Antonia's Submission Continues

Story Info
Married man's journey into a dark underworld gains pace.
2.2k words
4.17
38.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove out onto quieter country roads my jaw began to ache from the panties stuffed into my mouth, my saliva had dried up and I was breathing heavily through my nose. I was determined not to let my cock soften even the slightest bit, fearing just what Master might do to punish me if it did. He glanced over from time to time, looking down into my lap where I stayed erect, the pink of my cock still visible against the shiny black pvc. As the evening darkened he turned on a light on the passenger side, perfectly illuminating my exposed crotch and bringing an evil chuckle from him as we turned into a large country park.

We bumped along a rutted road before emerging in a wooded clearing that formed a car park. Instantly I became aware of other cars parked in the gloom, some with internal lights glowing in the darkness. My heart leapt and I began to tremble -- it must have been visible as Master reached over and put his hand on my shoulder, "There, there sweet Antonia, it's just the reception committee."

I was starting to panic now as he pulled into a space and turned off the engine. Leaving me sat there, afraid and so obviously visible to those outside, he stepped out and walked off. I could hear my own heartbeat but stayed motionless, already committed to total obedience of Master. A few seconds passed before my door was pulled sharply open and a hand reached in to grab my leash. With a sharp tug I was pulled towards the door, forcing me to slide out and stand in the open doorway.

"Zip yourself up you dirty slut, I don't want to show you off with that thing swinging about." I instantly complied with his order and gently tugged down the zip on my mini skirt to once again restrain my aching cock within the tight shiny black pvc. "Good girl, you look much more presentable. Now, come on let's take you to make some new friends."

I was able to see in the semi darkness that Master was stood beside me still wearing his full thigh length leather boots, but they now disappeared underneath a long black leather trench coat, belted at his waist. He had also fastened a severe spiked collar around his own neck and pulled on long black gloves. He stepped forward and tugged me after him, and I once again got used to walking in my towering 6" spikes, not easy on the uneven ground. As I stepped out of the shelter of the car door he pushed it shut and we were both stood fully exposed in front of maybe a dozen parked cars and small vans. Immediately headlights began to be flashed and wolf whistles heard. I was petrified by now, considering myself to have made the biggest mistake of my life, but there was no way out for me now regardless of what I wanted.

As Master stepped confidently forward towards a pathway in the trees I teetered along behind and just as we passed a small van on our right he reached back and pulled the panties from my mouth and tossed them at the driver's window. It was open and my wife's soiled and saliva soaked panties fell inside to be grabbed by the driver. He at once picked them up and stuck them to his face as Master pulled me on towards the darkness of the woodland behind the car park. He walked briskly along the track with me doing my utmost to keep up, my heels sinking into the ground as I walked, it took all my efforts to keep myself upright, thankful for the support of the tight boots around my ankles. We carried on for maybe 50 metres before he turned sharply to the right and into a small picnic area.

I had been aware of people starting to follow us, and some blinking torches, and as we stepped into a small clearing with a picnic table at the centre it was obvious that we were not alone. Master pulled me to an area with some clear space and stopped. He let the leash drop and barked at me sternly, "bend over Antonia and grasp your ankles. Keep your legs straight slut and show everyone that naughty backside of yours." I was powerless to resist now and instantly dropped to hold my ankles with my gloved hands, my legs achingly straight, knees together, my bum pushed out behind me.

Master reached over and began to stroke my buttocks, so tightly clad in the shiny pvc, now stretched even tighter across my cheeks. "Mmmm delicious, what a fine specimen this is my darling, so ripe and round. Anyone else want a feel?" As he asked the question he slapped me hard with a gloved hand and I yelped involuntarily. "Don't let her little squeal bother you boys, this dirty little bitch loves a spanking, don't you Antonia?"

"Yes Sir" was the only reply I could manage before I felt other hands on my arse. As the strange new hands took a firm grip of my bum cheeks Master walked round to where my head was drooped to the ground and gently pulled me up by the leash. As my head rose to the level of his crotch he unbelted his leather coat and swung it open. Before my eyes was a thick cock of some considerable size, an exposed shiny helmet, shaved all around, and with a black studded strap at its base. It looked formidable but my lips parted as he guided my opening mouth towards it with his hands.

"Time for Antonia to put her mouth to work, no more fantasies you dirty little wannabe, this is the real thing baby." With that his hands came forcefully down on the back of my head and, with a firm shove from the strange hands on my arse, his cock slid into my waiting mouth, past the deep red lips to the back of my throat where it sat, hot and throbbing as I closed around it, now forever a slutty cocksucker.

Hands were beginning to grope elsewhere on my body, up under my skirt, down my legs, across my back, and under my chest. I had no idea of how many there were but the sensation was of total exposure and mind-blowing vulnerability as Master began to slowly pump his cock in and out of my mouth. I paused for a split second to consider my position -- dressed like a dirty street whore, in a woodland clearing, with a cock in my mouth and who knows how many strange men mauling me like a piece of meat. I could not help it, my cock twitched and jerked a little harder, just as I felt a tug on the zip of my skirt.

