Antonia's University Awakening

Story Info
Mature student gets more than study help from classmate.
6.4k words
4.2
37.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 34 year old mother of two, I'm also a student. I took the decision last year to go back to university, to study a course that would hopefully improve my chances of getting a well paid job to make my families life easier. I decided to study biomedical science with the intention of finding pharmacology work after I graduated. I knew it would be hard work, but my husband Paul was very understanding and supportive, he has been a rock for me in all the work and study I have found myself doing. I only hope he remains as understanding if he finds out what has been happening.

I was very nervous starting university on that first day. We had been abroad on holiday during fresher's week so my first day meant I was straight in at the deep end, not knowing anyone, immediately into lectures and as the icing on the cake, all the other students were under twenty. I was hoping there may have been at least one other mature student but here I was the only one, surrounded by people who were not much more than children in my eyes.

Despite my reservations, I soon made friends with many of the other students, which was very useful as the course started off very difficult for me. I struggled to understand many of the scientific terms that most of the others took for granted and soon found myself gravitating towards the more knowledgeable and friendly students. Four of them in particular helped me immensely. Jane, at nineteen was very quiet and wide eyed about the whole university life, Carla on the other hand seemed in my mind the wild girl from school grown up. She dressed much more provocatively but not in an outrageous way, Carla flirted shamelessly with many of the male students but it was always on her terms. I was honestly quite jealous of her confidence around many of the males and wished I had been that way when I was her age. Kris and Rob were both eighteen, friendly and confident enough to hold a conversation with all the female students, but without either the fumbling awkwardness or the over flirting of some of the other males. It also helped that they were both well built young men, who both tried out immediately for the university rugby team and succeeded in being chosen to join the squad of players, but to their credit they didn't hold the position as one to brag and boast about or use it as a reason to help them bed the female students like many of the other players did.

It was in the company of these four younger students that I spent most of the early weeks of my studies, with them helping me to understand many of the experiments and terms I was unfamiliar with and me helping them in their personal lives, with my more worldly experience. Jane in particular was very shy with members of the opposite sex and I suspected was still a virgin, but she had been getting very friendly with a third year student on a business degree, and she often asked my advice on how best to tackle the situations she found herself in with him as she didn't want to give in to him easily and get a reputation in only her first months at the university.

We had spent a few afternoons each week in one of the pubs near campus, playing pool, drinking and talking. We spent most of those afternoons laughing and once or twice I caught both Kris and Rob giving my body long examining looks before they realised I had spotted them and they embarrassingly turned away. Catching them looking at me gave me such a thrill and a boost in confidence to know that men other than my husband liked my body. The first time I spotted the lads taking lingering glances at my form, I found my most private area getting damp and at the end of the days lectures quickly drove home, my hand stroking against the stitching in my jeans that ran against my underwear covered mound. I pressed hard against my crotch driving the hard line of stitching into my pussy, forcing my lips to open up and accept the pressure my fingers we exerting. I found my clitoris and pushed my jeans firmly to it, loving the roughness of my jeans rubbing my button through the thin material of my underwear, which was rapidly becoming a sodden mess.

I wanted to get home as quickly as possible, to either screw my husband or if he wasn't interested then to stroke myself to the release I so badly needed. Unfortunately the fates were conspiring to delay the satisfaction of my desire, as I had got stuck in the middle of a backlog of traffic. Rather than let it annoy me I grabbed my jacket, pulled it over my lap then began to undo my belt, button and zip. Looking around to make sure I wasn't being watched I slipped my hand under the elastic of my panties, ran it through the trimmed patch of hair then rubbed my finger against my wet, swollen clitoris. I had to keep an air of composure on my face as I was surrounded by all the other motorists but a small moan escaped my throat as I bit on my bottom lip with the pleasure just touching myself softly had brought.

