Any Chance We Could Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine what you're talking about," I replied with a grin. "Your touch feels nice Corinne," I whispered as I turned to kiss her.

I moved my hand down between her legs which she willingly spread to allow me access to her wet pussy. "Would you like me to make love to you," I asked.

"Oh, yes," she hissed. "You almost gave me an orgasm just asking."

Seconds later Katrina took our glasses as Corinne scooted down on the bed and extended her arms to embrace me. I moved between her legs and pinched my erection between us. The girls were drinking wine and passively watching. I kissed Corinne again and lifted my hips as she reached down and guided me into her. "Oh, oh, oh," she gasped as I slid slowly into her. I pulled back and more quickly entered her. She grunted each time I reached her cervix. She was surprisingly tight which told me that it'd been a very long time since she enjoyed receiving pleasure from her husband.

"It's been so long, hmmmm you fill me so nicely," she gasped between kisses. I noticed a tear moving from her eyes. Whether they were tears of pain of missing her husband or the joy of discovery mattered little to me. She was moved by us being intimately connected as my cock slowly moved back and forth within her. A wide smile appeared on her face at my gesture of understanding and acceptance of her pain and joy.

Eventually she urged, "Harder, faster, more, god damn that feels good, faster, pound that cock in me, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohhh." She sighed, gasped and moaned as she bucked her hips back against me. Her eyes were filled with fire. I was glimpsing that there was a sexual dynamo within that had long been repressed. All that she needed was time and the right lover or lovers to help her to bloom. I hoped I could be part of the mix that helped her along her journey.

I pounded down into her as her hips thrust back up into me. We moved so naturally together. Her nostrils flared. Her eyes glazed. Her legs pounded on the backs of mind. Her hands clutched and clawed at my back. She came once and kept going. She wanted more and I responded with as much energy as I had to give.

I sensed that I was going to be able to climax again if I could go just a little longer. I was sweating and so was she. I was groaning and she was starting to repeatedly scream "Yes." The hidden sexual energy was starting to emerge. Just as the fire from within her was heating up, my legs started to become too exhausted to continue much longer. Fortunately I was close and with another half dozen thrusts I cried my own release which brought forth a throaty, "Ohhh yeess." Though my release was not as voluminous as earlier, a most satisfying climax rocked my body. While finishing I hoped the volume of my semen would satisfy this heated woman. As I came I could feel her walls grasping me. Three seconds later she cried out, she was cumming too. When her orgasm played itself out, I raised myself on my extended arms until I softened and popped out of her.

I rolled to the side. Katrina quickly replaced me between her legs and began licking my fluids as they began seeping out of her. "Ohh, Katrina, I've never had that done before. I can't believe this. I'm going to cum again." As she did more was forced out of her and Katrina got a nice mouthful.

"If Veronica had been here she'd be doing what Katrina is doing now," I smiled.

"Ooh, crap!" gasped Corinne as she came again with Katrina latched onto her clit and two fingers sawing back and forth in her pussy.

As Katrina sat up licking her wetted lips, with a smile I asked Corrine, "Shower now or in the morning?"

"Morning," smiled Corinne, "I don't think I can even stand now." She quietly added, "Besides, I want your manly scent to waft over me all night long."

Mary Claire knee-walked to her Mother and kissed her, "I going to spend the night in Katrina and Ashley's bed. I love you and I'm so glad we got together today."

"So am I," breathed her sated and happy mother.

All three kissed me and then Corrine. After Ashley and Katrina gathered the wine glasses and put them on the dresser, they turned off the bedside lamps. As they left for the girls' the bedroom Katrina's hand touched the button to turn off the recorder.

Corrine and I were left alone snuggling and lightly touching each other's arms, face and chests. "Thank you for the evening Scott, and I'll be sure to thank Veronica when I see her. You're a good gentle lover just as my daughter said you'd be."

"You brought out the best in me," I smiled in the darkness as my fingers lightly danced around her areolas and over her nipples.

"Thank you for your daughter Corinne and thank you for sharing yourself with us tonight," I said as she rolled on her side and snuggled against me with her arm across my chest and her thigh across mine. She mewed her contentment and was soon asleep. It wasn't long before I was as well.

