Any Chance We Could Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were cumming together just as the girls came back. Somewhere in the distance I heard a female voice remarking, "Just can't leave them alone. Parents these days. Tsk, tsk," and laughter.

As the girls were putting the groceries away the phone rang and neither Veronica nor I were of a mind to get up and answer it. "Oh, Hi, Georgina. It's Katrina. Sure, we were wondering when you'd call Now, absolutely, an hour or so. Wear what you think Angela would like. That sounds great, what would you like us to wear. Hmmmm, enticing, see you in an hour. Bye."

Katrina, followed by Ashley and Cindy walked into the den. Katrina lifted Veronica's head into her lap as she sat.

"Georgina will be here in less than hour wearing heels, thigh highs, silk sundress and braless. She's asked that we dress similarly. Can we use the field and record it?" When Veronica nodded Katrina continued, "If she isn't too shy, Cindy can use the handheld. You two could watch from here on a laptop, just try to hold the noise down."

Feeling frisky, Veronica and I went upstairs where we enjoyed another quick coupling before showering, and dressing. We were walking down the stairs just as Cindy was greeting Georgina at the door. Ashley and Katrina, both wearing halter-top sundresses, hose and heels came out of the den and greeted her as well.

"Shall we begin?" Katrina asked a somewhat reserved Georgina.

"For the moment, Ashley and I will be you and you'll be Angela. How often have you seen her undressed and how often have you touched her?" asked Katrina.

"Very rarely undressed. Mostly it's been a chance meeting in the hall to and from the bathroom. The first good look I had at her lovely breasts was during the pool party last week. I found myself captivated by them. They're magnificent aren't they?" Georgina replied quietly.

"Hmm. Turn around," Katrina gently commanded as she put a hand on either side of Georgina's waist. "Would you feel awkward doing this? Would Angela react?"

"I won't but she might," said Georgina.

As Ashley watched from a chair Katrina gently pulled Georgina and moved closer to her back so her mouth was just at Georgina's ear and whispering loud enough for us to hear, "Sweetheart your hair feels so soft against my cheek. I've never noticed the delicate perfume you're wearing. I love it. It's as sensuous as you." As she was speaking Katrina moved her hands from her hips toward each other and rested them on her belly.

Georgina moaned as Katrina continued playing Georgina in the role play, "You know you've grown to be a very attractive young woman. I guess I've kinda taken that for granted and didn't realize it until I saw you topless at the pool party."

Katrina turned Georgina around so that they were facing each other. Then Katrina very gently moved her hand up to the bottom edge of Georgina's breasts and just let her finger tips touch the bottom of each breast. "You feel so nice, may I?"

Katrina the coach advised, "If she doesn't object or turn away, very gently move your hands up until you are cupping each breast. If you feel her nipples hardening, as yours are now, she's probably not going to object. You might want to whisper in her ear 'You excite me' and kiss her neck."

Georgina moved her hands to Katrina's hips and began to rub her outer thighs. "If that's the reaction you get, and if she leans her head to kiss you, you're more than on the right track," observed Katrina.

"If she reacts by turning and backing away, step towards her and try to hold her hands in yours, tell her that you didn't mean to offend, but meant to show her how exciting she is to you. If she lets you pull her closer, kiss her on the lips and if the kiss is returned, put your arms around her and let the kiss deepen. If her tongue comes into your mouth, enjoy and return the favor. While you're embracing move your hand down her back to just above her ass and if she does the same thing, then drop them to her ass and very lovingly cup each cheek." At this point Katrina and Georgina were embracing and each had their hands on the other's ass.

"God, you kiss well," Georgina sighed.

"Lots of opportunity, lots of practice. Mom, Cindy, Ashley, Dad. Thanks," replied Katrina.

"Would you like a more intimate lesson now, or later when you've seen how Angela reacts?" Katrina asked.

"Can we, the three or four of us just make love to each other? I've never been loved by a woman, I don't want a lesson now, just some pleasurable touching." replied Georgina.

"Ashley and I'll pleasure you and Cindy will film us with a handheld, if that's ok."

As they started up the stairs, Ashley put her hand under Georgina's dress and caressed her bare ass. Georgina responded with a few "mmm,s" and "Damn that feels good."

"We're using Mom and Dad's bed, it has a lot more room," said Ashley as she directed Georgina. When they stopped at the foot of the bed, Ashley wrapped her arms around Georgina from behind, caressing her breasts and grinding her pelvis into her ass. As Katrina unfastened her own halter top and unzipped the side allowing her dress to puddle at her feet, Ashley did the same to Georgina's. Georgina turned and unfastened Ashley's and it joined the other two on the floor. All three women now were nude except for hose and heels. Cindy set the camera down and undressed as well.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, Georgina," instructed Ashley as she knelt and leaned her mouth and nose towards Georgina's heady scent.

##

Any plans for tonight, lover?" I asked Veronica.

"If the girls aren't busy, let's all watch some of the Bryce Field recordings. They'll probably lead to some sexual activities, up for that?" she asked with a wry grin.

"I'll manage, you?"

"Anytime, anywhere, I've told you that before. As soon as Georgina leaves I'll cook something on the grill, enjoy a nude hot tub and we'll go watch the recordings." Veronica replied.

