Any Chance We Could Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When desert had been eaten and the last brandy had been consumed, I called Lauren to pick us up. On the ride home I sat next to Hazel with my fingers pretty much inside her bodice. With Veronica guiding him I noticed that Emerson's were pretty much up Veronica's skirt touching her bare pussy. I wondered when she took her g-string off but didn't pursue it.

As Lauren pulled into the drive Veronica asked Hazel and Emerson to join us in our bedroom but Hazel demurred saying she was having her period. When Veronica offered to let them watch us make love, Hazel was adamant about leaving.

As we talked to Hazel and Emerson in the foyer Lauren finished up a few notes on her computer, shut it down and told everyone good night.

I walked her out to the limo and kissed her goodnight, with a deep passionate kiss and hands on her ass. "Did you follow me out just so Veronica wouldn't see you kiss me and grope my ass?" smiled Lauren.

"No. So Emerson wouldn't see," I laughed. "See you in the morning, you gorgeous, sexy woman. If you didn't have the car I'd invite you to our bed."

"Damn, how about tomorrow night. I'm planning on leaving from here and going with you. I could bring some clothes for the meeting Saturday morning, if it's okay," hopefully smiled Lauren.

"We'll see how tomorrow goes, and what Veronica says. Don't get me wrong. We're looking forward to loving you, but I don't want to rush things. After all you'll be living here after the honeymoon and we'll have daily opportunities to enjoy each other. I'm hoping you'll be with us for the long term so let's let things progress naturally without pushing them," I smiled giving her another light kiss on her lips as I pulled her against me.

"Hmmm, 'long term', that sounds good to me," she smiled before turning to walk to the car. As she opened the door she called out, "Scott." When I turned she said, "Hazel is a woman who's showing contradictions. I think she's conflicted over what she wants, so you and Veronica may need to be careful in not pushing her too fast."

"The look on her face when she declined the invitation gave me a similar impression," I nodded. "She's a good woman who still has some hang-ups to work through. Thank you Lauren, for your keen observation and advice."

When we went upstairs Carol was in bed reading, the girls were giggling in their bedroom with Mary Claire, so Veronica and I undressed and cuddled Carol. Carol summarized her conversation about Evie and the lifestyle to us and reiterated that she'd be glad to attend with the girls, but only to 'mother' them and not herself participate. I reminded Carol that her 'lifestyle celibacy' was self-imposed, we appreciated it but it was her idea. Veronica said she'd think about the girls attending, but not until after the honeymoon.

As Carol turned out the light Veronica rolled to face me and wrapped her cool hand around my cock. "How 'bout this in my pussy?"

"Hmmm, ... sure, I'd love too," I laughed as I rolled onto my back and invited her to mount me. Carol quickly moved to straddle my face and after ten or fifteen minutes Carol and Veronica came within seconds of each other. As Carol moved to one side and Veronica to the other I felt the bed move and Mary Claire asked, "Got a bit of loving left for me?"

"Of course he does," replied Carol. "And if he runs out before you do, I'm sure that either Veronica or I can leave you satisfied."

Mary Claire mounted me and Veronica moved down the bed a bit and caressed and pinched Mary Claire's nipples. I came a minute before Mary Claire and after she came and rolled off me Veronica moved to clean up her pussy. Carol sucked me into her mouth remarking how sweet Mary Claire and I tasted together.

My last memory before falling asleep as a breast pushed against each side of me and a hand held my cock was, Life is Good.

*

I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but the chapters may sometimes be published further apart because of my day job. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd like especially to hear from any female readers.