Any Chance We Could Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it wasn't just to get me to make love to you again, huh?" I asked.

"Scott, don't be silly, we made love before I told you that, and now that you know, we'll make love again. And again."

"Veronica, there's been something really bothering me that last few days. I go to sleep with it bothering me, I wake up with it bothering me, it hangs over my head at the office. I find it hard to concentrate," I said.

"Oh, I don't know you seemed to be able to concentrate when we were making love."

"Yes, Veronica we do, I love you too, very intensely, very much. You have almost consumed me. I want this to work between us and I'm so glad you feel the same way. I love you, Veronica."

"And, I love you handsome."

As we were embracing, there was rap at the door, and Ashley asked, "Can I come in."

We quickly pulled the spread down then back up above our waists, and I said, "Yes"

"Oooh. Naked homework. Maybe Katrina and I should try that. Katrina needs to leave but your car is behind hers and she wonders if you have the keys?"

"Try my pants pocket, they're on the floor."

"Bad student. You didn't hang up your clothes for class. Here they are, be right back."

I was caressing Veronica's breasts when Ashley came back in and dropped the keys on the dresser. "Katrina say's she needs to use your computer, so she'll probably be in the den when you get home."

"I'm tired, I'm going to stay in bed. Are you staying Scott?" asked Veronica.

"No, not tonight."

Ashley walked over to the bed, leaned over Veronica and kissed me on the mouth. As she broke the kiss and pulled away, she said "You taste like Mom, and that's very nice."

Before I could react she was out the door, and I looked at Veronica, "I told you we had made love, just the other night, if you recall."

She slowly moved her hand down my stomach, I was hardening as she did. "Oooh, it lives, I was hoping it would need mouth to cock resuscitation."

"Well how about preventative mouth to cock resuscitation?" I asked.

"Let's try,"

Veronica began licking and gently sucking and worked up to not so gentle and between that and stroking, I was given a second lease on life, not to mention cumming in her mouth.

After we'd both cooled down a bit I got up and slipped on my pants, shoes and shirt and was carrying my underwear and socks. I picked up my keys as Veronica put on a robe. As we walked past Ashley's door I bade her goodnight and she did the same.

Before opening the front door, I embraced Veronica, and maybe rubbed her bare ass a bit before breaking our kiss. "I do love you Veronica."

"And I do love you Scott. Call me in the morning."

Katrina was still at my computer when I got home, she was wearing a tee shirt and sleep shorts. I walked in behind her, massaged her shoulders and kissed the top of her head. She reached her arms up to put her hands on my face and I slid my hands down to gently massage her breasts through her shirt.

"Mmmm, Hi, Dad, I thought you and Veronica were coming back here."

"No, she got hung up on the phone so we stayed. I guess you didn't realize that until I had you blocked in. Sorry."

"My nipples are getting hard, do you feel them?" she asked.

"Yes, I do. They feel good," I said.

"I'm almost done, do you want the computer?" she asked.

"No, it can wait until tomorrow morning. Good night, love you. Don't stay up too late, dinner and dancing tomorrow night."

She turned the chair to stand and as she did she was looking right at my tented pants. "My, my. Did my breasts do that?"

"Well, yes," I said.

"Hmm, if I touch it what will happen?"

"I expect the same thing that happened the other night." I said.

She leaned forward and planted a very light kiss on the end of my covered dick. Then sat back for a moment and said, "I guess I need to really kiss it to get you to cum."

With that comment she moved the chair back a bit, stood, put her arms around my neck and kissed me, "Your face smells like Veronica, that's nice. Put your hands inside my shorts and cop a feel."

"Front or back? I asked.

"Hmm, tough decision for late in the evening." She said as she lifted off her shirt, turned and pressed her back against me. "Be imaginative."

I caressed and squeezed both breasts then moved one hand slowly down her stomach and under the waistband of her shorts to the top edge of her pubic hair. I ran my fingertips through her hair. Then I gently edged lower until I could cup her entire pussy and pressed my finger into her damp slit.

"She ground her ass against my dick saying, "What a wonderful imagination, any chance we could sleep together again tonight. I'll leave my pants on if you won't."

"Umm, let me think, I suppose that means I'll have to caress and kiss your breasts and ass a bit, doesn't it?"