This was pleasure I had denied myself for so long, having only recently had the nerve, encouraged by my husband, to touch myself in this way. I slid my finger lower until it reached my hot opening, but I held off pushing it inside while I let my desire take me over and decide whether to plunge my finger in or to slowly and teasingly feed it into my depths. The sudden blasting of the horn from the car behind startled me and my hand grabbed at my groin forcing my finger to sink knuckle deep inside. Flustering I got the car moving with the traffic, but still had my finger twitching against my now contracting pussy walls. As the traffic began to speed up, I was left with no choice but to pull my hand away from my pussy. Grabbing the gear stick as fast as I could, I changed gear then rubbed again at my sodden slit.

I drove like this most of the way home, hand alternating between changing gear and stroking myself, keeping my pleasure heightened. I arrived home with just one thought in my mind; fucking my husbands cock. I walked through the door to find him feeding our children and cooking a meal for ourselves. My emotions suddenly mixed in a whirlpool of love, desire, gratitude and shame. Seeing how much he had and was doing made me feel so lucky that he was supporting me and not taking me for granted. I thought of my drive home and how I would have to wait to satisfy my lust, when an image of Kris and Rob running their eyes over my body brought a pang of guilt mixed with desire.

I walked to my kids and kissed them both as they were eating, then continued into the kitchen and put my arms around Paul and held him tight.

"Good day?" he asked

"Yes, but quite stressful and I'm in need of a release tonight," I replied giving him my sexiest look. Paul grinned and said "let me finish cooking, I get the feeling I might need the energy." Laughing he turned back to the oven and continued making our meal.

I got our children changed and into bed then went back downstairs to find the food ready and waiting. I found myself eating quicker than I ever had, and soon cleared away our dishes. Walking out of the kitchen towards my husband I found my body taking on its own little wiggle, kicking my hips out as I walked and pushing my chest forward. Paul looking up noticed this different posture coming towards him. Assisted by a look of desire on my face, he soon got the hint!

Standing up he turned to go upstairs, until I grabbed hold of him, pulling him back and pushing so he fell backwards onto the sofa. I dropped to my knees and pushed his legs apart, my hands sliding up his thighs to his belt, quickly unfastening, unbuttoning and unzipping until his semi hard cock was revealed. I tugged at his jeans, Paul lifted his hips up allowing me to move them down his legs just enough so I could get to his shaven balls. Knowing I can only take him very deep into my mouth when he is at most half erect I dropped my head to his lap, pushing the tip of my tongue to lick the drop of pre cum from his dick before sinking down and enveloping him completely in my warmth. My nose nestled against his trimmed pubic hair as his cock was as far back as I could get it, but I knew I couldn't keep it there without gagging as it was swelling and becoming harder.

Paul's moans let me know I was doing something right, so I pulled my mouth slowly back up to the tip, my tongue flicking and circling his shaft as I moved upwards. I reached under him to grab his hot, heavy balls and squeezed gently making him gasp. I dribbled a large glob of saliva over his cock and sucked my mouth in a tight seal around his tip, then began to work his shaft with my hand. His cock was getting very slippery, with all the spit running from my mouth down to his balls, sucking him was literally making my mouth water.

I slipped a finger into my mouth, wetting it before sliding it onto his asshole and pushing lightly, feeling his initial resistance which I know never lasts, before he relaxed and exhaled deeply as my finger sank in slowly. His hips thrust forward pushing his cock deeper into my mouth, testing the limits of what I could comfortably take. I worked my finger deeper into his ass, twisting it slowly while still sucking his swollen tip and working his pulsating shaft with my other hand, this type of multi tasking is always my favourite!

I could feel his balls tighten and his cock swelling even more and knew he would soon shoot his sperm in my mouth, but I've never been fond of this so I slowed my stroking and removed him from my mouth. He moaned more in disappointment than pleasure, I know how much he has wanted to cum in my mouth for ages but just can't bring myself to do it. I moved up his body and began unfastening my jeans as my mouth reached his ear.

"I want your gorgeous dick inside my wet pussy right now," I whispered.

Paul smiled and stood me up in front of him then helped me out of my jeans and panties. I went to straddle his lap but he held me off, lowering his head to my wet puffy lips and tried to lick at my clit.