Forty-five minutes or so later, Georgina came down with a dreamy look on her face and said, "I only wish I'd asked sooner." It was clear that things had been more intimate than she had planned but the look on her face said she loved it all. "Your girls are wonderful lovers, but you already know that. I'll let myself out, thanks," she sighed.

As soon as Cindy, Katrina, and Ashley came down I offered Veronica's suggestion which was unhesitatingly accepted. All three shed their clothes, with Katrina and Ashley leaving their stockings and heels on. "To excite you, Dad," remarked Katrina.

"Mary Clair and Caroline are supposed to drop by about noon tomorrow. Ashley and I thought the five of us could enjoy the warm day forecasted for tomorrow in the pool and the hot tub and perhaps a movie. How much trouble would it be to take the plasma from the living room out there?"

"Not a lot, are you going to watch a DVD, or something on Uverse?'

"DVD," responded Cindy.

"Then no trouble at all, find a suitable table to set it on and I'll get it out there before they arrive," I promised. I made a mental note to myself to consider having a large plasma television installed in the pool area after it's renovated.

After dinner and a nice nude soak in the hot tub we dried each other off and walked upstairs to the Field. Veronica sat against the headboard with Ashley and Cindy snuggled against her, Katrina sat between my legs and directed my hands to her breasts.

We watched parts of the Wednesday night activity and Ashley and Katrina both agreed that the sheer blouses added a lot to the overall sexiness of the outfits. At one point Katrina turned, kissed me and lowered her mouth to my cock and briefly sucked it.

Thursday's recording of Sharon pleading to be fucked was quite arousing. As she watched Sharon being fucked hard Cindy reached over and began to gently stroke me. Moments later Ashley began to finger and stroke Veronica's pussy. Katrina began kissing me and I began to finger fuck her. By the time Katrina came, Veronica had as well. I briefly began to eat Cindy eagerly as Veronica lay beside me to do the same with Ashley as the last few minutes of the recording of Sharon played out. Then images of Erin and Carol's visit filled the screen.

Ashley was quite fascinated with me fucking Erin's ass and remarked more than once, "I want to try that. Sorry Dad your finger is nice, but I want your magnificent cock in my butt." When the Kim recording began Veronica shooed the girls away from me, turned her back to me, straddled my legs, then lowered herself onto me. As she bounced gently up and down she gathered Katrina and Cindy to either side of her and cried for them both to caress her breasts and finger her clit.

Not wanting to sit on the sidelines and watch Ashley knee-walked over to me to put her tits in my face to force me, yes force me to suck her nipples and play with her clit until she came again. Veronica's bouncing became more intense as she built to an orgasm. When she finally climaxed she collapsed backwards onto my chest. I remained in her and came seconds after as either Katrina or Cindy licked my balls and the part of my shaft that wasn't in my fiancée's pussy. Ashley stopped the recording, sat up, and quietly took Katrina's hand. Seconds later they walked out the door to their bedroom.

Cindy asked, "Something wrong?"

"No," Veronica answered, "they just want to be together."

"Scott, will you fuck me?" asked Cindy. "I'm a virgin. I wasn't ready the other night but I am now. I can't think of becoming a woman with anyone else than with two people I love very much. I'm safe, I'm on the pill. Will it be okay with you Veronica?"

"Oh, sweetheart, it's more than okay. Let me help," replied Veronica before she lightly kissed Cindy on the lips. "Handsome, on your back. Cindy suck him a bit, he'll taste like me, but you want to make sure he's wet."

Cindy lowered her mouth onto my cock and very thoroughly laved it with her tongue. Veronica lay beside her watching and giving her a few words of encouragement and advice. After three or four minutes Veronica instructed Cindy, "Now straddle his legs and I'll hold his cock as you lower yourself on it. Go as slowly or as quickly as you want. There'll be pressure when he hits your hymen and a bit of pain as you lower yourself further to break it. Don't let the pain discourage you. It'll go away as the fullness of him in you sweeps over you."

Cindy slowly lowered herself onto me, using one hand on Veronica's shoulder to help support herself. I felt her hymen and she paused for a moment before raising herself a bit. She took a deep breath and locked her eyes upon mine and then more forcefully lowering herself to rupture the barrier. As she did so, she grimaced and said "Oh." In a few more moments she began lowering her hips all the way down. God, what a tight pussy, not as tight as Erin's ass, but it surely felt good.

Cindy began to raise and lower herself and began to get quite vocal about how good it felt. "Ooh, God, Scott that's INCREDIBLE. You FILL ME. OOH, FUCK, that FEELS good." As she approached her first orgasm from a cock in her, she screamed "YESSS" repeatedly before finishing with, "THAT'S GOOD, AAAHH." As the trembling began to slow down she leaned against Veronica and said, "God, that's good, do you ever get tired of doing this?"

"Nope, and Scott never gets tired of doing it to me."

A minute later our daughters came in together and Katrina said, "Whew, she was getting fucked, not beaten. You are one noisy lover Cindy."

They both climbed onto the bed to kiss her while I was still inside her, and Ashley said "The best is yet to come, so to speak." Before she and Kitten returned to their room Ashley added, "Cindy you are some foxy screamer. I suspect Dad loved every moment of it."

As I nodded in agreement I thought, hmmm she is a foxy young lady. Foxy is a fitting pet name.

After cumming, Veronica cleaned Foxy's pussy with her tongue and shortly the three of us were sound asleep with the former virgin in the center.

12