##

(Thursday morning)

I awoke to the sound of the shower running with Ashley cuddled next to me. As she and I began to caress each other Corinne came out of the bathroom with a towel around her waist and one wrapped around her hair. "Why don't you stay here for awhile? I'm going to fix breakfast for all of us as soon as I dry my hair a bit more. Would you mind if I just wear my skirt for now?"

"We won't mind a bit," quickly replied Ashley. "I enjoy looking at boobies. So does my partner. Katrina is really into them, particularly Mom's." With that Corrine jiggled her breasts for Ashley and returned to the master bathroom.

Ashley began jacking me and I began caressing her slit, and we were both about ready to cum when Corinne came out of the bathroom, picked up the hem of her skirt, flipped the back up to show her bare ass and walked out the door.

"Shower, climax, ass play?" I asked Ashley.

"Let's go," she grinned and scooted across and off the bed.

We brushed our teeth, used the toilet and got in the shower. "Now where were we?" I asked.

Ashley knelt, took me into her mouth and in a few minutes I filled her with breakfast protein. After she swallowed, I pulled her back against me and reached her clit and began gently touching her. She began trusting her hips against my fingers and I moved two fingers inside her keeping my thumb on her clit. Her breathing became panting and she came on my hand. She immediately bent over with her hands against the wall and said, "Now my ass. Pull that plug out will you."

Ashley said "mmmm" as I slowly pulled it out and dropped it to the shower floor. I quickly spread shampoo on two fingers and gently entered her slightly gaping asshole. I turned my fingers as I entered and she began pushing her hips back against my hand until my fingers were in her to the palm of my hand. As I reached for her awesome breasts she began crooning, "Oh nice, mmmm, nice and filling, move them back and forth, … like that. God, I really to get your cock in there." She stayed pushing against the wall with one hand, bringing the other to her clit. Between my stimulation of her nipples, my fingers in her ass and her fingers on her clit she began a massive orgasm.

"Ohhh, shit, oh my God, oh fuck," she exclaimed and began to shudder. Her legs buckled and I caught her before she could collapse to the floor. I pulled my fingers out, turned her around and held her tightly against me. After a few minutes she leaned her head back and we began to passionately kiss and exercise our mighty tongue muscles.

Between kisses my lovely lover panted, "When are you going to fuck my pussy and ass? I want you Dad. I want you so badly it hurts."

I noticed tears forming in her eyes. I smiled, "My wonderful sweet and beautiful Ashley, I'd love nothing more than to make love fully and completely to you. I'm very tempted but I've given my word to your mother that nothing'll happen until she says it's okay. She wants our first time to be something special and remembered fondly for the rest of our lives."

"I know. She's said the same to Katrina and me. But still, it's so hard when I crave you so much nd to share myself fully and completely with you." Suddenly Ashley cried out, "Ohhh that's cold," and seconds later screamed, "Ouch that's too hot!"

The pressure in the shower dropped a bit meaning that Katrina's was running her shower and the water got a little cooler. Then she must have flushed the toilet causing the pressure to fall some more leaving us with only hot water. It was something I needed to mention to Dave, obviously there was a flaw in the plumbing. Ashley and I quickly finished and turned off the shower.

We dried each other and I sat on the closed toilet while Ashley blow-dried her hair. I watched her face and caressed her inner thighs and enjoyed looking at her marvelous nude body the whole time thinking how fortunate I was and how much I loved her.

When she'd finished and before she left for her bedroom to get dressed, a playful smile crossed my face. I looked from her to the toilet and then to the hot water tap on the sink. Ashley laughed with a nod of approval, "Scott you are such a wicked devil."

As her hand twisted the knob on the skink I flushed the toilet. Within a second we heard two females screeching loudly followed by, "Dad, you are in so much trouble!" Ashley laughed as she left for her room, and no doubt to keep the blame fully on me.

I put on dress pants and an oxford cloth shirt and headed downstairs following the smells that were coming from the kitchen. Corinne was standing in front of the stove with an apron covering her bare breasts to protect them from the frying bacon. "I made an egg casserole and it should be out of the oven in fifteen minutes. Are the girls coming down soon?" she asked. I approached her, put my hands under the apron and began caressing her breasts while I kissed the nape of her neck.

"You're a beautiful woman Corinne, I hope you find happiness," I said.

