Antigua Adventure

Story Info
Jon and Marissa take their steamy romance to Antigua.
4.1k words
3.75
7.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers

The smooth, airy crepe lifted easily off the oiled pan, silky and golden brown. It's surprising that with only flour, sugar, salt, milk, eggs and butter, something as delicate, decadent and delicious emerges. As I laid the crepe onto a plate to cool, I gazed out across the tiled floor, to the balcony, through the sheer drapes dancing in the tropical breeze.

Marissa was standing at the railing, her faraway eyes fixated on distant whitecaps in the deep water. A content, relaxed glow cascaded off her shoulders. A satiny v-neck maxi coverup, with vibrant orange flowers offset by ocean blues, flowed gracefully over her heavenly curves. Her head was wrapped in a thin, red cotton scarf, giving her that classic sexy Caribbean vibe. Her smooth black skin glistened from last night's pampering of massage oil and vanilla body butter.

Marissa is a stunning woman, in every sense of that definition, and my pulse quickened at the sight of my gorgeous island beauty.

Anxious to treat her with a tasty breakfast, I began filling each crepe with raspberries and sliced strawberries and pineapple, then sprinkling each with powdered sugar. A dollop of fresh whipped cream was the finishing touch. I stepped onto the balcony, holding my concoction, eager to see that famous smile convey her satisfaction.

"Here you go, babe . . . crepes filled with your favorite fruit. Delicious inside and out, just like you are!"

She turned to look back at me, eyeing the plate of crepes on the balcony table. Her enticing smile lit up her face, yet I detected welled up tears in her enchanting eyes. I stepped behind her, slipping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me and pressing my cheek against hers. Her hands clasped over my forearms, and she tilted her head back against my shoulder. I felt the familiar press of her body against mine.

"What's on your mind, my love?" I whispered into her ear. "Something troubling you?"

"Not at all, Jon. Just reflecting on these past several days, our time together. It's been so perfect . . . made me so happy is all. I can't imagine my life without you in it."

I gave her a long squeeze, pressed my hips into her firm butt, and kissed her neck. "Come sit with me, I'll feed you some crepes and I'll tell you how fabulous you are."

There we sat, overlooking the pristine waters off Antigua's southern coast, as the scent of plumeria and jasmine wafted through the air. Hummingbirds raced by, guzzling sweet nectar from the abundant flowers. It was one of those moments in life where everything is in its proper order. Every constellation in our romantic atmosphere seemed to be perfectly aligned, and the laws of nature were working in our favor.

My fingers stroked the top of Marissa's thigh, and a wave of lovemaking memories washed over us. Just touching her body sends a jolt through my loins. But to fully appreciate this moment, you'd have to go back ten days prior.

Marissa and I arrived at the Curtain Bluff resort on the Caribbean island of Antigua just as the sun was setting. She'd started a new job with a publishing company based in Los Angeles a year earlier, writing cover notes for romance novels, and helping out with proofreading and editing. Her creative talent was skyrocketing her career, and she'd been pushing herself for months, swept up in the excitement and passion of her work.

But it was time for her to live the scenes written about in so many novels, and she needed to be reminded of how much I loved, adored, and cherished her. So, I arranged for a two-week stay at a magnificent all-inclusive resort on Antigua, beginning on Valentine's day. My sole objective was to pamper and pleasure my queen, on the island of her childhood. The amber sunset was the perfect start.

Moments earlier, after arriving at the V.C Bird airport, we made our way to the taxi stand and found our ride. As we sped out for Curtain Bluff, I set a greeting card on Marissa's lap. It was in a red envelope, and I had typed and printed a lengthy message and glued it to the white space on the inside of the card. The front of the card had a small red heart in the center of a circular maze, implying that finding the heart would take some skill and effort. Below that image were the words: I Am So Glad I Found You.

The inside of the card included only the words: Best Discovery Ever (And Now My Heart Is All Yours). The words that I glued into the card read as follows:

"When I think of the apparent random nature in which we met, and the coincidences and twists of fate that have occurred since then, it's hard for me to believe that it was just a random meeting. I feel that I found you, and by so doing, it allowed you to find me.

