Antidote for Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers

"Wow!" Ryan managed only that sound of extreme visual pleasure.

"Come," she said, holding out a hand. The other had some folded sheets and a thin quilt. Ryan walked a step behind Sherry and enjoyed a view of the most perfect ass in panties under the most transparent nightie he had ever seen. Her hips rolled so rhythmically with soft ripples of flesh and her narrow waist swayed along in harmony.

They came up to the most beautiful terrace that Ryan had ever seen. The three quarter moon hung in the sky, painting the lake's wavelets. The terrace itself had a Perspex four foot safety barrier and a smooth granite floor. Some chairs and umbrellas were neatly arranged in a corner and the other end had one large gas barbecue and another brick built coal pit. There were two bare mattresses placed together on the floor. It looked the perfect spot and milieu for the first time.

"I am not putting the lights on. There is a fairly good moonlight." Sherry sat on one of the mattresses.

"I hope I can see you." That was Ryan's biggest worry.

Sherry spread the sheets put the quilt by the side and said: "Come on! I am getting impatient now. Lie down here. I'll give you a body rub."

Ryan knelt on the mattress. "On my belly?"

"Yeah, but get out of those clothes first"

Ryan hesitated. He took off his T shirt and looked at her. Did she really mean it?

"Come on, Ryan. I have seen that cock of yours!"

"Where? When?"

"You know when you came in today and went into that washroom? That has a one way mirror, OK? I need to have that to spy on some of my clients. Some of them do drugs, you know. Some are shady. Carry guns and stuff."

"That's cheating! Why did you spy on me?" He feigned anger

"I don't know. May be I just wanted to see your thing!" She giggled that same giggle Ryan had heard in High School. "Come lie down. Let me give you the treatment."

"What will that be?" he asked while sitting down on the mattress.

"I'll show you, my sweet boy." As she said that she moved over to him and put her hand on his waist with a thumb under the elastic. "What were you thinking in the washroom holding your dick?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if I wanted to masturbate after all those hours of anticipating seeing you."

She giggled again. "OK take this off." She tugged at his shorts' waist again. "I have seen hundreds." she pointed to his crotch.

With his eyes on her, Ryan hauled himself up to his knees and peeled off his shorts.

His erect penis jumped out and to his surprise Sherry hardly noticed and kept preparing the sheets and pillows for him. Ryan lowered himself gently onto his belly taking care of his stiff penis.

Sherry turned her attention to Ryan's back.

She worked on his neck, upper and lower back and then his feet and thighs. Ryan kept his legs together in self-conscious modesty. She then worked on his gluteal muscles which was nice for Ryan. Sherry's fingers and hands were very professional and were actually relaxing. So quietening it was that Ryan lost his erection.

Presently she was kneading his inner thighs going higher and higher making Ryan hot with anticipation.

"Open up, sweetheart," she said while manually separating his thighs. For what seemed like an hour she fingered his butt, the crevice between and the upper thighs. When he was almost giving up expecting anything soon, she touched the back of his scrotum.

Ryan jumped! "It's awesomely weird and awfully nice!"

She touched his sac again with the tips of her fingers and then drew soft lines with her nails on his thighs and butt. Then she gently lifted his balls with thumb and finger underneath and gingerly held it as if in contemplation.

Ryan had a full blown erection again under his tummy now.

Then it happened.

Carefully sending one hand underneath she felt out his member held it with two fingers and gently pulled it down between his thighs. Ryan experienced the first touch of a girl's hand on his penis and he couldn't help a groan.

"Nice?" she cooed. He nodded into the pillow.

She drew quiet longitudinal lines before actually holding his shaft with three fingers and began lovingly slow strokes. The exquisite nature of her professional touch and now her occasional touching of the tip of his knob with what felt like her thumb was simply gorgeous. He focused his dizzy brain to the area of touching to heighten the feeling of arousal. Sherry played longer strokes going down to the root and then pulling way beyond his length pinching his foreskin for full extension. Ryan's mental prayers begged for more.

As if to answer his wishes she went faster and faster until they both realized that it was better for Ryan to get onto his back.

He was half turning when she said: "Turn over, darling. Let me love you better."

When Ryan did turn, she switched to his chest and neck disappointing him momentarily. Then he realized that the tease was equally exciting. His throbbing penis waved in the cool night breeze as she nonchalantly moved her deft fingers to his neck, then his face and down to his chest.

