Antidote for Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

"Yes, most of the time. We get to choose, you know. We are quite an exclusive bunch and the folks who know about this business are aware. We get the occasional oddball like the second guy I went with. He wanted me to do a lot of weird stuff but I managed to get off sane."

"Interesting!"

"OK let's go for dinner. I know a nice place"

"Can I freshen up, if you don't mind?"

"Of course"

She walked him past the dining area and kitchen to the left into a moderate sized bedroom which was obviously ready for him with fresh linen and flowers. She showed him the washroom and left.

Alone with his thoughts, Ryan reviewed his predicament.

She looked extremely attractive and hardly like a hooker. She even looked and behaved ladylike.

He hadn't made a deal and didn't know what Sherry 'cost' him. He tried to remember the options. He took stock of his emotions. He realized he liked Sharon before and he was simply overwhelmed by Sherry's beauty and poise and wealth and elegance and everything else today. He had to deal with the powerfully recurring doubt in his head if Sherry was willing to have sex with him. She was behaving disturbingly platonic and overtly sisterly so far. Will that change? She was a smasher and he was aching within to tear her clothes off and feel her softness against him.

As he took off his shirt and ran cold water over his palm and splashed some on his face, he decided he needed to make things clear to her and to himself. When he peed he noticed his semi turgid state, which he was for hours, and fought off a desire to masturbate.

He hadn't come all the way only to have dinner in a plush restaurant, he thought!

He wore a midnight blue checked shirt and evening slacks and went out hoping he would be presentable as her date.

Sherry had already picked up a grey summer jacket for Ryan to wear saying that Blake's where they were going, was a fine dining place and encouraged patrons to wear a jacket.

They rode the shiny, all-side mirrored elevator again, this time to the basement parking lot and she led him to her smart convertible ivory Lexus IS C.

As she drove out Sherry asked: "So how was the middle east? Was it Saudi Arabia?"

"No I was in Kuwait and Iraq"

"Oh, they are very beautiful people. Nice girls. Did you date any?"

"No! That's almost impossible. They are very conservative."

"No girlfriends, Ryan?"

"Nope"

"You're lying"

"I am telling you the truth. No girls at all." Ryan saw an opportunity to open his heart.

"Are you still a virgin, cute boy?" Sherry took her eyes off the road momentarily to look at Ryan's expression.

Ryan nodded with a sad smile.

"Oh, you poor little thing." She touched his arm gently. "You are going to have a real girlfriend experience tonight! I promise."

Ryan kept silent but his heart started pounding inside his chest.

He had made it!

"Didn't you go with that nerdy girl in your class?"

"Oh Gina?" Ryan gave her a brief summary of his association with her.

"So you didn't screw her?" Sherry was unbelieving.

"No. I told you I have never done it." He hesitated before he admitted: "I have never even seen a girl nude... I mean other than in porn."

"You really need to be taken care of. But I am genuinely surprised. You are quite decent and good looking and there will be lots of girls who will be willing to jump into bed with you. There must be some issues that you need to iron out, Ryan. May be this can be a teaching session as well? You know I have a lot of experience with men and I know where they can go wrong. Let me try to change you into a wonder boy that makes girls beg you to sleep with them. Deal?"

"Sounds good!"

Blake's Restaurant was as classy as Ryan expected in a quiet locality with ample parking and a bright blue neon sign. The place, the decor and the personnel were well in tune with the high society that Sherry was now in. The staff knew Sherry and were warm and friendly and without a word being spoken they were taken to the chosen favourite booth at a slightly elevated corner next to a window. They sat themselves on the cushioned three quarter circular sofa seat with their knees touching.

The elegant menu folder in mauve and gold fitted the overall milieu. Seated down Ryan took in the very romantic environment enhanced much by the channeled soft, smooth jazz saxophone and dimmed decorative lights.

Sherry knew what she wanted to drink and ordered the Parcel Lots, Chateau Latour in OWC a glass each for both and also the Hors d'oeuvre Platter of Smorgards which was an assortment of Swedish Delicatesis.

"I don't want to order everything for you but I thought I knew what was good here for starters." She was apologetic. When the drinks and appetizers came they had the entree ready to go.

