Any Chance We Could Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't blame you. You're a good lover. Rub, handsome. That feels so good. Heels all day can sometimes get tiring."

"Veronica, why don't you spend the night here? I'll take you wherever you want to go tomorrow, whenever, or you can have my car until Ashley's game." As I said that I was moving my hand up the inside of her thigh to her pussy.

"Wait. Give me some time to consider that. Yes, but what about the girls?"

"We can tell them what we're doing and if either one objects, then I'll take you home."

"OK, let's try that," she said

I turned off the TV, the lights in the den, locked the front door, and we started down the hall to my bedroom. I knocked on the door to Katrina's bedroom, and opened it. As we both stood in the doorway we could see right away that we had interrupted something. They were still in pantyhose, but braless in an embrace and a passionate kiss.

"Oh, sorry," I said, "we didn't mean to interrupt." I said.

"Ladies, I'm going to spend the night. If you need me Ashley, I'll be down the hall rather than at home."

"Cool," said Katrina.

"It's all right with me Mom, play nice. Leave your door open if you want. Good night."

As we turned to leave the room they resumed what we had interrupted. "Becoming rather good friends, aren't they?" Veronica remarked.

She took my hand and as soon as we got to the bedroom, she kissed me, and she began unbuttoning her blouse and unzipping her skirt. "You'll need these in the morning," I said as I picked both up from the floor and neatly laid both on the chair.

"You know, handsome, I think the little things like that are what really endear you to me. I could very easily fall deeply in love with you. On second thought 'could' is weak 'am' is what I meant." As she was saying this she unfastened her bra, and hooked her thumbs in the top of her hose and panties pulled them off and stood nude in front of me. I pulled off my shirt and pushed down my shorts and pulled her into me.

After a long and passionate kiss, I said to her mouth, "You have become very important to me, you know that don't you?"

"Enough talk, make love to me, if you're up to it, I mean," she said.

"Those sure as hell aren't batteries against you," I said as I turned her back to me and caressed her breasts and pussy.

She pulled away, pulled down the covers, climbed into bed, lay on her side, extended her arms and said, "Come, handsome, love me."

We made passionate and very satisfying love several times before midnight. Before settling for the night we both used my adjoining bathroom. I found an extra toothbrush for Veronica even though she said it wasn't necessary. After getting back in bed and turning off the light, I noticed that bedroom door had been left open. Oh well, I thought, they knew why Veronica was spending the night. We cuddled and fell promptly asleep.

12