Any Chance We Could Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Veronica, you were right, he's fantastic, just fantastic."

"See, now you know one of the reasons I love him so," said Veronica.

"Can I hope that this and the blowjob downstairs weren't one-time events?" I asked.

"Only if you tell me they were," said Veronica. "Remember when I told you that I had a year-long relationship in college?"

"Yes." I said, "We were talking about Ashley and Katrina at the time seeming to be lovers more than just good friends."

"Meet my college lover," said Veronica. "We have continued our relationship over the years, and you are only the second man in my life. I have never let any other man close to me, except for Ashley's father, and we know how that ended. I want to keep Carol close but if that bothers you, I love you so much that I'll end it if you wish."

"No, I could never ask you to do that. I love you so much. I want you to be fulfilled, satisfied and overflowing with joy," I replied sincerely. "Do you and Carol frequently make love?" I asked.

"Yes, handsome we do and will keep doing it unless you say differently." said Veronica.

"No Veronica, I won't stop you, but I'd like to participate sometimes," I said.

"Oooh," said Carol. "Now that sounds delightful." Veronica smiled as she nodded her agreement.

"Does Ashley know? I asked. I suspected I knew the answer but just in case I needed to make sure as I didn't want let anything slip accidently.

"Yes, she does and since she turned eighteen has participated with us from time to time. You already know that Ashley and I also made love to each other." said Veronica.

"I sensed a very special bond between you and Ashley when I first met both of you," I said. "Nothing you have said or asked changes the way I feel about you Veronica. I love you more each minute I'm with you."

"One more question, have you and Katrina been intimate?" I asked.

"No, but I sense she would like to be, would you mind?" Veronica asked.

"No lover, I won't and she would very much like that," I said.

"If she was willing, would you mind her joining Carol and I sometime?" expressing a logical question.

I paused before answering. Held both their hands as I said looking into my beloved's eyes, "My dearest, if my daughter wants to be with one, either or both of you, you have my blessing. Don't you think that you will also need Ashley's approval?"

Carol answered, "Yes, we'll need Ashley's approval from what Veronica has told me."

"Have you and Katrina been intimate?" asked Veronica.

"No, but not for her lack of trying. We slept together most nights last week and mutually masturbated each other to an orgasm, but I don't think either of us feels the need to have intercourse, yet. She's incredibly sexy, just as much as you and Ashley are," I responded honestly. "Sometimes I get the feeling that neither of them are above wanting me to make love to them. At times I want to make love to Katrina while at other times I feel guilty for having such thoughts. Honestly, I'd love make love to Ashley. A man would have to be insane not to want her, but I don't want my relationship with you, Veronica, to be affected."

"Ashley would like nothing better than to be in your bed," said Veronica. "Will you cooperate?"

"Hmm, sounds like a group project, don't you think Veronica?" remarked Carol.

Veronica raised her eyebrow at that remark but remained silent.

"Now, before we get otherwise involved again, by the way you tasted wonderful Carol, let's finish the photo project. Okay? You two are absolutely beautiful women."

"Okay with us." they both answered.

"Which outfit now?" asked Veronica of Carol.

"The red one. Tan pantyhose, no bra, the red heels. That sound good?" asked Carol.

"Does to me," I said.

"God, you got me all wet Scott, I'm going to go in and wash and dry a bit," said Carol.

"Come here and cuddle me for a minute, and maybe wrap your hand around a breast while she gets dressed," said Veronica. "I'm going to think about the group project, okay?"

Her nipples were hard. I caressed them for a few minutes when she said, "I guess I should have told you sooner about Carol, are you sure you're okay about that?" Veronica asked.

"Darling, I just told you I love you so much. Of course, I am. I love you, you know that." I said.

"Thanks, you're very, very important to me. My ex would have been threatened if he knew. His male ego was not as grounded as yours. It's amazing how quickly we meshed. I need you in all parts of my life. Now there's nothing about me you don't know," Veronica said.

"Anything I should know, any old boyfriends out there?" asked Veronica as she nudged me with her elbow.

"Only Emerson and he's been married to Hazel since his junior year in college," I said.

"She has nice breasts doesn't she Scott?" remarked Carol as she came back into the bedroom, nude.

"The best," I said. "But you rank a close fourth."

"Fourth! Fourth! Why not second?" asked Carol.

"Well, there's Katrina and Ashley," I noted.

"Ahh, beautiful youth," said Carol. "If that's my competition, I'm satisfied with fourth."

