Any Chance We Could Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Claire who was not involved with any particular coupling seemed content to be watching and teasing each of us with her touches and breast shows as she served us.

After dinner we dragged a few more chairs with us as we moved to the den The couplings from dinner remained the same as we enjoyed coffee and a delightful crème broule Mary Claire had prepared. As I was finishing my first cup of coffee Gwen moved from sitting beside me to my lap and leaned back against me. I put my arms around her and caressed a breast. I kissed her ear and nibbled an earlobe. A moment later Veronica asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable in our bed?"

After Gwen nodded her assent, I tapped her waist to encourage her to stand. When we stood, I took her hand, raised it slowly to my lips, and as she watched me, I kissed her hand. Hand in hand we walked from the room and up the stairs. Before we entered the master bedroom I asked if she was sure. She nodded yes and before we entered the bedroom I drew her into my arms and kissed her. Her deep moan confirmed that she was ready and eager for what was ahead.

When the kiss ended I playfully carried her across the threshold. As I carried her I recalled that this was an ancient custom that went back to the Romans who believed that carrying their virgin bride would bring the god of the threshold's blessing and a happy sex life for both. I turned on the camera as we entered the room. I certainly hoped that her first experience with a man would usher in other happy experiences with me and other men who she'd perhaps wish to bed.

Meanwhile Kim turned to Veronica and said, "Let's give 'em a few minutes. Gwen's as nervous as a cat. She's never been with a man before. In high school and college she dated a few guys but they were all over her and pawed her so badly that it turned her off on men."

"Let's give them plenty of time. Scott is likely recording it all and if Gwen feels comfortable and agrees, you and I can watch it later."

"I don't know how she'll react to knowing she was recorded. What if she's not comfortable and doesn't like what happens?" Kim asked quietly.

"Simple, a push of a button on the machines and it will all be erased." Veronica continued to assure her young lover, "We'll even have her push the buttons and confirm that there is no recording left."

"But if she likes it all?"

"I'll suggest that I teach you both to use the various recordings to produce her own recording of her first time. I think you'll love going back and forth through the various recordings to choose which angle will be on the permanent recording. I think that you'll enjoy it so much that I doubt that you'll be able to produce it without two or three special breaks," laughed Veronica.

Before undressing I laid Gwen on our bed. She went to thumb her g-string down but I told her that was my job. She smiled, spread her legs and extended her arms to me. I climbed on the bed and laid on my side to her initial dismay. "We're in no rush," I reminded her. "You're a beautiful sensuous woman. I want to take my time enjoying you and more than anything, I want you to enjoy every millisecond of the evening."

She drew my head towards her and after a tender kiss she whispered, "Thank you for caring about me."

I began to gently and lightly touch her with just my fingertips. I took a good ten minutes lightly touching her whole body, moving from her upper thighs to her belly, from her belly down across the wet silk covering her pussy to lightly move up and down each of her legs. While my eyes followed my fingers, from time to time I looked at her contented and smiling face. Often her eyes were closed, but from time to time they opened and our eyes wordlessly locked.

As I moved up her legs for a fourth time and across her hips, I lowered my face to hers and lovingly kissed her as my fingers playfully moved over the fabric covered belly before moving to her breasts. After lightly exploring and studying the contours of her magnificent breasts, my pointer finger moved around and around taking in the texture of her large pinkish areolas and nipple. As I grinned at my discovery of the small volcano-like indents in the center of her nipples. To her delight I played with the little intents with my finger tip. "You have glorious breasts Gwen. I really love how your nipples feel," I sincerely told her.

Gwen's grin warmed my excited heart. As I continued to tease and explore her chest my mouth and lips explored her neck and face. She cooed her encouragement. Lifting my face I smiled at her as my fingers moved on to touch her neck and face. "You are such a beautiful young woman on the outside and more importantly in your heart too."

"Thank you Scott. Clairise is right, you are a charmer. And like her, I love it all," she quietly said before drawing me down for another kiss. Lifting my head, as I pushed several stray black hairs from her face I whispered, "I'm thrilled that you're in Kim's life and that you love her as she loves you."

