Any Chance We Could Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you mind?" she asked me. "He does seem to be a great guy, doesn't he?"

"No. Do I mind you fucking Max, or wanting to fuck Emerson?" I laughed. "So why not Keith, especially if I'm screwing his wife."

"Oooh, I think I'd like to have him too," interjected Cheryl. "I suspect he has great staying power and skill. I'll bet Beth wouldn't mind either, the only two men she's had inside her are you and her brother. Well, and her old boyfriend ... kinda."

"He's going to be here tomorrow morning. I'm sure Joy'll be occupied by Veronica and me, so see if you can have any luck with him," I encouraged.

"Wear something in the morning that your tits will fall out of and I'm sure he'll follow your lead. He's nicely hung and a thoughtful lover," grinned Carol. "Oh, he also really loves cowgirl."

"Hmm, why don't you bring Max with you in the morning and I'll walk him across the street and see if he'd like to loosen me up for my evening with my Dad and Step-mom," laughed Lauren.

"You don't have to leave the house, use our bed," giggled Katrina. "Just change the sheets when you're done."

My hand was back on Ashley's firm bare breast and her rock hard nipple. When we had had our fill of cheese and crackers she asked me, "Can I shower with you?"

"Sure, now? What time's it gotten to be?" I asked.

As she broke her kiss with Mary Claire Veronica glanced at her iPhone and said, "Almost five."

Ashley and I stood, and taking her hand to lead her upstairs I heard Veronica say, "Don't take too long, even though we now have lots of hot water, there are six of us to shower as well before it gets much later."

Ashley dropped my hand at the landing and turned for her bedroom. "Get undressed, I'm gonna get my plug and you can fuck me in the shower. If you'd like to," she coyly smiled under her eyebrows.

"Let me think about that. I'll let you know in the shower," I grinned.

I'd just finished hanging up my trousers when my nude daughter walked in, kissed me, wrapped her hand around my cock and led me into my bathroom. While the water ran we embraced. My hand crept across her ass where I felt the bottom of the butt plug.

We got in, closed the door and as I was deeply kissing her began to caress her clit. Ten or so seconds later I entered her with one then two fingers. After she came she jacked me a bit then knelt, took me into her mouth and after three or four minutes I filled her mouth. We kissed again then after breaking the kiss she turned, bent over putting her hands against the wall, saying "Now my ass, Dad. Please, I want to give it to you."

I gently extracted the plug turning it and gently re-inserting and pulling it out several times. I noticed she was well lubed. Then I pulled it all the way out. I knelt behind her and rimmed her asshole which was open about the size of a quarter. As I inserted my tongue she moaned, "God, that's nice. Now fingers, please, all the way in." I put some shampoo on my fingers and gently worked two all the way in and began gently pumping them in and out. She came in a few minutes. "It's going to be exciting when you can stick that cock of yours all the way in."

"Yes, I'm think I'm looking forward to it as much as you are," I smiled as I shampooed her hair and we washed each other's body. As we exited the master shower I heard the one in Ashley and Katrina's bathroom go on.

"I'll bet that's Carol and Katrina. I think she loves Katrina as much as you and my Mom," smiled Ashley.

"You don't seem to mind them being very close?" I said more of a question than statement.

She shook her head no, "It's funny I guess. I love Katrina with every fiber of my being but I don't mind at all that she and Carol have a special connection. I want my love to be fulfilled, happy and adored." Placing my hand over her heart she continued, "I know deep in here that we love each other very much. My heart beats for her. Any connection she has with Carol or anyone else in our family with will not harm our relationship and love no more than will my love for you Scott. Your daughter knows just how much I love you and that I love you not as my step-father but as a lover and a man I would marry in a heartbeat if Mom were not in your life."

Tears appeared in her eyes as my nude Ashley continued in a quivering voice with her eyes locked with mine, "Scott, you will always be more than a lover. You are the man of my life. I love you so much that ... that I want our love to be permanently memorialized and for me to be forever bonded to you by you fathering my child when the time comes."