They ordered. Ryan asked for Short Ribs of Beef served with mango chutney and mashed sweet potatoes with port wine sauce and Sherry went for Dill Crusted Cod with roasted potatoes, carrots and citrus broth.

Ryan felt like asking for more interesting information and went ahead choosing his words carefully.

"What exactly did you know from what you do that I can learn to benefit from?"

"For that I need to know your experiences to figure out how you can do better."

Ryan provided a vivid description of the Salima episode with every single detail of emotion and action that he could remember.

"You said you were wearing undershorts and hugging her?"

Ryan nodded.

"That's an immediate turn off right there. You know a girl starts feeling things and she wasn't a young innocent teenager or anything. She would have felt you and somehow that's not the best way to seduce"

"Oh, I see." He didn't really see.

"A girl needs to be worked on slowly with interesting, intelligent and perhaps humorous conversation before getting personal and intimate, Ryan. Your move would have been too sudden and frightening for her. Girls move very slowly towards arousal unlike boys who shoot up in minutes"

"Yeah, I get that." He knew he was rather abrupt and what Sherry was saying was that she wasn't ready. "Do you think if I had made it slow I would have got her?"

"I would like to think that most women are seducible provided you go slow and the man is not overtly repulsive, which you aren't. Many women especially conservative ones react negatively to early sexual advances. It's a cultural thing. Overall women want to be respected and not thought of as cheap."

Ryan enjoyed talking to her and the topic was stimulating enough. He felt low embers of arousal within him though chronically present, he felt there were signals within him that asked him to get on with it and devour this beautiful woman.

Dinner arrived. The topic shifted to more mundane stuff like school, neighborhood and parents. Ryan kept admiring her beautiful face, her lips and her dancing blue eyes. When the rush of hormones made his eyes dip down to her awesome breasts, he stole many glances the images of which were pasted together in his mind. He did not even hear what she was saying as he reconstructed those wonderful breasts under her black top generously exposed by her open jacket.

It is possible that Sherry noticed or otherwise for no apparent reason she slipped off her jacket and put it alongside her on the large curved seat.

When Ryan looked again she asked: "Do you like them?" She was dangling her folk with a naughty smile.

"What?"

"My boobs."

"Oh!" He went red and then gathered some boldness to say: "Yes, they are very nice. Sorry!"

"Sorry for what? This is a very private booth. We can't be seen. You can look as much as you like. Wait a minute. Give me your hand." he laid his fork on the plate. She took his right hand and placed it on the table edge. "Keep it there."

Then she gently moved her chest forward looking into his eyes. Millimeter by millimeter she went closer and closer until what felt like her nipple brushed the back of his hand and then she withdrew. Then slowly and deliberately pushed herself onto his hand while looking into his eyes.

Ryan felt the softness and gloriously feminine feel of a breast and shut his eyes momentarily in bliss. When he opened his eyes again he saw Sherry's face soften almost with pity and whispered: "Come hold it. Feel me"

She turned his palm upwards to cup one beautiful breast and breathed in sharply as Ryan very carefully handled her flesh with delicate care through the thin fabric.

"Go on. You can be a bit bolder. No one can see. I promise."

Ryan completed covered her left breast in his right hand and then changed to his left. Looking straight into her eyes he pleaded: "Can I kiss you?"

No answer was necessary. Sherry expertly moved herself towards Ryan and sealed her lips with his, gently, then passionately and then with what appeared like love.

Ryan's head spun with unimaginable excitement. He felt his erection, almost painful in his pants now.

When they withdrew they both sat in silence to finish their dinner and ordered Fruits and Chocolate Soufflé for desert.

Sherry left him to go quickly to the washroom and when she returned she went: "I have a surprise for you."

Ryan looked quizzically at her,

"Touch my boobs again"

Ryan did the discrete move he had learnt. He snaked his hand towards her and cupped her left breast. He felt the difference immediately. His fingers felt the soft black T shirt and skin underneath. The coarse stuff in between had gone.

Sherry had gotten rid of her bra!

Ryan went wild with excitement and felt for her nipple and rolled it gently between thumb and forefinger. It had stiffened already. He held the full volume of its feminine shape and sexiness before he couldn't help kissing her lips again.

"You, my boy, are pretty gentle for a first timer."

