Antidote for Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned and groaned almost sounding like she was crying as he sucked on her lips applying the perfect quantum of negative pressure to make her gasp as she gushed her love fluid into his mouth.

"Wow! Darling! You are simply amazing. Where did you learn that? Oh my heavens, Are you a born expert or what?" She gasped as she held his head like a baby's and swayed and side stepped trying to keep her balance.

Another round of kissing and licking and he withdrew and stared at her crotch again.

"Yeah, look at me, sweetie. Look! You are the best. OK let me take you on a guided tour. Ha!" A sharp giggle and she continued. "Do you know where the clit is? You see the mound and the labia and the slit in between, OK? Now between the lips you might see a pair of inner lips, right?

Ryan nodded in agreement.

She brought her forefinger and middle finger and parted herself in classic fashion.

"Now trace that up until the lips merge onto a little central knob, right. That's my clit. Lick it. Suck on it."

Ryan noted the anatomy and complied with extreme excitement. He drank from her and tasted and kissed and had her moaning and grunting again in almost uncontrolled excitement.

"Darling, you do that so well. Are you sure you're a first timer? I am truly, truly amazed at your natural ability to eat pussy. You know there are fifty year olds who might have done that for decades and still be much clumsier than you. Boy I am having a ball here!" She laughed with genuine pleasure.

"Come, let's get our feet wet!" She held his hand as they both stepped over the edge into the waiting warm water. The underwater illuminating her assets more and then as she slipped in he saw her distorted torso but still very desirable in a peculiarly different way. Then remembering suddenly she said: "Gosh! I forgot you had oil on you. You needed to shower. Oh, never mind. Ricardo is coming tomorrow to clean up. I can ask him to give the tub an extra scrub."

As they settled down for the next half hour chest deep in warm water, they felt each other so much they got themselves into intimate physical familiarity. Ryan, though still felt the newness of being with not only a nude woman but one that was beautiful and he had secretly desired for many years. The underwater fondling continued. Sherry wouldn't leave his penis and kept stroking him at varying speeds; sometimes slow and nice and then quick and almost rough. She kept looking at him and enjoyed his positive responses to her stimulation.

"Why don't you do it to me while I do it to you?"

"Yeah, but..." Ryan was unsure what he was supposed to do. Get his finger in? Rub her outside? Apart from what he had read here and there he had no clear idea what he needed to do.

"Of course, darling. I'll teach you. You know, there are three stages of seduction. The mental, physical and sexual. You are good at the middles stage of physical seduction. Now you need to learn the other two!" With that she took his hand down to her bushy folds and brought two of his fingers to her clit. "Now soft rotatory movements, OK? Gentle!"

Ryan started hesitantly and then got faster and perhaps a bit rougher.

"Easy, my boy. That's very sensitive."

Ryan slowed down and when he slowly picked up the technique, Sherry held him again and started stroking him with much more enthusiasm and vigor. The thrill of mutual masturbation got them both going.

"This is first time for me." Sherry admitted.

"What? Mutual stroking?"

"No. Underwater mutual masturbation! Never done that before." She went faster on Ryan and he reciprocated

"Oh that! Oh wow! It feels so good."

Panting and glowing with excitement she asked: "Who do you think of when you do a hand job, Ryan?"

"Oh!" He laughed softly. "Salima the seamstress from Kuwait more recently. In school it was you all the way. Are you surprised?"

"Well in a way. Didn't think much about what other boys thought of those days. Just thought of being with boys!"

"And fucking?"

"Well, not so much. That was allowed to happen or otherwise depending on the situation and whether one was really turned on or not by the guy"

"I really want to do it now! Can I gently slip myself into you and bring myself into glory?"

"Oh you poor boy. Why are you not enjoying this?" She looked down at his manhood. "Here let me do it with a little more feeling and passion."

She brought both her hands down and gripped him two palmed. Even Ryan was surprised that he had adequate length for this. She focused on her job again and went on an acceleration mode and he was obliged to do the same. The mutual moaning became loud and synchronous and even as his nerves were bringing in an orgasm he beckoned to stop.

"Why?" she panted

"I really want to fuck!" Even in these circumstances he didn't want to sound desperate, but he was.

