Any Chance We Could Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As long as you put clean sheets on the bed when you're done doing whatever horizontal activity you have in mind," replied Lauren, which made all of us laugh.

After eating, Lauren and Cheryl went into the den while I went to the living room couch to read an investment analysis report. Meanwhile Veronica helped Mary Claire clean up the kitchen. It took a long time what with all the touch-feely between those two. During this Veronica got a phone call. "Oh, Hi Janet ... really .... Finally made up their minds, huh. When'd I start that? ... April ... it'd gone off my radar. Sure, when? ... The nineteenth, great, I'll be on our honeymoon. Thanks, you too."

She walked over to the couch and sat next to me. "That was the office, an office building I worked on last spring and summer finally sold. Seven mil, and I get three percent. As if we really need two hundred K, but I'll cash the check, and buy you something special," smiled Veronica kissing me.

"Thanks sweetheart, you do good work. Congratulations, we'll properly celebrate Friday at dinner," I replied and kissed her.

The front door bell rang and Cheryl answered it. "Well hi, you two, what brings you along with him?" she asked closing the door behind them.

"My car wouldn't start, so I sweet talked Beth into bringing me. She didn't have any classes this afternoon. I hope you can give me a ride home after I'm done downstairs," Max replied to his mother.

Beth spotted us both on the couch, took off her jacket and walked toward us, "Scott, Veronica, I haven't had the pleasure for awhile. It's nice to see you again."

"Hi, Beth, it is a pleasure," I replied.

Beth was wearing an above the knee skirt, a fairly tight sweater, hose and low heeled slides. She sat on the couch next to Veronica and as she turned a bit sideways she purposefully raised her skirt a bit to reveal her stocking tops. Seeing us both looking, she said, "Still like my legs? Both of you?"

"Yes," we replied together.

"Max, after thoroughly fucking me last night, told me about your, his and your, weekend. You, him and three MILFs. From what Mom reports he apparently was quite good. Cathleen seems to be quite taken by him. She's already called him, and they're going to have dinner sometime in the next week or so. Too bad he's working now or we could have a foursome, huh?" she grinned.

"Well, we could just as well have a threesome," smiled Veronica.

"Do you want to go upstairs? We really can't do anything down here with the workmen around," I noted.

"Love too," she replied with a broad grin.

As we were standing up, Max walked into the kitchen from the hallway. "Keith didn't need me. He said he'd called this morning and left a voice message, but I haven't looked at my phone since before school. I guess we can go back home," explained Max. "Keith also asked me to remind you that the power'll be off for an hour or so around ten tomorrow morning while the electrician connects a new drop to a second meter and circuit breaker box."

Veronica took three steps toward him, stopped about a foot away and said, "Remember what you told me last evening? If I asked now would I get a different answer? Beth and Scott are about to go upstairs. Would you like to join us?"

"Yes. Of course," he brightly smiled.

"Good, but first you need to take off those boots," she said pointing at his construction boots. He nodded, quickly unlaced them and removed them.

Cheryl saw the four of us heading toward the stairs and said, "Play nice, and remember Max, you're mine tonight."

He'd apparently taken our admonition to heart. He didn't touch Veronica's swaying ass right in front of him on the way up. I similarly kept my hands off Beth.

Once we entered the bedroom and I closed the door. He held his arms out to Veronica and she promptly melted into him, her mouth open and her hands going for his tight ass. I turned on the camera and sat next to Beth on the edge of the bed. "Now what was it you had in mind?" I chuckled.

"Well, for starters kneel in front of me, spread my long supple legs, run your sensuous fingers up them from my ankles to my thighs and then use your own judgment about what to do next," she smiled.

As I started my hands at her nylon clad ankles, I kissed the inside of each knee pushing them apart. I stayed kneeling. As my hands caught up with my mouth at her knees I lifted each leg onto my shoulders kissing my way up to her stocking tops.Garter hose again,I thought, my cock twitching.She is a very sexy young lady.As I began to kiss and lick the bare thighs I heard sighs and occasional moans from the other side of the bed. Remembering what Dave had said, I blocked raising my head out of curiosity and continued to please my current partner.

"Let me take some clothes off, if that's alright Scott?" gasped Beth.

