Any Chance We Could Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cindy come over to the settee and let's take a few more. Sit with one foot on the cushion and the other on the deck. Stretch your arm along the back and lean back." After giving these directions Veronica put her hand on the inside of Cindy's thigh saying, "just a little bit wider."

Cindy shivered and said, "Your fingers feel very nice, very sensual."

"Anything else ladies? No?" I asked. "I'll sort these and print the better ones as 4 x 6s and you can decide what you want."

As Veronica and I left the deck they all climbed into the hot tub and Ashley fired up the jets. "You did very well and so did Cindy. She only glanced at your erect cock a few times," remarked Veronica as we walked into the kitchen.

"And you showed remarkable restraint with your hand on the inside of her thigh so close to her pussy. She does have a beautiful slender body. But our daughter's almost nude bodies made a large contribution to my cock situation," I remarked.

"Did you notice the gleam in her eye as she showed off for you? She is definitely interested in my man," she said with smile before laughing. "I caught a real heart throb, a handsome, gallant and confident heart throb."

Not knowing how to respond I merely shook my head indicating that I didn't hold myself in such terms. I was relieved when she changed the subject.

"Let's go on line later and see what we can find for the Key's trip," said Veronica. I nodded my agreement.

We walked into the den, I downloaded the camera memory to my desktop computer, we chose 20 of the better shots and I began printing them. By the time we were carrying the prints into the kitchen, another tub cycle had stopped and the ladies were walking to the door. "Towels please Dad," said Ashley. "We see lightning to the west and decided we'd call it an evening."

Cindy caught me looking (leering) at her. She smiled, and turned around in front of me before wrapping the towel around her and stepping into the kitchen. "I don't quite know why I'm so comfortable in front of you, but I am. Thank you for that confidence," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. "You're a very pretty woman and obviously comfortable with your body. Perhaps you've taken a lead from my three ladies who are comfortable and confident."

"Change clothes if you're sure you're done in the tub. Scott and I'll cover it and then you can look at the pictures. I think you'll like them," Veronica added with a grin.

They all came down from the bedroom and all three were wearing scoop neck tank tops, braless, short skirts and low heeled slides. They came over to the counter as I spread the pictures out and leaned over to look at them. Cindy's top was looser than Ashley's and Katrina's and as she leaned over it fell away from her chest and her breasts and nipples to my wondering eye appeared.

"I like these, Scott," said Cindy, "very much. Can you print some larger ones for me? Are you enjoying the view down my top?" Having asked the question she pulled the neckline down to briefly expose herself completely.

"Yes I can and yes I am," I said with a smile.

"Busted, Dad," said Katrina.

"Interesting choice of a word," Cindy remarked.

Cindy picked out a dozen that she wanted enlarged. I printed 8x10s and gave her a thumb drive with all the images that were decent. "I'd better get going before that storm gets here, I really don't like to drive in bad weather it makes me very tense. Thanks again for all you've done." She hugged both of us and kissed both Ashley and Katrina and said, "You both are very lucky to have both of them."

She thanked Veronica and me for the dinner and the evening as she headed to the door. As I walked her out to her car I noticed the lightning in the west was getting more intense. Before getting in her car, she kissed me on the cheek and again said "Thanks." Just then there was a nearby lightning strike that had such a loud thunder clap that it shook our bodies. Seconds later a few large drops of rain pelted us.

"Call one of us when you get home," I said.

Cindy closed her car door, turned to me, shivering, and snuggled against me. "Can I stay here awhile? At least until this passes over." She asked with chattering teeth.

"Of course," I said as I wrapped my arm around her and walked back to the front door.

As we walked in Veronica asked what was wrong. I told her that Cindy was obviously afraid of the storm and asked if she could wait it out here.

Veronica stepped toward Cindy, took her into her arms saying, "Come sit on the couch with me." After sitting she pulled Cindy tightly against her and began caressing her shoulder and arm speaking softly to calm her down. Ashley and Katrina came in and asked what was wrong. I explained that a very close lightening strike had scared her and she wanted to wait for the worst to pass before she drove home.

"Do you need to call your parents?" Veronica asked as she continued to snuggle a more relaxed Cindy into her breast.

"No, I haven't lived with my parents or parent for the last four years. I share an apartment with two roommates and we don't keep track of each other. So no. But thanks for asking," she quietly said.

"You moved out four years ago? You were only fifteen?" asked Ashley with concern in her voice.

"Yeah, do you want the gory details. I'm comfortable enough with all of you to tell you," she grimaced.

