Any Chance We Could Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hazel suggested that he not neglect Gwen and that he should also take her on a date or two, or even more. As a surprised Emerson looked at his wife he joked, "Right, that's as likely to happen as you asking Gwen out on a date or two too."

My business partner's jaw dropped when his wife smiled, "I'll be taking her out on more than one or two dates." She paused for impact and grinned, "Our first one's next Monday night. Around the time you take Kim on her shopping spree I think I'll do the same for Gwen."

Veronica advised both Emerson and Hazel, "When you're out on your dates, touch and stroke your date's arm from time to time to maintain a connection, hold her hand in the restaurant, or at the show and as you walk together. Open their car doors." Looking at Hazel she continued, "Yes Hazel, that means taking the lead like a man. Open restaurant doors for her and allow her to enter first. Both of you need to take time to learn about each of them. You need to get to know Kim not as your daughter but as a vibrant vivacious woman who you love as a woman and partner. May I also suggest that you too Hazel should date Kim." I noticed Hazel's breath caught for a moment.

"Emerson, find out what Kim's been doing since she moved out, her dreams and what she wants to do in the future. Tell her what you and Hazel have been up to, what's next in your lives. Hazel, do the same with your date. Get to know her, her past, her dreams and goals. Don't worry about the physical aspects or rushing into being intimate. Listen with your heart as much if not more so than with your ears. Hazel, do the same with Kim.

"Don't rush to have some short term fun. I'd encourage you to take the long term view. I suspect you will both want them to play a special part in your life for the rest of your lives. Therefore, don't move anywhere close to intimacy until they are both more than willing to take that step with both of you." As Veronica was talking her nails were caressing Emerson's woody, so I'm not sure that he heard every word. Veronica wasn't sure either so she squeezed him to catch his attention, "As I said, don't come close to bedding either of them until they're both ready for that step. When your young ladies are ready, they'll let you know."

Hazel excitedly added, "I'm excited that Gwen wants to take me out as well and live a fantasy that she told me about yesterday."

"And she's going to be a fun date?" smiled Emerson.

"They both'll be. I'm going to enjoy hearing all about your dates," I laughed.

"Don't get so jovial at his expense," smiled my fiancée. "Hazel and Emerson dating those two women is a wonderful idea. I think you should do the same with all your other women, daughters included. I should date Cindy and Mary Claire too, even though we're well past the intimacy point. Hazel, are you up for a double date, you and Gwen, and me and Cindy or Mary Claire?"

"I'll call Gwen in the morning to see if she if she's willing too," agreed Hazel.

"By the way, I really enjoyed yesterday afternoon," said Veronica as she looked at Emerson. "You've got nice hands Emerson. I'd like a repeat performance, but our pool is out of commission for the rest of the month. However, Scott and I really don't need the pool to be undressed with friends, do we handsome?"

"No, and I doubt if Hazel does either. Mary Claire gives great head doesn't she? So do both our girls. And they're eager to give you both the pleasure of their talented tongues and hands," I smiled.

"Handsome taught them everything they know about sucking and I taught them how to please a woman, so if either of you want to take advantage of our skills, we'd just love to share them with you." Saying that Veronica firmly grasped and squeezed Emerson's cock just before my finger slipped under Hazel's g-string to touch her damp labia. They both jumped a bit and laughed.

Our conversation stayed in a sexual vein until we decided that we either leave or throw Veronica on a table and take her up on her offer for us all to ravish her. We walked hand-in-hand to the valet stand with our respective partner. As we walked along Hazel promised to call Veronica the next morning about getting together to start planning our retirement RV trip. When our cars arrived I kissed Hazel and Emerson kissed Veronica and we departed.

As we pulled away I complemented Veronica on how she listened to and advised Emerson and Hazel. I told her she would've made a wonderful counselor.

Shortly after, on the way home Veronica pulled my hand against her wet pussy and told me that she really, really needed to get fucked.

"By me, or by Emerson?"

"Both of you, but for tonight by you," she sighed pulling her arm across my chest and kissing my earlobe.

Cathleen's Miata was still on the edge of the driveway as were Carol's yellow Mustang and Mary Claire's blue Cavalier. "Hmm, full house tonight," I remarked as I opened Veronica's door.

The house was dark as we let ourselves in. As I glanced into the den, the TV screen had an image of Carol topless in wet pantyhose frozen on it. I switched it off and we went upstairs. Carol and Mary Claire were entangled with one another and asleep on Bryce Field. Crossing the hallway I looked in the girls' bedroom and by the moonlight shining in the window I saw three nude females similarly entangled in their bed.

Veronica walked up behind me as I looked at our two daughters and my ex-wife soundly asleep cuddled together. Hugging me from behind and looking over my shoulder she quietly said, "Handsome, you need to talk privately with Cathleen. The look in your eyes scared me and her. She deserves an apology and an explanation of why you roughly fucked her. She also needs to understand how deeply she hurt you. I suspect that when she understands your pain that she'll find a way to express her sorrow in a meaningful way. Then you both can come together and start to heal ... and if that involves you spending a day or a night or two alone with her, or taking her away on a one or two night trip, you have more than my permission. You have my encouragement. You need to do this for her... and for yourself. Scott, you need to be at peace with the mother of your child and she with you. And by the way, I'm not threatened by any lingering feelings you have for her. I think it'll do you both a world of good that as you make love to her, and I mean make love to her and not just fuck her, that you tell her that you do still have loving feelings for her."

Her natural counseling skills were again revealed. Her insights into others and sensitivity to their needs deepened my appreciation for the woman I was marrying. There was no doubt in my mind that I was marrying a generous, insightful, sensuous woman who was well outside my league. I was a most fortunate man. I knew she was right about Cathleen. I said I'd forgiven her but there was still some unexpressed anger that I was still suppressing. I feared that there was still more waiting to come out. She was also right that I still cared for Cathleen which is why she was one of the two beneficiaries of my life insurance policy, that is until I added Veronica and Ashley. I sighed deeply and allowed my nodding head to speak for my silent lips and heart. As we walked back to the master bedroom the love of my life put her head on my shoulder.

Veronica and I quietly undressed and as soon as I lay down she impaled herself on my cock. As she rode me she would from time to time lean down to graze my chest with her amazing nipples and whisper in my ear, "Fuck me, Emerson, fuck me." Her whispered statement increased my excitement which brought a lustful smile to her heated face.

As we were coming Carol stirred, looked at us as I held Veronica to my chest with my cock still in her, reached her hand over and put a finger on my lips and said "I love you both."

I kissed her finger and Veronica kissed the back of her hand. As I softened and fell out of my fiancée she rolled off me, sat up and pulled the sheet and blankets over the four of us. Within minutes I fell asleep with Veronica in my arms feeling content and at peace that I'd spent another day in heaven with an angel.

Dear readers I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but the chapters may sometimes be published further apart because of my day job. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd like especially to hear from any female readers.