Any Given Day

Story Info
Just a quick story for a special someone.
2.8k words
4.21
18.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting naked from the waist up, lost in your work, thinking all is well! Suddenly, you feel the breath of a man on the back of your neck. Goosebumps explode over your body, covering every inch of your skin! You heart starts to race, you're breathing harder now, frozen, not knowing what's about to happen to you!

The breathing from behind becomes deeper, more passionate. Suddenly you feel the lips of this stranger make contact with your bare shoulder. You close your eyes, not knowing what to make of the situation. Knowing only that you can't control how wet your pussy now is!

You're body starts to relax, thinking it is your mate who is behind you. '...but he's out of town!' you think to yourself. You quickly realize that it is not your lover, but must be a complete stranger. As you're coming to this realization, you are grabbed forcefully by the hands of a man who is about to take everything he wants from you! You tighten up with fear, but still cant control how moist you've become between your legs! You're so wet you can smell yourself! Surely, he can too!

"Don't fight me!" he says! Although thinking to yourself that you don't want to, and have no plans to, you plead "Please don't!"

He releases one hand, then another...only to grab a hold of another part of you! One hand on your breast, the other hand gently caressing you, moving down towards your crotch! "Please stop", you say "my husband will be home any minute!" hoping this will end this.

"I've been watching you for weeks now. You and I both know your husband is out of town!" he replies!

"Out of town? How did you..."

"Don't talk!" he says. "All I want to hear is your moaning when I'm inside of you!"

"But...."

"I said don't speak! The more you fight me, the harder this will be on you!"

His hand reaches the buttons on the jeans you still have on. With impeccable ease, and in an instant, the buttons are released from their positions of safety!

As his hand finds your dripping wet panties you feel his mouth on the side of your neck! He is kissing you with such gentle lips but forcefully pulling your panties to the side, drenching his fingers in your river of juices. The thought of a man wanting you this badly only makes your pussy produce it's sweet liquid at an overdrive speed! You know he can feel your pussy throbbing as your clit engorges with anticipation of what is sure to come!

Suddenly you're penetrated with one...now two fingers! Deep inside you, you know this is just the beginning of a VERY long night! He, overcome with lust upon feeling how tight you are, begins to bite you. Softly at first, but with growing strength!

Suddenly you are being spun around, allowing your first view of this sex crazed man.

"I know you!" you exclaim! "You're that guy from the mailbox place!"

"I said no talking! We talk enough when you come for your packages! Now I have a package that you're going to take whether you want it or not!"

"But....."

"If you say another word, I'll be forced to do something about that empty mouth of yours!"

Not having been touched in months, and wanting so bad to be taken over, you call his bluff...

"One more word!" you whisper.

Before you are even done muttering your challenge, his pants are unzipped. He pulls out his cock, now rock hard. You can see just a bit of pre-cum glistening from the office lamp on your desk. Grabbing you by the hair, he pulls your head straight for it! You pretend to fight, but quickly allow your mouth to take all of him in! He forces you to suck his cock for what seems likes an eternity, with every stroke getting just a little more violent! Minutes pass, and he still has the back of your head in the palm of his hand!

"Say something now!" he says!

Even if you could, you wouldn't! You secretly are enjoying this way too much!

As you are forced to suck his throbbing cock, you sneak one of your hands down to your still wet pussy! Feeling yourself while having such a large man in your mouth is almost too much to bear. You begin to sense that he is about to cum! You try to pull away, which only enrages him!

"You're not done!" he demands! Out of nowhere, without warning you get a sudden rush of hot cum shooting down your throat!

"Swallow it, Danielle!"

You do as you're instructed, with just a drop escaping the side of your mouth!

He withdraws, noticing the bit that you missed! With one finger he snatches it up, holding it in front of your mouth.

"I think you forgot something!"

Taking the hint, you open your mouth, leaning forward to suck the remainder of him off of his finger, all the while staring up at him.

After swallowing the last little bit, you ask "Is that all you want?"

"We're just getting started!" he says as he bends down, grabbing you by the waist, lifting you to your feet.

Being forced out of your office and down towards your room, you wonder how he knows where to direct you!

"What did you mean you've been watching me?" you ask, still being forced from behind towards your custom bed!