I stood, unbuckled my pants and unbuttoned my shirt as Beth unzipped, putting her heels on the edge of the bed before removing her skirt. She sat up and I helped her pull up her sweater. She took off her bra freeing her wonderfully pert tits. Looking at her I toed off my shoes and removed my socks as Beth lay back down on the bed. I looked across the bed to see a shirtless Max caressing my wife's bare ass. Her skirt was gone somewhere. I grinned as they continued to deeply kiss. As I refocused on Beth Max moved his hips slightly away from Veronica to allow her to unbuckle his jeans.

Beth rolled to her stomach, slid to the edge of the bed put her feet on the floor and said, "Love my ass a bit, please," spreading her legs quite a bit. I knelt and gently pulled her hips toward my extended tongue. After pulling her g-string aside I laved her slit and her asshole before gently probing it with the tip of my tongue. "Oh, my, I'm a bit tender there. Please concentrate on my pussy. Better yet, get up here with me. She stood and pushed down her g-string, wrapped her cool hand around my cock and melted into me for a kiss. Our tongues entangled for a while, then she softly said into my mouth, "Let's fuck." She was moving quicker than I'd desired because I wanted to savor her, but I wasn't about to complain.

We lay on the bed side by side with Beth in my arms. She began squeezing my ass and then took my cock in her hand again. "I like this. I've missed it. Suck my nipples a bit then let me get on top." Her breath was intoxicating, scented with her arousal and spiced with her lipstick taste.

"You know you can always come visit," I said as I moved my torso away from her a bit to take her nipples into my mouth. She must have oiled them, they tasted like cinnamon. "I like the flavor," I smiled moving from one nipple to the other.

"Good, it's some flavored massage oil I bought. Mom likes it too. I was hoping I'd get lucky and catch you in the mood," she said as she pulled my head back to a nipple. "Comes in spearmint, wintergreen and bubble gum too. "

"We'll have to eventually try them all, but I can't imagine anyone older than sixteen buying bubble gum flavor," I said with my voice slightly muffled by her breast.

"I agree. The website said it was their most popular flavor. You only have to be thirteen to sign on, soo ...." She left the rest of the comment unspoken and she began to push my shoulder to get me to lie on my back.

As I flattened onto my back she swiftly straddled my thighs and began moving the head of my cock back and forth in her slit. Her very wet vagina was easily entered. She bounced three or four times before her ass was resting on my thighs, and with great energy began moving her hips in a circular motion. I'd been focused on my partner and didn't realize that Veronica and Max were on the bed until Veronica started kissing me while I was touching Beth's clit with one hand and squeezing a breast with the other.

Veronica was perpendicular to me with her ass in the air getting fucked doggy. As we kissed I moved the hand on Beth's clit to my wife's and her kisses intensified. I could feel Max stroking in and out of her as her lips moved back and forth on my mouth. As Veronica moved back on Max's cock their rhythm became more pronounced and she was pushing her clit against my hand. I heard an "Oh, fuck," breathed into my mouth as she came with a strong orgasm. I then heard Max's "Aaah" just before he began filling her cunt. Those sounds were enough to tip me into filling Beth who after a minute of moving back and forth on my rod came herself.

For the next few minutes Veronica and I continued kissing. After Max slid out, Veronica lay down and Beth collapsed on my chest. "God damn, that was erotic as hell," said Beth panting as she continued to regain her breath. "You're still hard, or you're hard again, stay in me will you?" asked Beth into my mouth while wiggling her hips. After a few more minutes Beth straightened her back and said, "Max, let me taste Veronica on you."

"And I want to taste Beth on you handsome," said Veronica. As we shifted around, both of us assumed a sixty nine position, Beth on Max and Veronica on me. After both Max and I enjoyed pussy and the women our cocks we were both hard again.

"Can we do a DP?" asked Beth. "It's usually two pussies and one cock at home."

"I guess you'll get to be the fuckee sis. Veronica says her ass is off limits for now," replied Max.

"Well it'll be a tough job but I guess someone has to do it," nodded Beth after pulling her mouth off Max's cock. As we were untangling Cheryl walked in the door informing Veronica that she needed to return a call to a Charles Dupree as soon as possible.

After giving my cock a few tongue lashes, Veronica moved to the side of the bed, picked up my cell phone from the nightstand, took several steps away from the bed cupping her pussy with her free hand and called him while still watching the activities on the bed.

"You've done this before?" I asked anyone listening and was greeted by silence from both Max and his sister. "Well, let's give it a try," I smiled.

