Any Chance We Could

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since tomorrow is Friday, why don't we see if our daughters are free and take them with us? They can meet one another and Katrina can meet you," I suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea, at least we'll have to exercise a modicum of control with them present," Veronica said.

I called Katrina. "Would you like to join Veronica and Ashley for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Who?" Oh, sure," Katrina said.

"Thanks sweetie, I'll be home shortly. Love you, bye."

"Veronica, would you ask Ashley if she's free and interested?" I asked.

Veronica went to the back wall, pressed some numbers on the intercom and Ashley answered. "Yes, Mom, what's up?"

"Are you free for dinner tomorrow night with Scott and Katrina?"

"Sure, sounds like fun. Any idea where? "

I leaned over Veronica's shoulder and said "How about the country club, they have music on Fridays and if you get bored with us you and Katrina can probably find some kids, er, young adults, your age."

"Yes, I'd like that. Dressy?" Ashley asked.

"Yes, we'll discuss it when I come upstairs, Scott is just leaving," said Veronica.

"It's only ten o'clock, I thought you older guys could stay up later than that? Well, good night Scott."

"Good night Ashley." I said before Veronica switched her off.

"She's got a point about the early hour, but we've got nineteen dates to go," Veronica said though her kiss.

As we embraced, I ran my hands down over her ass.

"There they go again, both of them at once!" she said. "I do hope that they get away from you more often. Goodnight, Scott, I'm glad you took a chance in asking me out tonight, and I'm glad I accepted. Six o'clock tomorrow then. Dressy, eh?"

I kissed her again and walked to my car in a state of mild euphoria.

As soon as I walked in the door, Katrina was out of her bedroom to see me. "Dad, you look so happy. Meeting …Veronica did that to you?"

"Yes, I think she is going to be someone special, I don't remember reacting this way or this quickly to anyone. We seem to have made a connection. We share the same sense of humor and we're both comfortable with each other. I'm glad that you'll be able to meet both her and Ashley tomorrow night."

"Where are we going?"

"I suggested the country club, Veronica agreed, and Ashley seemed happy with the choice."

"What's the dress?" Katrina asked.

"Ashley suggested dressy. You know skirt and blouse or dress, heels, …hose."

"Dad, I know your weakness for women in stockings and heels, Mom used to make fun of it all the time and then never wear them both at the same time. Do you really want me to wear stockings?"

"Sure, make your old Dad happy," I said.

"If that's what it takes to see you two days in a row and take me out to dinner, of course I will. Can I call Ashley and ask her what she's wearing?"

"Sure, here's the number."

She stepped into my arms for a hug, and a kiss, and took the card.

"Good night, Dad, I like your new persona, love you."

"Hello, Ashley, this is Katrina Appleton, I believe your mother bowled my father over tonight."

"Katrina. Hi. That's putting it mildly, if he's smiling as much as Mom is, they have really done a number on each other." said Ashley.

They chatted at length about eighteen year old female topics including select softball teams they were interested in. Found a few that they both were mutually interested in and agreed to pursue try outs together when the time came. The talk then came around to the term 'dressy' as defined by their parents and Ashley.

"Dad defined it as skirt and blouse or a dress, heels and after a long pause, hose. I rarely wear pantyhose, the heels are OK though. I do like what they do to my legs and butt. Dad has always had a thing for females in stockings, Mom used to pretty much ignore him about it, but since he asked me, I feel like I should wear them. What do you think?" asked Katrina.

"Well, Mom wears hose and heels every workday, pretty much pantyhose, occasionally thigh highs but only with a fuller skirt, never with a straight skirt or fitted pants. I've worn both pantyhose and thigh highs so I don't mind either. I do like the way they finish my legs though. Try the lace top thigh highs sometime. They don't squeeze your thighs as much as the regular ones and they feel really sexy. Heels, I'm like you, I'm comfortable in them and they do make my legs and ass look tighter.

"I don't have any thigh highs, but I think I'll stop on the way home tomorrow and get a pair," said Katrina

After agreeing on what dressy meant, they exchanged cell phone numbers and said good night.

12