"Lets just say I've seen enough to know my way around your body, but not enough to satisfy my wanting you! You didn't play back when I was flirting with you at the store, so I'm here now to take what I've wanted all this time! Now shut up or I'll be extra rough on you! Unless you want me to be rough!"

All you can think to say is..."I guess we'll soon find out!"

Now in the bedroom...

"Take your pants off!" he demands!

Starting to get into the moment, you reply quickly..."If you want it so bad, come take them off yourself!"

Grabbing you again, he lifts you off the floor, throwing you onto your bed. You land on your back, but quickly roll over onto your stomach. Within seconds he's on top of you! Straddling you, all of his weight being pushed down on top of you to ensure there is no escape. The buttons on your jeans already being undone, it takes little effort for him to remove the pants that were just seconds ago the only thing keeping your pussy safe!

"I know you want this as much as I do!" he says.

Not allowing yourself to admit it to him, all the while knowing he's right, you respond...

"No, no I don't! Just leave now and I won't tell anyone about this!"

"No chance! I finish what I start!" he says. Still slightly struggling to get out from under him, you feel him shifting back and forth, knowing that it can only mean he is slipping out of his own pants now!

You, laying there almost completely naked, with nothing more than your soaked through panties, you feel his warm strong body laying on top of yours! You can feel his shaft, still hard resting against almost bare ass!

"Now I'm going to loosen up on you, but if you try to run, you'll have to suffer the consequences! Do you understand?"

"Yes!" you whimper, slightly frightened now, as you are just now realizing how big he is! Thinking to yourself 'my mouth is one thing, I don't know if I can take him down there.'

You feel the pressure on top of you lighten as he gets to his knees, still straddling over you! Rather than take your underwear off of you, with almost too much ease, he rips them from your body! It is now that you realize that even if you wanted to get away, there would be no chance...not that you do, but he can't know that!

Again, he starts exploring your pussy with his fingers, probing in and out in an almost perfect rhythm! Over come with enjoyment, your back arches up, allowing a full view of what he has been wanting for so long! Quickly, he changes positions, enabling your back to arch all the way up, and allowing his tongue to finally taste you for the first time!

His tongue flickers in and out, his tongue ring stimulating your now swollen clit, almost making you cum right then and there. You stop yourself though, not wanting to cum just yet! 'If he wants me so bad, then I'll give it to him, but in my time' you think to yourself, planning what you can do to make this even more enjoyable that it has already become!

His mouth explores you for almost 20 minutes, every minute passing being harder than the last to keep from cumming. His face buried deep in your crotch, you can sense how long he's been wanting to taste you by his sheer enthusiasm! Reaching a point when you just can't take it any longer, you scream out in ecstasy "I'm cumming! Don't stop! Please, Shane don't stop!"

He doesn't stop, in fact he only gets more into it! Licking up every last ounce of your cum, he gets back to his knees.

His hands now grabbing you by the hips, you know what is about to happen! You cringe with the thought that you may very well be split wide open to the point of pain, but somehow, deeply wanting every last inch of him to be thrust into you!

"Alright badass, I hope you're ready for this!" is all you hear before....

...forcing all of himself deep inside of you! You make a sound that you've never heard yourself make before. It is a sound of half excruciating pain, half deep felt pleasure! Whatever the sound was, it seems to only drive him more!

Thrusting in and out of you like a complete maniac, seeming to hit deeper and deeper with every stroke he makes! You take it for all of 2 minutes before screaming out "HARDER!". 'Harder?', you think to yourself! Did I just say that? Simultaneously as you are analyzing your own reaction to this violent expression of this 'strangers' passion, you continue to be dominated by a man who seems to know exactly what you want, and exactly how you want it! How can he know me so well, you think! "Come on, is that the best you got?" you add! 'What the hell am I doing?', you ask yourself. 'Why do I want this so badly! Why can't I bring myself to fight back?'

"Oh, you like that, huh Danielle?" he asks, almost stated as a fact!

All this time, he still continues to penetrate you...

in and out...in and out...at railroad speed. He smacks you on your ass, "Tell me to fuck you, Danielle! Tell me how badly you want it!"

Without any control over yourself at this point you scream out "Fuck me, Shaun! Fuck my tight pussy! Fuck me like you've always wanted to!"

Of course he didn't need the instruction as he has been fucking you for some time now! You're pussy just as wet as it was back in the office! You can't explain why this is bringing you so much pleasure. All you know is it's about time you felt the control of a REAL man!