"You are still wearing all your clothes." he touched the shoulder of her negligee.

"Hold on, Ryan. You have been a good boy." she smiled. "All in good time. I will give you the best of the best. Leave it to me I'll make it unforgettable for you. All in good time, sweetie. Right now dream of it. Think of what you want to see and feel. Imagine!"

Ryan trusted her.

"What do you like best in a girl? In me? What were you pining to see all day and in those younger days?" She was still working on his pectorals and defining those lateral edges onto his arm pits with measured pressure of thumb and forefinger.

"Hmmm... I guess, I guess it was your ass. May be, certainly a lot of times, your... your pussy." When he didn't hear her response he added: "I am sorry!"

"No, no. No worries. Lots of younger folk get worked up about below the belt stuff. Did you know that some guys, especially from the east don't even want to look at me there? It's weird. They just want to get on with it!" She laughed. She continued her caring now moving to the lower ribs and going sideways and upwards. Occasionally her arms slapped his erect member accidentally but she continued unaffected in focus.

She traveled down to his abdomen and walked slowly down a little lower. Ryan was elevated again to a plane of anticipation. He waited with lustful impatience. "Why are you being so nice to me for nothing?" Ryan couldn't avoid asking.

"Oh, for you? You are my friend aren't you? I like you in a kid boy kind of way. And now you are here grown up and a big handsome man." She looked at him with a cute smile and a tilted head. She then swiftly moved her right hand down and held his stiff penis and began her gentle strokes. "My heart melted when you said you had never been with a woman and that you like me in a special way. You did admire me you said and wanted me physically. I guess that turned me on and I have feelings too, you know. I felt like doing what I am doing and believe me I am enjoying it. Like never before! So you enjoy it too.

She then accelerated her frequency of movements and used her left hand to expertly caress his scrotum. Ryan rapidly ascended into heightened arousal and moaned his way into a bliss he never knew. He saw her arms working and her wonderful breasts bouncing so sexily under her transparent nightie and tiny bra. He ogled at the top of her chest and her cleavage and bent sideways to touch it.

"Take it easy," she spluttered through panting, "Wait a little. Just come for me darling. Come good and big. I'll show you everything. You can touch everything. Everything! My boobs, my butt, my cunt and all. Now just explode for me, please. Please! Oh how I love this prick!"

The magic words and the soft hands on his erected member was too much for Ryan. "Oh god!" he called out before strings of ejaculate escaped, spraying Sherry's arms and hand and his thighs as well. She milked him while he moaned with every ecstatic spasm arching his hips as high as he could as he coaxed every conceivable muscle within his body to deliver all the juice he had.

After grunting out his last spasm he settled down flat and exhausted. She decelerated her slamming and slowly came to a stop and turned to pick some tissue.

"Hmmm... You came real good, baby. Good boy!" She used wet wipes swiftly and efficiently to clean up the mess then she lay next to him, turned towards him with her arms around him. Her finger tips gently strolled on his chest and neck. Ryan closed his eyes to lap up the almost powerfully romantic air.

ENTERING GLORY

As she put one sexy thigh over his, Ryan's mind was roving. He glanced once at the starry sky above and wondered, not for the first time if this was real. He had the most beautiful girl in his life next to him. She was wearing the skimpiest of nighties and had just masturbated him bringing him to a height of sexual climax not known to him. Though she was not his girlfriend she was doing a damn good job of pretending to be one. Lying on his right he felt her breasts squashed against his side with undulating pressure as she breathed. Now that he was spent and had no immediate craving he delved into the depths of his brain to see where he was in this whole business of women.

Sharon, now called Sherry was unexpectedly very friendly and even kind to him just for being a childhood friend. She was now a successful high society escort and she was giving him this free love. For what? She might have been earning a few grand with some fat, rich bastard instead of being this benevolent sex educator to an uninitiated younger boy.

Why?

Then, did she just masturbate him to relieve him and put him off the bigger stuff? Why is she still wearing her clothes? Is there some latent big scheme behind it all? Was there another shady person involved lurking somewhere in the shadows?

"How did you find the time for me today?" Ryan posed the question as a start to unravel the mysteries that had now found their way into his doubting mind.

"What do you mean?"

