Any Given Wednesday

Story Info
A typical day for a female slave.
811 words
3.33
24k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt safe, vulnerable and exposed all at once. Kneeling at his feet , naked, knees spread. Exactly where she belonged. He rested His palm on the top of her head, "Quiet lass." And like magic, like always, when He commanded it, her constantly racing mind was finally silenced. Peace.

"Did you do all of your tasks today, lass?" He asked as she began unlacing and removing His shoes.

"Yes, Master. I took care of the children and did their schooling with them. I did all of the laundry and cleaned the garden. I went to the gym, practiced the piano and did my math lessons. I masturbated twice but did not cum, just like you told me to do, Master." She felt a quiet pride as He smiled down at her. Her world was boiled down to His smiling eyes and knowing that she helped to bring that smile. She needed that smile to live, more than food, more than air.

"Good job lass, that makes me very happy." He said as He stroked her hair. "I want you to unzip my pants and take my cock out. Good. Now open your mouth and put my cock where it belongs."

She had just enough time to quickly reply with "Yes, Master." as she eagerly guided His already hard cock into her mouth. She looked into His satisfied eyes as He let out a low moan. He took a tight fistful of hair at the base of her head and slowly pushed Himself all the way down her throat, making her eyes water, blocking her breathing.

"I want you to cum for me lass." Immediately as the final words of that sentence rang into the air she felt the spasms building deep inside of her. She clenched and shook and made a puddle on the floor. He kept tight hold of her hair and kept His cock all the way down her throat, just how He liked it. As her orgasm subsided He let go of her hair and pushed her face gently back, releasing his cock and letting her catch her breath.

It had taken years of work together to control her orgasms like this. Now she could cum instantly whenever and wherever He told her to. And she couldn't cum unless He told her to. She and her pleasure, belonged fully to Him and His will.

"Good job lassie. Now I want you to suck my balls." She bent down and sucked and licked and pleased Him until He started to shake a little Himself. She'd practiced learning every trick and tip in the world for how to give perfect blow jobs. She loved to be here. Kneeling on the floor, pleasing Him. It was where she most belonged in the world, putting her skills to good use.

"Lay down on the floor, I want to use my pussy." He commanded.

"Yes, Master" she said and she laid back, spread her legs and showed Him His pussy.

"Mmmm you're so wet, that's a good lass." He kept His work clothes on so His zipper dug into her clit and His tie hit her face as He pushed Himself inside of her.

"Thank you Master" she said, legs shaking. She wanted to cum again, needed to cum again, with His cock filling her up like this. But she could only cum on His command. On His whim. On His pleasure.

"Do you know what I did at lunch today lass?" He asked, pausing with just the tip of His cock inside of her, making her throb. Making her want to grind against Him. But she was a good girl and sat still for her Master's pleasure.

"What did you do Master?"

"I met up with Jake and I sucked his cock. How does that make you feel, lass?" He asked as He slowly put just the tip of His cock inside of her again and again.

"Did you like it Master? Did you have fun?" she managed to pant out the words.

"Oh yes lass, I had fun. Thank you for teaching me so much about how to do a good job sucking cock." He smiled down at her.

"Then that makes me feel happy, Master. I only wish I could watch." she breathed, shaking.

"Good lass." He said as He shoved His cock all the way inside of her, quick and hard. And kept shoving, again and again and again. "Cum for me lass." He growled releasing her from her torture. "You are mine. Mine."

"Yes Master!" she cried out, with every thrust.

He finished, filling her with His cum. Blessing her with His safety, His claim. His ownership. Like a talisman against any harm. She loved having His cum inside of her.

He collapsed on her, catching His breath. "What's for dinner, lass?"

"Whatever Master wants."

"That's right."