Any Chance We Could Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's look at something," I said as I backed the recording up. "There, this part." It showed Veronica and Max climbing on the bed, his hands on her breasts and hers holding onto his cock, as if either would try to escape from the other. Beth was straddling me and beginning to impale herself. Veronica knelt and bent over presenting her ass to Max and she said, "Doggy, Max"

He approached her exposed pussy, moved his cockhead in her slit, then slowly entered her. As he was doing that she lifted her head a bit, stretching a bit pulling Max along with her and began to kiss me. As Max was fucking her, her body was moving back and forth. "Why did you kiss me as he fucked you?" I asked with my hand under her skirt.

"I wondered if you'd like to feel him fucking me and I thought a kiss might be the way to have you do that. Did you mind?" she smiled.

"God no. It was erotic as hell. Let's keep it in mind for another time, can we?" I asked touching her damp g-string as I scanned the recording forward to our special moment, and said, "I loved this part."

"Me too," she whispered as she kissed me lightly.

"I loved the whole thing, including the DP."

"Glad you liked it. After our honeymoon, we're going to DP me. Then you'll really feel someone fucking me. I guess we're really getting comfortable with the thought of multiple partners outside of our family," she said kissing me.

"You know, perhaps you could blow me while someone fucks you. I'd be able to feel and see someone pounding into you."

"Ohh, now that's a thought," Veronica smiled.

"I suspect who you'd like be that other guy."

"I don't know whether to be happy or scared that you're getting to know me too well," she teased me.

"Hi, honey, I'm home." Carol greeted from the foyer.

##

Over nine hundred miles northwest of St. Louis it was a cold night on the northern prairies, not as cold as the sub zero temperatures that would be common in two months, but nonetheless, with a current air temperature of 24 F the warm water of their hot tub felt good. All three children were warmly tucked into bed and sound asleep inside their warm house. As they nestled nude against each other and watched the northern lights dance to the north, Jack's wife asked, "Are you all packed."

"Almost. I've two shirts still in the dryer," he replied.

"Mom'll pick you up at your office around eleven fifteen," she reminded him.

"I hope the interview goes well," he said. "I've enjoyed working and living here, but I also want to get back home."

"You'll do well," his wife said with confidence. "I remember the summer we fell in love. It was a special summer that changed all our lives," she said with a broad smile on her face. As she reached underwater to hold his cock she touched the hand of the woman on his other side who had beaten her to it.

"I still remember how I felt walking up the steps of your home." Jack said, starting to recall that first day.

##

That Thursday morning before the 2001 Memorial Day weekend I'd apprehensively stood on the front porch, knocking on the door. A last minute internship opportunity had given me an opportunity to spend the summer with my parents. Instead, when I'd told them about the internship, they'd informed me they were going to be in England until September and our house would be undergoing major renovations. Though I'd stayed in my old room last night, I awoke that morning at six AM as the crews started to arrive. By eight they had the power turned off. Rather than leaving me to find my own accommodations my mother had arranged for me to stay with Virginia Adams who'd been her best friend for about nineteen years. My mother'd explained that Ed, Virginia's husband, traveled extensively and that Virginia would be pleased to have a man around for the summer.

Part of my apprehension was that though the Adams' home and my family's home, which were around the corner from each other and connected along a 30 ft stretch along a back corner, I hadn't seen Mrs. Adams in four, maybe even five, years. I was not only a little anxious about staying with a woman I hadn't seen in years but her two daughters as well. Janet, Elise and I'd played together as children, but when I entered high school, with Janet a year behind me and Elise two grades behind her sister, we rarely hung out together. While we saw each other around our homes and family social events, those moments occurred only every few months. I saw Janet frequently in the school's hallways, but we both moved around in different social circles. I knew the two girls as friends, but that was then, and I hadn't seen either of them since I went away to college.

The door was answered by Mrs. Adams, an absolutely stunning redhead. I didn't recall her being so beautiful but then again, college and maturity have a way of opening one's eyes. Her gauzy print blouse revealed evidence of lacy dark colored bra, a short skirt with bare legs and high heeled sandals accentuated her beauty.

