Anya Ch. 03

Story Info
My continuing adventures with Anya and others.
1.4k words
4.59
11.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to Anya's room a few hours later, she was still writing. She stood up from her desk immediately and came to kneel at my feet; hugging my knees as had become her ritual.

"I see you have been writing," I said.

"Yes Sir."

"Let me see." Anya passed me a small black book. I sat down to read as she knelt at my feet.

Dear Sir,

This is my first diary entry. I hope it meets with your approval. I have been very excited to become your girl... not sure if I should consider myself your girl, your pet or your slave, but I am sure you will tell me how you think of me when you're ready. I have to confess that I have been watching you, Sir, for a few weeks now, and getting more excited by the day, as I have been getting closer and closer to the moment when I could introduce myself to you.

I looked up at Anya. She must have guessed what I had just read as she was blushing and looking down at the floor. Though I was surprised, it made sense in its own way—made sense of today's events in a way that coincidence just didn't account for.

It occurred to me that I could take advantage of the position of your room and mine, and pretend that I thought you were following me, when in fact, I knew exactly where you were going all along. I wonder if you can imagine, Sir, how thrilling it was for me to have you follow me to your room and submit myself to you. My heart was beating—no THUNDERING in my chest as I spoke to you outside your room.

But now that I have submitted myself to you, and, to show you that I hold no secrets from you, I must tell you that we did not meet through coincidence but through my own devices. If you feel I have done wrong, I will, of course, accept whatever punishment you feel is appropriate.

I looked up again, to see Anya still kneeling, eyes averted as I read on.

You wanted to know about my sexual experience. You know I am submissive. Perhaps you don't yet realise that I am bisexual. I thought I would tell you about an experience I had recently with a girl I met at a party.

I was at a party at the beginning of term; it was in town at the house of a friend of a friend. I had got split up from my friends—it turned out that, when they were ready to go they couldn't find me and left without me... while I had just been in the loo. Anyway, there I was, by myself at this party, drinking beer from a bottle and dancing a little at the edge of the "dance floor". As I glanced around the room, I realised that there was a girl staring at me. She was a little taller than me, and wearing gorgeous thigh length boots, a black leather mini-skirt and a black leather vest. Her hair was done up, piled on her head and she was smiling over at me. There seemed to be a couple of guys both trying to get her attention, but she was looking at neither of them—muttering something occasionally, and looking at me.

I looked behind me, and realised that she really was staring at me, and no one else. My face flushed and I could feel my heart beating. She smiled and blew me a kiss—which just made me blush all the more.

She seemed to excuse herself from the boys either side of her and walked directly over to me. I put my bottle to my lips and drank the rest of my beer—just holding the empty bottle, so my hands had something to do.

"Hi", she said.

"Hi."

"I have been watching you."

"I realise," I replied with a smile.

"You look hot." She said

"Mmmmm. You're very kind," I replied.

"I mean flushed; like the temperature is too high in here."

"Oh." Now I really started blushing. "I see what you mean."

She laughed. "I am just teasing. You really do look hot—as in, hot-and-sexy."

I giggled. "Well... thank you very much... Tease."

"Actually, not far off. Teresa."

"Ah. I am Anya. Nice to meet you, Teresa."

We chatted away for a little while—giggling at the boys and their flat footed approach to chatting up girls; the terrible state of popular music, this and that. Then, apropos of nothing, Teresa said, "I want you."

"Pardon?"

"You heard. I didn't mumble."

She hadn't mumbled, and I had heard. My heart was in my throat, and she had me in her gaze. Then, as if it was Anya saying it, and not me (I know that sounds weird), I replied, "Then I am yours."

She smiled at this—a smile of supreme confidence—but somehow, not arrogance, just self-assurance. "Then follow me."

I followed her out of the party and along the quiet street. Between every few houses were alleyways leading around the back of the houses to garages and gardens. After we'd walked far enough from the party that we could no longer heard the music, she ushered me down one of those alleys. The moon was bright and, combined with the street lights, I could just about make out where I was putting my feet as we walked along the alley, Teresa following behind me. At the end of the alley was a slightly wider track going along the backs of the houses. She signalled for me to turn down the track, but after I had gone just a few yards, she gently grabbed my shoulder and stopped me in my tracks. I turned around to face her.

Where we were, although we were outside, no one could see us from the dark house behind us, and no one could see us from the street. She whispered to me, "Kneel."

As if I simply saw no alternative but to obey, I knelt in front of her. She lifted up her black leather mini skirt and I saw that she was wearing only the flimsiest of thongs under it. She pulled it to one side revealing the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen; completely bare, with the most exquisite, puffy pink lips. "Kiss me. Kiss my pussy. Use your tongue on me and make me cum. Right here, right now. Fuck me with your tongue and don't stop until my knees buckle under me."

Oh God. How could I do anything but obey her. I kissed her upper thighs, one after the other. I licked at her thighs with the very tip of my tongue until I could hear the softest of moans; then I let my tongue flick across those divine lips and push back the hood over her clit—I could feel it was already hardening. I puckered my lips and French kissed her clit—my tongue flicking at it—almost trilling against it over and over, making her gasp.

Then I traced the shape of her pussy with my tongue before sliding my tongue between her sweet lips and deep, deep into her waiting cunt. God, she was hot, and her commanding nature made me hot. I grasped at her bum as I licked and thrust and sucked at her pussy, her moans getting louder and louder until I could feel her knees buckling—just as she predicted they would. A that moment, she squealed—it would have been a full-blown scream, I think, except that she bit her tongue to stifle it. I hugged her bum tight and that gave her the support she needed as her orgasm passed.

A light came on in the bedroom behind us and we both crouched down—looking through cracks in the fence, we saw the curtains twitching before the light went back off and all was quiet once more. My heart was pounding now and I could still taste Teresa in my mouth.

And that's where the diary entry finished. I looked up at Anya, with a quizzical look on my face.

"That's as far as I got, Sir. When you arrived just now."

"Aha. Well, I think you shall have to write some more for me about your experiences with Teresa."

"Yes, Sir."

I looked down at Anya, still kneeling in front of me wearing the collar and the print dress.

"Stand up."

She stood immediately. I reached forward and took the hem of her dress between finger and thumb. I raised it up to see her bare pussy. "Good girl. No panties—just as I directed you."

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir."

"Now," I continued, "Time for that walk."

She nodded and we left the room. I took the key from the door and locked the room behind us.