Any Chance We Could Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley and Katrina reappeared in very short and very tight leather skirts, stocking welts clearly visible below the hems, sleeveless silk blouses, red on Ashley, green on Katrina and from the looks of the nipple points no bras. Tan stockings and beige high heeled sandals on Katrina, tan stockings and tan pumps on Ashley.

"Panties?" I asked.

"Nope," said Katrina as she raised her skirt to show me her hair covered pussy that I had photographed last night. "Well, that's sexy as hell. I assume that Ashley's pussy's bare as well."

"Veronica I photographed Katrina in various stages of undress before we went to bed last night and she wanted me to share them with both you and Ashley."

"I'd love to see them later this evening?" she asked.

"Sure, they're outstanding. Do you want to do this?"

"Yes, I'd like to," Veronica said.

"Ok, let me get a new memory card, that one's got to be getting full and change the batteries."

"Am I sitting against them again?" Veronica asked.

"Yeah, Mom, just like always," remarked Ashley.

I walked into the house carrying the camera, opened my bag in the dining room, opened the camera, extracted the memory card put it into a protective case, replaced it with an empty card, dropped the battery pack out, put the new one in closed the camera up, and turned and bumped into Katrina. "Oh, I didn't know you came in with me."

"I had too. I needed to do this now," she said. She wrapped her arms around me and very passionately kissed me and ground her pussy into my hard on. My hands involuntarily dropped to her skirt hem and I lifted it enough to caress her bare ass. I was tempted to move my hand around the front to her pussy but managed to restrain myself. We finally broke the lengthy kiss and she turned to go back to the deck with her skirt still pulled up high on her ass.

As I followed her out, Veronica was coming in. As she started to pass me I said, "Wait, Veronica." I turned and stepped up against her back, pushed my cock against her ass, and caressed her bare breasts with one hand and rubbed her pussy with the other. She turned her head and we kissed. As we did she spread her legs a bit and I took the hint and pushed my hand deeper between her legs pushing my finger into her slit through her thong. "I love you Veronica."

"I love you too, Scott."

Ashley said from nearby, "God, that's so hot!"

"Wait." I turned back and grabbed the laptop and another memory card and we walked out hand in hand.

"Mom, why don't you take him back inside and give the poor man some relief," suggested Ashley as my dick led the way back onto the deck. "Or, can I?"

"Ladies, play nice," said Veronica. "We'll be right back."

I put the laptop on the umbrella table and laid the card next to it.

As we entered the bathroom, I pulled Veronica's thong down and off, lifted her to the edge of the sink. I pushed my shorts down and began kissing her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and guided me into her. I began slowly stroking in and out and kept my hands on her ass so I wouldn't push her away.

"You're good handsome, you're good, you fill me up, faster, pinch my nipples, yes, slow now, deeper, oh yes, like that, more, oh God, Scott, now hard!"

We enjoyed another mutual orgasm. "God, what you do to me, and so often!" Veronica breathlessly whispered. "Hold me for a minute, please. No hold on to me forever, please."

"Veronica, we do have something very special, don't we?" I responded wholeheartedly.

"Yes. Yes we do." she lovingly affirmed, her face glowing.

After embracing, kissing and caressing each other's backs for a few minutes, I said "We ought to get back, or go to bed."

Veronica unwrapped her ankles, then LET her legs fall from my waist. I stood back and lifted her to her feet. She put her thong back on, I pulled up my shorts, and we went back outside.

"Feel better? You both have that J F L and your tent is down I see," said Ashley.

"Yes, sweetheart he felt good, really good and now he feels better, don't you handsome?" said Veronica.

"Yes, I do. Maybe now I can focus a bit. What's J F L? Oh wait I know, cute Ashley," I said.

Katrina murmured to no one in particular, "JFL … oh, just fucked look. I guess I had one of those earlier when Ashley ate me. Hmmm."

"Ladies, I'm going to shoot this set so keep your eyes on me. Don't be looking at Scott's crotch waiting for his next erection."

"Any minute now Mom," said Ashley.

