Any Port In A Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lia’s buttocks tightened and drove her mound into my face and her hands pressed the back of my head, threatening to either smother or drown me in her sopping-wet pussy. I broke loose and looked up at her from where I knelt before her.

“What are you doing? Don’t stop!” she snapped as she looked down at me.

“Don’t try to suffocate me or I will,” I shot back. “You want me to stop what I’m doing?”

“Don’t you dare! I love it! Go down on me, you bastard! Eat my pussy good, baby! Please! Do me!” she begged.

“Grab your tits and squeeze them,” I ordered. “I like watching you do that. I’m gonna make you cum, sugar. I want to feel you cum like you’ve never cum before. Do your tits, bitch! Now!” As I drove my tongue back into her cunt, I saw her hands rise to those plum-tipped mounds and pinch the nipples between two fingernails as the rest pressed into her golden-brown breasts hard enough to leave marks.

She gasped and moaned, chanting, “Eat me! Eat me! Don’t ever stop! Soooo goood… Never felt it like this before…. Oohhhh…”

She was about to peak. I pinched her clit and jacked it with my fingers like it was a tiny cock as I pushed my tongue and lips as far into her twat as they would go and went “Brrrrr!” with my lips. Over the edge she went.

“AIEEE!” Lia cried as she came. A gush of pussy juice rewarded my efforts and her legs trembled from the force of her climax. I stood up, caught her by the shoulders to keep her from falling and sat her on the edge of the bed as she continued to shudder. She blindly turned into my arms and locked her mouth to mine, panting with lust. Her hand roamed down my body and grabbed my cock possessively.

“Lie back,” she panted. “I want your cock. I want to make YOU cum, stud. Let me ride you. I need it. I need to feel your cock in me.”

I crawled up on the bed and lay on my back. Without waiting for further invitation, Lia straddled me. Holding her dripping pussy lips apart with two fingers, she sank down onto me, taking my dick into her cunt. She sighed with pleasure as she rose and fell, enjoying the feeling of my hard rod penetrating her.

I reached up and got my hands on her tits, pressing them together to accentuate her already impressive cleavage, popping her nipples back and forth with my thumbs. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and I pulled her forward, seeking her mouth.

“Not so hard, they’re still tender – mmm, mnph, mmmhhh,” she mumbled as my lips stopped her speech and my tonguetip brushed hers. Opening her mouth, she accepted my tongue as she had accepted my cock. Unconsciously her cheek and pussy muscles began to work in unison, milking the male flesh that filled them, wallowing in the sensations and asking for more as Lia surrendered to the pleasure we gave each other.

I felt my own orgasm starting to simmer in my balls. It had been months since I’d had a woman and now, with a sensuous, orgasmic, eager girl riding me, I knew I couldn’t last much longer. I really wanted us to cum together, but my hips were jerking up to meet Lia’s downward thrusts instinctively and I knew I could not hold back.

“I’m sorry, baby, but I’m gonna cum,” I whispered hoarsely as I tried to hold on, to let Lia catch up and climax before I blew my load. She picked up the tempo instead, her muscles rippling the length of my cock as she ground down on my erection.

“I want you to, Jack. I want you to. Give me your cum. Shoot it deep in my pussy. Paint my cunt with your sperm,” she panted, my cock moving in and out of her with the regularity of a metronome. “Just let go, baby. Don’t worry about me. Give me your cum. I want it. I want it. I want it… OHHH!”

Unable to resist any longer, I grabbed her hips and jammed her down on my cock and blindly vacuumed a tit into my mouth, trying to jumpstart her climax even as I arched my back to ram deep into her, my prick shooting spastically into her. As the last jet spurted from my cock, I felt her cunt clamp down as she shuddered with her own small release. I sought her lips as we fell sideways, still joined together. We kissed, moaning with pleasure given and taken, as afterglow took us and we slowly calmed down.


When our breathing had returned to normal and my spent, shrunken cock had slipped out of Lia’s well-fucked cunt, we lay in each other’s arms listening to the rain softly drumming on the windows outside. I looked at this luscious woman who had chosen to sleep with me with awe and gratitude.

“Penny for your thoughts?” she said, stretching and rubbing her boobs along my chest.

“I was just thinking what an idiot your boyfriend is, to throw a girl like you over; and how lucky I feel, you having decided to take me to bed,” I said, running a hand along her flank.

Lia said, “And I was thinking how lucky I was that this storm tossed you up on my doorstep just when I needed a good man to make me forget about a bad boy.” Smiling enigmatically, she kissed me and rolled onto her back, offering herself.

“You know,” she said softly, holding her arms out, “I could wish that this rain never stop. Come to your Lia, baby.” And I was happy to oblige.

12