After kissing her for several more minutes my fingers continued to explore, I murmured, "Can we take this bustier off? I'd like to see and touch all of you without anything in the way?"

"Of course," she nodded. As she sat up and began unhooking the back and I began removing the clasps from her hose. As she pulled it forward and dropped it on the floor I moved down to her feet and gently rolled each stocking down. I took off each shoe and rolled each stocking off her foot. After I kissed each toe and licked her instep I put her heels back on.

Alternating from leg to leg I trailed kisses up the inside of her legs and to her thighs. As I moved upward she rested on her elbows and watched every kiss she was feeling. Moving between her spread thighs I kissed the center of her silk g-string. It was now soaking wet. After placing several tender kisses on the silken covered pussy, with my eyes looking up into hers, I used my teeth to grasp the elastic top of her g-string and gently pulled downward. Biting her lower lip with a nervous grin she lifted her hips. As the silk moved from behind her ass my eyes moved from hers to gaze on her freshly shaved pussy.

As my heart skipped a beat, I sucked in a big breath of air through my teeth and I grinned. There was not a hair anywhere in sight to obscure or distract my eyes from feasting on her lush pussy. It looked so beautiful as it gleamed before me. As I was pulling her g-string off her with my right hand my eyes moved to hers, "May I keep these as a remembrance of this moment?"

She nodded her head yes. "You have an absolutely gorgeous pussy," I assured her. And it was. While I was slowly kissing up her legs I studied her crevice. It looked so tight and firm. Her outer lips weren't large but in their aroused state they hinted at the lush pink valley waiting for me. And a succulent valley was what I discovered as I spent many minutes exploring it to her moaning pleasure with my tongue and fingers. When my probing fingers parted her lips the valley was fresh, pink and filled with a delightfully tasty white cream. With her taste in my mouth I crawled up next to her and drew her tongue into my mouth.

"You are a sexy, gorgeous woman. Kim is lucky to have you as her partner and I'm blessed that you,re in my bed tonight," I softly said as my finger tips again explored her breasts. Looking into her grey eyes I continued to shower her with praise as my fingers explored.

While kissing her gently, once again I moved a hand down to her mound and began touching her labia and the insides of her thighs. She spread her legs even further apart. As she began pushing her pussy into my hand I continued to kiss her, gently and lightly at first but as her tongue came into my mouth our kisses became increasingly more urgent. As I broke from the sixth, or was it the seventh kiss, I noticed Kim sitting silently on Veronica's lap in the dimly lit corner of the bedroom. How long they had been there? I'd no idea, and from Gwen's actions I doubt that she'd yet to notice them.

I dipped my face to her breasts. My tongue and mouth slowly explored one and then the other. The longer I explored them the faster I licked and the harder I suckled them into my mouth the louder her moaning became. As her moaning increased in intensity, her hand excitedly played with my hair and she verbally encouraged me to suck her tits and nipples with greater intensity.

"Roll over, sweetheart," I encouraged many minutes later.

After rolling over Gwen was facing away from the chair as I began to caress her ankles, calves and thighs from behind. A few minutes later I moved toward her awesome firm ass cheeks which I spent a minute or so kissing and exploring. As I kissed my way up the middle of her back she shivered and got goose-bumps. "Ooh, that feels so nice," she cooed. As I was slightly to her right side she reached her hand and arm towards me. With little effort she found my very hard cock and wrapped her hand around it touching me for the first time. She started to roll away from me and said, "Let me look at it."

She glanced over at Kim and Veronica. We both noticed that Kim's blouse was completely unbuttoned and Veronica's hands were cupping and squeezing her breasts and nipples.

As she continued to fondle me she whispered, "Kim said I would enjoy playing with and sucking your cock. But right now I want this in me. Scott, please. Now!"

"Do you want to be on top?" I asked.

"Yes. I want to look at your face as you enter me and while you fuck me."

