Any Chance We Could Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica heard the bell ring, got up and opened the door for Amy Anne. "Inspection is underway and I asked him to come back here before going across the street," she said to Veronica.

I introduced Amy Anne to Cheryl and Lauren who before they both stood were showing bare leg above their stocking tops. "Nice to meet both of you. I see Scott's still a leg man," laughed Amy Anne.

"I'm going to give Cheryl a tour of the house and look in the basement," said Lauren walking out of the den followed by Cheryl.

"More coffee? Do you have time to visit?" asked Veronica.

"Sure, all day if you want, but I need to get this contract to Emerson and Hazel before noon as promised," grinned Amy Anne. Taking her coat and blazer off and before sitting in a wingback, asked "I'd never do this normally but seeing that Carol is a very good friend and came down the stairs this morning, and seeing the blouse Lauren is wearing, let's see, ... is this how you do this?" she hiked her skirt up to the edge of her stocking welt and after sitting adjusted the hem to be above the top of her garter stockings. "Still makes you hard doesn't it Scott."

"Ahh, yes, what'd you expect. Veronica appreciates a good looking leg too," I gasped.

"I like you Amy Anne. I liked you the minute we met yesterday. The fact that you were my soon to be husband's first lover, intrigues me," smiled Veronica as she pulled her skirt hem above her stocking tops before sitting next to me on the sofa.

"Oh, my, how sexy," remarked Mary Claire bringing in a new cup and a carafe. "Want another pair, Dad?"

"Legs or tits?" I laughed.

"Either or both, you know that."

"Yeah, I do, you may stay and get acquainted with Amy Anne, or not. If you stay, legs," I smiled.

Mary Claire set the carafe down after filling the cups, removed her apron and hiked her skirt up to her waist before sitting in the other wingback with one long leg draped over the arm to show a little more than her legs.

"I'm really, really going to like your family. Are all your daughters this comfortable?" smiled Amy Anne.

"Yes," I simply replied.

"I married a first year med student, Robert Klein, right after high school graduation and promptly got pregnant. Susan, Sue is now twenty four and two years later I had Bertram, ... Tram. When Tram was a year old my parents hired a nanny and I completed a business degree at Fontbonne University. After Rob interned and graduated he joined a medical practice as an internist. A little more than a year later, he and a nurse decided to go to Australia and get married. The divorce was a bit contentious, he hadn't accumulated any assets but when it was all settled, he was responsible for airfare for the kids to visit twice a year. His parents as well as mine were very supportive and still are."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I sincerely added. "That is about his leaving, not his parents I meant."

"I know what you meant. It worked out for the better. Rob was not an attentive husband and little I did in or out of the bedroom was satisfactory to him. I'm not sure he really knew how to love. We should never have married but it was the honorable thing to do back then if the girl was single and pregnant. Rob never physically abused me, but some of his comments hurt and lasted longer than any bruise. Admittedly, I did lose all the baby weight after Sue but added even more after Tram was born. When Rob left I felt unloved and I really started to gain weight until one day I realized I needed to make a change. And change I did. I watched what I ate, exercised heavily, lost weight and started to have more energy. To go along with the new me and my new outlook on life I started to use just the second half of my first name.

Two years later I met and then married, Jerold Warren. The kids kept Robert's name, not because of any positive regard for Rob, but because we adored his parents so much. I was twenty eight when we met and he was forty eight. I knew he was comfortable but it was only two weeks before we married that I learned he was incredibly wealthy. Three years ago he had a massive and instantly fatal stroke while having sex with Sue in our bed."

"Oh, I'll bet that was sticky," interjected Mary Claire.

"No, not really I was in bed with Tram in his bedroom and it wasn't the first time for us to sleep with, ... fuck, our children. When the EMTs got there we were all back in our proper beds, so no harm outside the house. I loved him a lot and still miss him, he was a wonderful, caring man. He loved both the kids too and left each of them as much as he left his son from an earlier marriage."

"I see we have some of the same predilections," winked Veronica.

"Hmmm, that's interesting. Anyway, early in our marriage Jerold and I experimented with having either another woman or another man in our bed. He especially liked to watch me getting fucked by another man. The whole sexual experience was much more exciting to me when my husband was watching me fuck another man, ... or woman for that matter."