"Let's start with some rather demure shots, both of you sit on separate chairs angled toward each other. Legs together, then slightly apart, now very slowly cross them. Excellent, starting to see the whole welt, now stand, hands on hips, spread your legs to tighten the skirts, now slowly ease them up your thighs to the bottom of your pussies. Now, Ashley, sit and put your hand on the inside of Katrina's thigh and move it up against her pussy."

"That did it Veronica, Dad's hard again."

And she was right. I was, rather my dick was, pointing right at the shoot.

"My bare breasts or Ashley's hand against Katrina's bare pussy?" Veronica asked.

"Dead heat," I responded.

"Katrina, pull your skirt up a bit more, enough to put your foot on the chair between Ashley's legs. Ashley, pull Katrina's skirt up a bit more and now caress her bare thigh. Now put your other hand on her ankle, look at each other," directed Veronica.

"Mom, Katrina's hair is getting really wet.'

"I should hope so." Veronica said.

"Now, let's repeat this scene with Ashley standing."

At the end of this series it was Katrina's turn to remark about how wet Ashley's crotch was.

"OK, ladies, backs to me, spread your legs to tighten the skirts, now turn toward each other, as you face me, arms around each other's waist. Begin to unbutton your blouses, pull the front out a bit, begin to show some cleavage. Kiss each other, now Ashley turn sideways with your back to Katrina. Katrina unzip her skirt, push it down and Ashley step out of it. Now you Katrina. Now back against each other with your hands on each other's butts. Now bend slightly so only your asses are touching and look at me. How am I doing Scott?"

"Jesus, you can really set up some sexy scenes. Ashley, Katrina, bare breasted, garter stockings, no panties, what more could a man ask for?" I asked.

"Mom, take a picture of us like this." She turned Katrina to face her, and began caressing her ass and tenderly kissing her. Katrina returned the ass caressing and the kiss deepened and lasted awhile.

"OK, Scott, one for me. Get between them, ladies back up against his hips, Scott reach around them and lightly caress a breast. Careful ladies don't get in front of his dick or he'll push you out of the picture. Now that's hot!" remarked Veronica. As I was about to step from between them Ashley put her hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her fingers around my dick, God that felt good.

"Now, Mom, take this one," said Ashley.

After several minutes and a very hot eager kiss, Ashley released me and Katrina with a pout said, "Don't I get a turn too?"

"Absolutely, put your hand in his shorts, caress, squeeze whatever and kiss away," Veronica said to her. Our kiss was also so loving and lengthy that I about came.

After breaking that kiss I said to Veronica, "My turn, vixen, get between them, and you do the same. Now Ashley and Katrina you caress Veronica's breasts." This time Katrina put her hand inside the front of Veronica's panties and moved her finger in Veronica's slit. "Ooh," moaned Veronica, "Don't hurry Katrina. And don't stop either."

After several minutes Ashley began caress her Mom's ass as well.

After several minutes I asked, "What's next?"

Katrina walked toward me, again put her hand down the front of my shorts and wrapped her hand around my cock. She stroked my shaft and teased, "You can handle another one?"

"Veronica will shoot this one too, so yes," I said.

"We'll be back," said Ashley as they walked across the deck with their arms around each other.

"Veronica, that was incredible. You really have a knack for posing."

"I also have a knack for arousing you handsome," said Veronica as she began to caress my hard on.

"You're going to make me cum," I teased.

"I know, step into the bathroom and I'll blow you."

I couldn't get there quick enough, and I came very quickly without even getting the door closed.

"Umm, you taste good, not much volume, but tasty." Veronica said.

"Sweetheart, I just filled you up an hour ago."

"Not complaining, handsome. I love you," Veronica said.

I heard Ashley just outside the door say, "I'd like a mouthful of that next time."

Veronica put her arm around Ashley caressing her breast through her dress and said, "Ok, we'll work on that."

We walked back out to the deck. Both had on sheath dresses, dark green on Katrina, dark blue on Ashley and knee length. They were apparently very stretchy because they hugged the ladies' figures. I noticed there were no bra straps showing under the spaghetti straps.

"No bras again?"

"And no panty line either Dad, we're wearing just pantyhose. You like?"

"Katrina, you know I like anything you wear," I answered.

"Or, don't," she laughed.