Carol sat on the bed and began putting on her stockings. As she did that Veronica put her bra and blouse back on. Carol then pulled the dress over her head and pulled it down. "Look okay?" she asked.

"No, not really, it fits so well that your hose waistband is obvious and your breasts are flattened," said Veronica. "Pull it off. Did you bring a V-string that kinda rests on your hips and a half cup bra?"

She picked up a wispy thing, stepped into it and pulled it up.

"Do you mind the hair sticking out the top and the sides of these panties?" Carol asked.

"No, he loves it," said Veronica before I could respond. "As a matter of fact, I have always liked it on you, on me, on Katrina and Ashley. It's sexy."

"I don't have any half bras, can I borrow one of yours?" Carol asked.

"Sure." Veronica went into her bedroom and brought back a light beige one. Carol put it

on and looked terrific with her nipples showing.

She then pulled the dress back on. It looked much better, her waist didn't show the hose indent and her breasts were full and lifted forward with her hard nipples obvious.

"Scott, Veronica, like it?" Carol asked after stepping into her red high-heeled sandals.

"Oops, look at the time, our daughters'll be home shortly, let's get this one done," said Veronica. "Can I do this one too?"

"Sure," I said, "I remember what happened after the last one you shot."

"Well, don't get your hopes up, I know your dick will be but Katrina and Ashley will probably be home before we finish this one," said Veronica as we walked down the steps.

"Let's begin in the living room again, same pose on the end of the couch, now turn and straddle the arm, work your skirt up, more, a bit more, let's see the panties. Nice, back straight, turn your torso, Scott, make her nipples harder.

I put my hand under the fabric in the front and pinched and rolled each nipple. Carol said, "Thanks stranger, nice fingers."

"Okay, that's better, turn your torso to get your breasts in profile, keep looking at me. Great, let's go on the deck."

"Scott, will you run upstairs and grab a pair of Carol's sheer to the waist pantyhose and a sheer bra. Please?" asked Veronica.

"Sure, meet you outside," I said.

"Scott really took your revelations well, he is a sexy, sexy man," Carol said to Veronica as I was headed up the stairs.

"And all my initial instincts about him were correct, I'm so happy," said Veronica. "Not only does he adore Ashley, she adores him. He hasn't reacted in the least negatively about Ashley and I being intimate with one another. He's definitely a keeper."

By the time I had gotten back out to the deck Carol was on the settee with one leg up, one leg on the deck, skirt hiked showing every hair that had escaped her V-string.

"I'll be sure to get some pussy shots for you handsome." said Veronica. The shoot progressed with mostly the same poses as the other two. Carol slid one side of the dress down and began to slowly bare her nipple. Just as it became uncovered, I heard "Mom, Dad, we're home."

"Out here," I called back.

Two bedraggled, dusty, ladies appeared at the door. "Try outs suck," said Ashley. "Pretty dress Carol, nice nipple, can we see more later? We're going to shower."

"Yell down when you get out of the shower, I want to talk to both of you," said Veronica.

"Okay" was the response as they trooped off in a cloud of dust.

"Let's do some without the dress, can we?" asked Carol. "Will Katrina and Ashley mind if they come down while I'm not fully dressed?"

"Did they mind yesterday when they were topless in front of you?" I asked. "Didn't you just get a compliment on your nipple?"

"Yes, and no, I guess not," said Carol as she pulled the dress down and stepped out of it. She picked it up and laid it over one of the chairs.

"Turn, slowly, keep your torso toward me, look at me, legs slightly apart, let me zoom in on your crotch for a couple of shots, now turn, bend over, another hairy opportunity around that narrow string, thanks, now the rest of the way around. Now sit, feet flat on the deck, and the whole series before this degenerated into sex acts. Nice, Carol, very nice," said Veronica.

"Do you want to do the short black dress, or stop after the pantyhose and bra poses?" Veronica asked.

"Let's skip the black dress. I'll change into the pantyhose and bra,"

"Here?"

"Sure, why not?" asked Carol. "What haven't you seen."

Just then I heard Ashley yelling "Mom."

"It's for you," Carol said.

"Carol, we'll be back in a minute, more wine in the fridge, best go inside and sit on the couch rather than lean back on the metal chair since we're going to do nudes," said Veronica.

Veronica held my hand as we walked upstairs into Ashley's bedroom. Both had on panties but that was it. "Katrina and Ashley, we have some very good news," said Veronica.

"What, you're taking us out for dinner?" asked Katrina.