And then as we found each other, we began to see the reasons why. Throughout these fantastic months, we've been the voice of insight and perspective when we both needed it most. We helped each other put our lives in the proper perspective, and realized that we needed to keep building on the closeness and trust that we've felt.

As each layer of ourselves was shared, we felt immediate acceptance, unconditional love. And then the greatest miracle occurred, we began seeing each other as the person within, and not just the outer shell. Now I can't imagine my life in any other way than having you be a part of it. Even if I tried, the cement has set, and I can no more tell myself not to love you as I could tell my body to lose my arms.

Fate has done for us what we never could have done for ourselves, and I'll continue to trust in his time and methods. Meanwhile, I'll bask in the chance I have to articulate every nuance and subtlety of you that I find so beautiful, brilliant and incredibly exciting.

I don't expect you to understand why I feel as I do, but I beg you to accept it all, and trust me. Within the confines of what is possible, you have all of my heart. What does that mean? It means that I have cast off my own selfish wishes and desires, and care more about what is best for you, how you're feeling, and how you're doing, as you face the realities of this life.

Since my thoughts are constantly filled with you, even the slightest exchange becomes a thrill. The mere thought that you might feel similarly turns me to jello. What more can be said other than I love you? I think there's something even more powerful than that . . . I Love to Be in Love With You.

You seem to have obtained the checklist of things that my heart craves for, but never receives. And when even the tiniest bread crumb of love and adoration is sent my way, I feel the jolt of adrenaline rushing through my veins. I love the woman inside you so much, that anything attached to you becomes instantly attractive and gorgeous. Even your human imperfections become cute and adorable. I'm yours, babe. Plain and simple. Over the course of ten months, I've recognized that you possess the combination to my heart, and I freely open it to you.

I don't know what the future will bring, and that's OK by me, as long as I get to spend each present day with you. Every interaction carries with it the backdrop of this woman that is so perfect for me. The mere sound of your voice is comforting and soothing to me. Reading your words sends multiple messages to my heart.

On the surface, you might be telling me about a conversation with a family member or an errand you're running or about a dream you had the night before. My mind hears those things, but my heart is feeling, "She cares about me, she loves me, she wants my friendship and love as much as I want hers!!!"

So, 24 and 28, now that we've established the unavoidable fact that 143&53, and that you 82 in ways that I didn't even think I needed to be, what will you do with me? My hope and wish is that you'll continue to be the same person you've always been, and that you'll keep sharing those things that are closest to your heart with me. That's the woman I've fallen in love with, that's the woman that owns my heart.

I hope that you feel the same way about me (you wouldn't believe me if I said I didn't want that), but as my love for you is unconditional, I'll still love you regardless of how you feel. However, I like my chances!

So on this particular Valentine's Day, I hope that it's the first of many, the one that we never forget, and the one that forever sets a feeling in our hearts that we think back on for decades. I'm in this for the long haul. I hope that we keep finding ways to keep this feeling alive, and that Mr. Fate keeps smiling down on us. You're perfect, babe, simply perfect."

I insisted that she wait until we were checked in at the resort before she read it, but selfishly, I wanted her mind filled with the anticipation of what was inside. Within an hour we were laying on our king size bed, just looking into each other's eyes, recognizing that an amazing journey was in front of us.

I asked Marissa to open the card, and I watched by her side as she read it. She slowly read the card, as if savoring each word. When she was finished, tears filled her eyes, and she lay motionless, staring into the sheets.

"Are you OK babe?" I said, smiling.

After a long pause, she replied, "Yes. You make me feel so special, Jon. I'm not used to being adored like this."

I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her forehead and guiding her head into my chest.

The evening sky and ocean waves that first night would have to wait, I thought. I gently pushed Marissa onto her back, and let my tongue glide slowly across her lips. Her scent is so erotic to me. Undoubtedly a combination of her soap and natural body oils, she smells tempting and delicious at all times. I laid my right leg between her legs, and pressed myself in tight against her body, as my tongue plunged into her mouth, met by her own eager tongue. The fingertips of my right hand glided slowly up and down her tummy, circling her nipples at the northern tip, and her pussy at the southern edge. Her soft, smooth lips are delicious to me, and we made out passionately as our hearts pounded within us.