The girls noisily came into the kitchen. Katrina and Ashley were both dressed for school, Mary Claire was wearing a very short skirt, slides and a T-shirt promising that she'd change into more appropriate professional attire before she left to visit the Art Department at Washington University. Of course as each came in both of us received warm open-mouth kisses and while returning them I caressed a little bit of firm teenaged ass.

Ashley kissed me before her sister. When her kiss broke she warned me by paraphrasing the old biblical saying, "Vengeance is mine, thus sayeth Katrina."

When my daughter kissed me, she lovingly smiled but with a hint of mischief that warned me that sometime in the near future she would get me.

As we ate Mary Claire explained to her mother what had happened with the water. Corinne shook her head pretending to be disapproving but her grin betrayed her. The breakfast was wonderful, it tasted as good as it smelled. After drinking a few cups of coffee and kissing Katrina and Ashley as they left for classes, I told Corinne that I was going to have to leave in about 10 minutes.

Corinne said that she'd drive Mary Claire's car home and asked if Mary Claire could use one of our cars to get to her appointment. I nodded and then leaned down over her. I kissed Corinne and thanked her for the evening and the breakfast and told her we'd look forward to seeing her again. I also thanked her for 'releasing' Mary Claire to move in with us.

"Believe me, it'll be my pleasure to see you again," she replied.

Mary Claire stopped me at the front door and asked "Time for a quickie. I could just bend over the couch?"

"Believe me, sweetheart, I'd like nothing better, but I have a group of folks waiting for me, can I have a handful of rain checks?" I smiled.

"Scott, you can have me whenever you want me. You heard me tell Katrina that I want to be your and Veronica's fuck-toy. I meant it then and I mean it now. So, just anytime, I'm yours," she replied, kissing me and grinding her pelvis against my hardening cock while looking me in the eyes with a serious look.

As I climbed into my car I wondered about the significance of Mary Claire's statement. The prior night I thought it was all part of our sexual banter and play, but it was clear that Mary Claire was serious. I was not sure what all that would mean for Veronica and me.

Twenty minutes after I left Mary Claire answered the ringing phone, "Mary Claire?" a male voice asked.

"Yes, who's this."

"Dave. Dave Hawks. Can I ask a favor of you?"

"Certainly," Mary Claire purred. "What can I do for you?"

"Given the tease your mother gave me I'd like to call her. Could you give me her cell number?"

Grinning widely she rattled off her mom's number then asked, "Want mine too?"

"I know where you live, and I know you answer this number, and I wouldn't call you before talking to Scott or Veronica first. Thanks for offering. Tell Corinne that I'll be calling. Thanks again, goodbye."

My God, I hope they get something going, what a hunk he is. He's probably married but then again he may be in a loveless marriage that's falling apart. If it is, I hope he hooks up with Mom. My God, imagine having him as a husband, or as a step-father. I sure hope he becomes available. He sure made her feel good yesterday afternoon. Mom deserves someone like him rather than my asshole father. I'd better get a move on for my meeting this morning, Mary Claire thought as she turned to go upstairs.

Her mother had just finished dressing as she walked into Veronica's bedroom. "Dave Hawks just called and asked for your cell number," she said with a straight face.

"Damned if he did! I hope he calls, I'd like to spend some horizontal time with him," she broadly smiled. "I'm so glad you flaunted your gorgeous tits in Scott's face. Are you coming home after your meeting?"

"Probably not right after, but sometime this afternoon, I'll bring either Ashley or Katrina with me so I can retrieve my car. Mom, though I've not said it too often, I do love you very much," she said with a loving tone as she kissed her before heading into the girls' bedroom to get dressed.

"I love you too sweetheart. I'm sorry I've not given you the attention you've sought and needed. What was it that Scott said before he left? Oh yes, don't sell yourself short and that they'll be impressed by you. I agree with him. Now go knock 'em dead."

With her spirit stirred Mary Claire almost glided to the girl's room. There, she decided on a long cream colored peasant skirt and a scooped neck bright print cotton blouse, thigh highs and low heeled slides. She gathered four human sketch books and two architectural sketch books for her 'show and tell'. Noticing that it was almost nine-thirty she decided to leave immediately not knowing exactly how long it would take to get there or how much time it would take to find his office.

12