Any Chance We Could Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Grace, it's perfect!" said Veronica as she approached her. As she reached her she whispered in Grace's ear, "You make me wet, very fucking wet."

"Thanks, that was kinda the idea," Grace whispered back. Then in a normal voice, "Don't you think a pair of hose that have gold highlights and black strappy sandals would look nice with this?"

Just as Veronica was about to reply the saleswoman returned saying, "We don't have any pantyhose with gold highlights, but we do have lace top garter hose with a sandal foot heel and toe that'll work with open toed shoes."

"Perfect," Grace and Veronica said in unison.

We'll go to my favorite shoe store tomorrow and get you some heels. I need to bring the girls to get shoes for the wedding. Do you need any alterations?"

"No, it fits as if it were made for me. You?" asked Grace

"I'll know as soon as my heels get here. I see her bringing them now." Veronica slipped them on and stood in front of the mirror to check the hem length while Grace checked out her ass.

"I think this one was made for me too," smiled Veronica. "I think the stocking color is perfect, and I have a lavender garter belt that'll work."

After changing, they met back at the register and Grace was surprised when the total was over $7,000.00. Veronica handed the saleswoman her Amex card without any surprise in her expression and said rhetorically, "I think she's worth every penny, don't you?" This time Grace caught the implication and smiled.

"Do you want to take these tonight, or do you want me to deliver both to you with the shoes tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow will be fine," said Veronica. They held hands after they turned and walked away from two smiling saleswomen who had just earned nice commissions for what usually would have been a slow night of the week.

As they entered the mall Grace laughed, "This is the first time I've ever pretended to have a female lover."

Squeezing her hand Veronica smiled, "Who said that we're pretending. Didn't I just announce to those salesladies that we're lovers?" Grace blushed and grinned at that response.

Veronica called Katrina and told her that she was ready to leave and to meet them at the same door they'd entered. As they walked to that entrance hand-in-hand Evie's comment about dominance played in Veronica's mind. She may be right, without thinking I took control and have been in the assertive position with Grace. Veronica didn't know whether to be troubled or excited by her observation.

After being joined by the girls Veronica drew Grace into her arms and the two exchanged a lingering kiss alongside the car. As Grace was walking away smiling, Ashley said, "She's a sexy woman Mom, I'd like to share a kiss or more with her."

"Anything's possible," was Veronica's response.

After getting in the car Katrina leaned over and ran her hand up Veronica's leg and stuck her fingers under her wet panties. "Wow, are you ever wet. I think Mom's found a new pussy to conquer," laughed Katrina licking her fingers as she looked at Ashley in the back seat.

"We'll see. Let's plan on wedding shoe shopping tomorrow afternoon, okay?"

"At Sharon's shoe store?" asked Ashley. "I won't mind seeing her again, perhaps more than just looking at her."

"She's the one you had begging Dad to fuck her last week, isn't she?" asked Katrina.

"Begging Scott to fuck her, really. I guess I can imagine that. He's a good lover," sighed Mary Claire. "Can I come with you?"

"Of course you can, and I think I've got just the panties for us to wear in the UPS delivery at home."

After walking in the door, Veronica lifted her skirt and thumbed her panties down and off. "That's better, those were too wet," she sighed. With that Mary Claire took her hand and led her to the couch in the den.

"Sit, I'll fix that" said Mary Claire. Veronica sat on the edge of the cushion and Mary Clair knelt and spread the older woman's legs and used her thumbs to spread her labia. She began to tenderly lick from her asshole to her clit, settling on her hardened nub with her swirling tongue. As Veronica began to buck her hips Mary Claire put her tongue in her vagina and wiggled it for a moment then resumed licking her slit. Mary Claire inserted two then three fingers curled inward and massaged the inside of Veronica's vagina with her finger tips. In a few seconds Veronica strongly came, pulling Mary Claire's head tightly to her pussy. As she came down and relaxed her legs, Mary Claire sat back on her heels and asked, "Better."

"Oh, God, thanks, and what are you two smiling about?" she asked Ashley and Katrina.

"We knew the minute she started that you'd love that. She does that well doesn't she?"

"You've done that a lot, haven't you?" breathlessly asked Veronica.

"I've been practicing for over four years, yes," grinned Mary Claire

Katrina sat next to Veronica, lightly kissed her neck and massaged her breasts through the blouse. Ashley offered her hand to Mary Claire, pulled her up, embraced her and licked her mother's juices off her face.

