Antonia Kidnapped

Story Info
A man obsessed with Antonia finally makes his move.
1.9k words
4.16
39.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years, he had watched her mature. In middle school, she had been a skinny, flat-chested girl, taller than the rest of her female classmates. However, over the years, her body changed quickly. Her breasts grew and grew, becoming more round and more firm with each coming year. Her waist narrowed, and her hips flared out, ending with a nice, round ass. Her hair, which had been chopped short every year, now grew down to her back, brown wavy hair that curled seductively around her body. Sometime in high school, she had started volleyball, and since then, she had long, beautifully toned limbs.

"Antonia..." he whispered, sitting in the backseat of his car, staring out the window. His fist was wrapped around his cock, his hands jerking quickly. As he stared at Antonia from his car, he imagined that it was her hands around his sex, her long fingers raking the length of his penis. He watched her laugh, and imagined her open mouth around the head of his cock, her hot breath sending tingles throughout his body. She was wearing a white button-up blouse and a navy skirt, like every other girl in the school yard, but to him, she was wearing the sexiest outfit. He wondered how her breasts would feel in his hands as he squeezed the heavy flesh. He wonders what sounds she would make with his cock inside of her.

Breathing hard, the man closed his eyes and jerked his hands in fervor, feeling his peak coming. With a grunt, he released his semen, his cum shooting into the air then splashing over his hands and the floor. He panted, fumbling around for a napkin. He leaned over and took a tissue box from the dashboard, still holding his dripping cock. He watched Antonia almost every day, but never before had he came this hard. The man cleaned himself up and made a decision.

Tonight, he would make Antonia his.

For the past hour, he waited for Antonia to take out the trash. He knew her routine. She would go home and go to her bedroom, sometimes to do homework, mostly to chat with her friends. Then, around six, she would come down and make herself dinner. Her parents worked late, so she pretty much lived alone. Then, when it was almost ten, she would go out to the street and put the trash in the trashcans.

He waited for her in his car, in the back seat with the door opened. The car was dark and silent, like the rest of the street. For such a pretty girl, Antonia lived in a pretty bad neighborhood. Shit goes down, but nobody cares.

When Antonia was a few feet away from his car, the man reached out and grabbed Antonia. The girl opened her mouth to scream, but he clamped a rag over her mouth. He stuffed the gag in, and then secured it with another cloth, bounding her mouth tightly. He slammed the door shut and proceeded to tie her up behind tinted windows.

The girl struggled so much it almost set him off. He pulled her wrists behind her back and tied them tightly with coarse rope, letting the material cut into her wrists every time she struggled. Then he did the same with her ankles, wrapping the rope up to her knees. He pushed her off the seat so she was sitting on the floor and unable to see where they were going to go. In the dim light, he could see his prize, tied up and gagged, and her brown, fierce eyes. In a flash, he tore off her clothing, leaving her in only her bra and underwear. Seeing Antonia's almost naked body, he almost fucked her right there, but he gritted his teeth and climbed to the driver's seat.

An hour later, they arrived at a small cabin, secluded in a large forest. He pulled Antonia from his car, grinning widely. The whole time, she had been kicking and screaming, and now she was all spent. Her eyes were puffy and red; the cloth gag was damp with tears. He picked her up easily and swung her over his shoulders with her breasts pressed against his back. He whistled casually as he walked to the cabin, one hand securing Antonia, the other resting happily on his dick. Once inside, he shut the door and took Antonia to a four poster bed, and threw her on the hard mattress. Antonia took the chance to quickly roll away, but the man was faster. He growled and jumped on top of her, sitting on her stomach. Antonia let out a grunt and took a breathed heavily through her nose.

"You're so beautiful," he breathed, cupping her breast with one hand. He squeezed, and her flesh bulged from the confines of her bra.

"You're a D cup, aren't you?" he asked, frowning, fingering the clasp in front of the bra. Antonia looked at him in disgust and squealed, struggling under his touch. He ignored her, but continued to run his finger over her bra, circling around her nipples.

"I think you're wearing the wrong bra, Antonia," he said, shaking his head slowly, "It's too small for you." With a flick of his finger, he unclasped her bra, letting her large breasts bounce free. Antonia let out a loud whimper, turning her head away in shame.

"No," the man said, grabbing her chin and pulled her head to look at him, "Don't be ashamed of having such a beautiful body," he muttered, releasing her chin and turning his attention to her breasts, licking his lips. He bent his head down and took one nipple into his mouth, sucking the brown bulb and feeling it harden under his tongue. He sucked her tits hard, pulling his head back and letting her breasts stretch, then bounce back with a smack. He continued playing with her boobs for a long time, giving her rock hard nipples the most attention. He now had Antonia whimpering in pleasure, her eyes closed and her face red.

