Any Other Man

Story Info
No one is better than her older lover.
1.2k words
22.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke every morning to the feel of his morning stubble rough on my cheek.

"Good morning, love," he'd whisper in my ear, kissing my temple.

Mornings were the best part of the day in our home. One of us would cook breakfast while the other showered, and after breakfast we would lounge on the balcony, overlooking the ocean waves crest up onto the beach, or more often make love.

We were currently staying in a beach front condominium he owned in Belmar, a small beach town in New Jersey. It was one of many condos he owned all around the country, but this one was closer to his heart, set in the landscape of his childhood.

Alas, it was a place I'm quite familiar with, always taking summer vacations there. Yet none of them compared to this one.

Standing on the balcony, he would wrap his arms around me and whisper sweet nothings in my ear. The Jersey shore had never held much appeal to me, but here, in the arms of my beloved, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever saw.

He and I would take walks on the promenade, arm in arm, enjoying the shades of blue on beige and the delicate grey houses built up along the shoreline. Of course, in our situation, people noticed us.

We got the usual line of comments and snickers, "Slut", "Pervert", "Disgusting" - I learned to let it all roll off my back. They didn't know us, and couldn't possibly even imagine what we had. I almost felt bad for them, and hoped one day perhaps they too could enjoy something similar to our relationship. Maybe then they would know.

It was a day that started out like most days, and I found myself strolling along, my hand in his. His hands were large, warm, protective. They were possibly my favorite part of him.

I first noticed the gang of boys when they were not too far from us. They were not much younger than me, perhaps sixteen or seventeen.

Just a few months ago I might've looked upon them with desire, but now they were nothing in comparison to the diamond at my side.

They were laughing as they approached, staring hard.

"Hey Grandpa," one said, "Why don't you let me show her a real time?"

He frowned, "Why don't you mind your own business?"

The boy turned his attention to me. "C'mon lil mama," he grinned, "Don't waste all your time with an old man. He can't give you what you want!"

I heard a chuckle beside me and turned to see him with a snide smile on his face, "At least my balls have dropped."

The boy sneered, "That ain't cool," he said, "At least I can get it up!"

They passed on, laughing, but I was disheartened. Would they sink to any low?

I squeezed his hand hard, "Let's go home."

"Honey," he said, "Don't let it get to you."

"I want to go home, Peter." I said forcefully. He shrugged.

The walk home we were silent but I was thinking. I'd tried not to think about the complications of our ages, because deep down I didn't think it really mattered, and it didn't. But the world, particularly our world here in the middle class east coast, was not going to like it.

When we got home I pulled him to me, feeling the fabric of his suit beneath my fingers.

"I love you," I said, "I love you so much I don't even know what to do with myself."

He smiled and kissed me, "It's good to know, babe."

I put my head on his chest, "How long can we keep this up?"

I heard his breath catch in his chest, "What?"

"You know," I said, squeezing my eyes shut, digging my head in farther to hide the sobs I knew were coming, "This life. It can't last forever."

He exhaled deeply, his hand caressing my shoulder, "My love, you can't guage things on that. Everything ends. Just because it ends doesn't mean it never happened."

"Oh c'mon, we're just a joke to them!" I said angrily, "Nothing but a dirty old man and a gold digger in their eyes!"

He laughed loudly, "Ah, as if what the world thinks makes any difference to me. Let them think what they want. I'm no less of a man because I fell in love with you and you're no less of a woman."

I looked up into his big beautiful eyes. He was right. What did it matter if we were so in love?

He bent down to kiss me, and I got lost in the sweetness of him. I felt his arms encircling me, picking me up, carrying me to our little love den. I ran my lips along his neck, savoring the taste of sweat and smell of aftershave.

I was thrown onto the bed, disoriented and horny. I felt him crawl up on top of me, his hands travelling up my dress, stroking the skin of my thighs and belly.

I helped him pull his shirt off, throwing it across the room. He undid his pants and his hard cock popped out. I grabbed it gently, easing it towards my moist opening.

In one motion he was in me completely, my clit brushing up against his pubic bone.

"Oh God," I moaned into his ear, wrapping my legs as tight around him as I could.

He positioned himself in such a way that his thighs were beneath my buttocks, and our pelvises met at a sharp angle.

"Could any other man do this to you?" he said, slowly sliding his shaft out of me. I groaned, squeezing hard on his back.

He removed his cock and slid the head of it against my slit, running the juices of my cunt all over.

"Peter," I whimpered, "Please."

I felt him enter me again, slowly, deliberately.

"You're so wet," he said, dipping one of his fingers down and against the honey seeping from me, "Wet for me, aren't you? No one else, only me."

Urgently I bucked against him, "Yes," I said, "Only you."

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I said, thrusting myself at him, "Please!" I was feeling the sweet agony of a body needing release.

"Alright then."

He started slowly, in and out, in and out. I could hear the sopping of his dick as he moved and it only made me hornier.

Just a little angle he achieved by moving my hips made his cock strike the soft spot inside me that tingled so good, enough I started panting and moaning loudly, calling out his name, begging him to make me cum.

Faster and faster, our hips wildly bucking. He too was short of breath, his skin growing red and hot, his cock burrowing deeper and deeper, harder and harder.

I threw my head back and let out a cry as I felt the warmth of climax rip through me. I squeezed my walls around him in convulsions, crumbling beneath him, exhausted.

He groaned and shot his load deep inside of me, pounding against me, and then sighed as he sat and recovered.

"Oh God," I said, wiping sweat off my brow, "Oh my God."

He rolled off and laid next to me. We both stared up at the ceiling.

"You're going to give me a heart attack one of these days." he chuckled.

I turned and stroked the silver hair at his temple, "It would be such a sweet death, though."

He laughed again, "Indeed it would."

Once again, nothing mattered any longer. All I could be preoccupied with were the two bodies, spent but sated, so close together on such a lovely day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Nellie and The Unicorn Onesie Who wears pyjamas to a pyjama party?in Erotic Couplings
The Breeder Caught on their pack lands, she's used as a breeder.in NonHuman
Meeting James Ch. 01 A college girl meets an older man in Las Vegas.in Mature
Sabie and Mr. Roberts Ch. 01 A young womans' attraction to her best friends' father.in Mature
The Depth of Things to Come Ch. 01 Heartbroken teen shows older man how he deserves to be loved.in Mature
More Stories