"Only if you want to," said Veronica with a soothing tone as she kissed the top of Cindy's head while holding her tight. Katrina and Ashley sat down in the couch and I took a seat on the coffee table. As Ashley sat Cindy reached for Veronica's hand which my lover freely offered her.

Taking a deep breath and looking me in the eyes she started, "My Dad's an engineer with a construction company that builds large facilities all over the world. Since I was eleven or twelve he's frequently been gone for up to six months at a time. He would kind of drop by the house for a few weeks in between jobs then he was off again. When I was fourteen he and Mom divorced. He remarried and his current wife, I guess he's still married, travels with him."

"Mom started drinking and dating some questionable characters who make me very uncomfortable with their looks and comments. About that time my older sister got married and moved out, leaving me at home, in the house with Mom. Mom had a boyfriend who started living there and when Mom wasn't there or was passed out he would leer at me, make suggestive comments and grope me. I related these experiences to my sister after getting nowhere with Mom. She became concerned that one of these 'dates' would eventually rape me. So Gloria and her husband moved me out of there to their two bedroom townhouse where I helped care for their infant daughter when I wasn't at school."

"They both were working, needed to be working. I was safe and I loved their daughter. Mom would call from time to time, usually in a stupor and beg me to come back home. I refused. Dad even called twice to check up on me and encourage me to move back home. I don't think he could fathom what was happening so he dismissed my fears. I know I was becoming an unwelcomed and barely tolerated guest in my sister's home so I moved to the apartment when I graduated and got a job. Elise was in pre-school by then so they didn't need me to babysit that often. I haven't had much social life. I've dated a bit but the constant groping and expectation of sex turned me off. I even tried some older college guys, but they wanted the same thing. They were just smoother about asking for it."

She paused looking at Veronica for understanding which she received with a nod from each of us. She looked at me and in a quieter voice continued, "I didn't want to give my virginity to just any guy. I wanted to wait until I was eighteen and not be a victim of some guy's wham-bam thank you ma'm experience. I dreamed of man who would be skilled, gentle and kind, a man who would love me and make sure my first time was memorable."

"The first time I met you and Scott, Mr. Appleton, I felt a warmth that's hard to describe. I watched the interaction between all four of you that night in the hot tub and became very comfortable with this family. So, that's me."

With a look of concern and care on her face Veronica again drew Cindy into her chest. I offered Cindy a tissue when I noticed her eyes had moistened. We sat in silence for a minute to allow Cindy to pull herself together after telling us her story. Suddenly Cindy sprung from Veronica's arms, kissed her quickly on the lips saying, "Thank you." Then she turned and hugged me hard and kissed me too. The kiss lasted a second or two longer than Veronica's. When she pulled back she was a little flushed.

"Do you want to spend the night here rather than drive home?" asked Ashley.

"Oh, could I? I hope it's not too much trouble?" smiled Cindy.

"Of course it's not. You can have three choices of beds. Choose the one that will make you the most comfortable. The third bedroom, across the hall from Ashley and Katrina is one, in Ashley and Katrina's bed with them is two, or in our bed," smiled Veronica.

"If I choose your Mom's bed will that upset you Katrina? Ashley?" she asked after looking at each of them.

"No, not in the least, Mom and Dad are fun to sleep with. We do it all the time," smiled Ashley as she reached for Cindy's hand.

"You do? I'll bet you do more than sleep don't you?" delightedly asked Cindy.

"Count on it, that's why Mom likes teenaged pussy. Dad too for that matter," effused Katrina.

"I felt so good snuggled against you Mrs. Bryce. Can I 'sleep' with both of you?" she hopefully asked.

"Yes, of course, we'd be delighted. One rule though, you have to call us Veronica and Scott, okay?

"Yes Veronica."

"Scott and I are going up now. If the three of you want some soda or coffee, feel free. Come in when you're ready. Handsome, bring up your notes for renovation and let's go over them. If you change your mind we won't be offended," said Veronica as we both rose. "Girls come see us when you come up."

I picked up the black leather folio containing my notes and we walked up the stairs holding hands. My heart was pounding over what had just developed. Judging from the spring in Veronica's step she too was experiencing a similar excitement.

When we reached the bedroom we undressed, and did our bathroom thing. With a wink Veronica tossed me a pair of red boxers which I put on. Veronica slipped on a red lace cami top with matching boy shorts. "We're being modest aren't we?" I asked.

"We need to let Cindy decide on her own, of course. I know how much you'd like to make love to her and you also know how much I would too," grinned Veronica as she undid the button on my boxers to allow the possibility of my cock spilling out accidently. "We'll let her set the pace."

