Any Chance We Could Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew enough not to take this discussion any further without Veronica's presence. I suspected she knew how Carol felt because of the bond between them, but I didn't know what either of them expected of me. Carol was a drop-dead gorgeous red-head which had always been a weakness of mine, but I was engaged to the perfect soul-mate. Sigh, enjoy the night and talk to my true love tomorrow.

Our conversation covered a range of topics but Erin kept coming back to how she was looking forward to spending the night with my girls, particularly Ashley.

We arrived a few minutes early. Leaving the car with the valet we were shown immediately to our table which was a small back corner banquette as I had requested. Carol nestled in on my left and Erin on my right. Our obviously envious waiter took our drink order and as we continued to converse I kept my hand on Carol's thigh and she on mine.

Twenty minutes later who should begin to walk by our table but Hazel and Emerson. I called out, "Emerson" just loudly enough for him to hear.

He turned as did Hazel. Their expressions were priceless. Her's was one of disbelief contrasting with Emerson's one of envy. Emerson was dressed in a suit jacket with no tie as I was and Hazel in a little black dress, short, low cut, quite sexy. Her wardrobe was clearly changing.

I stood and introduced "Carol McDonough and her niece Erin McDonough, this is Emerson Jacobsen and Hazel his wife. We've been business partners since college," I said as handshakes were exchanged all around. "Will you join us?" I asked.

Emerson immediately said "Yes" and Hazel frowned. I noticed her look as I signaled to a waiter, "Two more chairs please. They'll be joining us." As the waiter fetched the chairs I looked at Hazel, "Hazel, Veronica knows I'm here and with whom. She set up this 'date' knowing she'd be out of town. She and Grace are in San Francisco accepting recognition from a charity on our behalf. Carol and Veronica lived together in college and have been friends since."

With that explanation Hazel smiled as she and Emerson were seated by the waiter who then quickly took their drink orders. Carol is a very easy person to talk too, even with her hand on my thigh and mine back on hers. Emerson and I avoided any business discussion but I noticed that he and Hazel were very 'touchy, feely' with each other, far more than I'd witnessed since when they dated.

Hazel asked how our wedding plans were coming and I deferred to Carol who explained where we were. Hazel asked if we were using Evie Graham for the ceremony. After that was affirmed Hazel said that Veronica had suggested that she talk to her and that she'd done so Tuesday. The topics covered were not disclosed but Hazel said she immediately liked Reverend Graham and that their conversation had been helpful, 'cathartic' was the word she used. My immediate thought was that perhaps she'd gotten her demons exorcised, and given the smiles on Emerson's face I was sure I was right.

The dinner was a very pleasant affair. Surrounded by three gorgeous women, what else could it have been. Hazel was the most relaxed I'd seen her since shortly after graduation. And Emerson, even though he occasional leered at my dates didn't draw any displeasing looks from his wife. The owner, Vince Bommarito stopped by the table to greet us and I introduced him to Carol and Erin. Every time Hazel bent over her plate to take a bite, I was drawn to her cleavage. The one time the three ladies went to the restroom together I wondered why do they do that in pairs or packs? As they left I couldn't help but notice the swing of Hazel's ass and the seamed stockings disappearing into her high heels. Here I was with two stunning women who were going to share my bed tonight and Hazel got me hard. Go figure.

Three hours after we'd arrived we'd finished dessert, liquors and coffee. I noticed all three women seemed anxious to get going, for a second round of dessert, I guessed.

As we walked out and stopped at the podium the maître d' told us our cars were on their way. How does he do that?

I went to lightly kiss Hazel on the cheek but she turned her head so that we kissed fully on the lips. I noticed an undercurrent of energy from her soft lips. I glanced at Emerson when the kiss ended. He had a smile as he nodded his approval.

As we approached our respective cars I said, "Tomorrow night are you bringing the music selections?" He nodded yes. Carol slid over against me. I did notice a raised eyebrow from Emerson as he and Hazel got in their car.

The drive home was delightful with Carol cuddled against me, her skirt pulled up to afford me maximum access to her bare thighs. She told us some of the wedding plans and about the ones that needed to be finalized. "I do need to see Veronica next week," she remarked more than once as she talked about a particular item.