I rolled to my back extended my arms and Gwen straddled me. Kim hopped up and before Gwen could lower herself Kim took my cock and dragged it through Gwen's very moist slit. "Mmmm, that feels soo nice," gasped Gwen.

"The best part is seconds away. Now slowly lower yourself on his magnificent cock," Kim softly yet firmly encouraged.

Gwen slowly squatted closer to my stomach. With Kim holding my cock in position, Gwen paused as I first entered her. Her eyes remained focused on mine. We both moaned softly as she continued her descent as I smoothly slid into her another two inches. She lifted a few times but in less than thirty seconds she had settled with me fully in her.

Her hands moved to my chest and I tenderly squeezed her breasts and thumbed her nipples. "Mmm, ahh, God that feels so good. The real thing, your real thing Scott is really in me. It's so firm yet soft and so warm." As she slowly rocked she gave me a lazy half smile, "Your cock is so much better than a toy."

"That it is Gwen," smiled her partner.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you," she giggled playfully. Then she gasped as she began to raise and lower herself. Her eyes widened even further. She sped up and in a few minutes I felt her vagina tightening around my cock. Her mouth formed into a wide "O" she was gulping in air as she frantically drove herself up and down on my cock with increasing rapidity.

Suddenly she straightened her back and sat up with me fully inside her. She ground down. Her hips undulated around and around, and back and forth. "Oh, oh, oh my God," she squealed as sweat shone across her forehead and chest. "Ohhh my God Kim....my clit....wow...its throbbing."

She gulped one big breath after another as her stomach quivered. She rose and slammed hard onto me pushing her orgasm higher. "Oh my God...oh myyyy Goooooddd.... so wonderful..... wonderful," and with another deep breath she fell against my chest while her body finished shuddering.

A minute later as her breathing was calming. "Oh, you lovely man," she said before she kissing me heatedly. Her tongue wildly explored my mouth. When the kiss ended, she raised her face, squirmed and with a questioning and worried look asked, "Did you come?" She sincerely asked. "Did I miss something?"

"No I didn't come. Roll beside me when you can." I held onto her, caressing her back and ass with my hands until I felt her start to move. "Let's do this carefully and maybe I'll stay inside you."

We rolled to the center of the bed and were successful in staying joined. "Want more?"

"Oh yeah," she laughed.

Putting my arms behind her knees I lifting her legs above her, with the backs of her thighs against my shoulders I gently began to pull back and then slowly entered her. "God, you got bigger, longer," she smiled.

On the third or fourth stroke she asked, "What am I feeling. Is that my g-spot? Oh, it is, that's incredible." She glanced at Kim who had returned to sit on Veronica's lap, "See Kim I told you I had one." Grinning up at me she cried, "Yeah, stroke right there. Harder now, get deeper. Oh yeah, oh yeah. That's soo good" She continued to chant "oh yeah" as she repeatedly pushed back with eagerness into my engorged cock's downward thrusts. Each thrust was met with a gentle slapping of our bare genitals.

I was lost in the moment of pleasure just as much as her. I was groaning and moaning as much as Gwen. Her long hair formed a dark halo around her face. Her expression was hotly filled with joy and pleasure. Several times I slowed as she approached her peak and after a period of slow and gentle trusting I picked up the pace again. After the third slow period, I was ready and from the look on her face she was too. I pumped fast and furiously, hard and deep. Her moans became squeals of 'yeses' as I pumped even harder. The slapping of bare wet skin grew louder and louder.

"Do you want me to pull out and come on you," I asked.

"God, no fill me. I want to feel it all."

I felt that familiar stirring within my groin that signaled that I was seconds away from shooting off. My legs started to quake. I couldn't help groaning and crying out "Ohhh yesss, here it is baby."

"Oh my God, I can feel you, I can really feel you coming," she loudly proclaimed. As I was still filling her she cried out, "God I love it, mmmm. I'm gonna come too, right now, right now." She gasped for air as her orgasm overcame her. When I went to move she pleaded, "Stay in as long as you can. Can you feel that?"

"Yeah, your pussy is squeezing me." I panted.