"OK, darling. I want to, too. Let's go downstairs to my room. It's all ready and cozy for you, sweet boy."

She led him out and they did some mutual toweling. They couldn't help spending some extra time in those areas that mattered. She cautioned him not to wipe any of her precious wetness. He understood. Then they walked naked with arms around waists towards the stairs and as she flicked all the lights and gadgets off and they moved softly in the beautiful moonlight.

She led him to another room adjoining the one that Ryan had put his stuff in. This was much larger, had a huge bed and was with luxurious furniture and furnishings. The color theme was beige with delicate shades thereof. The dimmed lights on the ceiling and the bedside were inviting and sexy. Ryan had no time to admire the inanimate beauty around him.

They stood next to the bed and kissed. Sherry sat on the bed and with Ryan standing she reached for his throbbing organ and for the first time examined him and then suddenly took him passed her lips.

She slurped and sucked and moaned while Ryan enjoyed the softness of her insides and moved his hips in sync and began making happy sounds himself.

He leaned towards her and made her lie down and pushed her further up the bed. Even though they were lying crookedly across they were both ready for it. Ryan fumbled with his organ near her vaginal opening. He thrust himself trying to penetrate which made Sherry giggle.

"You don't know the anatomy! So sweet! But wait." She swiftly moved towards the huge nightstand with a glowing lamp opened a drawer and picked something out.

The condom! How could he have forgotten that when with someone like Sherry? She quickly had it out of the pack and rolled it on with her clever fingers onto Ryan's penis.

"OK, get on with it, lover boy!"

"Show me darling, please. I want to learn how to get in!" There was hot desire in those words.

"Find it yourself, hon. Just a little lower. You are too far up... Aah just a bit higher. OK. Now! No no no! The angle. You a going horizontally. Go upwards. Ouch!" She giggled again.

She then brought her hand down to help him and expertly slipped him in.

"Now go right in, darling. Yes. Yes! Some more. The full length. Oh yes. Oh yes"

Ryan ascending into a space he had never been before. The feeling was indescribable. Involuntarily hips moved. He got faster and faster and then even faster. He could not perceive the panting in his breath nor the breathless frantic pumping action that was driving him on. Sherry moaned once loudly and then panted not for the first time that day: "Are you sure you haven't fucked before?"

Ryan grunted his acceptance of appreciation and continued. Sherry's hands went to his back and neck and drew long lines with her nails sending signals of high voltage to his brain. She then went down, down to his butt hugged the twin globes towards her pelvis and went even lower to touch and feel his hairy perineum. She flirted with the root of his scrotum and then brought her hands forward to hold and fondle first his sac and then slipped two fingers across his busy shaft. Ryan felt it all and moaned as he went higher and closer to climax,

"Tell me when you want to come." Did she read his mind and did she know a man's body?

"I am going to! Oh my god! This is something else!"

"Keep going. Fuck me. Fuck me! You're doing great. Hmmm." She went back to butt squeezing again and helped his thrusts with a healthy pull in.

He kissed her cheek and neck and then bent down to her breasts. As he thrashed on and climax was evident he almost yelled: "I am coming! Yes! Oh lord!"

"Come, sweetheart. Pour into me. Come! Cuuummm!"

He came! As he ejaculated he felt the pulsating waves of her body in rhythm too and he definitely felt her vaginal muscles milking him. She ran her hands over his back top to bottom and he drank from her delicious nipples as he nosed his way into the magnificent, soft, yielding flesh of her breasts. He kept coming and she matched him spasm for spasm and squeal for squeal.

The final little explosion came forth with a loud grunt and he collapsed on her soft spent body, sweating and gasping for breath.

She was the first to speak. "Wonderful! I am going to be jealous that some other woman is going to get this after me." She sounded genuine and Ryan thanked her.

"You are my teacher without instruction. You just let my instincts perform. Yes that's what you did. You got that raging bull in me to get going. Thanks a million."

She patted his head softly like a baby as he rolled off her and without saying anything further they went to sleep.

The clock that Ryan never noticed in the room softly chimed the half hour. It was 02:30 AM.

MAKING A CLIP

Ryan woke up disoriented. He glanced at his watch and saw it was 10:50 AM. He looked to his right and saw ruffled sheets and an empty bed. He looked up and took in what he had experienced the night before.

