Antique for Gordon Pt. 02

Story Info
The saga continues at Aunt Katie's Farm Market.
2.6k words
4.47
73.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a lot of great comments and e-mails about Part 1 of this story and I hope that you all will enjoy part 2 just as much.

I generally don't write in a fantasy venue and I was not not at all happy with my first attempt. (HOTM)

Having lived on Lookout Mountain and being familiar with the Chattanooga area I hope will add an aura of authenticity to the storyline. Anyone who has lived or visited the area will know the geography and personalities.

Again I thank all my readers for their continued support and also thank those ladies who have continued to help fuel my imagination.

This story is dedicated to my faithful readers.

CHAPTER 4

PECANS

BOILED PEANUTS

CIDER

COUNTRY CURED HAMS

Gordon Kincaid looked absent-mindedly at the signs appearing every fifty yards.

"Hopefully they have a restroom", he thought. "I really need to stop."

AUNT KATIE's FARM MARKET – 500 YARDS

That sign convinced Gordon that it was time to stop. Hit the head and collect his thoughts.

He looked over at the keyring and key lying on the passenger seat.

Just ahead he saw a gravel parking area in front of a long wooden building, vaguely reminiscent of a log cabin.

Various fruits and vegetables were displayed on tables and in bushels. Burlap covered hams hung all along the front porch. Several tables of (discontinued Gordon assumed) toys and souvenirs lined one wall.

Most important to Gordon though was the "Public Restrooms" sign just to the right of the front door.

Gordon picked up the key, dropped it into his pocket, and entered Aunt Katie's.

CHAPTER 5

Standing in front of the urinal and releasing what seemed like a never-ending stream made Gordon glad that he decided to stop.

"Much better than pulling off to the side of the road and finding a spot in the woods", Gordon chuckled inwardly to himself.

Suddenly Gordon felt a warm and tingling sensation against his thigh and he instinctively reached down to feel the bulge of the key and keyring in his pocket.

Gordon quickly reached into his pocket and removed the key. Immediately the sensation on his thigh stopped.

Gordon began to examine the key and keyring to see if there was a sharp edge or something that would have caused the heat or the tingling.

The keyring was a typical rabbit's foot keyring popular in the 1960's. It was beat and faded and overall non-descript. Though it had claws they were short, clipped, and could not have caused the sensations Gordon felt.

The key on the other hand was captivating. This was the first time Gordon had taken a close look at it and he was awestruck at the workmanship.

The key was approximately 8" long. The head of the key was circular. An intricately carved woman's head was at the center of the bow. The remainder of the circle was made up of carved flowers, leaves, and various runic symbols.

The shaft of the key was approximately 6" in length leading to two square teeth. All along the shaft were multiple symbols, all as finely carved as those on the head.

Gordon also noted something else.

He had assumed by the dull black color that the key was cast iron, but in examining the key he noted that two of the symbols were gold in color. He ran his thumb across the symbols and was surprised to note that, as his thumb passed over one of the symbols, it was warm to the touch and made his thumb tingle.

Gordon took his keys out of his pocket and used his car key to attempt to scratch some of the black off of the key.

The car key left no marking whatsoever and the black material, whatever it was, remained, covering the key except for the two symbols.

Gordon decided that he would have to have the key examined by an expert as he couldn't even begin to comprehend what type of craftsmanship or metallurgy went into making the key.

Gordon disconnected the key from the rabbit's foot and attached it to his own keyring. He replaced the keys back in his pocket.

Three shakes of his cock to dislodge any remaining droplets, put away and zipped, and he was ready to continue on his way.

He dropped the rabbit's foot keyring in the trash as he exited the men's room.

CHAPTER 6

Katie Reilly had run Aunt Katie's Farm Market for the past 23 years.

Her husband had disappeared, along with the neighbor's wife, about a year before she opened the farm market.

Approaching 50 she was proud to have inherited her mother's complexion and facial features.

Most people assumed she was in her late thirties or early forties. She hadn't even had to start coloring her hair. It remained a sandy brown without a hint of gray.

She'd put on weight over the years but still maintained an hour glass shape. The top of the hourglass she was extremely happy with even if she wished the bottom of the hourglass was a bit trimmer.

She had noticed the man come into the store and watched him head straight for the restrooms.