"My kegels. Can you feel me moving them?"

"Ohh, yeah," I grinned.

"Kim says she has a hard time getting her hand out sometimes," laughed Gwen. "You're getting kind of mooshy, so I'll let you go for now, but only if you promise to come back for another visit...and soon."

"Mooshy? Did you hear that Veronica, I'm mooshy," I laughed.

Both Kim and Veronica came over to the bed. I was sitting on my heels when Kim wrapped her hand around my dick, squeezed and said with teary eyes and a quivering lip, "Soft maybe, mooshy, no." Looking at me she quietly said, "Thank you."

Also with tears wetting her eyes Veronica knelt on the bed and gently took me into her mouth and began sucking and licking my cock. She pulled off and quietly said, "Gwen you taste wonderful, can I tongue fuck you sometime?"

"Say the word, and I'm yours," beamed Gwen.

"God, you're easy Gwen," laughed Kim.

"Why the tears," I curiously asked Veronica.

"Men," she sighed. The other two women laughed with her.

Wiping her own tears Kim smiled, "It was so beautiful. I'm so happy for my baby."

Gwen leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you. You were wonderful and it was better than I ever dreamed." I got the point.

"You're still easy," Kim kidded her.

"Yeah, easy. I'm twenty six and Scott's my first man. So what's this easy thing. Besides, other than you, Veronica and her daughters there have been maybe four other tongues and fingers in my pussy," she laughed.

"Let me have him Veronica. You fuck Gwen. She wants you. Bad," grinned Kim playfully.

"My God, I just got here and I'm horny, come on Mary Claire lets have some more dessert," said Carol reaching for the zipper in Mary Claire's uniform.

Soon enough, Veronica and Gwen were in a sixty-nine to my left. Veronica was pulling Gwen down into her trying to get as much of Gwen and my combined offering as possible while Kim joyously labored successfully to get me hard with her mouth. Moments later Kim was straddling me and settling down on my cock.

Meanwhile Mary Claire and Carol were both groaning in a sixty-nine on my right. Their fingers and mouths were wet and busy trying to bring the other to a climax.

Ashley and Katrina were nude in heels embracing next to the bed when Katrina smacked Carol's ass and said, "Don't roll on us," before they climbed on the bed next to Carol and Mary Claire.

Later that evening as promised I made love to Gwen again. She must have come another three or four times before I came in her once again. When I finished squirting, I felt wiped out.

While Gwen and I were busy Veronica and Kim brought each other to mutual orgasms, as did Mary Claire and Ashley, and Carol and Katrina.

Exhausted, leaving Gwen and Kim cuddled on Bryce Field talking quietly to each other, Veronica and I got into the shower together. Though we were exhausted we both felt the need to play with each other and to affirm the other. After giving her an orgasm with two fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her asshole, we dried off and kinda wedged ourselves back into the bed. Katrina and Ashley had retreated to their bedroom and at Carol's insistence, Kim and Gwen were spending the night in our bed. Or as Kim joked, "Gwen's had one too many orgasms to drive."

Carol was missing. Evidently she'd headed off to spend the night with Mary Claire. Veronica motioned with her eyes to the girls. I leaned over Gwen to give Kim a soft goodnight kiss. I kissed Gwen goodnight a little longer before turning to kiss my love goodnight.

Soft giggles from behind me filled my ears as Veronica turned off the already dimmed lights and melted into my arms. Her breasts felt so nice against my chest as my nostrils breathed in her warm exhalations.

As sleep started to overcome me I felt Gwen's breasts and body cuddle against me a moment before I felt her arm move over my side and have her hand rest by Veronica's. I also felt another hand, Kim's, resting on top of her lover's breast and against my back. My eyes flickered open for a moment to see in the dim light Veronica gazing happily at me. Just as I closed my eyes for the final time I noticed a small green light. The camera was still on. We had a wonderful night that I'll enjoy watching again and again in the coming days and years.

I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but the chapters may sometimes be published further apart because of my day job. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd like especially to hear from any female readers.