"Wow, I needed that. Now where were we?" Veronica asked.

"Talking about how horny Grace had gotten you. And what are the UPS packages in the kitchen?" asked Katrina.

"Oh, yes they came this morning and I haven't had a chance to open them. They're for us and any of our friends we'd like to share them with." said Veronica.

They opened the NippleCharms first and Ashley was the first to bare her breasts and try on a pair of dangles. "Cool," she said shaking her breasts causing the dangles to dance. "These are neat."

Katrina unwrapped a pair of the lace and pearl panties. "Oh, my God are these sexy, and I'll bet the pearls against my clit will be incredible when I walk." As she was saying this she thumbed her thong to the floor and stepped into a pair and with a little adjustment got one string into her slit and the other string against her labia. She walked across the room holding her skirt up while the lustful eyes of the three women followed her.

"Let's wear these tomorrow when we go to Sharon's. She'll hyperventilate. Is Grace coming with us? If she is let's take a pair for her too," grinned Ashley. Holding up light pink object her smile grew, "Is the butt plug for me?"

"For now, yes sweetheart. You're the one always talking about Scott sticking things up your ass," wryly said Veronica.

"If you want me to, I'll do that too," giggled Mary Claire while looking at Veronica who was not sure how to respond.

"What's in this box," asked Katrina pointing to the one from Duboi.

"Bikinis," let's take a look said Veronica lifting the box. Using a pair of scissors she began to open the box then noticed the spiral notebook that had been underneath it. "Who's is this?" She asked opening it.

"Mine," said Mary Claire. "It's one of my sketch books."

Veronica had opened it to a page with a pencil head sketch that she immediately recognized as Scott. Flipping through she saw many wonderful head and full body sketches of the rest of her family as well as a lot of other men and women. She also noticed sketches of parts of buildings and rooms. "These human figure sketches are wonderful, why aren't you in art school?" she asked.

"I managed to fritter away my academics my Junior and Senior years and now can't go to college because of my poor grades," replied Mary Claire.

"There's gotta be a way we can get you into a school to hone this talent. You're very good, we can't let this ability go to waste. I'll talk to Scott about it. I'm really impressed. Why haven't your parents explored some possibilities?" asked Veronica.

"I told you about them. They don't really care about me, any more questions? I love to draw, and I'd like to paint as well. Do you really want to help me?" asked Mary Claire with a tear in her eye.

"Yes, we do," said Veronica as she embraced and lightly kissed Mary Claire. "Now on to the bikinis."

Veronica took out the packages of colorful strings, each one of which had a sketch of a model wearing the contents. "Oh, wow, "said Ashley. "It's like Cindy's suit, only less. Why so many?"

"I thought that after the pool and hot tub are renovated we could offer our guests the opportunity to be exhibitionists, like we've all become," said Veronica.

"Like we've all become what?" I asked as I came in from the garage.

"Exhibitionists," said Veronica as she threw her arms around me and passionately kissed me. I was treated to a similar greeting by Ashley and Mary Claire. Katrina wrapped one arm around me and with her other hand guided my hand down to her pussy.

"What's in your pussy?" I asked.

"Take a look," was Katrina's response as she raised her skirt and spread her legs.

"Looks good enough to eat, and I skipped dessert at dinner. Are you joining us tonight, Kitten?" I asked.

"Not tonight, Ashley and I have some things we want to talk about, but I'm sure Mary Claire and Mom will put on a pair for your entertainment, that is if you beg long enough," smiled Katrina.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" asked Mary Claire.

"Of course you can. Will you show Scott the wonderful thing you did with your finger tips?" asked Veronica.

"Why are we hanging around here, let's get to bed. I've had a long and not hard day. Katrina's pussy fixed the hard part," I laughed.

As we walked up the stairs I kept my hand under Katrina's skirt on her bare ass. I kissed and caressed her before she turned into her bedroom. Of course Ashley wanted equal time and had pushed her panties down while I'd been kissing Katrina.

As we were getting undressed Veronica told me about Mary Claire's sketchbook and her artistic talent. Since she had the sketchbook with her I flipped through it quickly. When I finished leafing through the book I looked at Mary Claire and told her that she was talented. She beamed at the compliment. As I climbed into bed with a beautiful nude creature snuggled against either side of me, Veronica asked Mary Claire to tell me what she had done this afternoon.