This wasn't unusual. This stretch of road along the top of Lookout Mountain didn't offer many places to stop and many a traveler stopped and used the restrooms.

Unfortunately they often didn't stay to shop, or if they did, only to buy something small as if to thank her for the use of the facilities.

She sat behind the counter marking her candy order for the vendor.

The man had been in the men's room a couple of minutes when a strange feeling came over Katie.

She suddenly felt warm and tingly all over. It was a strange sensation not at all unpleasant.

Katie undid two more buttons on her blouse exposing her ample cleavage. It made her feel a bit cooler.

The tingling sensation though was something new and it seemed to be focusing on her pussy and clit.

She quickly forgot about the candy order and sat back on her stool to enjoy the sensation.

As the tingling sensation continued to gather in strength she found that she was thinking of the man in the restroom. Had he taken his big cock out of his trousers? Would he be stroking it as he thought about her? Would he shoot big healthy globs of cum for her?

Katie was shocked to find herself rubbing at her clit through her panties as she broke from her reverie.

Quickly she sat up realizing how flushed and out of breath she was.

Then she heard the man come out of the restroom.

CHAPTER 7

Gordon felt like he should buy something rather than just leave the building.

"She isn't making a living by me pissing", Gordon thought apologetically.

As he passed by the counter he turned towards Katie and said "Hi".

"Hi back atcha", Katie said dreamily.

Gordon was surprised to catch the scent of pussy in the air, and even more surprised at how quickly it hardened him.

"What's wrong with me?" Gordon muttered under his breath. "This is crazy."

He looked down at the counter and noted the rack of candies and snacks. He quickly grabbed a couple of dark chocolate bars and placed them on the counter in front of Katie.

Ever since the man had come out of the restroom Katie had found herself overcome with lust. She didn't understand it but she didn't care. She had to fuck this man.

She had stared intently at his crotch and saw him stiffen when he stopped at the counter. This made the juices flow from deep inside her now fiery vagina.

It made her feel so good.

Katie looked at the chocolate bars on the counter and then up at the man. Before she could think about what she said she blurted out her first thought.

"I see you like dark and sweet", Katie said with a leer in her voice. "I've never been fucked in the ass but I bet it's dark and sweet."

Gordon's breath caught in his throat. He didn't know this woman from Adam and here she was throwing herself at him.

Even more surprising to him was how hard he was.

He hadn't had an unassisted hardon in years and yet, twice today, he was sporting a raging woody that he could drive nails with.

Gordon gulped.

"Excuse me", he said with great difficulty.

Katie pulled of her panties and tossed them to Gordon. Then she bent over fully at the waist and looked back at him.

"I think it would be nice if you'd take that nice big fuckstick of yours and ream my ass with it", Katie said matter-of-factly.

She reached down to the drugs and sundries shelf, grabbed a small jar of petroleum jelly, and placed it on the counter.

Gordon looked on in amazement but slowly raised the panties to his face and inhaled deeply. The sweet aroma of Katie's sopping pussy filled his nostrils and his mind. His cock took over from there.

Quickly dropping his pants and stepping out of them he moved to a position directly behind Katie.

His hands massaged her hips and buttocks as he slid his cock against the soft crack of her ass.

"Oh my god that feels good", Katie hissed.

Gordon stooped a bit and slid his cock lower until he felt the open, wet vaginal folds awaiting him. He pushed forward with a grunt and imbedded himself deep in Katie's willing cunt.

Katie squealed in delight and reached back to fondle Gordon's balls as he drove in and out of her steamy depths.

As Gordon pummeled her pussy he picked up the jar of petroleum jelly, opened it, and took a big scoop of the slippery, oily substance.

Gordon then began to slather the stuff all over Katie's brown, puckered asshole.

Katie became more excited and egged Gordon on.

"Oh yes Baby", Katie's sexy southern voice drawled. "I know you want to fuck my hot ass. You want to cum in it don't you?"

Gordon was mesmerized by the situation. He began inserting jelly coated fingers into Katie's tight ass, lubricating and loosening her for his planned assault.

Katie was beside herself with pleasure.

"Oh Baby. Fuck that ass Honey. Fuck my fucking asshole good."

Katie had stopped massaging Gordon's balls and was now massaging her clit vigorously.

Gordon pulled out of Katie's cunt and the suction and wetness of her pussy made a popping sound as Gordon's cockhead exited.