"No, not tonight, I was so horny coming home I even touched myself while driving. That was all the arousal I needed, now all I want is cock," I not so subtly ordered him.

The big smile on his face told me revealing my secret had turned him on even more. He grabbed me and pulled me closer. My hand reached for his dick and guided it to my waiting hole. As soon as I felt the tip part my lips, I sank fully onto it, taking the entire length inside as we both gasped with the pleasure. I dug my nails into Paul's chest as I began vigorously riding him, driving my pussy down on him, building speed and depth, loving feeling his tip nudging my cervix, his balls touching my ass every time I sank as far as possible. My eyes were clenched shut, I was biting my lip as my orgasm approached, the wonderful warmth beginning in my clit then spreading through my pussy causing it to clench his cock tighter.

I opened my eyes briefly to see almost a mirror image in my husbands face as I could tell his release was approaching fast. My pussy was so slick, I was ramming down onto him so fast and so easily. My moans grew louder, my orgasm rippling through my body.

"Fuck me, use my cunt, unload in me you horny fucker," I yelled as my own cum hit its crescendo.

To my relief and pleasure he did exactly as instructed! With his own primeval roar, he grabbed my hips tightly and thrust up, forcing his cock and spunk deep within me, the wonderful warmth hitting all round the insides of my fulfilled pussy. I knew he had cum a large amount, and knew I would be a sodden mess down there, but the hard fucking we'd had was just what I needed.

I flopped forward onto him, our semi dressed, sweaty bodies holding each other. I was still coming down from my high, when I realised Paul was laughing in between catching his breath back.

"Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I don't know, I just got horny on the way home and really needed it," I answered. "You didn't mind did you?" I jokingly asked.

"Hell no," he laughed, "I always wondered what it would be like to be raped by a woman!" he teasingly exclaimed.

"Sorry," I pouted, "I knew what and how I wanted it so I just did it," I smiled. I stood up and began to take off my remaining clothes, exposing my full nakedness to him, and feeling our mixture of juices beginning to seep from me. The sensation of our fluids escaping from between my labia, turned me on, and I leant down to my husband.

"Do you want to take charge this time? Let's go upstairs," I told him.

"Baby I wish I could but I can't recover that quickly anymore, I'm not as young as I once was," he replied.

I hugged him tightly, knowing it was unfortunately true and not his fault, just something that happens to all men as they age. Suddenly a picture of Kris and Rob, stripped to their waists, sporting large erections, appeared in my head. They are fit young men who would be able to give a woman a repeat performance soon after the first session. Thinking this, I now knew what had really got me so turned on and felt my pussy twitch at the thought of two young, muscled men to use for my pleasure.

I went upstairs for a bath, still thinking of Kris and Rob, and what I could do to one or both of them, but as I sank into the warm water, I giggled and shook my head to dispel such a silly notion. I'm a married mother. Two young sexy guys would never be interested in me in that way. I laughed it off as just a notion borne of feeling incredibly turned on from the sex I had just had, and spending my days surrounded by people much younger than myself.

"I'm turning into a stupid teenager," I laughingly said under my breath. I sank under the water to soak my hair and reflected on the superb fucking I had just inflicted on my husband. I had been honest with Paul, the way we fucked was exactly what my body needed. The stresses of being a mother, added to everything I had taken on at university, needed an outlet to be released and it just happened to be him. No matter how I tried to put it out of my mind though, the harmless flirting from the guys that day had awakened something in me. I knew I had to shake it off though as it was just harmless, but it felt nice to be checked out by a different man after all these years.

The next few weeks saw the pressures of studying increase, as assignment after assignment was handed out, requiring more studying than I ever imagined. I was spending hours at university attending lectures, then studying, once I was at home, I wasn't back for long before my head was buried in more books. Paul was very understanding, helping at home and allowing me the time and space I needed to complete my work. As a thank you, on the occasional weekends when I didn't have as much studying to do, I would ravish him and let him take immense pleasure in my body. I had, during the previous summer, begun to read erotic literature, which had opened my eyes to new sexual practices. Paul had bought me a vibrator for Christmas a few years ago, which we now began to use again, having not touched it for ages. I even began to use it on my own, which I had never done before. I was beginning to feel more sexually alive than I have done at any time previously. I even started to be intrigued by the thought of anal sex and during one frenetic session of fucking told Paul I wanted to try it. Never before have I seen such a look of delight on his face! Despite the initial discomfort and pain I felt, it soon gave me a delicious heightened sensation, quite unlike what I'm used to when my cunt is being penetrated.