Now ten days later, we were completely relaxed and free of the busy distractions of careers and responsibilities. There we sat, as the new day's sunshine lit up the turquoise ocean water, two lovers feeling the glow and ready for another adventure.

Marissa brightened up, and said, "These are delicious, Jon, thank you so much. Tell me, what is your favorite day of this trip so far?"

I thought for a moment, then replied, "Oh, definitely yesterday babe."

That day had started with a guided walking tour through the island's rain forest. It felt great to get out and stretch and see a different part of the island. Marissa was wearing a bright orange spandex top, which accentuated her perfectly shaped breasts. Just to tease me, she let me know that she'd be wearing her orange thong as well. So with every step, I was fixated on her tasty body surrounded by all that orange.

After returning to the resort, I grabbed a notepad from the nightstand, and quickly penned this poem:

Following the orange this morning Brought such a rush and thrill There she was in front of me The feeling lingers with me still Her presence quickens me Affirms all my fantasies and dreams She's my one and only To whom my heart and soul screams It was just a few minutes Under my constant stare That I adored her, cherished her Without another thought or care So thank you, my love, 28 You again confirmed what I know That you are my true love, And my love for you will forever grow! 14,5&73

(you'll have to guess at the numerology, that's a secret between Marissa and me.)

Once we had cooled down some, we stepped into the enormous walk-in shower and shared the water from the rainfall showerhead. I gave Marissa a full body scrubbing using only my hands and a coconut scented, sugar-based body scrub. My cock hardened simply by touching her all over.

Afterward, one of my famous hour-long massages was given to my honey, giving lots of attention to her feet and legs. From her moans, I could tell that she was in heaven. Midway through the massage, I handed Marissa the poem I had written, and prepared for another mind-blowing lovemaking session. "Jon, you're too good to me. Whatever have I done to deserve you?"

I just smiled, straddled her ass, and began massaging her back and shoulders. Now, at this point, my baby was feeling so relaxed and sweet, we probably could have easily fell into a late morning nap. But I had other plans. It's important to note that Marissa is a strong, confident, full-figured goddess of a woman. I am putty in her hands whenever she exerts her power and authority over me. But I know that she also likes me to be in charge at certain times. Now would be one of those times.

"OK, babes, your massage time is up. Turn over onto your back."

When she turned over, she could see that I was fully naked, and rock hard. Staring into her eyes, I kneeled down at the foot of the bed, on the smooth tile floor. Taking her right foot in my hand, I dropped my head down to it as my tongue extended from my mouth and slowly licked along the inside edge of her foot.

Kissing and licking her foot, I felt my cock jump from the erotic look on her face. Her mouth was wide open, and her eyes were half shut. She stared down at me as I took her big toe into my mouth and sucked it. I intentionally sucked it as if it were a cock, teasing her with the thought of that fantasy.

Now that I had her attention, I turned to the dark wood dresser behind me, and pulled out a long length of red parachute cord. The bed on which Marissa laid had four posts, which the cord could easily be attached to. I carefully attached a noose-like loop around each of her wrists, extended her arms wide, and tied the cord to the posts at the head of the bed. She was now completely vulnerable to me.

Straddling over her, I pressed her breasts together, and slowly moved the tip of my tongue in circles around her hardening nipples. I felt her hips rising up into me, her clit anxious for more of my attention. My tongue was like a paint brush, artfully creating a masterpiece on her tits. The glistening trails of my wetness covered her, as her eyes followed the tracks of my tongue. I could tell by her wanting looks that she ached for my mouth to devour her nipples, but the teasing continued on. Only until she begged for me to suck the cream out of her would I pounce my lips over her hard nipples.

"Oh fuck, Jon! Stop teasing me like this! You know what I want, why're you being such a fucking tease?"

That brought one more round of torture, as I slowly glided my tongue down her belly. One continuous line streaked down to her navel, and then I plunged my tongue inside it. She could only watch in a sexual rage as I tongue-fucked her navel. In quick, spontaneous bursts, my tongue slipped into her belly button, and Marissa's eyes were wide with excitement and sexual fury. I smiled up at her, detecting that I had reached the edge of that teasing envelope for this session.

"Oh you think that's funny, you little fucker??? Get back up here and pleasure me like the slutty little pet you are!"

