Any Given Fantasy Ch. 06

Story Info
Christina Hendricks proves she's in a league of her own.
6.1k words
4.5
24.9k
24

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The idea for these stories were inspired by "The Jerk-Off Sessions", written by the author Hearsz, who has given his permission to allow me to use a similar format.

*

It had been three weeks since my incident with Mellie, and my encounter with the none other than the sexy Ariana Grande. Me and Mellie talked about it though and we both decided that it's best that we keep what happened to ourselves, for the sake of both our reputations. I didn't want to be seen as the pervert guy who humiliated the popular girl and she didn't want the school to think she was some school slut.

Believe it or not some good news came out of this whole "blackout" thing, that I was right... These "blackouts" wasn't just my imagination that I was having while jerking off, they were real! After the incident with Mellie/Ariana Grande, I told my parents everything from Vanessa Hudgens, to Alison Brie, to Jennifer Love Hewitt, to Ashley Benson, and last, but not least Ariana Grande and told them what triggered it. At first, they looked at me like I was crazy, but they started believing me or thinking something was seriously wrong by how terrified I looked and sounded. So it was decided that they were taking me to a doctor, to try and figure out what was going on with me. As I met with a doctor that my father knew and talked to him about everything including Mellie, he told me something that I didn't know what to do with it.

He told me that what was happening to me was real and that he had heard cases like this before and it was something the professionals call "Inception", and I'm not talking about the movie. Him telling me that only left me with more questions than answers, he went on to explain that "Inception" is sort of like a sex mind game, where as I would get turned on and my mind would change reality to make a new one where I would get a chance to have sex with said celebrity and then once it was over, it would change reality back to where it was. It went on to say that this only happens to 5 people every ten years. I didn't know what to make of it, I mean it all made since now and in some weird way if I was one of he 5 people this was happening to at the moment, I was glad that I wasn't alone. After the doctor told me this, we had a meeting with my family and explained everything, at first, things got awkward with my family and was mostly silence, but now we started getting back into the function of things.

I became interested in how long I would have "Inception" and while he told me that "Inception" was something that the professionals don't quite fully understand yet, that in other cases that it once the person gets it, they have it forever. I mean this all was some weird kind of science crap that only few people in the world knew about. The doctor went on to informed me that if I tried, I could maybe learn how to control it by seeking more professional help. So he recommended to a renowned Psychologist who was in on the whole "Inception" secret. My parents scheduled an appointment as soon as it was available, at first, there was a long waiting list, but after the doctor called and told them it was about "Inception" they quickly cleared up space. To make things a bit easier, I started being home school due to my condition.

The first thing I knew that I wanted to do was nothing. Not a damn thing, not until I learned how to control my "Inception". I never left the house, I didn't watch much TV which was kind of a bummer, I didn't go anywhere near my laptop and stayed off the internet on my phone and kept phone and texting conversations to a minimum. I was confident that I was going to gain full control over my "Inception" no matter what, and avoiding what turned me on and not jerking off was the only way I knew how until the Psychologist helped me gain full control.

After three days of this, I was near breaking point. I was getting bored because of no entertainment and for the past two nights I was sporting an erection that wouldn't let me get some sleep. Staying abstinent for all this time was driving me insane as my "Inception" was trying to gain full control of me. I wondered how the other 4 people dealing with "Inception" was dealing with it, did they already gain full control? Or was they doing worse than me? Cold showers were only a temporary solution. However, I stayed strong because I knew that tomorrow i would have my first meeting with the Psychologist Dr. Richards which would be my first step in controlling my "Inception".

I was grateful that I was seeing a male Psychologist, as revealing all my sexual adventures with a women because it might run the risk of my "Inception" taking over and so on. My doctor already informed Dr. Richards a lot about my "Inception" and I wasn't going to hold anything back either, I was going to tell everything. I was confident that I was going to gain full control of my "Inception".

My step mother drove me to Dr. Richards office which was a few miles away from our house, I avoiding all eye contact and talking during the drive because my step mother was a MILF that I would be lying if I said she didn't turn me on, so I didn't want to run the risk of my "Inception" taking over so I tried distracting myself as best as I possibly could. After we arrived and she checked me in, the receptionist told me that Dr. Richards would see me right away. I convinced my step mother that it was better for me to go in alone and as much as I enjoyed fucking these sexy celebrities due to my "Inception", but my "Inception" can become life threatening as almost drowned fucking Ashley Benson, I had to gain full control over it.