Wow!

He had a lot to boast about.

Then he heard sounds from what he thought was the kitchen. There was the clanging of vessels and a vacuum cleaner going. He rolled out of bed noticed he was still naked and looked down at his now flaccid penis with the crusted remains of the awesome lovemaking.

Sherry! What a woman!

He noted that his clothes were lying close to his side of the bed, which Sherry must have brought down. He stood up walked out of the room and past the open area near the glass window through which the wonderful sunshine was pouring in. Just as he tread along the huge dining room and approaching the breakfast area he noticed that there was someone else in the kitchen. A man!

What the heck?

He tip-toed back to the bedroom and wore his shorts and T shirt and went back to the kitchen curious to know what was going on.

Sherry was there wearing a turquoise coloured flimsy, transparent nightie. Her boobs pushing the front of the thin material and her deep cleavage exposed. A man with a vacuum stood doing his work by her side.

"Good morning," Ryan greeted and Sherry and the man responded together.

"This is Ricardo." Sherry introduced him. "He helps me with the house work. And this is Ryan. He is my childhood friend and my boyfriend for today." She beamed and looked genuinely happy with herself.

Ryan stepped up shook Ricardo's hand. He was probably in his late teens and wore a worn out pair of jeans and a sleeveless working shirt. He was nice looking kind of kid and gave him a friendly smile.

"I have breakfast ready" she declared as they were setting the table up, Ryan noticed Sherry's body supple and sexy moving tantalizingly under her short nightie. She wore panties but no bra and looked very comfortable with Ricardo around.

Noticing Ryan's expression she went: "Don't worry about, Ricardo. He knows everything about me. He is even tired of seeing me like this. See," she pointed to his crotch. "He's not even slightly hard."

Ryan's surprise now turned to a slight bit of jealousy. He excused himself to wash up before breakfast.

In the bathroom he ran the scene over in his head. Sherry was almost naked with this horny teenager and she even points to his cock and why would he not be fucking her? Her nightie was up to the top of her thighs and when she bent forward only her nipples were covered!

Ryan somehow did not feel like sharing her. At least that day.

When he returned, fresh fruits, juice, croissants, eggs, bacon and sausages were ready and hot coffee was brewing.

"Breakfast is usually on me, you know. Tuesday is Ricardo's day to clean. He comes early as Monday's are like off days for me."

They sat down at the table of four set up so very professionally.

"I didn't expect anyone here so early." Ryan said and then added this after some thought. "I walked in here naked and I saw you two from there and ran back to get dressed!"

"Oh, you did?" She put her hand on Ricardo's arm on the table. "Have you seen any of my boys nude? Oh... What a silly question. As if you care. Forget it."

They finished breakfast and leaving Ricardo to continue his clearing up and also with instructions to clean the tub upstairs, Sherry took Ryan to another room on the opposite side also with a lake view with a huge window. There was a bed in the middle alright and there was so much electronic equipment around with wires that Ryan had to gather the scene in his head to realize what it was.

It was a photo studio.

"Wow! What goes on here?" With a little shiver he realized what Sherry was also doing.

She was making porn.

"This is where I take some lovely photos with the boys and even a 5 minute video sometimes. The total package of 20 stills and a 5 minute video costs $3450. Photos alone are $1300."

"That's kind of expensive!" Ryan exclaimed. "And who is the photographer? Ricardo?"

"Oh no, no. I take it myself it is all remote controlled. I'll show you. I also do the editing so that I am not recognizable. Sometimes the guys want that too." She held up a tablet computer. "I control everything through this."

Ryan surveyed the room with three ceiling mounted cameras, a couple of large TV LCD screens and a few lights and reflectors all facing the bed and a couple of cushioned chairs and an adjoining glass table all of quality.

"Do you want to do one for yourself?" She stood with her hands on her hips and head tilted to one side. With her blond hair tied up and her sexy clothing and amazingly attractive personality, Ryan couldn't help thinking why she wasn't in Hollywood.

"I would love to..." He stammered. "But I can't afford it."

"Oh, there you go again! Didn't I tell you it's my party? I'll give you the shots and a video free of charge! How about that? Deal? Let's do it" She moved some sheets and directed some cameras. "We have to script it well; the video. The stills are easy. I suck you, you eat me and one fuck in each position. Missionary, cowgirl and doggy. May be a spoon and '69 thrown in we have about twenty shots. Any other ideas?"