"Who'd have known that the quiet girl I knew back then had a voyeur side to her," I laughed.

"Scott you planted the first three seeds by fucking me in a park and then in the back seat at the drive-in with people on both sides able to see if they had but looked," she laughed. "Two or three nights a year before I met Jerold I'd fantasize about those nights but added that we were being watched."

"That's two, what was the third," asked Veronica.

Amy Anne looked at me. I knew the third before she said it, "That summer before he went off to college and my family moved away, your dear Scott persuaded me to allow him to take Polaroid pictures of me to remind him of me."

"Oh he did, did he!" shockingly replied Veronica before laughing.

"For a long time I pictured him laying on his dorm bed with my pictures in one hand and him doing himself with the other," she laughed loudly.

I was stumped on how to respond but I felt heat cross my face. "My embarrassed man here still takes risqué pictures, but they are of a far better quality than the Polaroid variety," my love grinned as she stroked my hand. "I know that you know Carol from her lifestyle group. I'm curious how you got started."

"My husband and I eventually were invited by one of his lawyers to join a 'by invitation only' lifestyle group. It expanded our horizons well beyond a few couples and our children. As the kids got older they joined us in our lovemaking. When Sue turned eighteen she began to accompany us to lifestyle gatherings. She was every man's teenaged-daughter fantasy, very popular... and with some of the women as well. When Tram turned eighteen he was every mothers' teenaged son. Lots of repressed fantasies were played out with those two. They loved it and still do, ... I still do."

"We enjoy a high degree of sexual freedom in this family. Perhaps you and Sue and ... Tram, is it?, would care to join us for dinner some evening," grinned Veronica. "I assume that both are good lovers."

"Among the best," proudly smiled Amy Anne. "They certainly made the transition from married life to widowhood less stressful. Both are in town. Tram graduates from SLU law in '10 and Sue from Washington University with a PhD in social work this coming May. A professor on her dissertation committee is part of our little group. For ethical reasons the professor and her husband won't play with Sue, Tram and I until she's earned her degree. I don't understand what's the issue, but it is what it is. Anyway, Sue lives with me and Tram comes by practically every weekend. Neither one dates much, except each other, so they're pretty much still mine. In public Sue uses my married name if they do introductions while out on a date with each other. She's pretty much known as Sue Warren at all SLU social events."

"Without telling any details Scott told me about you two being sexually active with one another the summer he taught you how to drive. He's too much of a gentleman to share much in the way of details. Did you have to sneak around and always do it in the backseat of cars?" asked Veronica.

"No, the first several times were on the pool deck until my parents got back home. When they were there we'd go to my bedroom in another wing of the house to 'watch TV' or 'play board games'. Except for the two instances I told you about earlier, it was all at my house. After the third or fourth time in my bedroom I hadn't shut the door tightly and Mom saw what was happening through the slight opening during one of our 'TV' sessions."

"I didn't know that," I interjected.

"I know you didn't. Mom and I talked after you left that afternoon. Since I was on the pill she told me to have fun. She was a year younger than me when she'd lost her virginity and regularly started to have sex. I did have to talk her out of joining us and by the last time we did it, she was about to jump your bones. On more than one occasion she'd stand outside the slightly open door and watch. I'd also moved a pier mirror around in my room so Mom could get a view of both sides of us fucking. I had to make sure you were always looking away from the door," she concluded. "Yes, before you ask Scott, her watching watered and added to the voyeuristic seeds you planted."

"So that explains why we were suddenly able to be in your bedroom more often and longer."

"Yes, she was fucking you through me," smiled Amy Anne.

"Your Mom really wanted to fuck me?" I asked with a rising tone.

"Yep," replied Amy Anne.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I was afraid she'd scare you off and I wanted you to myself for the rest of the summer, so there," she laughed along with Veronica and stuck her tongue out at me.

"So what about the two of you?" she asked.

Veronica recapped for both of us, then added, "I'm bi. Also, I seem to have a fetish for young pussy which I love to share. I've brought a lot of young women to our bed since I met Scott."

"Well. Not all are young. My mother and Carol don't quite fit in that category," interjected Mary Claire.

"Have you ever brought another man to your bed for Scott to watch you getting fucked?" asked Amy Anne.