Master intervened, "Now now boys, stop that, leave her as she is for now, you may use your hands but no further. Let's not rush my little plaything; we have hours to use her properly. I can assure you that she isn't going anywhere. Look how hungry she is for my cock, what a fucking slut." He thrust hard into my mouth and I gagged, he pulled almost fully out before plunging his rock hard cock back between my warm yearning lips. My nostrils were filled with the overwhelming scent of his leather as he pulled his coat close around my head and continued to pump in and out of my face, I was sucking for all I was worth, wanting only to please him.

And then I felt it, the splash of something warm on the small patch of bare skin between my top and my skirt. I heard a grunt and then another warm splash. They couldn't be could they? My question was answered by Master laughing, "Well done sir, lovely shot, the rest of you feel free to use darling Antonia for target practice. It's the reason I ordered her to wear something wipe clean! I am sure you can give her a good spraying before we move on. Make sure you have the stamina to carry on though, we don't want her going home empty because you lot have shot everything too early." With that I began to feel hard lumps pushed against me and rubbed over me, but I could not turn to find out who they were or what was happening as Master kept a firm grip on my head within the folds of his leather trench coat. I could make out groans and grunts and occasional cheers, and soon became aware of warm trickling sensations down my thighs towards the tops of my boots.

Master continued to fuck my mouth, rhythmically and forcefully. I licked around his helmet, tasting sweet, then salty, then musky. As I tried to reach up to steady myself my hands were pulled up behind my back and held in place. I was bent over now, effectively supported by Master's cock jammed in my mouth. I could sense his helmet swelling and the pace of his thrusts quickening. His hands were still gripping my head in place but now he was using full hip movements to plunge in and out of my straining mouth. "Oh fuck yes, you good little slut, oh Antonia you really are aiming to please. Such a good bitch for Master, you are a natural. Does your wife suck cock this well, you must have learned this from somewhere you nasty little cock whore?" He was pounding my face now as someone began to spank me, making me flinch and drop further on Master's cock as each blow landed. Then he gripped so hard I thought I was about to suffocate, the leather closing around my face and over my eyes and nose. One vicious slap on my pvc clad arse and I yelped, timed with a thrust from Master's commanding cock and he exploded into my virgin mouth and down my throat. I was held firmly at both ends as he pumped jet after jet of thick salty spunk into me, until I gagged and some blew out of the sides of my mouth, I just couldn't swallow fast enough. I did my very best to take more in, until the pumping finally subsided and he pulled his cum glistening cock from my mouth with a resounding slurp.

Master pulled me upright and I was able to glance down at myself illuminated in the darkness by several powerful torches. I was covered in splashes of thick creamy cum, all down my front onto my skirt. Gooey globs were stuck to my stockings and more had been shot onto my boots, something that gave me a little thrill, the thought of those men wanking onto my boots like dirty little submissives themselves. There were still men gathered round, although now they had withdrawn into the shadows a little. Master lifted my face and looked into my eyes as he once again fastened his coat over his still impressively erect cock. "Well well well my darling Antonia, quite an impressive first time for my new plaything. First a tranny slut and now a confirmed cocksucker with it. The guys seemed to appreciate your efforts judging by their gifts for you. But I should warn you that we are only just getting started. It's definitely time for the next phase of your submission to your Master. Gentlemen would someone be so kind as to assist me?"

Two men stepped forward, both I guessed in their fifties, fat business types with big bellies and wearing cheap clothes. They strode over and smiled at me as they took hold of my arms. My legs were aching and stiff as they guided me round and helped half carry me to a tree adjacent to the clearing. Master was stood by the picnic table watching as they backed me up against the tree. As I reached it a pair of hands grabbed my wrists from behind and pulled my arms backwards. "On your knees bitch!" came a strict order from behind me. I dropped to my knees awkwardly until I was kneeling with my vback to the tree and my arms outstretched behind me. I was aware of my wrists being tied and tried in vain to pull my arms back to my front, to no avail. The same hands then dropped and, with the assistance of my two guardians, pulled my ankles back so that one foot was either side of the tree. I was again fastened in place and was now fully restrained in a kneeling position against the tree.

Master laughed, "What a perfect position and a perfect sight. Antonia darling you look delicious there, but I wonder how long you can last if I leave you before being devoured by these hungry chaps." As what he said began to sink in I heard myself begging weakly and pathetically to be released. Camera flashes were now starting go off as the spectators captured by fresh humiliation so I tried to shield my face by dropping my head, hoping the dark red fake hair of my wig might hide my identity; I could make out men once again starting to edge closer.

"Let's see how our little tranny cocksucker copes with our next bit of fun," was all Master said as the men either side of me unzipped themselves and brandished fat erect cocks next to my face, now situated at the perfect level for sucking anything put near my mouth. What the fuck was going to happen to me now?