"No. We've decided to get married," I said. "I asked Veronica this morning and after extensive begging, groveling, and doing some really sexy things she reluctantly agreed."

Veronica slapped me on the back of the head and with a laugh said, "He begged and groveled, but there was no reluctance."

"Oh, Wow." they both said as Ashley embraced me and Katrina embraced Veronica.

"God, that's wonderful, I can't believe it, yeah I can believe it," said Katrina as she embraced me and deeply kissed me. "Come over here, sit." And then she sat on my lap.

Ashley dragged her Mother over to the bed and sat with her arm around her, "Tell us, what's happening when. God, I'm so happy!"

Veronica began, "We will get married the end of November or early December. We'll have an engagement party at the club, in a couple of weeks. We'll go to the Keys for our honeymoon, and both of you'll go with us. Scott and Katrina will move here while we look for another house and sell his and this one. Remember the list from yesterday? I would like both of you to move here as soon as you can, at least begin staying here as soon as you're comfortable. We haven't told Carol yet, you two are the first and now you may tell anyone you please."

"You're taking us on your honeymoon?" Ashley asked.

"You don't want to go?" I asked.

"I, both of us, would be very disappointed if we weren't going to the Keys, but isn't that different from a vacation?" Ashley asked.

"No, you two are the loves of our lives and we wouldn't do it any other way." I said.

"Wow, Dad, that makes me feel wonderful. It's great that Ashley and I are going to be sisters. Can we go to our house and get some clothes tonight? Can I spend the night here?"

"Of course, I was planning to anyway." I said.

"You two work out bedroom arrangements, whatever you decide is fine by us, but I assume you'll want to share this room." said Veronica.

"And the bed," said Katrina.

"Especially the bed," added Ashley.

"Do you have a ring, Mom?" asked Ashley.

"We'll go look tomorrow," Veronica said. "Any more questions for now? We need to finish Carol's photos. You two get dressed, or not, and come down."

"By the way, Veronica, Mom, that blouse and bra combination makes you look very sexy. Pantyhose too." said Katrina.

"No, garter stockings," said Veronica as she raised her skirt to her waist.

Katrina put her arms around me, kissed me deeply and my hand strayed to her breast which I gently squeezed. "Umm, nice," she said.

"Get up for a minute Katrina, let me sit there, maybe I'll get a squeeze too" said Ashley.

Ashley sat and kissed me as I caressed and squeezed her breasts. "God, that feels good, umm."

"You two have just made me about the happiest I have ever been, and I'm overwhelmed. Katrina and I'll talk a bit then we'll come down." Ashley said, her eyes sparkling.

Ashley then wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me as tightly as she could and fervently kissed me. "Scott, I love you, thank you for loving Mom, and thank you for loving me." With that she gave me another, albeit shorter, kiss.

"Go tell Carol, Mom. I'm sure she'll be happy for us, for you, we'll be down shortly."

As we turned to leave the room, Ashley and Katrina were tightly hugging each other and I heard a few "wows."

We walked back down the stairs and Carol was sitting on the couch in her V-string, bra, and heels, drinking wine, her back to us. "When's the wedding?" she asked.

"November or early December," Veronica said. "How did you figure that out?"

"When you let me touch Scott and when you let Scott touch me, I knew then that you two had formed a permanent bond. Am I still in your lives?"

"You'll always be," I said. "You are special to the love of my life and I would be disappointed if you weren't part of her life anymore."

"Wow, that was lovely. Thank you. You make me so so happy Scott Stuart Appleton", Veronica said with tears in her eyes as she kissed me. When the kiss ended she turned to her friend and asked, "Will you stand up for me?"

"You know I will," she smiled.

Carol stood, moved toward Veronica, hugged and kissed her, then turned toward me and kissed me with her hand on my ass grinding her pussy into my erection. I moved my hand down to her ass and gently squeezed. "Thanks, Carol, thanks for being such a good friend. Well you're more than that, but anyway, to Veronica."

"Come on Scott, I want to get more naked and wet," said Carol as she took Veronica's hand and they walked in front of me to the pool.

As Carol was setting her wine down, our daughters appeared, both in shorts, tank tops with spaghetti straps and two inch sandals. "Nice look Carol."

"Thanks, Ashley wait a minute it's going to change," said Carol.

"Dad, Mom, I going to get us some pop, do you want anything? We've got a little time before you need to start cooking don't we?" asked Katrina.