"We're moving toward doing that. We're not there yet, but getting closer," smiled Veronica looking down at my hand on her bare thigh pushed against her pussy.

"You know I'd like to sit on the other side of you and perhaps Scott would favor me with a touch like that," grinned Amy Anne as Veronica's breath momentarily quickened.

"That'd be fine with me. Join us," smiled Veronica nodding her head to the cushion on the other side of me.

As Amy Anne stood, the doorbell rang and Mary Claire stood and brushed down her skirt and waited for Veronica and Amy Anne to do the same before opening the door to Keith.

"I'm done next door. Would either of you care to join me across the street?" he asked.

"Sure. I will," replied Amy Anne now standing.

"I'll go too. Coming with us?" I asked looking at Veronica.

"No, I need to get Lauren to the store. Do you want to come Mary Claire?" she asked.

"Sure, gonna buy something sexy, huh?"

"Yeah, huh, we'll leave in about five minutes, will you tell Lauren?"

"Yes. I have a two o'clock appointment. I'll take my car just in case," Mary Claire informed her.

I retrieved Amy Anne's trench coat and blazer and after helping her into them Veronica stepped to her, put her arms around her, hugged her and lightly kissed her. "Amy Anne, what a pleasure it's been talking to you. I hope you'd like to spend more time with us."

"Count on that, the sooner the better," replied Amy Anne squeezing Veronica's hand.

As we followed Keith out our driveway to the house across the street, I asked Amy Anne, "Why didn't you tell me about your Mother?"

"I told you a few minutes ago, I wanted you to myself. I fucked you every chance we got because you were such a good lover. You made me feel wanted and you sexually satisfied me. I didn't want to share that, not with Mom or with any of the ten or twelve of my friends who were always panting after you. I know I was far from the prettiest in my group of friends, but you made me feel I was. You made me feel I was prettier than Tara and Alice who were in the Homecoming Court that October. Sorry I didn't fall in love with you, but the sex was great. I still masturbate to memories of some of those days. I'd really like to fuck you again, soon," she said as she ran her hand over my cock. "Oh, ho, and I think you're interested," she teased.

"You can't be surprised at that," I blurted.

"No not surprised, just looking forward to 'reconsumating' our friendship," smiled Any Anne now grasping my erection through my pants. "I'm always ready to be impaled by a good, hard cock."

I waited a moment trying to will my erection down a bit before I got out. Keith was on his phone so he wasn't tapping his foot impatiently waiting for us. I finally walked around to let Amy Anne out and she pulled a 'Veronica' or 'Katrina' or 'Ashley" on me. Legs spread, skirt hiked up quite a bit, black g-string readily apparent and a huge smile on her face as she extended her hand to me. "Gotcha didn't I," she laughed.

"Yeah, you did. Loved it, encore later?" I smiled.

"I definitely hope so," she replied.

"I just talked to Emerson, and other than a few areas where budget quality items were used that he may want to replace, there are no conditions that need to be rectified that weren't already noted and addressed. I'll have that in writing later this afternoon as well as upgrading recommendations he's seeking. Did you know that my father-in-law built this house?" He asked both of us.

"I remember him saying that he had the first time I met him at my destroyed house. I guess that means that you won't find anything wrong with it?"

"Doesn't mean that at all. Won't be less objective even if it means explaining myself to him across the dinner table some evening. Just as he'd do to me, he'd be looking extra hard to discover if something was missed," smiled Keith.

I liked the guy, and asked him as he unlocked the door. "Aren't you installing my wine cellar next week."

"Yes sir, Monday, eight o'clock."

Amy Anne and I walked through the house a bit more quickly than Keith and then around the outside. I was impressed, it was in good condition and didn't notice any budget quality items. I thought it'd be a good investment for one of our kids. Or Katrina and Ashley may want to have it as their home.

Amy Anne was walking close to my side and kept touching my hand. Finally I stopped, turned toward her, wrapped an arm around her shoulder, slid the other hand under her coat to grasp her ass while tongue kissing her. As we broke the kiss, she said, "Wow, ten times better than it was twenty-five years or so ago. A hundred times better! I hope Veronica was serious about that invitation. When are you getting married?"

"The sixteenth, but that's not relevant to fucking you," I panted.