I was stunned. Yes I always wanted to have more than one child, four, five or even six but Cathleen would have none of it. She never wanted to have even one child and when she had an uncomfortable birth with Katrina, she was firm that her limit had been reached. Looking into her eyes, seeing and hearing her love, I couldn't say no but I couldn't say yes either. All I could say in looking into her wetted eyes was, to hug her as I said while trying to hold back my own emotions, "I love you too Ashley. I'd be honored but we'll cross that bridge when the time comes. It'll have to be a decision that includes Katrina, Veronica and Carol."

"I know," she sniffled. "I want you to know how much I want this. Please think about it."

"I will."

As we broke our hug, Veronica and Lauren appeared nude in the doorway. Veronica looked first to her daughter who grinned with still wetted cheeks and then to me. She went to say something but then stopped. Looking at her daughter there seemed to be an unspoken communication between them which ended when Lauren kissed me lightly on the lips before entering the shower.

Veronica held my face, kissed me and then said, "I love you." Then she moved to follow Lauren into the shower. "Where's Mary Claire and Cheryl?" I asked as the door was closing.

"On your bed waiting for Katrina and Carol to finish," was Lauren's answer.

##

While Evie hoped that a quiet dinner would build on their lengthy conversations and intimacy from last night, the evening had been more powerful than either she or Alyssa planned or imagined. Alyssa found Evie's intense looks to be both penetrating and enchanting. In turn, Evie found Alyssa's face to be quite captivating, particularly her eyes and smile. They were so similar to her husband's. Even Alyssa's laugh was so similar to Dave's.

Although Alyssa was more outgoing and free spirited than her husband, when she had those quiet and reflective moments, as her husband had from time to time, like him Alyssa seemed to carefully observe and study people. Though Dave denied he had any skill at reading the human soul, particularly compared to his wife, Evie clearly thought otherwise. She often thought he would have been a good marriage and family therapist, but he disagreed with her even though he had been a psychology and counseling major in college. If his uncle had not got him into construction and taught him so much about managing projects and reading blue prints, she felt he would have likely ended up in some type of a counseling field because he was so natural at it. As it turned out those skills were used to manage people and projects by motivating crews to give their best and give the utmost attention to detail, and to resolving disputes, design changes and delays. After last night and this evening Evie wondered if Alyssa had some of those same talents, just not so highly developed.

Alyssa mentioned that the owner of her design studio was retiring and had agreed that week to sell at the end of year the firm to the owner of another studio. She also learned that Alyssa had just won an award from the local interior design association and dreamed of one day owning her own interior design studio.

For her part, days before Alyssa had readily agreed to spend time with Evie for three reasons. It was a wonderful opportunity to explore her recently discovered bi-sexual desires. Another was that she felt she could learn a great deal from this older woman. She was so erotic and sensual, so comfortable with herself and body, and yet so professional. She seemed to be so balanced and knowledgeable about human relations and human sexuality. When she walked, like Veronica, Evie did so with confidence with her hips swaying ever so gently yet so sensuously regardless of whether she was in flats or heels. Alyssa hoped to emulate such quiet sensuality, confidence and professionalism. Tonight, dressed in a light blue cocktail dress that pushed up and displayed her cleavage, her quiet sensuality was on full display.

Lastly, and more importantly, Evie was the wife of the man who not only intrigued her but also captured her heart. Alyssa knew she had to remain good friends with his wife if she was to have access to the man for whom she had such intense feelings. Alyssa knew she couldn't steal Dave away. From how he looked and talked with his wife she knew he was madly in love with her. Besides, he wasn't that type of guy, and it was all academic because she was not that type of girl either. She was content to have him as a lover several days a month, and Evie too since she was packaged with Dave, as long as possible or until another man captured her attention and heart...or so she'd been telling herself.

While sipping a magnificent '99 Chianti in the candlelight, Alyssa realized things had changed in how she was looking at and feeling about Evie. Last night their wonderful conversation flowed naturally as the two women talked freely about anything and everything.

And the sex afterwards was more than enjoyable and Alyssa was thrilled when she was able to draw a fourth climax from Evie. To see Evie's face filled with pleasure, of Evie's glazed eyes looking at her, and her moaning filling the room was intoxicating. For each of them the final climax was the strongest of the night. For Alyssa it was a fitting end that they both feel asleep in each other's arms with smiles of satisfaction and contentment.

