Any Given Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
A hook up with a cheerleader leads to Ariana Grande.
2.5k words
4.16
32.8k
27
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The idea for these stories were inspired by "The Jerk-Off Sessions", written by the author Hearsz, who has given his permission to allow me to use a similar format.

*

To put it mildly, the last few days had been like a nightmare or some bad dream that I couldn't wake up from, but I would be lying if I didn't say it was bittersweet. My "blackouts" or whatever what's going on with me were really amazing at the time, but the truth was that my last encounter that started over a sexy lifeguard leading to Ashley Benson, almost made me drown. It's been a few days now and fortunately I hadn't had anymore of these "blackouts" come up. This might have been due to me being fully aware of how much danger my last encounter had been.

I still haven't found out if these was more than just "blackouts" as I strongly believe because the evidence adds up after every encounter I had, but I decided to just leave things be as I haven't had another "blackout" in a few days and didn't want to do anything to mess with that. I also decided against telling my dad, mom, and step mom because I didn't think they would believe me, I mean if someone came up to you and said what was happening to me, would you believe it?

Mostly TV was my go to, but due to the circumstances I had been cutting the amount of watching TV, I try to refrain from going online on my laptop that much unless I really need it and have been refraining from both boards or websites that featured celebrities that make me horny and jerking off. To be honest, there were nights where I would wake up sweating, fearing that a "blackout" was going to happen especially since I almost drowned last time. I'd also been having a lot of sleepless nights. Just as I said with my parents, I wasn't comfortable talking to Ms. Grammer about it or seeing a psychiatrist just yet, as I was too embarrassed to advise him or her that female celebrities were the cause of my recent problems, especially as they might just see me as some perverted horny teen.

Thankfully, I was able to control myself until the following week, and then soon a week became a two weeks, and then a two weeks became a month. During this time, a sexy 18 year old brunette named Mellie Jones who was a cheerleader transferred to my school, and I found it very hard to keep my eyes and my mind off of her. When I finally introduced myself, the gorgeous face of a beauty in her greeted me warmly, and I could tell there was an instant mutual attraction between us.

The bell rang, signaling for lunchtime and I headed to my locker to put away some books before heading to the cafe. I felt a tap on my shoulder and as I turned around Mellie in her tight cheerleading outfit with her short skirt as she was twirling her pointer finger in her hair. I found myself suddenly speechless as I knew she had to had saw me checking her out.

"Hey Jake, hope I didn't startle you," she said.

"No... it's fine...," I said nervously.

"I need a favor from you... think you could do that?" she said with a sexy smile on her face.

I just nodded as I didn't know what else to do.

"I'm not doing so good in Math class and with finals coming up, if I want to graduate I gotta pass... So I was hoping you could tutor me after school," she said softly as her soft left hand brushed against mine, her tender fingers rubbing against mine felt so good.

"Well I..."

"I know I'm asking you this out of nowhere and you probably have other things to do, but I was told that you're great at Math and I could really use your help. I promise I'll find a way to pay you back," she said, initially cutting me off.

What made Mellie even more sexier was her sultry voice. I couldn't help but think her voice sounded awfully familiar. At the time, I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I looked forward to every time I got to see her, and when that sexy voice spoke to me. Not to mention the opportunity of getting to eye up that perfectly shaped figure of hers and her deliciously long legs. And what an ass for me to admire whenever she walked away, all you could do was hope she would give you the chance to give it a spanking for your own pleasure.

I was far from a Math wiz, but I wasn't about to turn down the chance of being with Mellie alone and there was something by the way she said, she would pay me back made me all the more anxious.

It didn't take too long for things to heat up. It was a Friday night and we were in my bedroom, we had the house to ourselves as my dad and my step mom were on a date night and my little sister was on a sleepover. I was trying my best to sound like I was the Math wiz that Mellie wanted and to my surprise it was working. We were studying for a few hours and I sighed out loud as I realized I'd been giving the wrong answers on multiple questions and was honestly starting to get nowhere. Thankfully, Mellie offered to give me encouragement and then offered to relax me by massaging my shoulders. She certainly had soft warm hands.

Long story short, things started getting heated, one thing led to another, and before I knew it we were making out furiously on my bed. She couldn't wait to unbuckle my belt, pull my zipper down and push down my pants, then slide her elegant manicured hand into my underwear to fondle my throbbing cock. I gasped into her mouth as she stroked my cock through my boxers, her soft fingers felt like the perfect warm grip that any man would want wrapped around their cock. She soon took off my boxers and wanked my cock so benevolently, never retracting her lips from mine or that horny tongue of hers that explored my entire mouth.

She pushed me back so I fell down on the bed and as I leaned up on my elbows, she was dropping to her knees in front of my hard cock She pumped her hand faster along my cock, the feeling of that sexy brunette jacking me off was enough for me to close my eyes and just enjoying the pleasurable sensations that she was causing me...

"Hmmm you look like you're going to burst!" Ariana Grande said as she playfully stroked my cock, her beautiful eyes never losing sight of the hard cock that she held in the palm of her hard working hand. Her mouth watered as she eyed my throbbing cock, and without even asking, she swished her moist tongue over the head of my cock, while she played with my balls in her other hand.

"Mmmm, you taste so sweet. Ariana wants some more," she said, like a she was on a mission to drain all the cum out of me, as if I stop her.

Ariana Grande had been the fantasy of several men, but now she was all mine. She teased the head of my cock, swirling her tongue around it, even licking my slit whilst directing her desirable eyes toward mine, just to make sure I was watching her amazing and very talented show.