"Hi, Jack, come in. I guess it's been a couple of years since we've seen you. How's grad school?"

I replied that I'd finished my BA at Mizzou a couple of years ago and would finish my Master's in Public Affairs and Urban and Regional Planning at Princeton in the fall. I'd addressed her as Mrs. Adams.

"Call me Virginia, please. Your mother's been proudly telling me about your accomplishments at Princeton." Her eyes swept my body as a smile crossed her face. "You're not a kid anymore." After I'd stepped in she led me through the house and out the kitchen patio door to their pool deck.

"Janet and Elise are just getting up and they'll join us for breakfast."

Virginia was in her early forties and was financially well off in her own right. Both daughters, eighteen months apart, had been born when she was in her very early twenties. Having money allowed her the time to keep fit, as well as to be well known for her work with various local and national charities. Before college I'd played tennis with her on both my parent's court and at the golf club. I'd found her to be very competitive. Walking behind her I remembered watching her move in a short tennis skirt. Back then her long legs and nicely proportioned breasts under a tight top made for a very distracting game.They still looked good,I remembered thinking.

I recalled thanking her for letting me stay there for the summer. Since my parents were going to be in London on business for most of the summer and then traveling Europe for a month after they'd decided to have the old boiler ripped out and a new energy efficient system installed along with central air conditioning. The kitchen's been redesigned as well. I didn't know about these plans seven weeks ago when I took the internship with the County Executive's office. Our court will still be usable, but not our pool. They've shut the electricity off and are going to replace most of the wiring. I'd told her that I could clean her pool to offset the 'rent' and make a contribution to meals.

"When Carla called and explained what was happening I was more than happy to say yes. Your parents have offered me some money to cover the extra food. Still, I appreciate the offer to keep the pool clean," Virginia said. "No doubt you'll be better than the surfer dude creep who has been doing both our pools. Maybe you'll throw in a few tennis games with me as well? Ed left May sixth for Barcelona and Madrid and I don't expect him to return until late November at the earliest. He said he'll be gone for seven weeks but somehow they end up being two to three times what he tells me. You'll get plenty to eat here and don't worry about covering any costs," Virginia had assured me.

I remember I'd always enjoyed our tennis games and told her that I'd look forward to getting another good match or two. I then told her that after breakfast I'd bring stuff in from my car, bring over whatever other clothes I needed and anything else I might need from the house. I'd then asked her "Where do you want to put me?"

"There's a guest bedroom down the hall in our wing that has its own bath. None of the other three guest bedrooms have private baths."

I'd asked her if she wanted me to leave my car at home, or park in her driveway.

"There's plenty of room in the garage since Ed started to garage his two classic cars at a show place. So keep it here. It could be to be damaged by the workmen at your house. Oh, before I forget, the security code to the garage system is after your high school team except the 'o' is a zero, 'e' is a three and 's' is five."

I remember replying that that was a neat, simple and easy way to remember an alpha numeric sequence.

Janet and Elise walked into the room while Virginia and I talked about my internship that was to start the following week. Janet had turned twenty-two earlier in the year and the equally statuesque Elise was twenty, soon to be twenty-one. Except for the hair color, Janet was blonde and Elise was an auburn brunette they strongly resembled Virginia. Same body type, tall, slim, medium breasted, shapely hips and legs.This could be one of the best summers of my life, surrounded by these three beautiful women,I couldn't have helped thinking.

My older sister, Claire, was no slouch in the looks department. But I hadn't looked at her with the same thoughts as I looked at these two young women, she was, after all, my sister and we hadn't seen each other since last June. Although during that encounter we were both nude for the better part of three day. She'd long, light brown hair, the same color as mine. Since finishing the law program at SLU she'd joined a single lawyer firm in San Francisco specializing in banking and trusts work. The latest word I'd received was in an email that the firm's clientele' had continued to grow and that with much more growth they'd have to hire another lawyer, possibly as early as this Fall. She'd been keeping in fine shape by exercising and playing tennis. In my private photo collection, she was the sexiest, most desirable woman I knew.

Janet, wearing loose shorts, an oversize tank top and thong sandals caught my attention. Elise was similarly dressed except her tank top hugged her more tightly which along with her beaming face immediately caught my attention.

"Jack, you haven't changed much. Still play a lot of tennis? Why are you home this summer? "

I repeated what I'd told Virginia while continually looking more at Elise than her older sister. I'd known her as a pretty little girl, then as a cute teen, but in the four plus years since I'd seen her Elise had become a beautiful young woman, a very beautiful mature young woman.

I asked Janet what she'd been up to, being conscious not to forget her and stare only at Elise. I asked her if she'd graduated yet.

'Yes, I'm looking for a job in fashion retailing and design and will probably be traveling to job interviews all summer," she said with a smile.

Elise? I'd asked.

"I'm still working away at a dual liberal arts degree in math and engineering at Drury. I've a year to go. Like last year I'll be here much of the summer working part-time for a general contractor to review specs and blue prints to make sure that measurements and stress calculations are correct. I'll be gone for two weeks with my summer training with the Missouri Air National Guard," she said looking into my eyes and smiling.

Their cook, Cindy, of obvious Latino descent, served an excellent breakfast and while we ate Janet asked me what he I'd been studying.

I explained that photojournalism was my undergraduate degree. I'm completing a Masters in Public Affairs this fall. I'm hoping to try to combine the two ... use the Masters to earn money and the PJ degree to have some fun. I've an internship this summer with the County Executive.

"Are you a good photographer?" Janet had asked.

Yes, I consider myself above average, I'd smiled

"Could you take pictures of me modeling some of my designs so I could put together a portfolio for my rounds this summer?" Janet asked with a broad smile. "It'll be a lot easier than making appointments with a photographer in Clayton and carting my dresses with me. I'll rent any backdrops and lights you think are necessary."

I told her of course I would and some of my equipment was still in the car. I needed to get it inside, along with my computer and printers. After I did that I'd be happy to take some. Don't worry about any lights, I'll get mine from home if we need them.

"I'm going out for awhile and won't be back 'til after lunch," said Virginia. "Janet, show Jack the guest bedroom in our hallway, the one across from yours. Jack, we dress for dinner, even though it's summer. If you have a jacket or two and some nice slacks you might want to retrieve them from your house before the whole place gets full of dust. Open collars are OK. Cindy will do your laundry and take care of dry cleaning."

I noticed that both girls had bras on under their tops and wondered how they'd look without them, or all three of them for that matter. I'd gotten hard just thinking about Virginia and from looking at both of the girls across the glass topped table from me.

Shortly after breakfast and after both girls had gone inside I'd gotten a pair of old Mizzou trunks from my car, changed and was and scrubbing a stubborn algae stain near the ladder when I'd sensed someone nearby. I'd turned and looked up at pale legs that ended at a modest bikini bottom, a flat stomach with a navel piercing, nice breasts, a B cup I imagined, red lipstick matching her toenail polish, shades and long auburn hair.

Elise, I'd said.

"Did you like the journey?" she asked.

I'd asked, the drive home from school?

"No, the long, slow one you took to get to my face," she said.

I responded somewhat sheepishly yes, very much. Sorry to have been so obvious. I thoughtI'm not sorry, but she doesn't need to know that.

"For what, you could have at least stopped a few places in between," Elise had grinned.

You know you've grown up to be a beautiful young woman. I think it's been at least four years, maybe five, since I last saw you. How tall are you? I'd inquired.

"In these heels, six one," Elise smiled. "And you?"

I replied, "In these bare feet about six three. I then asked if she was coming out to catch some bennies."

"Yes, Janet'll be out shortly. I'll just sit over here and watch you work for awhile."

I'd asked how interesting could that be, ready to resume my scrubbing. There were several spots where the regular pool cleaner hadn't given the stains the necessary attention. My father and mother instilled in me the importance of taking pride in every task and in the value of serving the community. Even though my parents had inherited wealth, manual work was not beneath them and they often were doing manual work around the house or helping a low income senior citizen repair and spruce up their home.

"Then I'll just watch you and not the scrub brush," replied Elise.

That comment caused a bit of a twitch in my cock. Not enough to tent the trunks I was wearing, but a signal that she might be interested in me.

Janet joined her sister about twenty minutes later, similarly dressed in high heeled sandals and a bright pink two piece suit that was a little more conservative than her younger sister's bikini. A large sunhat covered her hair and shaded her face.

"Janet, sit over here. We'll watch Jack together," Elise urged her sister.

What the hell did that mean?I'd wondered.

I laughed and said, ladies, I hope you can hold the excitement level down. I didn't realize that pool cleaning was a spectator event.

Leaning over to Janet, Elise whispered, "God, what a bod he's got. Great tan, even better ass and good looking. Let's try to fuck him."

Janet tried to look shocked. "Elise!"

"Well, neither of us is involved. He'll be living in our house all summer. We've known him since forever. He's good looking and look at the size of his feet," softy but excitedly said Elise.

"Feet?" Janet said.

"You know what they say about feet and cocks," Elise said.

"What would Mother say?" admonished Janet.

"Given what's been going on between her and Dad, probably 'I want to share'," Elise declared.

"Elise!"

"You know Dad's rarely home and Mom's been going without while he's been playing around on her. I've been telling Mom she needs to get over her self-denial of what's happening and move on," explained Elise in her soft voice.

"You haven't," gasped Janet. "Do you really think Mom would do that to Dad?"

"And why not?"

I overheard Elise ask with firmness in her voice. "A guy who fucks every skirt he can is called a stud but a girl who fucks a few guys is called a slut? Don't you think that's hypocritical? Why is the woman not viewed as being a studette or him a slut too? Mom could have and should have kicked him out years ago. Jack could just be what the doctor ordered. Besides that, when was the last time we were around anyone who was taller than we are in our highest heels."

Their voices became quiet again and all I heard earlier were the raised voice 'Elise' exclamations from the other side of the pool. The sun was beginning its climb, it was getting warmer, and they both stretched out on the chaise lounges. They put suntan lotion on each other. I'd thought about asking if they needed help, but thought better of it for the moment.

After about thirty minutes they sat up, repeated the process on each other's backs and legs and lay back down on their stomachs and unfastened their tops. The unfastening of the tops was promising. They both had lovely backs and asses. I noticed that neither had tan lines on their shoulders and back, and wondered if the lack of tan lines applied to their chests. In glancing at their asses I wasn't able to determine if they had tan lines or not on their hips.

After another thirtyminutes, Janet sat up. Her back to me as she refastened her top and stood. "I've had enough for this morning. I'm going in."

Janet put on her heels and walked toward the door. The heels gave a nice swing to her ass which I couldn't help but watch.

Elise had her face turned toward me and saw me watching her sister. She twisted onto her side and rested her head on her hand asking, "Like that?"

I turned my head at the remark, looked at her bare tan-line free breasts. Smiling I confessed, that she was right. I should have paused a bit on that journey. You have luscious breasts. Looking back at Janet nearing the patio entrance I continued, and yes, she has a nice ass. They seem to run in this family.

She turned and sat up, still facing me. "That she does," she grinned. She put on her heels, stood and walked toward the man who was her crush all through her teens.

"I'll give you something else to watch," she said. As she moved toward me her breasts jiggled with each step. "Nice aren't they?"

What was she trying to do, have Virginia run me off on the first day?I'd thought. I became fully erect and slid into the pool to conceal it. Elise walked over to the edge, knelt and bent over. Her breasts were firm and the nipples were about a foot from my face.

"I'll bet you're hard. Or you better be. I'm going in. Watch my ass if you want. I'm every bit as appealing as Janet and Mom," said Elise standing back up.

I told her that I'll watch every step.

"Janet's right it's getting warm and I need to shower off this lotion. Want a beer and something to eat when I come back out?" Elise asked.

I said sure.How about a beer and you to eat,I'd thought.

"OK, maybe later."

I guess I said that didn't I? I'd asked with a puzzled look on my face.

"I was hoping you'd be interested." She started to walk away, paused and then turned, "By the way, when I was fourteen I thought you were a hunk." She winked then added, "I still do."