When we arrived home, my three young women were in the den watching the most recent events on Bryce Field and each was offering pointed comments. When someone came they held up numbered cards to score the event and were laughing uproariously at their own game. Carol and I joined Mary Claire and Ashley on the couch. Katrina was sitting on the floor leaning her arm on the end of the coffee table. Erin sat in a wingback chair after pulling it behind Katrina. Mary Claire appointed Erin as scorekeeper and pushed a pencil and a pad of paper toward Katrina to hand to Erin.

"This top was quite comfortable before we I started laughing. So if there are no objections I'm going to take it off," smiled Erin as she began undoing the back of her bustier. As she dropped it on the floor, Ashley held up a '9' card which encouraged everyone else to join in. After fifteen minutes or so and after Katrina had her top off as well, the gamers adjourned to Ashley's bedroom leaving Carol and I on the couch.

Carol turned and lay across my chest. We tenderly and then passionately kissed as I caressed her breasts and then her hip. As the kiss drew longer, Carol reached down, hiked her skirt up and spread her legs, an obvious invitation for me to stroke her upper thighs and her pussy. "Let's go up, you perfectly salacious redhead," I said as we broke the kiss. "May I have the honor of undressing you and making love to you?" I grinned.

"Oh, I don't know. I usually don't get undressed on the second date, but the most beautiful woman in our world told me to tease you into submission. Okay, you talked me into it," she smiled as she stood, fluttered her eyes and extended her hand to me.

I took her hand and led her to the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of shiraz and two glasses. She took the bottle of wine, opened it, then took my free hand. When we walked back to the foyer I locked the front door and turned off the lights in the den. We excitedly climbed the stairs hand in hand. As we reached the second floor we smiled at each other as we heard giggling coming from the girls' bedroom then low moaning from at least one of them.

After Carol and I entered my bedroom, we embraced after setting the wine and glasses on a night stand. Carol reached under her skirt and shimmied her slip down and let it puddle at her feet. "Veronica told me you like this," she said as she turned on the radio to an FM soft jazz station. She began erotically moving her delightful body as she pulled her dress over her head. She shook her curly hair and began running her hands over her body after pushing me into a seated position on the edge of the bed. "Want me yet?" she cooed.

"Since I first ate you, yes," I replied.

As she danced to me she turned and said, "Take off my bra."

I put my arms around her and gently caressed her firm breasts inside the bra and kissed her neck. I released her. She stood and I unfastened her bra. She turned to face me, still moving her hips in time to the music as the bra slid down her arms and off her breasts. A few seconds later she slid onto my lap and wiggled on my thighs as she drew my face between her breasts. When I moved my face from her valley I sucked each nipple as I caressed each breast. As she danced away from me I stood and pulled off my shirt before pulling her to me and kissing her. Our tongues dueled back and forth between each other's mouths.

As she ground her pelvis into me she thumbed her g-string. While still kissing me Carol moved back a half step and pushed it down her legs. Seconds later I felt her hands unfastening my belt, then eagerly pushing my pants and boxers down to my ankles. I stepped out of my shoes and pants and kicked them aside. Our bare groins ground together, my raging cock between her legs, her thighs tightly squeezing me.

"Let's lie down," she said as she broke the kiss.

"Not yet," I whispered. I released her for a moment to get my socks off and took her back in my arms and said, "Remember the last time we danced?"

"Oh, yes, you felt so delightful," she smiled crushing her breasts into me.

I wrapped both arms around her back and she wrapped both of hers around my neck. We kissed and slowly danced around the bedroom, my hands straying to her small ass and caressing her wonderful cheeks.

She whispered into my ear, "I've told you this before, but I love you Scott Stuart Appleton, I could grow old with you. I'd like to grow old with you."

I whispered back, "I love you too Carol, very much."

"Do you think there's room for me in your marriage?" she asked. The tear in her eye screamed that she was being sincere and this wasn't bedroom banter.

"I know there is in my heart," I responded hoping this wouldn't go much further without Veronica in the conversation.

"Veronica said you did, can we talk about it next time we're together?"

Whew, I thought. "Yes, you beautiful woman, we can and will."

We danced for another fifteen or twenty minutes and I noticed a nude Katrina come quickly in the door and then leave again. After she left the green camera light was on.

"We're being watched," I whispered into her ear.

"Camera's on?" she asked never taking her mouth from my neck.

"How'd you know," I asked.

"Veronica tells me everything," she whispered as she nibbled my earlobe. "When you're unemployed and at home a lot, can Veronica and I still have our 'nooners'?"