Tonight as she gazed in the other woman's eyes Alyssa's heart pounded excitedly in her chest. Not until then was she willing to admit to herself, that she had more than warm feelings for Dave and Evie. She had fallen in love with them both, not just Dave. She knew a week ago that Dave had captured her heart so much that she could not see ever falling in love with another man. If he were single and he asked her to marry him, there was no doubt in her mind she would joyously cry 'yes, yes, of course'. Tonight at the Italian restaurant as she looked at Dave's wife across the table from her Alyssa knew a second truth, she was not only in love with a married man, she was in love with a married woman too. Evie was not someone she no longer desired to befriend in order to remain close to Dave, but to love and adore in her own right. Alyssa hoped her nervousness and sudden awkward feeling didn't show too much, and if they did it seemed like her lover paid no notice to them.

As she climbed into the passenger seat Alyssa vividly recalled last night's powerful evening. It started when she'd arrived at the Hawk's home yesterday afternoon. She was dressed in a white blouse and mid-thigh length black skirt, tasteful yet subtly seductive. After they kissed briefly, reaching for a Fredericks gift bag Evie smiled, looked her in the eyes as she said, "I'll be back in a moment. I want you to put on only what is in here, and only these, then wait here."

A damn sexy woman, Alyssa thought as her eyes watched the tall brunette's shapely hips sway as she headed to the stairs. After dumping the contents in the downstairs bathroom counter she noticed that there were no panties or bra in the bag. She disrobed and slid into the red satin halter dress. The dress hugged her breasts tightly and continued from there to mold against her body and hips.

After slipping into the four inch heeled red sandals she turned to stand before the full-length mirror on the door to get a sense of how she looked. She'd never worn such a sexy dress before that not only showed a healthy amount of her cleavage but also the long expanse of her shapely legs. She felt sexy and desirable. She was wishing that Dave was there to see her in the dress when she heard the click of high heels behind her.

"You look absolutely delectable," Evie smiled as Alyssa turned. "I wish I still had the form to wear something like that. Do you like it?"

"I love it!" she glowed as she looked at the older woman dressed in black ruffled dress with a plunging neckline and a hemline that ended just above her knees. "You too look stunning in that dress."

Throughout the night Alyssa felt accepted and adored. While signing the credit receipt Evie asked if she would like to go back to Evie's home Alyssa didn't hesitate to accept the offer. Attired in the sexy red dress, Alyssa was anticipating what would transpire when they arrived.

Nearly three hours after they left they entered the Hawk's home, with newly discovered awareness Alyssa still felt nervous. As they walked into the foyer Evie turned to Alyssa, and drew in the younger woman for a short kiss. Then pressing her back against the wall, Evie stepped into the sexy young woman and quickly pushed her tongue into Alyssa's mouth. As they kissed the older woman slipped her hand over the chest of the younger's top to play with her left breast.

Under attack Evie felt Alyssa's nipple tightened instantly. With a grin on her face, Evie whispered, "You are mine again tonight." Then she took hold of Alyssa's hand to draw her up the stairway and into the master bedroom's double bathtub.

After taking her time to light fourteen candles, turning off the lights, Evie once again pushed her lover against the wall, pinned her arms above her head and attacked her neck, face and lips with kisses. Alyssa was wild with desire as she freely accepted the other woman's aggressiveness. Alyssa's whole world shrunk at that point to that kiss and that moment.

The young woman was still breathless from the kiss. Her eyes were intense with fire as Evie slid the dress from her body, guided her into the large empty double tub then she reached for the scented oil. Slowly and luxuriously Evie oiled her ass and the back of her legs before guiding Alyssa to sit in the middle of the tub. The older woman moved behind her and then drew the young blond back into her chest. The brunette cuddled her for a few minutes as she blew her warm breath between light kisses along the back of her neck and ears. Then starting with Alyssa's shoulders she took thirty-five minutes to leisurely message the oil into every part of her young lover's body, including moving around to massage between Alyssa's toes and the bottom of her feet.

In the flickering candle light, the oil warmed Alyssa's skin. Again she basked in the feeling of being so accepted and loved. She never knew there were so many spots on her body that could produce gentle pleasure. When Evie again returned to sit behind her, Alyssa's head lolled back and turned to the side seeking a kiss. Their eyes gazed into the other's before Evie closed hers.