"You are a very busy person. You had no hesitation in inviting me today as soon as I called."

"Oh, it's Monday today and that's the lightest day of the week. Besides, I had an appointment that got cancelled."

"Was it for the whole night?"

"It was for four hours, which is like a whole night really. It involves a dinner by the client which we went for! Look, as I said, I like this change. And, we are not done yet, remember?" That giggle again.

"You have been too good to me. Thank you very much. This is like a dream for me and I am not sure I can make you happy as I am inexperienced."

Sherry's hand went to his mouth. "Shsh! That's my job. I make men enjoy themselves while they thrill me. That's my logo. 'Make You Make Me!'"

"That's nice. I'll remember that. Make you make me. Brilliant." Ryan turned towards her with some of his doubts fading. "What makes you happy? I mean in bed."

"I like riding cock, sometimes. I like it when the guy fucks me without touching anything else. Like he supports himself on all fours and the only connection is his prick in my pussy. I like the 69 position if the guy known how to eat. Hmmm... What else? The spoon position is nice as a change. What would you like?"

"Oh I would like to try all of that! I am totally ignorant and waiting to be taught!" He was honest. "You are a very beautiful woman, Sharon, eh... Sherry. You really are."

"Thanks. I am fascinated that you liked me from school days. I never knew. But that was puppy love, wasn't it? Teenagers tend to fall for anything in skirts!"

"If it was it lasted a while," he hugged her, "I was in love, puppy or not."

"Boys fall in love very easily. You get turned on by just looking." She continued to caress his chest and abdomen. "You can call that love but women take a while, you know."

"What was your best experience with a man? Is there one that jumps to mind?"

"I guess there was one." She gathered her thoughts. "This guy was in his forties and he wasn't much to look at or anything but elegant, neat and smartly dressed always. He made an appointment for a full night. Know what he did? He brought half prepared food home with a bottle of wine. He even got the scented candles. He prepared a lovely meal of baked fish, veggies and wild rice. We laughed through dinner as we talked about our silly childhood. He was a great conversationalist. He never said or did anything disrespectful or even remotely sexual. I was enjoying it through and wondered if this man was simply lonely and wanted company. After dinner we listened to music and he actually seduced me in such a sophisticated way that I was dying to please him and wanted him to make love to me. My clothes came off and so did his and we were in bed naked and me so aroused. I then realized and, he also told me that he had an erection problem. It was my pleasure to bring him to arousal."

"What did you do?"

"Oh, I have to dig deep to remember. Yeah, I think I had to work him with my hands; masturbate him and fondle his balls and rub my body all over him and suck him and the works. Oh yes, I remember I had to play a porn scene for him to finally get it up. That's right. Now I remember. He wanted to imagine me with the guy in the movie. That's how it worked for him. See, even the most balanced people have some quirks."

"How was his performance?" Ryan had a tinge of jealousy.

"He was good, actually. If I remember that is." That giggle again. "Yeah, he did alright. He was gentle and remember him having sufficient stamina to finish." She looked him in the eye and then slowly moved her hand downwards to hold his soft penis. "Does talking this stuff thrill you?" She caressed him gently.

"Yeah, it's all new for me. Tell me did anyone fall in love with you?" Ryan may have had some emotions generated within himself to ask.

"Ahah! There were a few. The most persistent was a guy from here who used to see me in town in the grocery stores and on the streets. Man, was he in love! He used to come and see me every weekend for a full night for about 3 months. I managed to shake him off when he got too possessive and asked me to stop seeing others. I avoided him and he finally got the message." She looked downwards with her hand still doing work. "Oh, he's responding!"

Ryan grinned like a naughty schoolboy. "This time I want to see you, OK? Fully. Everything!"

"Of course, honey. Let's start with a session in the hot tub." She stood up without waiting for a reply and went to the far corner where a white canvas covered what Ryan failed to notice so far.

Ryan followed her and stood beside.

She pulled away to uncover the biggest tub Ryan ever saw and at the flip of a switch beautiful underwater blue lights sparkled through the crackle of delicious bubbles and the mosaic liquid surface.

"OK," she said. "Do you want to take off my nightie? It's time for some real fun, baby!"

Ryan had no problem lifting the sheer material off Sherry as she held her arms upwards. The shimmering lights drew dancing blue arcs on her body. Ryan took a deep breath before he took it all in.

