Any Given Fantasy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

"Oh damn," she moaned softly as she saw the entire cock naked for the first time, the Mad Men stars eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree.

"Wow... It's so hard and thick," she whispered softly as she eyed my hard cock. Christina stroked it from the base, and as she got herself in position, she again whispered, "I love it..."

She proceeded to lick the side of my hard cock, and press her full lips against the tip, kissing it twice and then flicking her tongue completely around the head a few times. A deep moan escaped my mouth as I felt those glorious smackers close around the head of my cock, the buxom star took me in her warm moist mouth and proceeded to take as much of my hard cock in her mouth.

"Damn Doctor. I didn't know this was part of therapy?" I said through a moan.

"Yeah it's all included. It's my job to do what I can to take care of you." She replied, licking at my balls, sucking them one by one inside her luscious mouth. While her head bobbed up and down on my saliva coated shaft, I ran my hand up the back of her skirt, fondling her pale white plump ass that stuck out. I squeezed her firm flesh and ran my fingers so tantalizingly against the silk cloth that was hiding her pussy lips. Christina moaned upon my cock which was currently lodged deep inside her working mouth, and almost lost all self control when my fingers slithered underneath the fabric, so I could probe at her sopping wet pussy.

"Ugh shit!" she grunted, feeling my fingers pierce their way inside of her delicious pussy.

"Mmmm, I'll never stop having my way with your cock," she said while taking a breather, jerking my cock in the process.

"Your cock is so good baby," she said, her laugh almost evil-like as she took my cock into the deepest recesses of her hot orifice.

"Ooooh fuck that feels so good Christina," I grunted, putting a hand on the back of her head, pushing it down to try and force more of my cock inside her mouth, and down her throat. Soon she began to gag, saliva dribbling out of her hard working mouth and my sloppy hard cock slipped out.

"Ahhhhh...I think I'm starting to understand your addiction. Why you gained the ability known as "Inception" and why it leads you to having sex with all these celebrities... And I think I love it!"

"So what shall we do about it Christina Hendricks?" I asked, making her aware I knew her true identity.

She rose from her knees and stood at the end of the velvet couch. I must have got her all worked up as her panties were completely soaked from my finger play. Christina stood there in just her underwear now, having discarded her skirt a little earlier. She looked like a bitch in heat, in dire need for a fuck. She ran her fingers along the front of her damp panties, sliding across her pussy.

"Mmmm I want that hard cock of yours inside me, I can't take it any longer," she begged.

Christina ran her hands so erotically upon her huge milky tits, down the sides of her womanly figure and pushed her underwear down her legs, exposing her perfectly waxed pussy. Holding her panties, she flicked them at me, telling me to keep them as a souvenir. I duly reached for my shorts, stuffing them in one of the side pockets. I looked back up to take in the glorious sight before me. Her pussy lips looked good enough to tease and devour, but she wanted more than a mad tongue fucking from me, as she crawled up from the end of the couch. Christina's stupendous sized breasts hung down as she moved towards me, spitting into her palm so she could lather up my stiff cock with her saliva.

"Oooh I can see this being a tight fit," my celebrity Psychologist said, placing the head of my cock, against the entrance of her juicy pussy.

Christina pressed her hands against my shoulder, rubbing her pussy lips against the head of my cock, leaning in to kiss me deeply.

"Do it. Fuck me Jake! I want to feel that hard cock fucking me deep!" She begged.

Placing my hands upon that fantastic round rump, we looked into each others eyes, and as I thrust upwards, Christina dropped her hips downwards, the pair of us crying out in unison as my hard cock plunged almost all the way inside Christina Hendricks' velvet-like cunt. She winced in pain as she was completely impaled on my naked manhood, her huge heaving breasts pressed up against the bottom of my face. Christina took time to adjust to having my hard cock inside of her, but soon began to ride me with enthusiasm.

"Oh damn, your cock is so deep inside me!" She said in a deep breathy voice.

"Time to inspire you a little more huh?" She said, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, the silk material falling away to unleash her succulent 32H sized tits to my grateful eyes.

"Oh fuck," I said softly, her insanely plump knockers were capped of with stiff nipples, and she had the most incredible areola's I'd ever seen in my life!

Probably due to the fact that I lay there not moving, and my jaw hanging wide open, Christina took my hands and place them upon her huge bosoms, the soft flesh felt like the most perfect dough for my fingers to knead. As I pinched at her engorged nubs, she began rocking upon me again, sliding her juicy pussy up the entirety of my cock again and again. Her tits jiggled and bounced in every direction, my only hope of controlling them was to push those massive knockers together tightly as she fucked me like a maniac.

Once she got off, I found myself on top of her, Christina's bare creamy white legs spread apart as I re-inserted my hard cock back inside her sopping warm wet tight cunt. I lay upon her for a second, marveling at those plump flesh cushions, leaning my face down to suck and nibble on her sensitive nipple. She wailed lightly as I bit down, running her fingers through my hair as I sucked her tit.

Christina wrapped her sexy legs around my waist, the soles of her bare feet rubbing against the back of my knees, and then against my thrusting buttocks when she curled them around my waist. She begged me to fuck her harder, the red-haired siren grabbing her breasts as I moved myself up a bit so there was space between us. From this view I could watch her gorgeous face contort as I railed into her, Christina's eyes shutting tightly as I rammed balls deep inside her pussy. I had always jerked off to Christina Hendricks and now that I was fucking her, I was going insane with lust, my cause not helped when she pulled one of her large mammaries up to her mouth, licking and sucking on her own nipples.