As they gently kissed, Evie's hands continued roaming, trying to memorized every detail of her young lover's body. She found Alyssa's skin to be so smooth and soft. Her hands moved back and forth over her back, sides, legs and front drawing soft moans of pleasure. She gave particular attention to her firm breasts, so perfectly round and full.

When Alyssa climbed out of the tub, with her back to Evie she stood in front of the vanity mirror. In the soft candlelight her eyes studied how her body glistened with oil. In the mirror she watched her sensuous lover move behind her. She turned around to step into Evie's arms. Their breasts were tightly pressed together as their mouths moved towards one another and opened. As she leaned in to kiss her lover longingly Alyssa was struck how natural it was to be in her arms and to kiss her.

Evie's hands slid along Alyssa's back, her spine, then down to Alyssa's tight ass. She cupped her lover's ass cheeks which drew a moan from Alyssa and a smile from Evie.

Taking Alyssa by the hand, Evie guided her blond lover to the king size bed. When Alyssa climbed on the bed, Evie lay beside her, kissed her lightly on the lips before lowering her face over Alyssa's chest. She grinned before covering one of her lover's swollen nipples with her lips. Her right hand teased then rolled the swollen left nipple between her index finger and thumb.

When Evie kissed her breast, Alyssa groaned as pleasure washed over her her. When Evie leaned over to suck on the younger woman's right breast, Alyssa's hand went behind the brunette's head and pulled her more tightly into her aching breast. Ragged and breathless Alyssa's moans filled the bedroom. She loved how her lover suckled her breast as if she were trying to drink from it. For a moment the younger woman wished she had milk to feed her lover.

Just then Evie raised her head and must have seen something on her face, "What are you thinking with that naughty glow?"

"Hmmm, it was nothing."

"Come on it was something, tell me," she playfully encouraged.

"I was thinking that you were sucking as if you were trying to drink from my breasts and how I wished I had milk to give to you."

Wordlessly Evie's eyes lit up further and softly moaned. She immediately attacked forcefully the other breast as she looked into her lover's face. Evie had never had the experience but the idea of drinking milk from a breast sounded so erotic. As Evie suckled the nipple she reached down to toy with her own clit and about ten seconds later moved her wetted fingers to play with her lover's clit.

Separating the folds of her hairless pussy, Evie ran her index finger along one side of her lover's warm moist pink flesh and back up the other. Her moisture continued to ooze freely from her. Alyssa's breathing became more rapid and shallow. Evie slid first one then a second finger inside her slick pussy. The fingers moved around and pushed into her lover's vulva. As a third finger was added Alyssa groaned at being stretched. Evie's fingers buried inside her were bringing her closer and closer. Just as she was about to climax Evie withdrew her juice covered fingers, raised them up to the younger woman's lips to offer her a taste. Alyssa's lips gleefully parted to consume a finger at a time to clean it.

Evie grinned as she reinserted the two fingers into Alyssa's warmth and began to saw them around inside, coating them again before raising the fingers to her own lips. She licked them clean as her lover's eyes widened. Evie put her fingers gently back into Alyssa's warm pussy and began pleasuring her. The fingers moved faster and faster while Evie's thumb strummed the younger woman's clit. Alyssa's breathing was rapid. She gasped and moaned as Evie's mouth again sucked on her breast. Not long after as Evie's teeth tugged on the nipple Alyssa clamped her legs together capturing Evie's hand between her thighs.

Evie kept sucking and sawing. Alyssa's left leg moved to the side slightly, raised up several inches and then it started to quiver for almost fifteen seconds before the leg collapsed back on the bed as she started to climax. Evie finger-fucked her towards another orgasm, an orgasm that like the one moments before also rolled through her like a seismic event. Shortly Alyssa shuddered, pushed her pussy into Evie's hand, suddenly stiffened and then relaxed as she inhaled in gasps.

A minute or so later, as Alyssa continued to come down from her orgasm Evie opened a bedside drawer. She withdrew a long flexible fourteen inch double-headed dildo, rolled back over and grinned as she rose to straddle her lover. She held one end and playfully showed it to her lover. Alyssa's heart pounded in anticipation as Evie bent the dildo into an L-shape, inserted one end into Alyssa's pussy, slid it in and out several times before climbing onto the other end and she eased herself down onto it.