After 45 minutes of this torturous pleasure, you feel your body start to tense up.....and so does he! You both know what is about to happen! You've been waiting for this moment from the second you felt his breath on the back of your neck! You've been waiting for this moment for months!

"Don't stop, Shaun! Please....don't stop...I'm going to cum!"

"Cum for me, Danielle! Cum for me!" he demands! "Cum all over my cock while I fuck that tight pussy of yours!!!"

In an instant, you're body is releasing the months of pent up sexual frustration all over his manhood! You orgasm once, twice, three times...with no pause in between. He can feel your pussy tighten up as your body quivers with the rush, which only drives him to pound you harder, continuing to show you who's in charge!

After multiple orgasms, you collapse back onto the bed, laying face down as you were before!

You lay there motionless for what only seems like seconds, thinking that you can't take a single second more of this when you feel the tip of his cock rubbing against you. This time, it's not your pussy he's after! 'Doesn't this guy ever get tired' you wonder...

Grabbing your wrists, holding them above your head, he pins you down! You know exactly what is about to happen, but have not enough strength to even argue, let alone fight him!

His cock still dripping with your own moisture, he needs no lube! There's plenty of your own sexual juice to do the job! You feel the tip start to press into your ass...

"Just relax, Danielle! I'll go slow at first!" he says in a oddly soothing voice! As much as you don't want anymore, you can't wait until this second round of lust begins! Gathering as much strength as you can, you turn back to look at him. Your eyes meet. You realize that you have never seen someone want you this bad in all of your life! His gaze pierces you! For the entire time your eyes are locked onto each other, you realize that this is about more than just his wanting to taste and feel you, this is about being with you, experiencing you...this isn't just some fling that will end tonight and go away!

Just as quickly as he was about to penetrate you, he stops, withdrawing himself!

"On second thought, maybe I won't! I can see it in your eyes that you don't want it this way!" he says in the same soothing voice!

Your eyes still locked onto each other, he gently rolls you over, never breaking the stare. On your back now, he leans forward and kisses you passionately! His tongue touching every part of your mouth, as yours does his! You make out for what seems like an hour, although it's only about 15 minutes! Finally, your mouths part, allowing you to ask yet another of your zillion questions and take a much needed breathe...

"Why are you here...now...?"

"Because from the minute you walked though the door of the store, I knew I had to have you! I saw it in your eyes, how passionate of a lover you were, but how utterly under satisfied you had become! I've asked around about you and know all about your relationship situation, and I figured I'd show you what it was like to be loved by a real man! A man who knew how a woman wants to be taken, a man who knew how to give you the pleasure you've been lacking!"

"Did you know I've dreamt about you?" you softly inquire.

"Yes! I could see it in your eyes when you look at me! Did you know that I to have dreamed of being with you?" he asks back.

"No, but I do now!" you reply!

Almost in a loving tone he further questions, "At any point tonight, have you ever truly wanted me to stop?"

"No, and I still don't!" you admit as you pull him back for yet another passionate kiss!

After another round of passionate oral exploration, you reach down to feel him! You drag your hands down his chest and over his stomach, tingling when you realize he has abs like a washboard! Finally reaching his cock, you feel that he is STILL just as hard as the first time he was inside of you! You, ready to take him again, still not breaking the kiss, guide his shaft towards your warm, wet opening!

You feel the head of his cock at the outer lips of your pussy, stopping your guidance for only a brief second, allowing you to bring your knees up to your chest and reach around to his muscular ass, pulling him back inside of you with one giant pull!

Deep inside of you now, you hold him in, allowing the throbbing and pulsating muscles of your cunt a chance to enjoy having such a large man inside of you! He starts to pull out, causing you to pull him back in even harder!

"I'm not finished with you!" you say as you pull your head back away from his, abruptly ending his taking over of your mouth!

"Oh really...and what more can I do for you, Miss?" he responds.

Pulling his ear close to your mouth, you whisper/moan...

"Make love to me until I pass out!"

"Sweetheart, that's been the plan all along! I just hope you can handle it!" he challenges!

Just as he was finishing his sentence, he starts to pump in and out of you, slowly and gently, but ever so quickly picking up speed...

*********I'LL ADD TO THIS AS TIME PERMITS*******