Any Chance We Could Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm, ohhh I'm almost there ... I'm so glad," she grinned.

"Come in my cunt, Max, come in me you young mother-fucking stud," cried Veronica aloud. "That's it, fucking fill me up." And he did.

I was pounding hard into Carol. Max's groaning and Veronica's orgasmic growling put me over the edge and I pumped a small load into my second wife-to-be.

I fell exhausted onto the bed between my wives. Max pulled out of Veronica and landed next to Cathleen. As we all cooled down Veronica wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me and saying, "That was nice, very nice. Can we keep him?"

"Sure, I'll need relief after the wedding," I laughed.

Cathleen began rubbing on Max's ass and back and asked, "Need to pee yet?"

"Yeah, I could," he replied.

"Come with me," she said as she stood and after pulling her dress over her head extended her hand to him. As she pulled him up she asked, "Ever hear about golden showers?"

"No, why," he replied with a querulous look on his face.

"You're going to learn. Come on all, let's play in this large whirlpool tub. Cathleen climbed in the dry tub. After slipping off her heels she knelt down in front of Max. "You're going to pee on me. I like it and I think you will too."

"What," he asked, "You like that. Warm piss on you?"

"And in my mouth if you taste good, yeah. Now don't get hard, you won't be able to go. Hold onto it to get started and then I'll hold it and move it around."

"You're going to leave your hose on?" he asked.

"Yeah, they'll wash, you can wash my body when you're done or if you want I can pee on you first."

Carol and Veronica looked at each other and smiled. They began to take their dresses and heels off. "Want to play darling?" Carol asked looking at me as she swung a leg over the side of the tub. Veronica joined her kneeling next to Cathleen. "Come on, handsome, get your feet wet so to speak."

My wives knelt in front of me and Carol grasped my soft cock and said, "You can do it. Veronica says you've talked about it."

My flow started as a little dribble then rapidly developed into a strong flow. Carol pointed my stream to her face and let her mouth fill up then squeezed the flow off by pinching the base of my cock. She tilted her head back a bit and swallowed. "Lover?" she asked looking at Veronica.

"Sure, let 'er rip," smiled Veronica as she opened her mouth. Carol relaxed her fingers and my stream started again and as soon as Veronica's mouth filled Carol stopped the flow. Veronica tilted her head back and swallowed. "I can almost taste the wine we had for dinner. Got enough for another mouthful or two?" Carol released her grip again aiming into Veronica's open mouth then into her own before shutting it off again. After Carol swallowed, she asked, "Any more?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. She filled Veronica's mouth then her own as both were swallowing Cathleen leaned over there was enough left to almost fill hers.

After she swallowed she looked at Max and asked, "Any questions. Ready to piss?"

"I guess, if you really want to." Straight away he began a strong flow which Cathleen directed to her neck and chest then opened her mouth to take a mouthful before squeezing him off. After swallowing she said, "Ladies, anyone want to share?"

Veronica stood up and moved behind Cathleen and leaned over her. "Give us a taste," said Carol as Cathleen aimed Max's cock at Veronica's mouth spraying a bit on her chin before she got a mouthful. Veronica swallowed as Carol took a mouthful, swallowed and said, "Tastes a bit different from Scott's. Sweeter somehow."

Max had enough left for another mouthful each for Carol and Veronica and two for Cathleen."

"God it's so exciting to have Max's come dripping out of my cunt and his pee in my mouth," announced Veronica.

"I can say the same about Scott's come and his pee," replied Carol.

Cathleen asked, "Shall we clean up the tub and our bodies? I have another question for you, Max."

"Do I have to let you want to pee on me?" he asked.

"Not unless you ask me to. I just wanted to know if you'd ever been in someone's asshole."

"With my finger, or my dick?"

"Either, have you done both?" asked Cathleen.

"No, my Mom had me put my finger in her ass and Beth has asked for the same thing. Probably up to the first knuckle, not very far," he replied.

"Would you like to fuck my ass with your cock? Scott did this afternoon and he seemed pleased," my ex-wife inquired.

At that comment Veronica looked up at me and a thought seemed to cross her mind as she smiled.

"Yeah, sure, now?" asked Max hopefully.

"As soon as we get cleaned up." Cathleen turned on the faucet and filled the tub with about six inches of fresh water after rinsing the bit of pee down the drain. Cathleen stood and thumbed her pantyhose down and both Carol and Veronica sat on the edge, unfastened and rolled their hose down. After removing garter belts they sat in the water and washed one another the women then beckoned us to the side and washed our cocks. After drying off Cathleen led us all back to the bed and said, "You're invited to watch. You've probably noticed I am not at all shy. What about you Max."

"Shy? Me? I just fucked Veronica with her husband right next to me."

As Cathleen was telling Max what to expect and Carol showing Max how to get her ass lubed up, I went in and started to fill the whirlpool bath. I added a good amount of bath oil into the water, mixed it around and then turned off the water. When I came back into the bedroom Max was fully plugged into Cathleen and both were broadly smiling. I stood there watching his cock slid slowly in and out of her. Cathleen's lovely breasts hung downward swaying gently in time with Max's thrusts. When he pulled out of her for a moment, her ass remained open about the diameter of a quarter. Cathleen breathed out hard as he entered her ass again. My wives were sitting side by side whispering on the far side of the bed.

After watching Max and Cathleen for four or five minutes, I took Veronica and Carol by the hand and we got in the tub. As they cuddled on either side of me, I quietly said looking at one and then the other, "Life is good and I love you both unconditionally and completely."

After being kissed by both and having a bare breast in each hand Veronica asked, "You're still okay with someone else fucking Carol and me? I got a bit vocal when Max was fucking me but it really felt good. And it was only sex."

"I know. It was hugely erotic to me. I imagine you feel the same when I fuck someone other than Carol or our daughters. With them it's love, with the others it's sex. I know that because of your love for me that Max could never be a love interest for either of you which is why I'll modify my original sharing condition of doing it only with married men and with their wife's knowledge and approval. I'm willing to approve and encourage you to have a young man like Max as a frequent lover. There is something erotic and exciting about my wives teaching an innocent and awkward young man how to be a wonderful and skilled lover."

Veronica turned my head towards hers, kissed me passionately. She then whispered, "Thank you my love."

Carol turned me to her and we kissed just as passionately. "Thank you husband for granting us this freedom." Looking at Veronica over my shoulder and then back to me she added, "For any young man we'll seek your approval beforehand." She then kissed me again as Veronica whispered between the kisses she was placing along my neck and around my ears that she loved us.

I hope you're continuing to enjoy this tale of a family and their lovers. I've a long way to go before I finish but the chapters may sometimes be published further apart because of my day job. I'd appreciate comments and if you have some ideas you'd like me to incorporate, please tell me and I'll consider them. I try to respond to all emails unless they're cranky. I'd like especially to hear from any female readers.