I lay back and extended my arms to Beth and said, "Straddle me and when I'm in you bend forward. Max move up between my legs so you can fuck her ass. Cheryl will you get the KY out of the drawer and help them out?" I asked. "And Max, go slowly. Remember there are two of us and it'll take her longer to adjust. Let Beth set the pace." I was no expert but I wasn't exactly a neophyte either.

Beth straddled me and eased my cock into her and her chest descended to rest on my chest. She raised her hips and held still.

Meanwhile Cheryl got the KY as Veronica continued her conversation with Dupree. She put a glob in her hand and wrapped it around Max's cock. When she was done he was fully erect. Then she began putting her finger into Beth's asshole and as she began to relax and open up a bit squeezed more into her anal cavity. "Who'd ever thought that I'd be getting my daughter's ass ready for my son to fuck?" she asked no one in particular.

"Try now Max," said Beth as she exhaled and relaxed on my chest. Max prodded her asshole gently and after a few seconds Beth had relaxed enough for him to gently enter her with just his tip. He held steady until she pushed back signaling him to enter her further.

I encouraged him to take short slow strokes with each one going in a little deeper. As he gently stroked in and out I could feel him pass over my cock in Beth's vagina.This is more of a rush than feeling an unmoving anal plugI thought.

"Beth began grunting as she began moving a bit. Eventually Max and I achieved a rhythm with Beth helping with her own little movements. Beth began gasping. "Ohh, God, I feel so fucking full." After a few minutes of slow gentle stroking she cried, "Harder Max, harder, come in my ass. Are you close Scott, come in my pussy again."

I happened to glance over to my left. Veronica was still cupping her pussy and Cheryl had pulled her skirt aside with at least two fingers in her own pussy.

"Oh fuck, Ooooh, Fuck, Ohh ooohhh gawd, soo good," chanted Beth as we all came within seconds of each other. She relaxed hard on my chest perspiration dripping from her brow and upper lip. As her breathing returned to normal Max softened and popped out. I was still hard, the Cialis I guessed, but I also recognized that I wasn't as hard as I had been a few minutes earlier.

"Max, go wash your cock, then can you do me again. Do you have anything left?" I heard Veronica ask.

"Probably in an hour or so, sure," Max replied.

"Lover, I'm still kinda hard, wanna try me?" I asked.

Beth sat straight up and lifted herself off me saying, "That was incredible. My ass's a bit tender from Max being in it three days straight, but I'm sure I'll survive. We'll do it again won't we?" she asked as she kissed me and rolled on her side.

Veronica was still cupping her pussy as she climbed on the bed on the other side of me. "Jesus, that young fucker really filled me up. You're on top, if you don't mind," she smiled kissing me.

She lay down, spread her legs and extended her arms. "In me, handsome."

As I moved to enter her I saw a steady stream of come leaking down to her asshole, she was full. She was also quite slick and felt delightful as I began to steadily stroke into her. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me to her mouth while I felt her legs wrap around my back and her high heels lightly dig into my ass. Just that feeling brought me back to 'full strength' and we began to forcefully enjoy each other.

"I love you handsome," Veronica cooed as I slowly moved my cock back and forth in her.

"I love you too my slut wife and lover," I replied kissing her.

"I love feeling you in me after another man's filled me. Just think your cock is being lubricated by the come of another man," She smiled. She must have felt my response as she smiled, "Hmmm, you do like me fucking another man."

When I nodded, she quietly asked as I continued to thrust in and out, "When you called me your slut wife, did you mean I'm hot, or you like the idea of your wife being a slut or a Hot Wife? Do you know what I mean?"

I did know what she meant. Looking into her glowing eyes I knew in my heart and what I desired for her. My hips moved more quickly and my cock seemed to harden more as I kissed her passionately and with love.

When the kiss ended she cooed, "Ohhh, you do know the difference! What do you want me to be!"

"A slut for now, a Hot Wife perhaps after we're married," I smiled.

"I can live with that, and you're my slut husband, Okay?" she smiled back at me looking deeply into my eyes.

As I nodded my head I noticed tears of happiness welling up in her eyes. I kissed her again knowing that though it only took mere seconds, this was one of those major defining moments of our relationship.

In the meantime Beth and Max crossed paths at the bathroom door. They tenderly embraced and kissed just inside the door. Looking over my shoulder, with tears still in her eyes Veronica whispered, "Quite touching to see siblings kiss and touch each other. But then again they'd just fucked and are still feeling amorous."