"Simple. In almost every vagina is an extra sensitive spot called the 'G spot'. The tissue feels a bit rougher and it is almost as sensitive as the clitoris when stimulated. I finger fucked Veronica this afternoon with my fingers slightly curled and touched her G-spot which I discovered is little to the right of center. Mine's to the left. Gee, that sounded rather clinical, didn't it," Mary Claire said.

"I guess, but let me try to find this wonderful spot," I said as I slid down and between my fiancée's spread legs. I began kissing Veronica's clit.

After a few minutes, I inserted one then two fingers into her flooding vagina, and sure enough felt a slightly rough spot. As I continued to caress it with my finger tips Veronica's hips came up. After several more minutes she pulled my face into her pussy and came, saying, "God, that's it, ohhhh yes, that's so good, so fucking good!" She aggressively pulled my face up and with a lustful look and demanding voice commanded, "Now stick your cock in me and make me cum again."

I positioned myself in her entrance. I started to slowly enter her but she'd have none of that. With her legs and arms she drew me rapidly into her. Her urgency and desire fueled mine as I thrust back and forth. Her hips rose to meet mine. Her sweat was causing her forehead to shine in the soft pink light cast by the bedside lamps.

After she came I asked her to turn over so I could enter her from behind. As she turned over and as I entered her, her left hand touched Mary Claire's hips. Mary Claire knew what my fiancée desired and positioned her nicely trimmed pussy before her face. With little fanfare Veronica groaned lustfully as she lowered her face into Mary Claire's pussy. Mary Claire moaned with pleasure as Veronica feasted away.

Between grunts from my hitting her cervix, Veronica licked eagerly, and then inserted her fingers to find that magical spot. As she massaged the inside of Mary Claire's vagina she fervently sucked on her clit. As Veronica's pussy started to undulate and signal she was about to cum, Mary Claire began humping her hips into Veronica's face.

Mary Claire began moaning and said, "Ooh, that's it' that's it, mmm, bite, suck harder, oohhh God that's good, mmm."

As Mary Claire came, Veronica lifted her mouth from her pussy and came as well. I kept pounding into her. Seconds later I gushed into Veronica's womb as her final quivering was abating. Out of breath I pulled out and fell beside her. As our collective breathing returned to normal, Mary Claire said, "Let me suck you hard. I want you to fuck me."

I rolled on my back. As Mary Claire took me into her mouth Veronica began to passionately kiss me, I was hard in no time. "Can I be on top?" Mary Claire asked. Without waiting for an answer she straddled me and slowly impaled herself on my cock. As she slowly rode me I reached to her shoulders and pulled her lovely nipples to my mouth, her hair cascading down on my face. Veronica began caressing Mary Claire's ass and when her left nipple was free, took it into her mouth.

Mary Claire began bouncing more rapidly up and down, straightening her back with her tits bouncing in her rhythm. Several times she seated me deeply in her and wildly rotated her hips before riding me with a growing fury. Her long hair flailed as she danced and moaned with pleasure. As I grasped her hips with both my hands, Veronica began fingering her clit. "Ooh, GOD, OOH GOD, OHH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," she screamed before she came. Her screaming continued right through her orgasm. When it was over she collapsed on my chest, covering my face with her mane.

"You sexy, sexy, wonderful people, I love you. Adopt me, marry me, make me yours, anything, make me yours, make me a part of your life," she cried with tears in her eyes. "Both of you can have me anyway you want, just allow me to be a part of your lives and family."

I rolled her between us and began kissing her as Veronica wrapped her arm around her and grasped a breast and kissed the back of her neck.

"We'll discuss that in the near future, you sweet woman. Thank you for caring for us," said Veronica.

After calming down a bit, all three of us, Veronica began to tell me more of Mary Claire's unrevealed artistic talent. After she finished, I said, "I still have connections at the WU Art School let me see what I can do."

"Let's not shower now," said Mary Claire. "I want to wake up smelling our sex, just as I did this morning." She paused and then tears formed in her eyes, "Thank you for loving me."

Mary Claire turned toward Veronica, kissing her and I moved against her back. Mary Claire was soon sound asleep. Veronica and I also fell into a very satisfied but slightly troubled sleep.