"Just go down the hall, the last door on the right, and wait in the office. Dr. Richards will be with you in a few minutes," the receptionist told me. I entered the office, quite a lavish set up. Dr. Richards had. Plenty of framed pictures up on one wall, showing off his qualifications amongst other things. A bookcase filled with medical and psychiatric books no doubt. The dark red colored velvet couch looked inviting, the place where I no doubt would be telling Dr. Richards what my "Inception" from last month until now and also start gaining control. So without hesitation, I lay down up on it, the softness of the couch had me instantly relaxed, as I waited for his arrival. The couch faced away from the front door, so I kept an ear out for when he entered the room.

Within seconds, I could hear the door open and footsteps enter, the Doctor closing the door behind them. But the first thing I heard come out of their mouth was not what I was expecting.

"Hi Jake. Sorry for keeping you waiting." said a women's voice.

I turned my head, and rather than seeing a male doctor enter the room, a woman with red hair done up in a bun, wearing glasses was there to greet me instead. This was not what I wanted. This women was stunning and I knew could be a trigger for my "Inception", her professional looking attire made sure of that as her clothing covered quite a lot of her body.

"Um... Who are you? I had an appointment with Dr. Richards," I said.

"Yes I know, but unfortunately something came up regarding his wife, it was on a short notice. I'm an partner of his and he asked me to fill in for him. Is that going to be a problem Jake?" She said as she tilted her head.

She seemed to be quite nonchalant about the whole thing, going through some notes that Dr. Richards had left her as she awaited my response. She looked strangely familiar, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

"I uh... Um...," I stopped mid sentence as this replacement Psychologist turned to reach for a pen upon the desk, giving me a grand view of her full round backside, accentuated by her tight figure hugging skirt which helped outline her panties underneath. She wasn't showing off much in the leg department thankfully, the hem of her skirt going down well below her knees.

With my condition was way to serious and I needed help now, and rescheduling was out of the question. So I responded,

"Um no, no... I'm sure it'll be fine. I hope Dr. Richards left some good notes because it's a little embarrassing for me to say out loud for what I have done with my "Inception".

The truth is, this sexy red head Psychologist could be a trigger and me telling her about my other encounters with various female celebs, I was worried that would cause my "Inception" to get the best of me.

"Don't worry Jake. What we discuss here today will remain confidential, and for your comfort the room is sound proof so nothing can escape these walls. I'm a professional, and I've talked to Dr. Richards about "Inception" many of times and although you're my first case involving it, I'm intrigued with "Inception". By the way, you can call me Dr. Hendricks." She said reassuring me.

At the time I didn't why that name sounded so familiar. I was too focused on how the hell I was going to get through this first session. I stood to shake her hand to make the introduction formal, and as I moved back to sit down on the couch, Dr. Hendricks let the pen she was holding slip from her grasp, falling onto the carpeted floor.

"Oh my bad. Let me get that," she said as she bent down, granting me a spectacular view of her gargantuan cleavage. Dr. Hendricks had the biggest set of tits I'd ever seen in my entire life! My mind literally exploded for those few milli-seconds that I had to gaze at those glorious tits as they hung down from underneath her top. I could feel a drop of sweat roll down my forehead like I'd just entered a sauna.

"So, why don't you get yourself comfortable on the couch, and let's see if we can get you to gain some control over your "Inception"," she said.

It took a while to get the image of Dr. Hendricks impressive milkers out of my head, as I lay on the couch, my head back, and gladly my boner was well concealed. Her outfit actually disguised what she had on underneath very well. She went from being sexy at first sight to a firecracker that was just begging to be lit. But I couldn't let my mind focus on that right now and allow my "Inception" to due what it does best, I had to focus on gaining control. That was why I was here.

"So, how about we begin from the start of it all. When did your "Inception" begin?" She asked. She sat in a chair behind me to my left, out of my direct line of sight, but I could see her from my side vision.