"Too much work, Dad?" she asked.

"We can try, if I get winded we'll have to put it off till later, but OK. Go brush your teeth and whatever and I'll be there shortly," I said.

"You may be, but I'll bet your dick will get there first," she grinned.

I walked out of the bathroom nude, turned off the light, and got in bed next to Katrina. She was lying on her back, uncovered. I began to caress and squeeze her breasts while we kissed and played tongue games. "Tired?" I asked.

"Just a bit," she replied.

"Turn over, please," I asked. As she did I sat up and began to massage the backs of her thighs moving higher and higher gradually until I was under the loose bottoms of her shorts. I began to massage her ass cheeks. She began to wiggle under my hands and she moved her hand around searching for and finding my dick. She wrapped her hand around it and occasionally squeezed it.

"Feels good, Dad,"

"What does?" I asked.

"Your hands on my body and your dick in my hand," she said. "Can I make you cum?"

"After I make you," I said.

"Ooh, now that's an offer I can't refuse," Katrina said.

I continued to massage her cheeks and then pulled her sleep shorts off, and began to concentrate on her inner thighs against edge of her labia, occasionally dragging my finger through her slit and finding her clitoris. "Ohh, shit, that's sensitive," she said.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Don't you dare, let me turn over." She rolled onto her back and I bent down and nibbled on a nipple as I returned my other hand to her soaking pussy. I concentrated on the wet slit and kept my thumb on her clit. "Mmmmm, good, yes , good, aah." Katrina bucked her hips and came, grabbing me in her arms and pulling me down to her. "That was nice, very nice," she sighed.

"I can smell you, Katrina, you smell delightful."

"Nowthatis going to become a habit," she said.

"Lay back, my turn," she said. She knelt next to me as I laid back and put both her hands around my hard dick and began to gently squeeze me with her cupped fingers on one hand and stroke me with her other hand.

"That feels wonderful, Katrina, got the towel?"

"I'll take care of it," she said and she continued to stroke me and bent over me more with her mouth closer to my dick. My dick began to twitch and just as I was about to blow my load Katrina put her mouth over the end of my dick, closing her mouth just past my crown. I shot a small load into her mouth, she gagged a bit, then lifted her head and dribbled the cum onto my stomach. The second spurt she caught in her hand, then put her mouth back over my dick and caught the third and last spurt in her mouth. She sat up, and spit out the mouthful into her hand and gagged a bit. She quickly got off the bed and ran into my bathroom, I heard the water running in the sink and she returned to bed with a wet wash cloth and a towel.

Katrina wiped off my stomach and dick all the time saying, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

I pulled her down beside me and wrapped my arms around her whispering, "I love you, sweetheart."

After a few minutes she looked up at me and said, "I screwed that up didn't I?"

"No, sweetheart, you didn't, your mouth on my dick felt wonderful, your jacking me off was terrific, gentle, very sensual. You weren't prepared for the force of the ejaculation or the taste were you?"

"No, it surprised me by going deep into my mouth, it was warm, salty, syrupy, I gagged," she said.

"But you kept trying, so it was great, fantastic. If that was first time, you did very well, and I love you for trying."

"Ooh, Dad do you mean that? Itwasthe first time and I'll keep trying if you want me too," said Katrina.

"Of course I do. Do you want to try it again, now?" I asked.

"Sure, but can you cum again this soon?"

"Probably not, but you can get me hard and get used to the feel of me in your mouth. Want to do that?" I asked.

Katrina turned, lay down and put her head on my stomach. She then grasped my dick with her hand and put me in her mouth. I got hard instantly. "Gee, that's amazing," she said as she pulled back. Then she took me in her mouth again and began to move her tongue around my head and got my shaft thoroughly wet with her saliva as she began moving her head back and forth. After five minutes or so she pulled off my dick with a soft pop, and lay back next to me.

"I liked the way you felt on my mouth. I felt it down in my pussy. Why in the world have we waited so long to love each other?" she asked.

"You grew up and I wasn't here, now I am and so are you. The future's what's important not what we didn't do in the past. Now snuggle next to me so I can feel your magnificent breasts against me and rub my hand over your incredible ass."

"Love you, Dad. Goodnight."

12