"Of course, with or without me participating. Your choice," I replied returning the earlobe nibbling. "Your hair smells incredible."

"I know, it's your favorite."

"Because Veronica told you," I finished her sentence.

"Let me put my back against you," she whispered.

She turned in my arms and reached behind her fondling my cock while I caressed her beasts with one hand and moved the middle finger of my other hand up and down her soaking slit. She began pushing her clit against my finger as I backed to the edge of the bed, gently turned her, and as I began kissing her lifted her onto the bed.

She scooted away from the edge as I joined her on the mattress and we embraced and continued to passionately kiss. I was on my stomach next to her and she was on her back. My hand found her breast and I began to gently knead it and then pinched her rock hard nipple. I finished by lightly running a finger around her areola and along the side of her nipple. As she cooed quietly I provided a reverse treatment to her other breast.

I could smell the arousal in her breath. Our eyes focused and locked on the other's. "Carol, I want to be inside you. I want to feel you grasp me as I slowly move in and out of you. I want to hear your breath quicken as I bring you to an orgasm." "God, you're the consummate lover," she whispered as she spread her legs.

I slowly slid between her legs and without touching my cock found her wet needy hole and slowly entered her in a series of short strokes. At each stroke she moaned and said, "God, that feels so good. So loving, so fucking good."

As she was bucking her narrow hips and pushing back I began to speed up my pace and while resting on my forearms continued to kiss her lips, eyes, chin and ears. "Oh, Scott, you feel so good," she panted. "Fuck me hard now, cum in me, fuck me hard."

I began doing just that and within minutes we came together and fused as one.

As I rolled beside her and her breathing slowed I sensed someone at the edge of the bed. It was Mary Claire. "You two make love so beautifully, can I pleasure you while Scott recovers. Katrina usually gets the cream pies but she and Ashley are giving Erin a workout, so can I?"

"Of course, I'd think I'd enjoy that from you," replied Carol.

A nude Mary Claire climbed over me but managed to stop and give me a thorough suck and cock cleaning licking, saying as she swished her long hair out of her face, "Carol you taste so sweet on him."

I moved up the bed to sit against the headboard and invited Carol to nestle against my chest. Mary Claire very gently licked and sucked Carols nipples and dragged her tongue down Carol's chest, across the waist band of the garter belt and began licking her slit with the tip of her tongue. When Mary Claire touched her clit Carol moaned "Ooh," and bucked a bit. "That's really sensitive, but nice sensitive. Your tongue is delightful."

As Mary Claire was consuming Carol's pussy, I was enjoying Carol's breasts, her lips and her curly hair against my cheek.

Feeling a little parched, ten minutes later I asked, "Wine anyone?" Both women wanted a glass so I poured three and we sat leaning against the headboard. Having a beautiful bare-breasted woman against either side of me seemed to make the wine taste even more superb.

##

They had time before going to the spa for hair styling and nails so to make the best use of it they showered together. It took a great deal of grit and will power to avoid sexual entanglement. On the way down to the spa Veronica remarked to Grace, "Thank you for the will power, I almost lost mine," lightly kissing her.

They began dressing after returning from the spa and both stood nude trying to figure out what to put on first. Finally Grace put on her sheer gold bra and garter belt then pulled her gold g-string on, tucking the suspenders under the waist band of the g-string. Veronica put on her lavender garter belt and lavender g-string then they sat side by side on the bed and began pulling on their stockings. Grace's were a lace top light tan with sparkling gold highlights and were long enough that the clasps came down only three or four inches on her thighs. Veronica's lace top light lavender stockings had a bit of glitter to them as well.

Grace pulled on her dress and after modeling it in front of the mirror on the door she asked Veronica, "Think I should wear a mini slip, these clasps may show when I sit?"

"Whatever makes you more comfortable. I'd be comfortable if you weren't wearing the dress at all," grinned Veronica. "By the way, I kind of propositioned Felicity this afternoon and she'll probably be in here all night. Given the way you and Edith were enjoying touching each other I don't doubt that you got a similar invitation from her."

"I did and I will," smiled Grace. "We made a connection today and tonight she wants to affirm it with 'lots of sex', and you know me with my newfound interest, I couldn't resist. I'm disappointed that you and I aren't going to fuck the night away, but it looks like we're both going to get too anyway."