When he pulled his mouth away again, he was panting hard. Saliva dripped from his mouth to her breasts, which were beginning to turn red.

"I'm going to untie you now, and you will behave, understand?" he panted, shuffling off of Antonia. He prepared himself in case she started to escape again, but she only laid there, her breathing heavy. He smirked and grabbed a knife by the bedside table, then flipped her over roughly, hacking away at her ropes. He pulled away the ropes, but they had left red welts around her wrists and up her leg.

"Such a shame...you had to mark up your beautiful body..." the man sighed. He began to untie her gag. "Let's play a game, Antonia. I'm not going to fuck you yet, but if I can make you cum in the next ten minutes, you'll be mine forever...OK?"

"N-no, of course n-not," Antonia stuttered. She cleared her throat, turning her head away in shame.

"Aw, why not? If I can't pleasure you, then you can do whatever you want with me. You can tie me up and call the police, if you want to. Whaddya say, hm?"

"No way! Just let me go right now, please. I-I won't tell anyone, just please, let me go!"

"Alright then, let's play," the man chuckled. He knelt in front of Antonia and pushed her down roughly, removing her panties. Antonia let out a cry, and he pushed her legs over his head, placing them on his shoulders.

"It's 11:34, ten minutes starting...now!" The man dove his tongue into her pussy, slurping up her juices. Antonia gasped at the intrusion, her body reacting involuntarily. As he fucked her with his mouth, his teeth grazed against her clit, sending shivers down her spine. Before five minutes had passed, Antonia found herself rocking her hips towards him, wanting him to go deeper. She moaned and whined in pleasure, her back arching. Her hands flew to her breasts, and she began to massage them, squeezing them roughly.

"Ah, ah, ahh!" Antonia cried, her cunt muscles clenching. She had been holding back, but now she was desperate to cum. When a wave of heat washed over her, Antonia let out a loud, sharp cry, her orgasm rocking her slim body. The man slurped her juices eagerly, savoring the sweet taste of her sex juices.

"Mmm...Such a delicious cunt you have..." the man moaned, licking his lips. He looked down at Antonia, watching her body tremble from her orgasm. He looked at the clock. It was 11:43.

He leaned down and kissed her, slipping his tongue inside her mouth, letting Antonia taste her own cum. Antonia resisted and he slipped his fingers into her wet pussy, his finger circling her clitoris. Antonia relaxed and returned his kisses, her hips arching up to meet his hands. He chuckled and pulled his fingers out.

"Tell me, Antonia, what you want me to do right now?" he asked, leaning over Antonia. Antonia parted her lips shyly, and whispered something.

"What? I can't hear you, speak up."

"...fuck me..." she whispered.

"Louder!"

"Fuck me! Fuck me fuck me fuck me right now!" Antonia screamed, squeezing her eyes shut. Her pussy ached to the point where it was almost too painful to bear. She needed this man inside of her. He had taken her to heaven with his mouth, and she ached for more.

"What do you want me to do?!" the man shouted, ripping off his shirt and pants.

"I want you to fuck me hard, to ram you cock inside me pussy, oh, my tight, aching cunt..." Antonia moaned, her hands reaching for her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore.

"Alright, if you say so," the man smirked, positioning his cock at the entrance of her vagina. To his surprise, Antonia lifted her legs up and wrapped them around his waist, pushing herself onto his cock. The man grunted as his cock slipped into her tight, hot pussy. Like Antonia had begged, he rammed himself into her cunt, pushing deeply. His balls slapped against her ass as his cock assaulted her, the sheer force of their sex rocking the bed. Antonia cried in ecstasy, her body rocking, her breasts swaying under the force.

"Oh yes, right there, ohh! Oh my God!" Antonia screamed, throwing her head back. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, grabbing his hair and pulling her closer to him. She was swimming in a sea of pleasure, and she felt another orgasm build up. Her body shuddered before she even came, and her breaths became short and raspy.

"Fuck, fuck fuck! I'm going to cum, oh my God, I'm going to come!" Antonia cried, her eyes rolling.

"Go ahead baby, cum for me, cum for daddy," the man strained. He had been holding back, letting his own orgasm build up, so they can cum together. With a sharp cry, Antonia came, her body shaking. Stars swam before her eyes, and she was only aware of her sharp gasps as she was hit with the biggest orgasm of her life. The man grunted, holding her tightly to keep his cock buried inside as he shot his cum deep into her pussy, flooding her womb with his seed.

The man collapsed onto Antonia, both breathing heavily. Sweat dripped from their skin as they stared into each other's eyes, their orbs shining with lust.

"Aren't you glad you lost the game?" the man asked breathlessly. Antonia replied by pulling him in for a passionate kiss, rolling him onto his back. Her long hair fell over them like a curtain, casting a shadow over their faces. A seductive smile crept onto her face.

"Fuck me again."