Antique Store Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She would have to phone her husband again, and make up with him. He needed to borrow the money and pay this man back, before anything more happened. In the meantime she would have to find the strength to resist him.

Her husband was no fool, and would guess they had been up to something as soon as he saw them together. Would he want her back after what she had already done? Why couldn't she just walk out of his house, and simply go home?

On the way back they called into a store for groceries, so he could cook the evening meal. She would prepare the table, serve the meal, and clear away. What they would do after that, she didn't want to think about.

***

'Here you are, a guest room. It was used as a changing room last week when I had a party. It was a fancy dress party to celebrate moving in to a Georgian house. Try the maid's outfit on, then we can go from there,' he laughed.

'I'll dress for dinner too, it will be fun, like an old movie,' he happily laughed.

Bridget was looking forward to it as well. This had turned out to being an exceptional Wednesday. The only consolation was over being his maid, rather than being his slave. She sighed heavily, wondering why she was going through with the charade.

No one could buy a person, yet he had, and she agreed to it. How on earth did that happen?

He was trying to lighten her mood, but it would take more than dressing up. It was the least she could do, with them owing him so much money. She felt sorry for him, as he was obviously lonely in this big house. There was at least a modern on-suit bathroom, and the walk in wardrobe was impressive. It was more like a dressing room.

She looked through the gowns and party clothes, then burst out laughing to herself.

'At least this is predictable, I should have seen it coming,' she said to the dress.

When she held the black dress up to herself it looked impressive, until she pulled it on over stiff petticoats. It was an expensive silk dress with all the accessories. The hem sat over the petticoats floating around her thighs, too short to cover much.

She figured it would have been more decent if her breasts hadn't been so big, that they pulled the hem up. It wasn't as bad as the filmy slaves outfit in the wardrobe, which would have left little to the imagination. Owing him so much money was the only thing that made her wear the maid outfit.

With a deep sigh she positioned the cap in her hair, tied the white apron around her waist, and pulled the cuffs onto her wrists. A black ribbon around her neck finished the outfit.

She swirled the stiff white petticoats around, to see what was revealed. Without moving, the stocking tops and suspenders were on show. Taking a step, the dress flounced up enough to show off the white panties. They were already clinging to her crotch, and if she warmed up, they would be pulling tight.

She thought of the money the young guy had spent on her and sighed again. She would have to bear it gracefully. If he made another move on her, she would hobble home on the shiny high heels. It was a good job she was used to heels, as these were higher than any of hers.

Standing in front of a full length mirror, she couldn't help noting what she looked like. Something out of a movie, and not a very good one.

'Men are so predictable,' she laughed.

She realised it was a compliment that he paid several thousand for her. He was handsome, rich, and young, whereas she was poor and old. She swirled the dress around, and realised it made her look younger, and attractive.

'It's a damn lot of money,' she said to the mirror.

The figure was too large to ignore, and it hit her hard. For that much money he would be expecting more than just a silly game. She took a deep breath. She would have to play along with the game for a little while, and see where it led.