"Good, I'd like to do it sooner than later but if it's later then it'll still be," gasped Amy Anne as she took a step back from me. "Hmm, what'll the neighbors think?"

"I've never met any of our neighbors. Besides, I doubt if anyone in either of the houses next door can see us," I said touching her hand and leading her to the back door. We wandered around a bit more and I appreciated Dave's craftsmanship in the trim and other details. The kitchen and baths were very nicely done as well. Another couple of plusses to his credit.

"What do you think is the bottom line for the owner," I asked her as I heard Keith moving around upstairs.

"I think eight even will fly. They'll have no problem paying the buyer's agent commission to Veronica."

##

As they were walking out the door, "What are we looking for?" asked Mary Claire

"Lauren needs something for tonight, how about Saks?"

"Hmmm, short, deep neckline, fitted to her ass, yeah, that's probably the right place," replied Mary Claire. "Does she need shoes, we know the right place for those," she smirked.

"I detected some unsaid communication between you two didn't I?" asked Lauren.

"Yeah, besides its wide selection of quality imported shoes, it's the shoe store to beat all shoe stores," grinned Mary Claire as they approached the two cars that were parked side by side.

As Lauren approached Veronica's car she remarked, "I can't remember feeling so welcome anywhere other than my parent's home as I do in yours."

"If they like you, they love you," smiled Mary Claire just before closing her driver's door.

##

"You said you're free after taking an offer to Emerson. If nothing is falling apart here, can you bring an offer by later this afternoon for me to sign? It'll be a cash deal, and after we're married it'll be titled jointly."

We were standing on the front porch leaning on the railing and chatting about the good old days of high school and college. "What are you doing now, Scott. You must be doing it well or a lot of it to make an eight hundred thousand cash offer. Skip a lot of lunches and save the money?" she smiled.

"Yeah, kinda, and a lot of life too. Emerson and I were partners in an investment banking firm we started right out of graduate school and just last week we sold to CitiGroup for a cash and stock deal. If I hadn't met Veronica when I did I'd probably be working on some way to make my next hundred mil. But now that I have her we're going to love our children, play, travel, do some charitable work, make some investments here and there, and generally enjoy life. I've hired two very competent women to run my household and help with my financial matters, so I guess that's where I am now. During the wedding and the honeymoon our house will be remodeled, and then we'll see," I sighed.

"Tell me about your kids, you've seen mine," I asked.

"Tram is an athletic six foot five basketball and baseball player. At least he will be until his status changes to graduate student next June. He's got his father's blonde hair and overall good looks, square jaw, incredible blue eyes, and a real stud in bed which he didn't get from Rob. Sue is my height, very smart, scholarships for the last six years, enticing figure, blue eyed like Tram but not as piercing. A dishwater blond which she enhances from time to time. Jerold always enjoyed her as a lover and neither Tram nor I complain. I'm sure that you and your family would enjoy my family on a, shall we say, 'personal' basis," she smiled.

"Jeez, Amy Anne you don't hold much back do you?" I exclaimed.

"Did I when I was sixteen and allowed you into my panties? No. As you and your fiancée enjoy playing, and as I too enjoy playing with others, so why should I hold anything back now? I enjoy sex, you had a part in that. My kids enjoy sex. Veronica and you seem to enjoy sex. I'd like to enjoy sex again with you. Both of you or all of you. 'If you don't ask, you don't get' as Jerold would often say. I'm not bashful about going after what I want. The fact that we swing makes a statement about our sex life" smiled Amy Anne putting her hand behind my neck and pulling me to her lips. "Mmm," as she broke the kiss, "every bit as wonderful as the second time you kissed me."

"What about the first time?" I asked feigning indignity.

"It didn't count, it was on my cheek and I almost had to talk you into doing that much. We ended our first date and you'd walked me to the front door and you leaned over and kissed my cheek. Before I could turn my head you were off of the stoop and standing in the driveway," she laughed. "You were a gentleman, too much of one that night."

"Yeah, I thought I probably gone off the deep end and that you wouldn't want to see me any more," I blushed.

"You're blushing. God, Scott you're something else. We go from talking about fucking to kissing me on the cheek and you're embarrassed by the kiss. Maybe I should have fallen in love with you," laughed Amy Anne.