As she finished pulling on her hose and stepping into her shoes Veronica replied, "We'll have untold days together in the future, so we can both enjoy whatever the evening brings."

Veronica stepped into her dress and fastened the clasp at the bodice. "God, what a sexy dress. I didn't get to see it on you when we bought them. You'll turn a few heads and pop a few eyes tonight," leered Grace.

"Thanks, I hope so. Where's my phone I want to send Scott pictures of us." It was under a towel on the dressing table and after taking pictures of each other she sent them to Scott with a message, 'enjoy yourself tonight, but look who you're missing! I love you.'

Veronica embraced Grace passionately kissed her and said, "You look gorgeous, let's both turn some heads tonight. New lipstick, it's seven twenty-five." They both picked up white cashmere shawls, put them over their arms and walked out just as Edith and Felicity opened their own door.

Edith was in a green scooped neck dress, lots of cleavage, the skirt was tight over her shapely hips and ass, knee length but short enough to show off her nice legs, four inch green strappy sandals and a magnificent diamond and emerald necklace and matching earrings. Felicity was in a dark beige silk dress, very fitted bodice emphasizing her C cup breasts, her hair as full as it had been this afternoon, her skirt above knee length and her tan minimally strappy four inch sandals showed her pretty feet. As she turned to show her off her dress Veronica noticed seamed hose again.

"I like what both of what you're wearing, you're beautiful," remarked Grace. The two women repaid the compliment to Grace and Veronica as they walked toward Joceline's desk.

"Ladies, very attractive. Angie is waiting, this time I'll go with you to the car."

The five of them walked to the door that Angie was holding open for them. She was now dressed in a mid-thigh length black skirt with satin tux stripes up each side, a fitted white tuxedo shirt with a bow tie, black opaque stockings and black suede three inch heel pumps. "Very sexy, Angie," said Felicity as she got in the car after Grace and Edith.

"Thanks, it's our evening uniform," smiled Angie.

Veronica stepped closer to Angie and said in a low voice, "Would you like to play with Felicity and me after you bring us back here?"

Angie responded "I'd love to, but we're not allowed to."

Veronica asked, "What if I leave something in the limo and you have to bring it up, would that work?"

"I think I could make that happen, do you want me to change?" smiled Angie.

"No, come as you are, sheer hose would be nice, but not necessary."

After closing the door behind Veronica Angie saw Joceline looking at her with a querulous frown. Joceline approached her as she began to walk around the limo. "You just got propositioned, didn't you? I'm envious. Need help?" grinned Joceline. "I was hoping they'd ask me."

"What about the policy?" asked Angie.

"In the case of these four ladies, it doesn't exist. I'm staying in room 224 tonight, my car's been in the body shop since Monday. If you want help, or to share, call me and I'll be there," grinned Joceline.

"Thanks, I'll ask later and see what they desire," replied Angie.

Angie's been with a women only a few times, but at twenty six is willing to try anything to please and be pleased. She remembered that she had a pair of black crotchless sheer pantyhose and a pearl g-string in her locker. Left over from a jilted date a few weeks earlier.

After arriving at the gala and as the women were getting out Angie told Veronica, "I've got my cell and I'll be nearby, so call when you're ready to leave. Joceline saw us talking and correctly surmised that you'd propositioned me and said that the policy doesn't apply to guests in the Presidential suites. So ... you don't have to 'leave' anything, I'll be up as soon as I garage the car and freshen up a bit. Joceline was a bit disappointed that you didn't invite her."

"She's more than welcome if you don't mind her being there with you. I know I sure as hell won't mind and I don't think Felicity would either," smiled Veronica.

After parking the car Angie called Joceline and told her what Veronica had said. After hanging up Joceline excitedly went through her meager clothes supply to find something appropriate. She selected a thin, almost sheer cream colored sweater, a very short khaki skirt that just barely covered the tops of the lace top thigh highs she'd found. Her black three inch pumps would have to do. After looking at herself in the mirror, she pulled off the sweater and removed her bra. After putting the sweater back on her hard nipples tented it nicely and her small areola were clearly visible. She took her hair out of the work day bun and brushed her shoulder length dark brown hair smooth. She turned on the TV and impatiently waited. At twenty eight she didn't have a regular boy friend but a group of girl friends in her Sausalito apartment complex provided her with as much social and sexual stimulation as she needed.