"Oh I felt Gina's but this is different." He brushed aside that unpleasant memory. "So what do we do today? What's the deal? I saw what you have to offer."

"Tell me what you want. It's your day, isn't it?"

They were interrupted by the waitress bringing their desert.

"Yeah but I must know the deal, right? Like... when and how much do I... do I pay?"

"You silly boy! Are you crazy? I am enjoying this! There is no payment involved here. This is my party. Enjoy!"

Ryan couldn't believe what she just said. It meant he was going to have the time of his life having his first episode of sex with the most beautiful girl he knew for nothing.

Nothing!

They helped themselves to the creamy goodness of the soufflé.

"But... but it's not fair. You're in business now. We must make a deal." Ryan had the money and he genuinely felt he should pay and he had no doubt about enjoying the night.

"Listen." She began. "I do this four or five times a week. Almost always with unknown guys who are much older. A lot of them cannot even get their thing up. I have to help them with that. And then they have to try and try and try and I have to do all the hard work. I hardly get a young guy because they can't afford me. You are an absolute bonus for me. You are young and good looking and I know you and I would like to have sex with you and I am helping you with your initiation and, and, and..."

"Did you ever want to have sex with me when we were in school?" Ryan needed to clear a doubt he had from the days he used to feast on her beautiful body.

"To be honest I never thought of you like that. You were like a kid brother. Sorry!" She touched his arm. "Did you want it then?"

Ryan nodded sheepishly. "You were with that guy Rick, right. The footballer. Did he do it to you?"

"Yeah, you remember. Yes a couple of times but he was no good at it." She laughed. "You are going to be much better. But first tell me what you like."

He pushed his desert bowl and spoon away. "What choices do I have?"

"Well I am going off the menu here." She giggled. "You could start with a body rub and then a Jacuzzi session or we can have a romantic chat, champagne and cuddle on my terrace looking down at the lake. I could do a cabaret performance strip tease for you. Then what else..." she looked upwards in thought.

"Nothing more interesting. I mean real hot?"

"Oh, you can have sex afterwards, of course." It was the first time she even sounded unlike a perfectly correct convent product. "Well if you mean hot preliminaries, are you thinking a blow job or a hand job?"

Ryan suddenly felt like he was lessening the thrill of his first experience by choreographing every act. "Let's leave it to spontaneous moves"

"I think so." She agreed. "That's much better. One more thing. May be you won't be into that kind of stuff as a novice. But I don't do anal."

"Oh, sure." Ryan's rejoinder was immediate. "I just want to enjoy your body; see it, feel it, touch it, explore it." He let himself go into his dreams.

Sherry simply smiled at his boyish innocence. She felt she wanted to give this guy a good time; a time of his life and meanwhile feel good herself doing it. She thought of little things she could do and sat back satisfied.

There were suggestions of coffee by the waitress but were declined by both.

Sherry paid. She refused to even allow Ryan to dip his hands into his pocket.

While getting up to go from their private booth Sherry got to Ryan's ear to whisper.

"I took off my panties too for you!" She smiled like a naughty school girl. "I thought we might have some more time here and you could have a feel."

"If only you had told me. I would've had a coffee."

"You have all night, baby. Relax. May be you can have a go on the drive back. Don't distract me too much, OK?"

A nervous giggle was all Ryan would manage. He could never stop thinking of how a good session of sex would be with a beautiful girl. It was unimaginable for him having never been there. The boys who bragged always said it was great and awesome but feeling your own penis in a vagina, he figured, was something else. At the same time having a feel in public felt exciting and daring too.

As they walked out he had his arm around her waist like lovers and she walked very close to him with breast brushing side and even wore a glow of a young woman very much in love.

When they were out in the dark parking lot Ryan's hand slipped slowly down until the flair of her hips and her sexy butt curves began. He noticed that there was only skin beneath. A few yards from the swanky Lexus his hand had dropped onto the peak of her left butt. He focused on the nerve endings of his palm and fingers and enjoyed the silkiness with disbelief. The incredible suppleness of the flesh beneath was making him mad. He dragged the flimsy brown fabric upwards when Sherry reacted negatively for the first time.

"No! This is a parking lot, damn it! We'll get into trouble." He pulled his hand back up to her waist. "You have all night, baby. I'll give you a time of your life. Promise!" She then kissed him on his lips again holding his cheek briefly.