"Yes, a diet. Did you just call Veronica Mom?" I asked.

"Yes I did, and I like the way I feel as I say it. Is it okay with both of you?" asked Katrina.

"Thank you Katrina, yes I like it," said Veronica.

"I do too, Katrina, and yes I'll start cooking in the next hour or so." I informed her.

As Ashley sat at the umbrella table and Katrina went into the kitchen, Carol sat and pulled off her V string, and unfastened her bra. She then took the sheer bra, put it on, and began to put on the pantyhose.

As she finished and stood, she said "Okay, last set, ready?"

"I'll do this one sweetheart. Are you going to walk into the pool and get your bra wet or just up to your hips?" I asked.

"Toes to tits," Carol replied.

I began shooting as she walked down the stairs. As she reached the pool bottom, I sat on the coping with my feet in the water and shot until the water was almost up to her shoulders. Carol turned and began to walk back toward me with the most erotic look she could muster. As she got to the stairs, I stood while she paused. When her crotch came out of the water, she made sure her hair was showing through the sheer hose, pinched her nipples, and asked "How was that?"

"Hot!" said Ashley. "Are you guys done taking pictures? Can I try on your red dress Carol?"

"Now?" Carol asked.

"Why not, got any memory left ... Scott, what should I call you besides hard?" asked Ashley

"Sweetheart, I'm going to refer to you as my Daughter, the stunning blonde, so do whatever you please. You could call me 'that handsome devil who married my Mom'." I laughed.

"Katrina, would you mind if I called him Dad?"

"No, if we're going introduce each other as sisters, I think that's nice." said Katrina.

"Thanks for asking, you can call me Carol, 'the stunning redhead that your Father is going to introduce to some of his eligible friends'," interjected Carol.

"And yes, I have some room on this card, I assume you want me to photograph you in the dress," I said.

Ashley pulled her top over her head, unfastened her shorts and stepped out of them and pulled the dress down over her shoulders. "Can I borrow your red shoes too," she asked.

Carol said, "Sure," and moved behind Ashley and "Let me get you adjusted in this." She reached her hands under the neckline in front and grasped Ashley's breasts, lightly squeezing and lifting them to enhance their appearance under the stretchy fabric. She also lightly pinched her nipples before withdrawing her hands. "I think you're going to need this," as she picked up the half bra and handed it to her.

Ashley pulled the dress down to her waist, took the bra, saying "I think this will be a bit small." She put it on, fastened it and Carol again helped to adjust her breasts.

"Want to help again Carol?" asked Ashley.

"Pull the dress up and I'll see what I can do," nodded Carol.

It was a bit small meaning that her whole nipple and areola were above the top edge of the bra. I wasn't about to complain.

"I'll settle for fourth against those, any day," said Carol.

In response to Ashley's questioning look, Carol said, "Scott rates my tits as his fourth personal favorite, behind Veronica's which are first of course, and yours and Katrina's."

"Who's are second Dad?" was the simultaneous question from both girls.

"You are." I said.

"Only you, handsome," remarked Veronica.

"Dad, 'who is going to introduce 'the fabulous redhead Carol to his friends' will you take some of me now?" Ashley asked.

"Sure, stand in front of the settee, hands behind you, turn for profiles of each side, while in profile look at me. Foot on the settee, turn towards me, start pulling your skirt up, more, more, Katrina, put your finger under her panties and get some hair around the edges, OK, good, Now sit, both feet on the arm of the settee, lean back on your hands, head back, now look at me, now twist your torso but keep your eyes on me, Katrina begin pulling the one side down off the shoulder, more, more, edge of areola showing. Full nipple exposure, Ashley?"

"Sure."

"Down more Katrina, good, now more, now the other side, more, both breasts. That's great Ashley." I said as Katrina kissed her bare nipple.

"You had better light the cooking fire and let Ashley's cool down handsome," said Veronica.

Carol announced she was going upstairs to put on some clothes. She had thumbed her wet hose off and taken off her wet bra and was nude. Ashley asked, "Can I help," sure said Carol. As they began to leave Carol picked up the V-string and I heard her ask Ashley if she could borrow a tank top.

I started the fire, consolidated all the shots of yesterday and today onto the laptop, and started recharging the batteries. As I stirred the fire, Katrina came over to me, put one arm around my waist, and the other across my chest pressing her breasts against my arm. She moved her hand to my chin to turn my head and kissed me. "I am so happy, Dad, so very, very happy. I love Veronica, and I love what she has brought out in you."