"Well it all started last month when I went to take a shower... A picture of on the bottle of shampoo led to me blacking out and then before I knew it, a sexy women was pleasuring me."

"Dr. Richards notes were that this women was a celebrity. Who was it exactly?"

I took a deep breath trying to relax myself.

"Vanessa Hudgens... It was Vanessa Hudgens, it was also her picture on the bottle." I said.

"Uh-huh and seeing Vanessa Hudgens who I can assume turns you on, triggered your "Inception" to kick in. So all the times your "Inception" happened it was a celebrity as Dr. Richards notes say." Dr. Hendricks asked.

"Yeah. I really just want to gain control over it."

"That's what I'm here for and I'm not supposed to do promises, but I promise you I'll help you gain some control. But first let's talk some more about your encounters. Can you explain to me what happened next after Vanessa Hudgens?" She asked.

"Um... Well, the second time was a few hours later at school. I was in the guidance counselor's office for a meeting and I was trying to take my mind off of what had happened that morning and was doing fine until an online acquaintance sent me a photo of, Alison Brie, in a ripped open shirt, revealing a lot of big cleavage. To say it was hard to control my urges upon seeing the picture is an understatement. I guess now I know my "Inception" kicked in, and it was for an hour."

"Uh-huh so Alison Brie was your next trigger."

Not really the question I was expecting, but I answered anyway.

"That's right Doc."

There was a few seconds of silence in the room, I was wondering if Dr. Hendricks was judging me on the encounters, but she couldn't have, I mean she said she was intrigued with "Inception" since she first heard about it.

"I see. So tell me, was anyone suspicious of what you were going through?" She asked.

"Not really, my guidance counselor was a little suspicious when she was locked out of her office,but I convinced her nothing was wrong. And then later in the week I had to take a few days off from school. Things got worse that night when I tried to restrain myself from watching anything that could possibly make me have the urge again. So, I figured I'd keep myself busy on a school project. Problem is, I accidentally flicked the channel over to "The Client List" and even worse, Jennifer Love Hewitt appeared on screen in quite sexy attire."

"Uh-huh I see," she responded, scribbling down notes, but not really giving me any feedback whatsoever. I felt like she wasn't even trying to help which was quite frustrating. I wanted to get control of my "Inception" not talk about what had previously happened, especially when she was supposed to have Dr. Richards notes on the matter. And to make matters worse, I was starting to get well aroused as I talked her about me having y sexual adventures with celebrities. My cock was at a full hard on now underneath my pants, and I had to fight the urge not to try and relieve myself right there or worse let my "Inception takeover again."

"So keeping busy didn't work at all, I take it?"

"No. I saw Jennifer Love Hewitt in her sexy attire and my "Inception" kicked in and altered reality, allowing me to fu..." I stopped myself from saying fucking.

"No. I had no control over what I was doing and when I awoke the next morning, I put together exactly what I had done and whom exactly triggered it".

"And these urges you've had, they've not had any effect on your day to day life?"

"That's the thing, everything has been the same as usual. I mean I went to the beach and my "Inception" took over again!"

"And what happened at the beach that caused this?" She asked earnestly.

"Well I saw this really attractive blonde lifeguard, and as much as I tried not to focus on her, my "Inception" took control when I fell asleep on my beach towel. At the time i didn't know it was real, but now I know it was real and it put my life in danger!"

"Really? How so?" She asked.

"The tide came in and that same lifeguard that I caught my attention earlier had to resuscitate me, otherwise I would have drowned." I responded.

"Yet when your "Inception" took over, it wasn't the lifeguard, it was Ashley Benson."

"Yeah, the lifeguard looked a lot like her and so it got me thinking of Ashley."

"Hmmm and your "Inception" almost caused you to drown... Now why don't you tell me about the next time your "Inception" took over."