"If she's willing to have you be the first man to be between her thighs, I'm going to enjoy guiding your cock into her." As she squeezed my cock she asked, "Or has this become my cock?"

I couldn't help but respond to her touch, question and warm broad smile. "Mmmm, I think you like the idea of me laying claim to your hard hot cock. Think about it and tell me if you're willing to allow me to be a little kinky by calling this mine. I promise you this my love, regardless what you decide, I want us to enjoy together as much pussy as possible. Tonight I really hope she doesn't change her mind. Now let's look at our notes."

We settled against propped up pillows and began to go over and discuss the renovation ideas. The more we talked the more our ideas became unified. When I mentioned about expanding the master bathroom, adding a second sink and a large standalone shower, she suggested that we should expand our bedroom. About thirty minutes later as we were looking at various shower designs on her laptop, all three young women came into our bedroom.

Katrina leaned over to kiss me, put her hand under the sheet and fondled my cock, saying, "What have you been thinking of?"

While she walked around the foot of the bed, Ashley playfully pulled down the sheet to reveal us to Cindy. "You're a rock, why the underwear?" she asked as she stood back to look at us. "Hmmm. Not bad at all. Teasing and inviting yet covered. Nice touch."

As she was kissing me, Katrina had her hand under Veronica's cami touching her nipples. "These are hard too Ashley."

Ashley then followed in Katrina's footsteps and put her hand inside Mom's boy shorts, "My, my, very wet. Anticipating something are we?" Then she took her hand out, smelled it, licked it and kissed Veronica with lots of tongue.

During this Cindy stood about five feet from the base of the bed with a bemused smile and asked, "What should I wear to bed with you?"

"Preferable nothing, but a tee shirt would be okay with us," I said.

"Can I borrow one, Katrina?"

"I've got just the thing," as she turned and went into her bedroom. She returned with a white mesh shirt that wasn't going to leave anything to the imagination.

"Ooh, I like it," said Cindy excitedly as she took the shirt and went into our bathroom.

Katrina whispered before turning to leave, "She is more than ready to give herself completely to the two of you."

"Turn off the overhead light on your way out, please Katrina." Veronica asked.

"Play nice. I expect a full report tomorrow," laughed Ashley as she followed her sister and lover out of the bedroom. Ashley winked as she closed the door behind her. The room was softly lit by the two small bedside lamps.

When Cindy came back out her olive complexion and small dark nipples underneath the mesh shirt were something to behold. "Look nice?" she asked.

"Good enough to eat," Veronica gasped. "Come join us," as her hand moved over the boxers and thereby drawing Cindy's attention to my substantial bulge.

As Cindy climbed in, with desire flaring in her eyes she crawled over the top of me, brushing my cock with her leg. "God, that's hard," she said with a thrill in her voice. "I've got to have it in my hand."

"Have at it. Scott pull those boxers off," said Veronica as she pulled her cami top over her head. Cindy wrapped her hand around me and turned to look at Veronica as she wiggled out of her boy shorts. Her eyes widened as they scanned up and down Veronica's body.

"You two are the most beautiful man and woman I've ever seen. Can I kiss you?" with a quiver of excitement in her voice.

"We're both nude, why even ask," as I pulled her down to me. The kiss grew more intense and loving. I found myself wanting to tell her through the kiss that she not only excited me but there is something about her that touched and stirred my heart. Her response was filled with the fire of passion and desire. As we broke the kiss Veronica's face was glowing. There was no hint of jealousy as she pulled Cindy over and shared a very passionate kiss. The kiss continued to grow and as their mouths opened they both moaned.

"Wow. I can't believe this. Don't either of you mind me kissing the other? You're engaged," she asked with astonishment.

"No, we have a lot of affection for you. We enjoy sex. We enjoy sex with Katrina and Ashley. We hope you want to enjoy sex with us," I said. I wanted to make love to her, but I was not sure expressing it verbally in those terms was appropriate at that moment. I was feeling something that I couldn't yet define, and define it I would, but later. I was focused upon the moment.

"Ooh, I really want to, but I'm a virgin and I don't really know how. Will you help me?" pled Cindy. "I know Ashley and Katrina admitted to being virgins the other day. How are they still virgins if you have sex with them?"

"There's been no intercourse yet, but a lot of pleasure. Would you like us to show you how?" smiled Veronica.

"Ooh, yes."

I pulled Cindy back to me and began kissing her and fondling her breasts while Veronica moved her hand between Cindy's legs and began touching her labia.