Any Chance We Could Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not every time but usually every day," smiled Veronica. "Scott's inside me as well."

Gwen was simultaneously being subjected to Ashley's tongue on her pussy and Katrina's hands and mouth on her breasts.

After Gwen came again conversation became more sexual and Kim and Gwen's relationship was discussed with great interest by Katrina and Ashley. The evening began to wind down with Kim and Gwen getting dressed and preparing to leave. Both enjoyed very meaningful kisses from Veronica, Kitten and Minx. As they were leaving the front porch, Veronica asked, "Will you be at the club Friday?"

"We both would like to be, but Gwen has an event that night. I'll be there. Now I wouldn't miss it!"

The girls cleaned up the wine glasses and re-covered the hot tub. After a few minutes they joined Veronica in the new bed. "Wow, this is going to be great fun! We can bring two or three of our closest friends and love the night away," enthused Minx.

"Right now, let me love your pussy Kitten. Minx, lean against the headboard and wrap your arms around the love of your life," smiled Veronica.

No sooner had she put her mouth on Kitten's already wet pussy I silently appeared at the bedroom door. With her eyes Minx motioned me towards them and I quietly undressed and knee-walked behind Veronica's incredible up-raised ass. Without any preliminaries I entered her in a series of small strokes and when I was fully in her, she moaned, lifted her head and said to Kitten's pussy, "That's either handsome or the milkman, I hope it's Scott. Umm, God I've needed that cock back in me all day." She began pushing back against me as she resumed pleasuring my daughter.

No sooner had the three of us cum and rolled apart Minx took me in her mouth. As Veronica and I cuddled, Minx brought her mouth to mine and with a passionate kiss shared the taste of her mother and me.

After breaking the kiss, she cuddled against my side, her hand wrapped around my cock. Katrina snuggled against my other side and Veronica behind her. After pulling the sheet over us we all fell soundly asleep, the first of many more wonderful times to come in our new bed.