"You have it all worked out, baby. What can I say?"

"The video needs some thinking and we don't have time."

"Do you have to go somewhere?"

"I have to meet someone at 2:00 PM. No, it's not what you think. It's my accountant." She patted him on his shoulder to brush aside any jealousy that might be working its way into him. "OK let's think!"

"Can I view some samples?"

"Aha! Smart boy! Going to have a free peek, eh?" She laughed but walked towards a cupboard on the far side typed in a code on a pad and pulled out what looked like a portable hard disk and hooked it on through the tablet to one of the 80 inch screens.

"Browse around and see what kind you like." She handed him the tablet and walked away saying: "I'll be back!"

For the next half an hour or so Ryan viewed pictures and videos in rapid succession anxious Sherry would come back any moment to interrupt.

This was simply a mind boggling collection of porn! Sherry was there in all of them and in most her face was hidden, distorted or cut off. There were some without men and a few with her and all kinds of toys. Some of the men had their faces showing. Ryan made some quick mental notes and thereby made a preliminary selection of possible themes.

He viewed one in which Sherry was an innocent girl and very shy and she did that well. They are in a living room like scene and when Sherry turns to pick up her glass the guy lifts her skirt, a modest knee length summer outfit and exposes her sexy butt in panties. She quickly swivels around with her arms flying to protect her modesty and her body postures displaying genuine anger. Without the actual conversational sound track and only some dated music in the back ground the guy gently seduces her while she resists till the last few seconds when reluctantly and amidst much protestation from her she is nude. Ryan notices the same sexy body and neatly trimmed bush and as the guy expertly guides his penis into her slit while she flexes one thigh to let him in.

It ended there and Sherry walks in.

"How was that?" She inquired with a broad smile. "That guy was very cute. He wanted to remind himself of his night with me with a realistic seduction scene and he got it."

"You guys did very well. But why no action? You stop as soon as he entered you"

"That's the point, baby. To each his own. You choose what you want to see when you go back home. Will you be OK with the usual porn stuff? Prick and pussy going bang, bang, bang? Or do you want something romantic or erotic or unusual? Did you see the outdoor one on a massage table?"

"No."

"OK We'll do that if you like. It is inspired by Rita in Massage Rooms. Have you seen those?"

"Yeah, of course." Ryan spent a lot of cum watching those girls in the Massage Room series online especially with Rita. "But I'd like something like the innocent girl seduction"

They discussed the options and came up with a mental script. Sherry was brilliant with the details and picking the correct scenes to shoot. She typed her summary on her tablet.

"OK, let's do it, sweetheart. I usually do five scenes with three or four acts each. Each act may have up to twenty clips and each clip may require, may be five takes. Get some romantic clothes on. Let me see what I've got. Oh this one will do fine." She picked up a very modest solid blue cotton top and knee length denim skirt. She quickly stripped nude and got into them with traditional underwear as well.

Ryan watched her change and was thrilled again at seeing her nude even though it was momentary. He went back to his room and chose the clothes he wore for dinner and got prepared for his first ever video shoot.

He was excited and aroused again!

She set up the camera and lights and brought table and chair beside the bed and readjusted the lights and camera again with professional competence. She then spread her arms out in self appreciation.

"Here we are. The stage is set. Now the cameras will roll and I have got about fifty minutes of filming and I will sort of direct the actions. It will be a seduction of an innocent virgin girl by a handsome horny bull!" She laughed. "I have done it before you just have to follow the cues. Since we are filming from three angles I can edit to get a good short clip. Got it?"

"Yep! I can't wait!"

"Let's go then. And don't worry about the sound. We can say what you want and I can edit it out."

The next hour or so was spent in the actual filming where Ryan went from full erection to complete flaccidity several times for multiple takes. He was actually quite bored and wished he hadn't asked. Finally he had to ejaculate for the camera and he did that very well which made Sherry remark that he could work for the porn industry.

Then Sherry did some editing for another hour, while Ryan shaved and showered and she finally had a rough disk ready. She said it was about an hour with many scenes repeated and he could have a preview peek if he liked.