Her white flesh contrasted starkly with the black inner wear. Her neck and shoulders blended beautifully onto her ample chest. Ryan guessed she was a 36 incher. Her cleavage was refreshingly visible for the first time directly. The half cup and the net like fabric of the upper third revealed yet tantalizingly hid. The shapely twin orbs of femininity almost mocked him to come forth. Ryan felt the hotness of his own breath and as Sherry stood hands on hips and then lifted one arm to spin around. Without an iota of doubt Ryan decided that her butt beat everything else in sexual attractiveness.

His hungry eyes swept over her flat tummy and flaring hips, as she swiveled, he dwelt on her derriere that he had admired with a considerable dose of hidden lust over the years. It had the perfect dimensions of lateral curve and posterior projection. The crevice that had to be imagined for now would be inviting. The junction of upper thigh with butt was the core of her womanhood that he was trying to penetrate visually.

All in good time, he thought.

"Enjoying the view, my boy? Come on take this off." She pointed to her bra and turned away inviting him to unhook her.

Unhooking! How do you do it? He stepped forward and grabbed the straps almost roughly and peered at the little metallic things and as he figured he needed to pull towards to unhook he felt her soft and smooth back with the coarse sensitiveness of the back of his hand.

The release was surprisingly easy and as the twin harnesses fell away, Sherry gripped the front with her arms and hands and slowly turned around. Then in full view she slowly lowered the cups, millimeter by millimeter to reveal the top of those glorious breasts and then awesome cleavage and gently the incredibly sexy pinkish nipples and then the peaks.

Ryan couldn't help holding his naked penis and started to stroke himself gently. It was a breathtaking sight. The starry sky and the half-moon with the bluish illumination with this topless beauty in front of him.

My goodness, thought Ryan, what did I ever do in life to get something like this? As if to reinforce the incredulous nature of his predicament, Sherry stepped forward and held his now erect member and said: "Leave that to me, baby. I know how to look after this guy. He is pretty strong huh? He is ready to go again."

"With your incredible beauty and loving care can that be a surprise?"

"Ha ha! But what are you waiting for? Take off the bottom. I want you to see me fully. I want to see the thrill and the lust in your eyes. Come on, lover!"

"But I want to feel your boobs, first," Ryan moved towards her and put both his hands on her breasts and caressed them adoringly. "Can I kiss them?"

"Of course, hon. Go for it"

Ryan's first taste of nipples in his mouth was that the touch and feel sensation of soft flesh on lips and tongue was more arousing than the taste. He sucked and he bit gently and flicked the nubbin like nipple with his tongue and got the moan of approval he wanted. She arched her back and held his hair while her hand again stroked his erect penis.

"You have a nice dick, baby. Nice and thick. Did I tell you that?"

"Yes you did." Ryan withdrew momentarily and then went back to his love making.

Suddenly remembering that he needed to take off her panties he slipped his hands lower and in one quick move he peeled her undergarment passed her hips without looking. He debated on whether he should feel or see first.

His eyes won the short battle!

He looked down. The moment he had waited for had arrived. He knelt before Sherry to view the core of her womanhood and a sight that Ryan was waiting to enjoy for many years.

"Look, darling. Enjoy yourself. Am I beautiful enough?"

Ryan saw her sex at eye level. The beautiful inverted triangular bush and the inviting vertical slit with the peeping inner lips looked heavenly to his virgin eyes. He held her full hips and brought his face closer as he let one hand explore with the tip of his index finger, He slipped down from the mound above slowly down both fleshy labia and then down the crack.

He heard a sharp intake of breath. "Oh! Please be gentle. That's a very sensitive area."

"I know." Ryan didn't want to be told everything.

He brought his face very close and breathed deep to assimilate the indescribable eroticism associated with sexual aroma. He took it in again and again till she sighed: "What are you waiting for? Eat me, won't you?"

The first flick of the tongue was directly on her slit and as he swept deeper he got the salty taste of her sex as he did feel the tickle of her pubic hair. The stronger and more sensitizing fragrance of her femininity crawled up his nostrils like the vapor of precious vintage wine. In a sudden flash of compulsion he grabbed her buttocks and brought her to his waiting face. His lips sealed her opening with a saliva drenching kiss and his impatient tongue lashed out at her delicate insides.

Timthe
Timthe
44 Followers