinnacle. She was lost in her own passion now as she bucked her hips furiously against the vinyl. Her long hair brushed against her face as she buried her fingers deep into her gash. The soft mounds of her breasts spilled out of her silk blouse. James could see the nips flush and tighten as she began to climax. Her cries were harsh and breathless now as she began to come. Her eyes were glazed with passion as she looked at James in the rearview.

"Come with me, James." She gasped.

James couldn't resist such a request and began to stroke his cock furiously. The precum was thick and plentiful, the friction was pure magic. He watched her thrashing in the backseat as she climaxed, her fingers wet with the result of her passions. He could hear the wet sounds of her stroking her pussy and began to cum. His groans were deep and guttural as he spewed his seed.

She heard James begin to explode. She leaned forward in the seat so she could see him pumping his hard cock. His cock swelled and spilled white hot liquid as she watched. She put a hand out to touch his cock as it emptied, wanting to feel the heat.

James gasped as he felt her hand touch his sensitive organ. Still breathing hard, he looked into her flushed face. She smiled sweetly at him as he tried to calm himself.

"You sure do put on a good show." James grinned at her.

She laughed, her soft, tinkling laugh. "You ain't seen nothing yet, James." She promised, a sly smirk on her face.

James chuckled. He was counting on that.

The End