"Tell me how much you love these big titties Jake?" She asked, the horniest thing that had exited her mouth since we started.

"I fucking love them, they are fucking incredible! I want them so bad!" I replied, continuing to hammer away at her pussy.

"Want to put your cock in between them?" Christina said, knowing I wanted to and couldn't resist even if I tried.

"Oh hell yes!" I said enthusiastically, an offer that no straight male would ever refuse.

I slipped my hard cock, out of her tight pussy. Christina pulling those large mammaries apart as I straddled the lower part of her chest. Laying my glistening member flat in between her luscious flesh mountains, I softly sighed when I felt her huge soft breasts close around my cock, almost disappearing from sight.

"Go on. Fuck them, you know you desperately want too." She said desperately.

Her juices on my shaft were coated enough to give me enough lubrication, in order to slide my hard cock so gratefully in between her big milky jugs. Christina held her more than ample bosoms together tightly, as I fucked them to my heart's content.

"Ooohhh fucccck," I groaned, the feeling of my cock fucking those enormous titties was driving me insane. They were just so damn soft, warm, and milky, a wonderful sensation coursing through my body as I rocked to and fro. And then some more incentive to make me cum, as I thrust forward with both eyes closed, I felt her wet juicy tongue flick at the head of my cock, causing me to moan out loud.

"Hot damn... Ohhh fuck! I'm going to cum," I said through a grunt.

"Do it, cum for me Jake!" Christina said with a sexy smirk.

I pulled my cock out from between her wondrous titties, beating my cock like my life depended on it. But despite that tingly sensation that one gets when they're about to cum. I wanted to fuck her tits more and my mind did a new trick with my "Inception", it held back my cumming for a little bit.

"What's going on?" Christina asked.

"I don't know... I'm about to cum, but I want to keep this going. So I think my "Inception" is helping me hold back my cum. I'm not doing it on purpose." I replied, somewhat now taking a liking to my new trick with my "Inception". Dr. Hendricks had other ideas though.

"It's ok Jake. Let me take care of you, it's my job remember?" She assured me, sitting up and getting me to lie back down where she had just was laying.

My semi-hard cock roared back to life when the glamorous redhead took my cock in her mouth, feeding my cock towards the entrance of her throat, her tongue flicking against the underside of my cock as she did this. The churning in my balls that I was feeling only moments earlier had returned, and she got me to the point of no return when her hard working mouth took all of my entire length, her nose pressing against my stomach when she did this. And then when she started humming, it was the sweetest form of torture a man could ever imagine having.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum this time Christina, " I panted as she removed me from her warm wet mouth and pouty lips. She jerked me quickly, her painted red nails were all blurry as she stroked me quickly.

"Cum for me baby, I wanna feel you spurt that hot cum!" Christina shouted.

"Ahhhhaaaa... Ugh!" I grunted, my long awaited explosion shooting from my cock. My eyes were clenched shut, but I managed to open my eyes because I didn't want to miss a second of me cumming all over Christina Hendricks. My cum landed all over her huge tits and soft hands. What I did know for sure was, the tension I'd been holding deep within had finally found it's release.

"Jake? Jake are you ok?" Dr. Hendricks asked, despite the fact I was half asleep and still coming down from an incredible high. Everything seemed blurry when my eyes opened, and I was in disbelief at what I was seeing.

My Psychologist, was there beside me, with my semi-hard cock in her hand, a look of much concern on her face.

"What... What happened?" I asked, not sure if what I was seeing was real or not.

"I think that your "Inception" took over again Jake. You were telling your stories and before I knew it, you had taken your pants off and started playing with your, umm, penis. I tried to wake you, but you looked like you were in torturous pain, I did the only thing I could. I umm, helped you release".

I couldn't believe it. Dr. Hendricks despite her position, helped jerk me off! Yet I guess I really did fuck and titty fuck the redhead Christina Hendricks, due to my "Inception" taking over. I couldn't help but notice that Dr. Hendricks had removed her glasses and the top two buttons of her blouse were undone, allowing me a clear view of her huge tasty cleavage. I was suspicious at first, but dismissed any thoughts that maybe my "Inception" didn't take over this time, maybe I gained some kind of control and I passed out after we fucked and she just didn't want to say due to her job.

Once we both had cleaned up and I had put my shorts back on, Dr. Hendricks then gave me her diagnosis.

"Your "Inception" is pretty serious Jake. This only left me even more intrigued. I want to reassure my promise to you that I'll help you gain full control of this." Christina said.

She advised me that she would be in touch as there was a few phone calls that she needed to make before I could start on my road to gain control over my "Inception". I was told to go home and rest up, and try and avoid anything that might set me off again until she contacted me. The drive on the way home was silent, with my step mother trying to make small talk, but I wasn't complying as my mind was elsewhere. When we got home and I went to my bedroom, I sat down on my bed, sighing at the fact that I had got nowhere since I was last here. This was no kind of life to live. Would I gain full control? Have any of the 4 others who had this gained full control? After a few minutes of contemplating the future, I felt a bulge in one of my front pockets. Slipping my hand in, I pulled the material out to find a pair of silk black panties, which had the same underwear design that Christina Hendricks was wearing when my "Inception" took over. I stared at the panties in shock, as the answer to my question was right before my eyes. That my "Inception" didn't take over during my appointment and I had passed out with Christina coming up with a cover story.

TO BE CONTINUED

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers
12