"Ladies, what do you want to show in this series?" Veronica asked.

"Individually; legs, breasts, asses, and of course our beautiful faces," said Ashley.

I sat on the lounger, a leg on each side and my back against the raised end. I patted the cushion between my legs and said, "Ashley come and sit."

She sat down, the leaned back against me. She took my hand and put it on her covered breast and said, "Feel free to squeeze."

"I might wrinkle the dress," I said.

"OK, then let's do this. Unzip me a bit, and I'll just pull it down."

I did and she bared both breasts and said "Now."

As I caressed each breast she made low moaning sounds and leaned harder into me as we watched Katrina be directed and photographed by Veronica. When Ashley whispered that Katrina is so sexy and arousing I whispered back, "That she is. That she is."

"Katrina, hands on hips, turn slowly, when your back is to me, spread your legs a bit, good, now continue around. Look at me. I'm going to take these first few from your bust up, slowly turn your head from side to side, look up a little, then down, now back to me. Go to the settee, sit toward one end legs out, now give me that seductive look as you begin to raise your skirt, slowly, now at mid thigh, give me that beautiful smile, spread your legs a bit, raise your butt to get the skirt under it, all the way up, turn sideways to show me your hip. Now put one leg on the cushion, lean back and drop your straps off your shoulders. Now turn your torso slightly toward me, and begin to pull your top down off one breast. No slower, pull it back up and begin again, but keep that gorgeous smile. That's better, areola now exposed, now a nipple, now the full breast, which is just delightful. Now uncover the other one, slowly, now pull the dress down just a bit. Now stand, push the dress down, step out of it. Turn, arch your back to emphasize your breasts and your ass, hands on your hips towards your spine."

"Ashley are those the sheer to the waist hose you said you both had on earlier, they really leave nothing to the imagination do they?" I asked.

"Good, they weren't supposed to." she replied. She had put one foot on the lounger and pulled her dress hem up. I couldn't help putting my hand on her leg and lightly touching as we watched. I moved my hand up her thigh until I was cupping her pussy and began moving my finger against her clit through the hose.

"Scott, that feels soo nice. Will you move that finger on my clit just a bit harder and faster?" she asked. She began moaning and turned her head to me for a kiss. As I put my tongue into her mouth she came.

"Now back to me, arch your back, hands on your ass, just at the top on the hose, spread your legs, you look delicious. Now sit, cross your legs, more bust up shots, turn your head, look up, down, at your Dad's hard on. Lean forward Ashley, let her see. What else?"

"Maybe more later. Ashley's turn," Katrina announced.

Ashley stood at bit unsteadily, pulled her dress back up and smoothed her skirt down, as she asked, "Zip please."

As she passed Ashley, Katrina lightly kissed her on the lips and stood in front of me holding her dress and asked, "Want me to put this back on?"

"No, not really, sit here," I said as I patted the lounger between my legs.

She sat with her bare back against me, and put a hand on each of my legs.

"Put your arms around me. No better yet put your hands around my boobs. Umm, that feels really good," she said.

"Those hose are quite sexy. Katrina, did my comment when you were wearing pantyhose under shorts prompt their purchase?" I asked.

"Ashley and Veronica also thought you might like them," she said.

"Rub your hand inside my thigh. Feel how soft they are."

I moved one hand from a breast and caressed her leg from her knee to her damp crotch. "Yes, they really are," I said. I moved my hand over her pussy and began to touch and put pressure on her clit. As I did she moved her hips harder against my finger, sighed and came.

Veronica was taking Ashley's pictures in essentially the same sequence as she had with Katrina. Ashley looked just as outstanding and sexy as Katrina, a fact that my dick didn't miss. After recovering a bit Katrina leaned forward, reached around her hip and grabbed my cock and began to caress it with her finger nails through my rather thin shorts. "Mmm, your dick feels good, your hands feel good, you make me feel good." she said.

"You probably better stop now, or your hip is going to be as wet as your pussy," I said.

"As long as there's a next time, I'll stop now."

"You know there'll always be," I said as I touched her chin and turned her lips to me for a very lingering kiss. As the kiss continued my hand returned to between her thighs to cup her very damp pussy.

12