Anya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

She entered me slowly. I spread my legs wider, grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed her toward me, filling me up with her cock. I moaned.

"Feel good?" She asked.

"Yes...yes..." I said.

She moved down and kissed me. "I'm going to fuck your brains out," she whispered.

"Fuck me," I whispered.

She began moving her hips from side to side, creating an unbelievable friction inside of me. I grabbed her hands and we locked fingers. She moved up on me and began fucking me slower, then harder. I wrapped my legs around her back and moved with her. I couldn't believe how good it felt. She kissed me again and I pushed her hands up and then grabbed her breasts and brought them to my lips, sucking her rock hard nipples, twirling my tongue around one and then the other. Then she began to fuck me harder. I gasped and then grabbed her ass, feeling the sweat pour down the small of her back. We locked eyes and she smiled at me.

"You're so beautiful, Karen" she said.

"So are you," I said.

She kissed me again and then lifted my legs over her shoulders and thrusted into me.

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"You like how I fuck you?" She asked.

"I love how you fuck," I said.

She moaned and released my legs. She collapsed on top of me and I spread my legs and wrapped them around hers. I took her face into my hands and shoved my tongue inside her mouth. We began kissing violently. I could feel her heart beating against my chest. "I'm going to come with you," she said.

"How."

"This cock is pressing against my clit. When I fuck you it presses against my clit."

"Okay."

Then she began to fuck me again, going even deeper into me, as we developed a rhythm.

"Feels so good," I said.

"Yeah," she said. "You little tease."

"Yes."

"You like it when the boys stare at you."

"I do."

"When we were lying on the grass together in bikinis...you loved that, you little slut....say it"

"I loved it."

"Spreading lotion on my back, knowing that you were making my pussy wet..."

"Yes."

"You knew you were making my pussy wet, didn't you."

"Yes."

"You knew I wanted to eat your pussy, didn't you?"

"Yes."

She moaned and I could feel her legs shaking. The sweat was pouring off her face.

"And you're going to eat my pussy."

"I want to eat your pussy."

I grabbed her ass and held on.

"I'm going to come," I said.

"Me too," she said.

She snapped her head back and closed her eyes. "Now," she said.

The rush was so intense that I almost screamed. We slammed into each other and held on as we came, tangling our bodies together, holding each other, and kissing. And then we collapsed on the bed, completely spent. Anya took a deep breath and exhaled. "Well," she said. "Now it's your turn."

12