"Just one more so far. This new girl, Mellie, started attending my former high school. A sexy girl who is apart of the cheerleading team. We were friendly and she asked me to tutor her in Math, she on a Friday night we were at my home alone, in my bedroom. One thing led to another and before I knew it, we were heatedly making out. She was more than up for it, as she proceeded to unbuckle my pants and fondled me, ahem, down there. But when she fell to her knees, I closed my eyes and my "Inception" took over, and none other than Ariana Grande was looking up at me from the floor. Even though when this was happening I didn't know I had "Inception", but for some strange reason I knew it was really Ariana Grande and not Mellie anymore. Naturally we had sex and the whole time and I was really having sex with Ariana Grande, with her skirt up around her waist, her panties around her ankles and her hot legs spread apart as I slid myself inside of her. Everything was going fine until I told her I was going to cum, and, let's just say, my "Inception" made reality go back to normal I kind of embarrassed her with where 'exactly' I let loose." I let out a sigh after telling Dr. Hendricks this.

I didn't know how I could inoffensively tell a female Psychologist that I gave a girl an unwanted facial. But what had also occurred to me was that I had been rambling on with my story about Mellie/Ariana for about ten or twenty minutes, and Dr. Hendricks hadn't say a word during that time. Nor had I heard the scribbling of her pen upon her note pad. Finally, she spoke up...

"So I take you must be hurting to cum then? Or better yet, let your "Inception" take over?" she asked, her voice sounding a little more sensual than before.

"Um... Well I am pent up for not jerking off, it's been a few days now. I want to gain control over my "Inception", but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about letting my "Inception take over just once more... I feel like I'm losing my mind." I said.

"Well, what if I told you, you didn't need to jerk off or let your "Inception" takeover?" She asked, once again her voice sounding more sensual.

My eyes opened wide in shock, that she actually said jerking off. I mean I didn't expect a professional to say "jerking off".

"Would you like me to help you relieve some tension?" Dr. Hendricks asked, much to my surprise. It was at the point, I knew something was different, and decided to turn my head to look at my Psychologist.

"Huh?... Dr. Hendricks," I said, pausing, my eyes disbelieving of what was going on beside me.

As I turned my head, there was my Psychologist lovely legs partnered, her jacket on the floor, her hair unbounded so that her fiery red hair hung down to her shoulders. Her tight skirt now was pooled around her waist, and her unbelievably large breasts were concealed exquisitely inside a lacy red bra. But the thing that caused me to make my jaw literally drop was seeing my doctor with a hand inside her silk black panties, clearly fingering her pussy.

"I'm so sorry. Your stories about your "Inceptions" were making me so hot that I... I just couldn't help myself. You've had sexual adventures with so many sexy female celebrities. You must be really special, your "Inception" is a gift. That really turns me on."

I couldn't help, but drool at the buxom redhead as she bit her lip and clutched at one of her mammoth tits, looking incredibly sumptuous in this state. My cock knew what it wanted, but for the first time since these "inceptions" started to happen, my mind was trying to talk me out of it.

"Dr. Hendricks..."

"Christina, please call me Christina," she replied.

"Um... Christina. I know what you must be thinking, and what you believe might happen between us, but, I'm trying to get better and gain control. If we have sex, isn't that only going to make things worse?" I asked, finally trying to gain some kind of self control for once.

"But I'm here to make things better. I'm your Psychologist and I'm here to help you and take care of you." She said, sliding down to her knees beside me as I remained on the couch.

She hungrily eyed the boner that had raised my shorts up slightly, running one of her hands so elegantly along my chest. I looked deep into Christina's striking blue eyes once she tossed her glasses aside, my resistance being broken with each second that I took in her beauty. My eyes were transfixed on her gorgeous pale white face and ruby red lips, jumping slightly when I felt her rub at my hard cock in between my legs and through my shorts, Christina's stroking hand finding it's target.

"Would you like me to take care of you?" Christina asked, giving my cock a gentle squeeze.

I caved, knowing I couldn't resist her.

"Heck yes. Please, make me feel better."

I unbuttoned my shirt as Christina unbuckled my belt, sliding out the leather strap, then swiftly pulling down the zipper. My breathing was incredibly erratic as she slid my pants down to my knees, my stiff cock like a concealed weapon underneath my briefs. She wasted no time running the palm of her soft hand upon my stomach, along the top of my pubic hair, into my pants and on top of my throbbing cock. Her hand felt so warm that she had to have felt my cock pulsing within it, pulling it out and bending it upright as it was relieved from its restraints.

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers
12