Any Port in a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She indeed had made herself clear. "Let's go outside and join Grace. She is already sky clad, which is the term used to describe magic that must be done in the nude."

We removed all of our clothes. "When you walk into the circle, Mary, do not step on any of the lines drawn on the ground."

Grace made a small incision in her left hand and allowed a few drops of blood to fall into the silver chalice which she was holding. Next, Isadora had a small cut made on her left hand, and her blood was mixed with Graces. Mary and the baby also donated three drops each. When the baby had stopped crying from the discomfort of the prick to her finger; Grace started the incantation. The first thing Mary noticed was the fact that the nice little wood fire had just changed to a dark blue flame traced with light blue streaks. A heavy mist has risen. The mist, however, is only at the edge of circle that they drew on the ground. Inside the circle it is clear. The fog changed in color. It is now slightly greenish. Mary saw that something was taking form directly over the fire itself. It stepped out of the fire and onto solid ground. It was obviously a male since it was sporting a gigantic erection.

Grace walked over to Aziel and took the end of his monster penis into her hands and mouth. She sucked him off. The thing's breathing changed now. It was coming in raspy gasps. Suddenly there is a bellow like an angry elephant, and the big black thing has opened its eyes. He looked satisfied,

Grace was speaking to him in a language that Mary didn't recognize. The thing was looking from her to me, and then back again. Suddenly Grace is speaking in English again.

"Mary, hold out your left hand.." She held it out, and the five pointed star appeared on her hand. It looked like liquid gold. "Aziel, this woman and her child are to be protected as you protect us. Is that understood?"

The thing didn't look happy but nodded its head yes.

I'll let you decide how best to help them, as long as you do not hurt them. Is that understood?"

Aziel nodded his head yes, again. "Good, look at your hand Mary."

Mary saw that the pentagram on my hand had changed to a metallic green color. She then looked at her daughter's hand, it also bore a metallic green pentagram.

The two witches made a few more comments in that strange language and just as fast as a stroke of lightning the mist was gone, the fire was a simple fire, and Grace was talking.

"Very good. Now, let's get our clothes and get inside for some supper."

Once the baby had been put to bed they all sat down for supper. Grace said: "We need to return thanks for this food. Please bow your heads.".

"Blessed art thou the King of the Universe. You bring bread from the ground and all good things to us. We, your servants bless your Holy Name."

Grace then turned to Mary.

"You are probably wondering why we invoked Aziel. You see, we are setting a plan in motion to get Philip Brown to come here after us. Isadora and I have been protected for a long time. You and the baby had to have that protection too. It is impossible for almost anything in this world to hurt you now. If you are shot at, the bullet will disappear on its way to you. If someone swings a knife at you one of several unpleasant things would happen. They might just suddenly not be there. The knife might hit an object harder that it is in mid swing. The knife might suddenly be gone, along with the hand that was holding it.

Any way, you and your baby are now protected."

"Grandma, how is Mary doing in her studies?"

"She's a natural. She usually could do the simple spells and wand work we started on her second try. She also remembers the information. It's as if she were recording what she has learned. Her recall is excellent!"

"Good, if she's a natural at this there is a somewhat advanced spell that I want you to teach her. I want you to teach her the binding charm."

"Are you sure? I only learned that two years ago."

"Yes, but it may be necessary for her to prevent Phil from moving. We want him to meet Aziel, and for that to happen we need him here."

The following few days were spent with Mary learning the complicated binding charm.

*****************************

Philip Brown had been laying his plans carefully. He had found out that there were no routine sheriff's patrols that went by the house where Mary was living. He had also found out that almost nobody ever visited that house. Philip wasn't sharp enough to notice that the people he had been talking with seemed a bit nervous when he mentioned the house in question.

Phil decided that this time he would bring pole climbing spurs and belt, night vision goggles, rope, a pistol, a knife, and a can of gasoline. He planned on binding them, torturing them, and then burning them alive. Yes, that ought to balance things out nicely.

He purposefully waited for three weeks after the order of protection had been served before putting his plan into motion.

On the chosen night, Phil quietly left the house at about one in the morning. He had parked his car a block over so that his parents wouldn't hear the engine starting.

Twenty minutes later Phil was at the power pole that fed the house. He carefully cut the wires from the transformer to the house. There was now no power and no phone connection to the house.

He congratulated himself that they were now at his mercy. (As if he had any mercy.)

He went to the house and tried the front door. It was unlocked! As he was congratulating himself for his good luck, he tried to quietly open the door. He didn't know about the tall stack of empty tin cans just inside the door until they made their awful racket as they fell to the floor.

As soon as he heard the noise he ran into the house wearing his night vision gear. He suddenly realized that there were doors to many rooms, and he didn't know which one contained the girl.

Just then Mary called out, "Is that you Isadora?". Now Phil new just about where the voice had come from. He ran to the door, and threw it open. He saw the girl standing there holding a thin wood dowel and saying something he didn't understand.

The next thing Phil realized was that he had fallen on the floor and landed with his face down. His nose was bleeding. As he tried to get up he suddenly realized that he couldn't move.

"Let me go! You'll pay for this!"

What he heard was laughter from two people.

"Well, well, well look what we have here. I think our rat trap has worked!"

"How are you tonight Philip? Are you feeling a little bit down, perhaps?"

Again there was laughter.

"You women have no idea who you are messing with, let me loose."

"No Phil you have absolutely no idea who, or should I say what, we really are. You are here for a little bit of re-education. The classroom will be ready in about half an hour. You won't enjoy the lesson."

Phil started to swear. Another woman, Grace, walked into the room and said a couple of strange sounding words. Suddenly Phil was silent.

"I've heard enough from him for the moment. I have the fire set. Bring him out and put him on the ground outside the outer circle."

Isadora lifted up her wand and said a few words. Phil was now floating about a foot off the floor. Mary and Isadora steered/pushed him out the back door and to the edge of the outer circle.

Grace came over to Phil. "Phil, I am going to release you so that you can move your head. Then I will release the spell on your voice so that you can speak. I will do that if you will willingly give me two strands of your hair. Will you do that?"

Phil nodded his head yes. Isadora came over and plucked two hairs from his head and put them into the silver chalice.. "One word of warning Phil, if you start swearing or yelling you will be made silent again, is that clear?" Phil nodded yes and the spell was released.

The first words out of Phil's mouth were violent obscenities. Before the third word was out, he could no longer talk. Phil watched as the three women took off their clothes. He was enjoying the view.

Phil noticed them carefully walk over to the fire. He was confused at first, but when the fire went from normal to blue with little streaks of light blue he began to panic. This couldn't be real!

Moments later he saw Aziel. If anyone could have seen him at that moment they would have seen his eyes bug out from a face that was literally white as a sheet. Suddenly, Phil found himself on his feet, able to move his arms, but unable to move his feet or mouth. Grace spoke. "Phil, this is Aziel, he works for us. Smile for him Aziel."

Phil looked and saw fire where the mouth was. He was petrified.

"Now, you raped and mutilated Mary here. What do you think we should do to you? Oh, I forgot, you can't speak. That may be for the best because I think the appropriate punishment is that you should be raped. Take a good look at Aziel's erection."

Phil was panic stricken. The things prick looked like it was eighteen inches long and a good three to four inches in diameter.

"Aziel, would you like to rape him?"

Aziel grinned a horrible grin.

"In time you may well do that, Aziel. For the moment we have another plan in mind."

Grace continued "Aziel, show him the same amount of pain that you gave to Mr. Murphy."

Suddenly Phil's eyes were full of tears, his mouth was open but no sound was coming out. Phil was now throwing up and silently sobbing at the same time.

"O.K. Aziel, that's enough. We are going to let you talk again Phil, but if you start swearing or yelling I'm going to let Aziel treat you to much more pain than you just had. Nod your head if you understand.

Phil nodded his head.

Suddenly he knew that he could speak again. He quietly and politely asked Grace a question.

"What are you going to do to me?"

"Well, I think we will let you go later. But, first I need to tell you what the rules are. You see, Aziel is only visible when he wants to be or when we tell him to be. He could be standing right next to you and you would never know it. Now, you have several rules to follow: One: you may not tell anyone what has happened tonight or where you have been tonight. Two: you will not in any way tell anyone who we are. Three: you will never again break the law or even think about hurting anyone. And, Four: you will never use foul language again. Do you understand the rules?"

"Yes, but what if I don't follow them? You can't be every place at once."

"That's true, however you now have a mark on your hand. That mark is the sign of a curse that will call Aziel if you so much as seriously think about breaking the rules. Now, if that doesn't scare you enough let me tell you the rest of your problem. You have twelve tastes of pain, each worse than the previous one, before Aziel can take you to his home and play with you for the rest of eternity. His home is not in our space-time. Tonight's pain was just a sample of what you will feel every time you think seriously about breaking the rules. Oh, yes, tonight's demonstration was time one, you have eleven times to go. Do you now understand what you may do?"

Phil couldn't do more than moan and shake his head yes.

Grace said a few words and Phil found himself completely naked.

The women walked Phil around to the side of the house, so that he could see his car. Phil, you are going to be released soon. Isadora, please follow me as I drive Phil to his destination.

Twenty minutes later Phil saw that they were parked in his driveway.. Grace pulled Phil out of the car and had Phil watch as his car disappeared.

Grace got in Isadora's car and they headed home.

"Now, before I go in I need to fix a few things." Grace then said a few words and the cut wires were restored to their original condition, the fresh holes from the linemen's spurs were made to look like they were ten years old. There weren't even tire marks, cigarette buts, or footprints to show that anyone had been there that night.

"Let's get some sleep ladies, I'd suggest we sleep in."

******************************* Phil found himself alone in his parent's driveway. Only at that instant did he realize that his keys, wallet, money and all other items that he had earlier in the evening were gone. Here it was, about four in the morning, and he was outside his locked house, stark naked, with the family car missing, and unable to tell anyone why. It was enough to make him shudder. There were neighbor families on all sides of the house. The back yard seemed like the place to hide for the moment. ********************************* Mike's father came out to go to work, at his usual time. He was startled when he didn't see his car. He checked in the garage. No, he hadn't put in inside last evening. He decided to go back into the house. As he turned he saw the nude back of his son running into the front door.

He immediately followed his son inside. "Phil, what is going on?"

Phil came down the stairs wearing a bathrobe. "I can't tell you dad."

"What do you mean, you can't tell me? As long as you live here you answer to me. Where have you been and what have you done with my car?"

"I can't tell you. If I do, some very bad things will happen to me. I simply cannot even hint at what has happened. The car is gone, not truly stolen. I'll get a job and start paying you for the loss of the car."

"Are you saying you plan to actually get a job and work? What has happened to you?"

"You'll simply have to see the new me, dad. You may not believe the changes you will soon be seeing?"

"Have you broken the law?"

"Yes, but it will never be reported.. I can't tell you more than that."

"I'm going to have to get a new car now. I know that your Uncle Albert has been advertising for a stock boy in his hardware store. Get dressed. I'm going to call the rental car place and rent a vehicle. I'll drop you by his business on the way down town."

Much to his father's surprise, Mike simply said; "o.k." and went off to get dressed.

******************************

It was not four months since Phil received his lesson. No one who had known him before could believe that this was the same kid! He didn't swear, he didn't even bend even the normal rules of courtesy. He seemed to have become a polite, hard working young man.

There were all sorts of guesses about what had happened. But none of them even began to approach the truth.

12