They got into the car.

As they were on the road again Ryan couldn't keep his mind away from her nakedness just under the sheerest of clothes that she had on. His left hand moved to her bare right knee and gently moved upwards. He felt her beautiful thighs and as Sherry had no protest he went upwards, feeling private flesh directly for the first time. How much more torture should he bear?

"Can I go further up?" He was a touch nervous. A nervousness originating from his unfamiliarity with female anatomy and unbridled sexual thrill of anticipation.

"Of course, darling. You can do whatever you want. As long as it doesn't hurt me. Even some pain could be pleasure." She glanced at him and flashed one of her bewitching smiles.

Ryan moved the loosely pleated skirt upwards looking at her white thighs and felt and appreciated ultimate femininity.

"Can I?..." He hesitated as his breath came faster and his face was red hot with arousal. "I want to see!"

"OK. But wait a moment." She slowed down as she got to a red light and she gestured to a motorcyclist cruising alongside.

Ryan withdrew but went back as soon as they were in motion again. He ran his fingers on her outer part of her thigh and palmed her inner close to her knees and then went upwards and peered towards her crotch to view her womanhood. His hands almost trembled.

Alas, he couldn't see at all. It was too dark between her legs. "Can't see anything." He lamented.

"Oh!" was her response as she opened up her thighs a little more and shoved her hips a bit more forward as far as her seat belt would allow. "Now? I am not shaved, you know. Do you mind? I can get that done as soon as we get back."

"No natural is fine! I am sick of seeing all those shaved pussies on the site. Wow! I would love that!"

"Oh, that's great," Sherry giggled.

Unfortunately for Ryan as he looked widening his eyes and accommodating to the dimness he realized he was seeing nothing. He fought against the temptation of lifting her skirt further up or touching her there even though he realized she wouldn't mind. He thought he should leave that for a more auspicious and opportune moment in the correct place. Being the first time he wanted it to be the best experience and memory. Besides they had now arrived home!

Sherry's apartment complex looked even better with the illumination after dusk. They drove into the basement parking and when in the elevator, Ryan tried again.

She refused to let him fondle her front pointing to the security camera.

With their backs against the elevator walls Ryan sent his hand behind, up her skirt and felt Sherry's bare butt and ascended into heavenly bliss. Everything was so perfect with the curves and texture. In fact it was absolutely and unbelievably perfect. He ran his trembling fingers up and down conscious of the time he had before reaching the seventh floor. He went right down to the top of her thighs and felt the crease above which suddenly the sexy globes sprang backwards. He then quickly sent a gentle probing finger into her naked cleavage and moved upwards and heard her moaning. The creamy smoothness of her skin texture was killing. He traveled downwards again and she leaned forward to allow him to go further.

"A little more. You're almost there!" she panted.

The seventh floor chimed and they drew away, flushed, aroused and throbbing all over.

"My balls hurt." Ryan confided having the man's curse of a prolonged erection.

They tumbled out and onto the hallway towards the apartment and as soon as they were through the door, they were kissing.

This was a different kiss. Tongues were exploring and Sherry had one arm around his neck and the other searching for his manhood. Ryan had both of his firmly crushing the twin globes of her beautiful buttocks. She lifted one leg to wrap around his waist and also to rub her sex against his upper thigh.

Then suddenly she withdrew. "You know what? This is not ideal. Let's prepare the scene. This is your first. It's got to be perfect"

"OK. Whatever you say."

"I'll change into something nice. And you get your night stuff on and we'll go up to the terrace. It's very romantic up there."

Ryan went up to the little room that had his back pack and pulled out his rather simple night shorts and top, stripped completely and changed. It was a relief to get rid of his underwear which was causing some pain due to the pent up stuff within he thought. The soft fabric showed a slight tent with his chronic half erection but he thought it looked sexy enough.

When he saw Sherry emerge at the foot of the stairs his jaw dropped! She was in a pink thigh length sheer negligee. It was difficult to pick at first but yes, she had a matching bra and panties underneath. She stood there smiling in that sweet innocent manner that she always had. Her smashing figure was on view and she looked even more desirable, sexy and hot,

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers