Any Chance We Could Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a quick shower and striving to keep their hair dry, they toweled each other off and stood in front of the mirror while Katrina used a blow dryer and hair brush on both. As soon as her hair was dry, Carol called Max and invited him to dinner.

"Sure," was his response, "Mom and Beth have gone shopping and probably wouldn't be home 'til late."

"Wear a sports jacket, a nice collared shirt and nice slacks, and bring a change of clothes. You'll probably spend the night," smiled Carol winking at Veronica.

"Who'll be there? he asked.

"Does it make a difference?"

"No," he replied.

"Veronica and I, Scott and Cathleen. We're going to the Ameristar Hotel in St. Charles and will pick you up shortly after six thirty. Can you be ready?"

"Are you kidding, of course. I'll call Mom and tell her, home tomorrow you say?"

Carol was wearing the silver dress with silver highlighted stockings and silver pumps. Veronica elected to wear the black blouse her daughters suggested. As they were putting on their jewelry Lauren asked if it was okay for her to spend the night. She was assured that it was. "I need to model what Carol and I bought. I'll do that when you get home later," she grinned.

"Plan on tomorrow sweetheart," said Veronica as she extended her arms, kissed and hugged her. Then she and Carol quickly packed their toiletries and clothes for the morning as well as a few other items into a small a small roll-on case.

As they drove past the old stone farm house to the north of their home, Veronica noticed a new sign had been erected. The sign announced that the property and the contents of the house were part of an estate auction on the Saturday before they returned from their honeymoon. She recalled seeing an ambulance there last March and later hearing that the elderly woman who lived in the home was found dead by her housekeeper. For a moment, Veronica pulled over to look at the old house. With its grizzly old paint on the windows and eve trim starting to peel, a gutter hanging down and overgrown grass, the house looked in rough shape. The house must be well over a hundred years old she thought. The old barn in the back had many missing boards, both windows that she could see lacked any glass and a portion of the roof had collapsed in on the upper level.

She wondered if they should aggressively bid on it just for the acreage associated with the house. Carol must have guessed what she was thinking as she was writing down the information while saying, "Owning this lot would give us greater privacy."

As she pulled back onto the road she nodded, "I agree. We need to talk to Scott." On the way to Cheryl's house Veronica mused, "I wonder if I should have asked Scott about Max?"

"Are you kidding, darling, you are the queen of the bedroom. Where ever you and Scott are, you still are. As queen you control who is or is not going to be in our bed. So don't worry about it."

That's the second time I've heard that phrase, 'queen of the bedroom' and the admonition to take control of what happens in the bedroom. She and Evie are better friends than I first thought, Veronica privately mused. "You're right, I need to be the queen."

"Wow, two wonderful cocks on the menu," laughed Carol with her hand under Veronica's hair on her neck.

As short time later Veronica turned into a condo project off Kirkwood Road. After parking in the drive Carol went to the front door to get Max. When Max opened to door, Carol opened the black satin evening coat that she was wearing and he was immediately erect from the special greeting. The two lightly kissed, and Max gently touched her breast through the dress.

Ten minutes down the road, from the back seat, Max asked, "So what's the plan?"

Veronica replied, "I suspect we'll have a wonderful leisurely dinner, dance a bit, go back up to the suite where you and my husband can enjoy three absolutely beautiful women while we enjoy two very handsome nicely equipped men. Does that sound like a nice 'plan'?"

Max was sitting behind Veronica and Carol had turned to say something to him when Veronica admonished, "You right boobie is out of the dress, lover. Best to watch that during dinner."

Carol turned a bit more and shrugged the coat off her shoulders and pulled the left side back a bit and laughingly said, "You mean like this?" as she revealed her other breast.

"Tasty looking, Max?" asked Veronica looking in her mirror as she reached over and pinched a nipple.

"Yeah," sighed Max. "Excuse me, I mean yes, ... I'm truly blessed to be with two beautiful sexy women. Is Mom going to be at your house everyday?"

"Yes she is," Veronica nodded as she looked into the mirror again.

"Would you mind if I dropped by to 'visit' her occasionally?" he asked somewhat sheepishly.

"Hmmm, let me think about that. ... Do you promise to behave as a loving and gracious young man?" she teased.

"Yes! Mom's teaching me how to treat a woman with respect," he quickly and eagerly replied.

"Well then," she paused to look at Carol who was smiling at how Max didn't realize that Veronica was teasing him. "If you promise that you'll carefully learn your lessons from your mother, Carol and I, you can expect to do more than visit. I'll be disappointed if you don't. Carol works though, so you'll have to make evening 'visits' as well to learn the lessons she wants to teach you," grinned Veronica at his image in the mirror.

"I'll try my best," Max promised as Carol looked out the side window as she started to quietly laugh.

After being delayed ten minutes by an accident as they approached the bridge on I-70 they pulled to the front of the hotel. The valet parking attendants were all busy so Veronica simply parked the car at the end of the turn at the front door. Max opened Veronica's door. Playfully she spread her knees as she turned in the seat. Noticing that no one was nearby she scooted forward enough to ride her skirt up past the top of her stockings. She held her coat open and stepped out in front of Max's admiring eyes. As she stood brushing her skirt pack down and closing her coat Carol pretty much repeated it for him as he opened her door. "It's gonna be a fun evening," he laughed.

Giving the keys and a five dollar bill to an attendant Veronica tucked the stub in her purse and slid an arm through Max's arm. They walked into the lobby with Max getting a lot of envious stares and after being directed by a bell hop walked to the streak and pasta bar. Upon being greeted by the Maitre'd Carol gave Scott's name and he led them to Scott's banquette table.

My back was to them as they approached the table. I was lost in a conversation with Cathleen when Veronica put her hand on my shoulder, bent and kissed my ear, "Hi, handsome, got room for three more?"

"Uuh," I replied turning around and standing.

"I wasn't sure you were coming but I'm very glad you did," said Cathleen as I kissed Carol lightly and shook Max's hand. Then I motioned for a waiter to bring another place setting.

I introduced Max to Cathleen. "Cathleen this is Max Babcock my new household manager's son and Max this is Cathleen Morris, my ...."

Cathleen interrupted, "Old friend from college. Nice to meet you young man. I hope you know how to dance," she smiled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

We seated ourselves, Veronica, then me, Cathleen, Max and Carol. "I hope you don't mind that I brought Max," Veronica whispered with a concerned look on her face.

"Not at all, I'm glad you did. Didn't I suggest it this morning?" I replied smiling and kissing her cheek.

"Yes, you did, but I didn't know if you had a five-some in mind. Also, you seemed rather 'upset", concerned, or something last night," she replied.

"I told you I felt that I did a disservice to Lauren by concentrating on watching you. God that was erotic. Now that you're here, does that mean there'll more of the same later?" I asked smiling.

"I think that's the whole idea," smiled Veronica without a trace of concern this time.

Dinner was excellent, Max drank iced tea much to the chagrin of the waiter who thought his tip depended on selling one or two more bottles of Dom Perignon at $275 each. We were off to the side so we had relative privacy. The tablecloth covered table concealed a lot of touching to legs and other private parts. Carol and Veronica mentioned Dave's visit when they were all topless but didn't bring up the Dave Alyssa interaction.

As dinner drew to the dessert course the conversation became filled with a lot of sexual innuendo and Max, much to my surprise, held his own. Very mature young man, I though more than once. Very likable. From their interaction with him apparently Carol and Cathleen felt the same.

The band set up during our dessert and we managed, Max and I, to dance at least one dance with each woman. Carol broached the topic of "Let's go to your room. Give Max the room number, the valet stub, a ten dollar bill for a valet tip and he can find the car and bring in the bags for tomorrow morning."

On the ride up Veronica asked, "How was the casino. Did you get a lot of looks because of your dress Cathleen?"

"I hope they were looking beyond my legs but probably not. Scott did mention that he noticed a lot of lost bets from the players being distracted by me. It was a good choice Veronica. Will you be my 'fashion consultant'? You dress how I want to," smiled Cathleen.

"Of course. I'm more than happy too. Too bad we're not the same size or I'd share my clothes as well as my husband."

"Yeah, well, pussies are pretty much a universal size. I know we're going to have a long and loving relationship. Don't you agree Scott?" Cathleen asked.

"I do. Lover are you planning on fucking Max? I want to tell you again that it's absolutely okay with me, no concerns, no reservations. I look forward to watching him, in fact watching him fucking all three of you," I grinned.

"You aren't going to participate?" asked Carol as I opened the door.

"Of course I am. Why would you think otherwise?"

"Handsome, take off your clothes and let me sit in your lap until Max gets back."

"Oh my word, this is a gorgeous suite," Veronica enthused as she walked through the suite towards the window. I pushed the button to ignite the fire and dimmed the lights just as my love cried, "Wow, Carol. You have to come here."

Carol cried out as she joined her, "My God what a wonderful view of the river and the skyline." Carol glanced over her should to look at me, "Handsome, you're gonna have to make love to me doggy style in this window."

"Me too," Veronica gasped as she looked at the view.

Minutes later Veronica and I were sitting in one of the oversize chairs with my hand inside her blouse when Cathleen opened the door to let Max in. "Veronica and Carol tell me you're quite the stud. Are you up to proving that they're right? I haven't been fucked by a teenager in three years, interested in a go with another MILF?" grinned Cathleen as she caressed his erect cock through his pants.

"Yeesss...yees ma'am," he stuttered.

Carol cried out, "Everyone, I have an idea. To maximize the two cocks among the three of us and do something I've done at lifestyle parties. Go ahead and get undressed Max. Ladies we'll move this large upholstered bench from the foot of the bed to the window and sit on the edge of the bench, fully dressed. As we lean against the window with our legs spread wide, Max and Scott can warm us up orally or otherwise. When we're all soaking wet and ready to be fucked we'll kneel on the bench, side by side looking out the window. We're high enough no one can see much if anything. Each man will fuck one of us for no more than eight or nine strokes, then pull out and move to the next pussy. They 'll move back and forth up and down the line. The lady who comes first, immediately gets the second cock, however she wants to take them to take her to a second orgasm. Now if Scott or Max come before one of us does, he gets to eat the one he came in to an orgasm. You guys can play with our bodies as you fuck us, nothing is off limits. Well anal is, that can be done one on one later. Questions?"

"Are you going to stay dressed?" I asked. "I'd prefer you did at least for now. Veronica unbutton your blouse to your bra, please."

"Does the 'winner' have to take the second cock doggy or can we get on our backs on the bed?" asked my wife.

"Whatever you desire," smiled Carol.

"Max, drink some water, I have something in mind for later that another teen and I used to do," demurely smiled Cathleen under her eyebrows. Max now nude and not at all shy walked into the bathroom and drank two glasses of water, his semi-erect cock swinging from side to side as he walked back to the bed. "Umm, that's going to feel good," she grinned.

"It will, and it does," grinned Veronica and Carol simultaneously.

Cathleen sat on the left side of the bench, then Veronica, then Carol. The bench being the width of the king sized bed allowed some space between them to properly spread their legs. Before each sat they hiked their skirts to their waists.

"Age rules Scott. You pick the first," said Max.

I knelt in front of my wife and as I slowly ran my hands up the insides of her legs from her shoes to the bare thigh above her stocking tops I followed with light kisses. Max knelt in front of Cathleen and began the same way. "Just enough to get us wet not to make us come and both of you do each of us," sighed Carol as she lightly rubbed herself while watching the action to the right of her. I pulled off Veronica's g-string and with the flat of my tongue spread her labia and lightly fucked her with my rolled tongue as my hand drifted up to grasp her breast.

After a few minutes I pulled back and moved to Carol and I heard Cathleen sigh, "You do that well for a young man. I think this isn't the first time you've done that."

"What a nice idea," I smiled at Carol as I repeated what I had done to Veronica. After taking off Carol's g-string and spreading her legs she mewed as I tongue fucked her, I heard my wife enjoying Max.

"You've been practicing, haven't you? I can only imagine how much Cheryl and Beth love providing you practice time," moaned Veronica who was now pinching her nipples above the bra that she had pulled below them.

I moved on to Cathleen while seconds later Max moved to Carol. I lifted Cathleen's feet upward and motioned for her to pull them back high above her. She knew what I wanted without any verbal request. I licked from the clit down to her asshole. "Oh, my. I'll bet you'd like to get back in there," she softly said. "I wonder if Max would like to go in there too?"

I moved back to Veronica, then Carol, then Cathleen. As Max pulled back from Carol she announced, "On your knees ladies, let's fuck!" She had earlier placed two king sized pillows from the bed and another throw pillow from the sofa alongside the bench. In seconds the three ladies were kneeling on the pillows, leaning over the bench with skirt hems pulled up over their hips.

Since I had been kneeling in front, now behind Cathleen as she settled her head on the padded bench and stuck her ass up, I entered her and was surprised at how wet and slick she was. I stroked in and out four times in rapid succession and five times slowly as deep as I could go.

I watched Max enter Veronica who had her head on the bench too. Her face was turned toward me. She smiled as I winked at her. God, that was erotic watching him fuck her. He did six or seven shallow strokes and two deeper ones then pulled out and moved to Carol. I immediately moved to my wife. I slowly fucked her deeply as she wiggled her ass at me. "Are you alright?" she softly asked. With a nod and a smile I assured her I was more than fine. I reached forward, found her open blouse, pulled her bra down further and lightly pinched both nipples which brought a moan from her.

Max seemed to be going more deeply in Carol and her sighing indicated that she was enjoying him. She groaned as he left her for Cathleen. As I entered Carol I reached under her and pinched an exposed nipple. Her top was now fully open in front. I rubbed her clit as my eyes locked into hers through the reflection in the window. Her eyes gleamed as she begged, "Oh, more nipple please. More nipples."

"Sorry, got to go. I hate to fuck and run, but you set the rules," I gently laughed. Max had moved to Veronica from Cathleen. I was really enjoying myself in Cathleen who was really grasping my cock with her kegels. She was trying to bring me off but it was time to move on before she accomplished her task.

Veronica, whose top and bra were discarded after Max had pulled out of her, was pushing back and deeply sighing on my fifth time in her, Carol seemed about ready to come for Max, but he pulled out to move to Cathleen before she could climax. I'm sure Max wasn't yet tuned in enough to know how close Carol was and that one or two more hard thrusts would have driven her over the edge.

As Max left her the next time and I entered her Carol sighed, "Oh, God, you feel good darling. Please keep going." I shook my head and I moved back to Cathleen. All the women seemed on the edge and I wouldn't be surprised if Cathleen and Veronica came for Max and I right now if we extended our time by another few thrusts. Max moved to Veronica and I saw that she was tightly grasping the far side of the bench edge. She was close, but Max pulled out as she tried to follow his cock with her ass. We switched, he going to Cathleen and me to Veronica. As I entered Veronica slowly and deeply, Carol knew I was intentionally playing with her by not moving on to her. I smiled at a half grinning Carol as I thrust into Veronica for six more rapid strokes as deeply as I could. I had her clit lightly pinched between my thumb and forefinger when she began bucking, and panting, and softly came with an "Oh fuck, that feels good,"

I stayed in her as she began to come down. After she dropped flat like a rag doll I pulled out. A few seconds later Veronica raised up on her knees, stood, moved to the bed, turned and laid on her back putting her high heel clad feet at the edge of the bed with her legs wide apart. We knew she'd won and was ready for her reward. She extended her arms to Max who happily crawled between her thighs. As he entered her she pulled him to her mouth and they began to passionately kiss with tongues intertwined. When their kiss ended she motioned for me to sit by her head and against the padded headboard.

Max slowly stroked in and out and as she played with my cock. After a minute or two with her other hand drew him in for another kiss all the while stroking me with the other hand. When she released him from the kiss he stood and began to enter her as deeply as he could. "Oh, good Max, that's so good, deep, hard, play with my tits, keep fucking, keep fucking me, more deeper." Max looked at me and I told him, "Raise her leg."

Max raised her left leg and put it on his shoulder then her right and began to rapidly plunge deeply into my wife. "Oh God, that's better, keep fucking, put your finger on my asshole, please keep fucking."

Carol moved onto the bed and beside me. She rolled onto her back and with her hands behind her knees said, "Fuck me darling." Veronica released me and followed me with her eyes as I positioned myself to fuck my second wife.

Cathleen climbed onto the bed on the other side of Veronica. She rolled to her side and moved toward Veronica and began to deeply and lovingly kiss her.

As my wife was nearing her second orgasm and I was deeply inside Carol and kissing her with short kisses. She asked, "You're enjoying watching them aren't you?"

"More than I ever imagined," I grunted as I deeply fucked Carol with a growing urgency to match Max's increased rate. "I also love watching him with you too."