During this time, until we broke for Christmas, Kris and Rob continued to flirt with me and I found myself confidently flirting back. I revelled in telling them they wouldn't know what to do with a more experienced woman, and would probably be too scared to even get it up. I felt delight in our bouts of banter and a thrill to think of them imagining what we could get up to if ever it went that far.

Shortly before Christmas, I was struggling to finish the very last assignment I needed to hand in before the holidays. I was finding it difficult to get my formulas right for a couple of experiments we had done and projecting the results forward to a satisfactory conclusion. I was sat fretting in the library, becoming more and angrier, when Kris walked over and offered to help.

Showing him what was frustrating me, he pointed out where I was going wrong, and sat with me for over an hour whilst I rectified my mistakes, helping me as and when I needed it. Together we had soon put it right and I quickly typed and printed it up. I ran to the lecturer's office and handed it in, an immense feeling of relief washing over me knowing it was done and I could fully relax at home over Christmas knowing I didn't have any assignments to do.

I walked back to the library to find Kris sat there, smiling at me.

"Are you feeling a little less stressed now?" he laughingly asked.

"Just a little bit," I laughed. "Thank you so much for the help Kris, I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't shown up" I smiled.

"Well now its time to relax after all the hard work is done, it's been a hard few months so let's go get a drink and celebrate," he informed me.

I was undecided what to do, on one hand I knew I needed to get home, back to my life as a wife and mother, but on the other hand, I wanted to continue my other life of a student for a little longer and go for a drink and relax, plus it was something I felt I should do to show Kris my appreciation for all his help. I quickly made a phone call to tell Paul I was going for a drink with my classmates and would be back later, he told me not to rush and to have a good time, which made me resolve to relax and have fun.

I turned round to go and tell Kris I was coming for a drink, only to find him right behind me, holding my bag, with a broad grin on his face.

"I knew you would come for a drink," he smiled. "Lets go and have some fun and you can thank me properly for the help I've given you," he said with a wicked glint in his eye, before handing me my bag and sliding his arm around me and pulling me along towards the pub.

As we wound our way through the streets, we talked about our first few months at university. I confessed to feeling out of place at the beginning as I was the only mature student on the course. What he said next shocked me completely.

"That maturity is what makes you the most attractive woman on the course, and the only one I've been interested in screwing," he told me, in a straightforward manner, as his hand moved down my back to stroke the top of my ass.

I stopped dead in my tracks looking at him, unsure whether he was humouring me or if he really was serious. I looked at his smiling face and suspected he was just joking.

"Yes of course I'm the most beautiful woman on the course and all the men want me so badly, I'm fighting them off," I said in my most sarcastic voice, and continued to walk to the pub.

Kris laughed at my sarcasm, but just as we reached the entrance, he turned to me and said "Actually, I think you are gorgeous and I was serious about wanting to fuck you," before he pushed open the door and walked into the pub leaving me stood there dumbfounded. I slowly followed behind him and watched his tight, denim clad ass walk up to the bar. I spotted Jane, Carla and Rob sat in the corner by the pool table, and with my mind swirling with the thoughts implanted by Kris, strode over to them, feeling conscious that my face was flushed and hoping nobody would notice. I could feel my underwear rubbing my pussy and realised I was fast becoming very wet and sensitive.

Kris returned with a bottle of beer for me, then he and Rob went to the pool table, leaving me and the girls to talk and reflect over the first months of university life. Jane told us about the boyfriend she now had and how he was visiting her over the holiday and that she said they would probably have sex for the first time while he was there. I did my best to reassure her and Carla just made jokes about him having to have a big cock, at which point Kris returned.

12