Marissa gets very vocal and nasty when she's horny. It's my built in thermometer to know when the right temperature has been reached. It was time to head north and resume sucking the life out of her. I roughly plopped my mouth onto her right breast, feeling for her nipple with my tongue, but sucking as much tit into my mouth as I could. I would become her human breast pump, and I latched onto her and began sucking hard.

"Yesssssss, that's it baby, suck it hard. You gonna get me to give up some of my cream for you?"

I just moaned my reply, and continued to focus on maintaining a hard suck. For the next hour, I ravaged those tits until her nipples were puffy and discolored. Drops of milky white cream leaked out, and I let it stay on my lips as I looked up at Marissa. A wave of orgasm jolted through her at the sight of me sucking her cream out.

I guess that this would suffice for many couples. All this pampered attention. But I had still greater plans in mind. Returning to the dresser at the foot of the bed, I pulled out a small, bullet vibrator.

"Ok, baby, you ready for this?"

Marissa was panting, and pulling at the parachute cord that had her bound to the bed. Had I let her free, she would've jumped me and fucked my brains out. But, I didn't wait for her reply, since her decision wouldn't have influenced my actions anyway. I then tied her ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed, which forced her legs wide open. She was now completely vulnerable to anything I wanted. And I wanted to bring her to the point of cumming so hard that she screamed out in nasty, uncontrollable bursts until she passed out with exhaustion.

The time for teasing was long past. Instead, I laid between her legs, slipped my hands under her nice big ass, and used that leverage to press my face hard against her pussy. My tongue slipped into her cunt, and I wildly licked up every spot of hot, juicy wetness that I could reach. I looked into her eyes, wanting to see the facial effects of the intense tongue-fucking that my lover was receiving. Over and over, my licks traced over every part of her pussy. I could taste the product of her orgasms on my lips. I had her right where I wanted her now.

Stopping for a moment, I stared at her as I walked back to the dresser, this time pulling out a red butt plug and a smothering it with clear lube.

"Babe, while I'm fitting this up your ass, will you hold the vibrator for me?"

Purely for the sexual torture of it all, I turned on the bullet vibrator and placed it into her right hand, and made her grasp it tightly. Still attached to the bedpost by the parachute cord, she was able to open and close her hand. I wanted her to think about that vibe, and wonder where I'd take it.

"Alright, Marissa, lift that ass up for me."

I slipped the plug up her ass with mild gentleness, but not completely gentle. I wanted her to feel that her body was mine, and I was going to do what pleasured me. Her ass fell back to the bed, and I watched as she squirmed until the plug was comfortably positioned.

"OK, Marissa, can I have that vibe now, or would you rather hold onto it?"

"No, please Jon, please take it," a breathless, panting Marissa shot back at me.

"I thought you'd say that." I retrieved the vibe from her hand, and said, "OK, now you're gonna show me how much you can take, babe. And that butt plug is staying in, so no squirming it out of you."

I then laid on my stomach, between her legs, and pressed my wet lips onto her clit. In my left hand, I ever so slowly traced the buzzing vibrator up and down her belly, letting it come right down to the start of her pussy lips. Whilst sucking hard on her clit, the middle and index fingers of my right hand slipped carefully inside her soaked, dripping cunt. Her pussy had tightened so much, and I could tell she wanted to wince and scream out, but was afraid to confess her pain. Once my fingers were knuckle-deep, I began twisting and gliding them in and out of her now clenching cunt.

Some cannot bear the intensity of a vibrator directly on their clit, but Marissa is a strong, powerful woman, and I could tell she wanted to show me that she could take it. So I then attempted the careful position of kneeling beside her, and sucking on her right nipple as my left hand pinched her left. My right hand fingers were still busily finger fucking her, and I cleverly wedged the bullet vibe between her clit and my thumb. Immediately, she screamed out as her body shook and jumped. Every erotic part of her body was being stimulated, and some parts were playing on the edge of pleasure and pain. Yet Marissa would not confess her pain.

Her involuntary gyrating and bucking made it difficult to keep the vibe pressed firmly atop her clit, but I was determined to drain that battery if need be. The walls of her pussy were throbbing and clenching, almost convulsing from the intensity.

JonMHoll92
JonMHoll92
13 Followers
12