It was the sexiest sound Gordon ever heard and it inflamed him all the more to fuck Katie's ass as hard and deep as he could.

Gordon's hand was still coated in jelly and he quickly massaged the length of his cock coating it fully in the slippery goo. Then he placed his cockhead on her sphincter and pushed.

As Gordon's cockhead popped past the outer ring Katie let out with a whoop of surprise and lust.

Though she was expecting his cock to be big and hard, never having had a cock in her ass, this was a totally new sensation.

Gordon pressed forward, sliding easily inside of her well lubricated bowel, until he was fully imbedded.

He waited for Katie to adjust to the anal intrusion and for her to make the next move.

After a moment of adjusting to the shock of having a man's dick buried deep in her ass, Katie let her lust take over her body.

"Fuck me Boy", Katie screamed. "Fuck my ass really deep. Fuck my ass really hard."

Gordon didn't need any further prompting. He pulled back until his cockhead was just inside her anal ring and then drove forward viciously.

Gordon drove forward so hard and so fast that it drove Katie's breath from her lungs. Still Katie wanted more.

"Y'all better fuck me harder Baby", Katie taunted. "Show your Aunt Katie what ass fucking is all about."

Gordon was beside himself with lust and Katie's taunting and crude talk was inflaming him all the more. He began to piledrive his cock in and out of Katie's colon.

"I'll fuck your ass", Gordon shouted. "I'll fuck your ass till you can't stand up. You and your fuckable big asscheeks and tight little asshole. You like being my sweet little asswhore don't you?"

Katie knew she had Gordon where she wanted him. He was going to fill her ass with gooey cum and make her reach a much needed orgasm.

She continued to play as the fantasy developed in her mind.

Her sister's 22-year-old son. Big, young, virile cock about to explode in her ass.

"Does Auntie's little boy want to cum in her ass?" Katie said slyly. "Does Auntie's little boy want to fill her ass with hot, sticky cum?"

Gordon's engorged balls swung wildly with each stroke as he began to think about how nice it was going to feel filling his Aunt's ass with cum.

Gordon's mind was thousands of miles away and years in the past picturing the day he had walked in on his Aunt Peggy.

Aunt Peggy had been on summer vacation with Gordon's family and Gordon had accidentally walked into the changing room behind the summer house not knowing that Peggy was changing into her bathing suit.

There she was, bent over at the waist, getting ready to pull up those bikini bottoms. Gordon had fantasized for years over that sight and here he was fucking her ass.

Katie was lost in her fantasy and Gordon was lost in his but both of them were enjoying the moment to the max.

"Yeah Babe", Gordon breathed through clenched teeth. "Gordy's gonna fill Peggy's ass with cum. Whitehot, steamy, sperm-filled cum."

Katie was close. It was going to happen any second but she wanted it to occur at the same time Gordon unloaded it in her. She wiggled her ass and egged him on.

"Come on Baby. You've been wanting to fill my ass for some time. Auntie's hot, tight ass that's going to suck your throbbing cock dry. Cum in me you fucker. Cum in your Auntie's fucking ass."

That was enough for Gordon. Years of fantasy, and the tight muscles of Katie's ass, worked their magic on him and a torrent of sizzling fuckjuice blasted deep inside of Katie's shitchute, basting the walls in searing sperm-filled goo.

Katie felt Gordon's cum blast and it unlocked a violent flow of her own juices as her muscles tightened and her orgasm overtook her.

She probably would have fallen to the ground if Gordon wasn't holding her hips so tightly as he ground his still cum-spewing cock into her fiercely sucking asshole.

Eventually their orgasms subsided and Gordon's cock, still trickling cum, softened and plopped out of Katie's ass.

Katie sat back on her stool behind the counter, without replacing her panties, placed her elbows on the counter and her face in her hands, and stared absent-mindedly at the front door.

Gordon picked up his pants and went into the bathroom to clean up.

When he came out of the bathroom he stopped at the counter and paid for the chocolate bars.

"Thank you", Gordon said to Katie as he tried to read her face.

Katie was lost though in a fantasy of her nephew's next visit and everything she intended to experience with him.

She blankly looked at Gordon.

"Auntie had a nice time", she droned.

Gordon shrugged, headed for his car, drove down the mountain, and back to his hotel.

Unbeknownst to him the key was now permanantly attached to his keyring.