Veronica enjoyed three orgasms to my one and as we continued to coo and kiss. This had been a special moment for us and we didn't want to let go of each other. Yet physics and biology still ruled. Within a minute her seemingly over-full vagina 'ejected' me. I rolled off her but continued to embrace her. Max and Cheryl, unaware of what our two hearts had shared, were standing next to the bed, she was stroking his semi-erect cock and eventually she turned loose and said, "We'll try again after dinner, okay?"

"Handsome, after you've taken my anal virginity, I want to try that DP thing you guys did with Beth," softly Veronica said.

"As would I," I replied kissing her.

"Having that full feeling and being embraced by two men at the same time is a fantastic feeling," Beth boasted. "I'm sore but I loved every second of it."

Beth and Max were getting dressed while Cheryl was in the bathroom using a cloth to dry her pussy a bit. "What did Dupree want," I asked caressing her still naked breasts.

"The rings will be ready Thursday. I'll pick them up so they don't get delivered when Carol's here," she whispered softly in my ear so it wouldn't be on the recording. "That's all, they're done a week early. He must like our business."

"No kidding, almost a quarter mil in the last month," I laughed.

We got up and showered together and enjoyed having hot water in abundance since Keith finished installing the four new eighty-gallon water heaters that morning. As we finished but before stepping out Veronica put her arms around my neck and kissed me, "Thank you for allowing me to have other men. To be a slut. Does this apply to Carol as well."

"Yes, it does. I think we've both wanted to tell her for a few days that she could still enjoy her friends within the same rules you and I have for each other. I'll let you take the lead for how and when we'll tell her the good news," I grinned.

She again cooed, "I love you handsome with every fiber of my being, with every breath I take and more than my own life." She then kissed me.

At Veronica's suggestion and with her help in showing me how to put them on I was wearing pantyhose under my khakis and by the time we got downstairs, Max and Beth were waiting to say goodbye. After Beth kissed us both and Max very enthusiastically kissed Veronica they left with the admonition from Cheryl, "Take a nap, Max."

I stepped into the den/office to find a flushed Lauren sitting at the desk the laptop open in front of her. "Porn?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied waving her hand in front of her face. "I'm watching a replay of you guys just this afternoon."

"Do we need to have 'fuck breaks' for everyone in this house," I asked laughing.

"Yeah, that'd be great. Can I start mine now?" Lauren laughed.

"I'd love to enjoy you sweetheart, but I'm tuckered now. Ask Mary Claire, or Carol, or my daughters, or Cheryl. Feel free with anyone anytime you wish, you're not on a clock," I smiled as I went behind the desk and cupped her 'girls' from behind her chair.

"Ohh, great, that's helping how?" she tilted her head back against my flaccid cock and put her hands over mine. "You've got a very nice touch, handsome. Oh, I guess I'd better not call you that, Veronica might not like it." She quickly replied.

"Might not like what?" asked Veronica as she walked into the room.

"I just called him 'handsome' as I complimented him on his hands on my boobs. After I said it I mentioned that you might not like me to call him that," sparkled Lauren.

"Well, he is, so feel free to call him whatever you wish. It doesn't change the fact that he's going to be my husband," lightly laughed Veronica. "Did you see us on the cam?"

"Ahh, ... yes. Was that okay?" blushed Lauren.

"Of course its okay, if it weren't Scott wouldn't have turned it on. Remember, you're family now. We're not ashamed of anything we do in this house nor should you be ashamed either," smiled Veronica.

"I know, I know, I'll get used to it," replied Lauren.

"I know just like his hands on your tits, or his cock in your pussy, or my lips on yours, or my tongue in your pussy. Enjoy our life with us," said Veronica stepping over to Lauren and kissing her. "Just remember you too will be taped in our room for the present and future enjoyment of other family members."

"I know that," Lauren acknowledged. The she asked, "Will the cameras be left for the girls with new ones for your new suite?"

"That's the plan," grinned Veronica.

"Oh my, I've got to go," suddenly said Lauren lifting her hands off mine. "Katrina and Ashley have invited me back to sleep with them after the game, so I'll see you then. Can I use your bedroom to change?" she asked grabbing her equipment bag from behind the desk.

"Yes, of course," replied Veronica.