Knowing she had my full attention, she didn't waste much more time taking the tip of my cock in between her full red lips and sucking me with purpose, her cheeks hollowing as she blew me so effortlessly. My body quivered as the actress and singer took me in her warm wet mouth deeper, plunging her lips up and down my cock, Ariana's long cocoa-colored mane tickled my thighs as she bobbed up and down, moaning as she sucked me deep. I held my hand on the top of her head as she licked, sucked and polished my highly satisfied cock, making sure that my entire cock was completely lubed up with the saliva from her hot mouth.

Lifting her up and onto my bed, the assignments we had been working on all night mostly ended up on the floor. It didn't take long for me to reach up under her tight short skirt to slide down her see-through panties, whip my cock out, and ram it inside her warm, tight pussy. As I pumped my cock in and out of her relentlessly, I could feel myself going absolutely wild when that voice of hers let out a horny voice, as well as the identity of the woman behind it that I'd been seeking for what felt like ages.

Ariana had on her expensive looking heels, her long sexy legs wrapped around my waist as I pumped my cock deeper into her delicious looking twat. She had a small patch of dark hair above her wet pussy, and her mouth formed a perfect circle when my cock rammed balls deep inside her. As we continued to fuck each other senseless, I felt her lower body pull mine against her tightly, my chest pressed up against her firm breasts, which I could feel through her top.

"Mmm your cock feels so good inside me. I can't wait for you to make me cum," Ariana groaned, the actress and singer teasing me a little by running her tongue over her lips. As I continued to rail inside of her, the sexy star started to unbutton her blouse, revealing a blue satin bra, and sexy taut stomach. Ariana pulled her bra down to unveil her supple young breast. I was more into big tits, but they were nice for my perverted hands to fondle.

I pulled her long stems upright so that each of her ankles rested upon my shoulders, the horny whimpers she made as I hammered her juicy little cunt only made me want to fuck that slut harder. I was a man on a mission, especially as it felt like I'd been searching for her for weeks and I wanted to make every second of this moment count. I pulled my cock out of her warm wet tight pussy, moving her light body into a bent over position so I could fuck her doggystyle on my bed.

Having Ariana Grande bent over with her nude breasts pressed upon my bed, her tight skirt up around her waist, her lovely long legs in high heels and her tight little naked ass propped up in the air was the most erotic view I'd ever seen with my own two eyes. She had the tightest looking ass, and her tender pussy lips look so damned tasty from this angle, especially when some of her pussy juice trickled down the inside of her creamy inner thighs.

Holding my cock as I stood directly behind her, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her moist pussy lips, adding further pussy juice to lube up my long hard cock. The sound of Ariana gasping as I entered her from behind was music to my ears. And the feeling if her gorgeous little ass rubbing against my bare thighs was a pleasurable sensation that felt few and far between. From this position I was able to thrust my cock even deeper inside her than before. Holding Ariana by her slim hips, she helped to increase the intensity of my potential release by pushing back as I was fucking her.

"Oh fuck your cock is so fucking deep inside me!" Ariana wailed, her face now turned to the side as I pounded my cock inside her faster and faster. I watched in awe as her warm wet tight pussy took my cock inside her again and again. I slowly retracted my hard cock from her moist pussy, guiding Ariana onto her knees in front of me. She must have known I was close, as she grabbed a hold of my cock and started stroking it firmly. There was a look of hunger in her eyes just before she proceeded to nibble and lick my balls, using her lips to the full to service my balls. I was about to explode with my balls inside the actress and singer sexy mouth!

"Oh damn that feels good, I'm so close," I grunted, feeling that much needed stress release coming ever closer.

Ariana directed the tip of my cock toward her tits, pushing her chest out and saying,

"Cum on my breasts, I want to feel your warmth unloaded all over them," she said so seductively.

I took control of my cock and started to stroke it with more focus than ever, Ariana helping push me closer to the edge by tantalizingly running her fingertips along my balls. I looked down at her as she peered up at me, egging me on, begging me to cum. She looked so sexy in this state, on her knees in front of me, those dark brown eyes, luscious red lips, hair hanging down while she lightly, but effectively fondled me below. At that point I knew I wouldn't be fully satisfied with cumming on her breasts. Which is why I aimed my cock at her face instead.

"Ugh damn, oh fuck, oh Ariana, you're so damn sexy," I exclaimed, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I busted my cum all over her lips nose and forehead. Rope after sticky rope painted her beautiful face, and I'm certain I could see her through my weak eyes that she tried to catch some of spurting seed onto her extended tongue...

"What the... Hey! What the fuck?" I said on my breasts you asshole!" Mellie shouted angrily, my sexy schoolmate not appreciating the fact I'd blown my load all over her face instead of her tits. She got up and was about to slap me, but she stopped herself, obviously not appreciative of the cum shower I had doused her with.

"And who the fuck is Ariana you dick?" she said angrily.

It was at that point that I realized this "blackout" problem or whatever the hell it was, had returned and it wasn't going to go away that easily. As I sat there on my bed, I didn't even take much notice of when Mellie picked up her clothing, cursing as she left my bedroom and eventually the house. I was too disillusioned by what had just happened and tried to make sense of why I couldn't shake this problem and what it really was, because it wasn't just "blackouts". School was bad already, but I knew it would probably get worst now that I had humiliated Mellie, and whether she would tell anyone at school of us fooling around, or worse. I knew it was time to give in and tell my parents about my problem so I could seek a professional to help me with this problem, before I did some real damage to my life.

TO BE CONTINUED

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers