Anya Goes to Vorhees Ch. 01

Story Info
Prequel - How Anya gets the invite.
10.3k words
4.73
37.3k
111

Part 1 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dark brown eyes widened and stared with intrigue at the woman sitting across from them at the large oak desk. Ned Bricker had not expected his morning to start off this way. The woman, Anya MacTiernen, didn't particularly surprise him, however, at her unexpected statement. As a lawyer, he had had any number of men, women, and even children, sitting across from him from time to time and they had said any number of fantastical things. This one, a woman with shoulder-length brunette hair, fair skin, and green eyes was no more or less average as he saw it. She did have a smattering of freckles across her cheeks and nose, a leftover bit of childhood, that she had apparently decided not to hide with makeup, which he didn't believe she wore any, nor did it diminish her pretty face. And her cheeks were dimpled, which added to her younger appearance.

But her body, at 27, had already given birth to four children, as he was well aware. She'd brought the youngest, a girl of about a year, with her to her last appointment. Anya might have been slim in her youth, but she had gained a bit from her pregnancies and it had settled around the usual places. He guessed she weighed around 215 pounds or so. Not really his type, but she did have nice breasts, and he did enjoy fondling the breasts of a woman. Ned wondered briefly if the woman was still producing milk. But only briefly, as what she had just said to him slammed back into the forefront of his mind.

"Excuse me?" He asked quietly after coughing and sitting up a little bit straighter in the hard leather chair that he had been leaning back in.

"I-I apologize, Mr, Bricker. I shouldn't have said that." Anya sighed, closing her eyes for a moment and wishing she could completely take back the words that had flown from her mouth in a moment of frustration. He had asked her how she was, that was all. Why had she blurted that out? She has always felt a slight stirring in her body when she'd met with her husband's lawyer, but to say what she said, Anya had clearly gone mad.

"My dear, I am your lawyer, you should feel free to tell me whatever you want. Not many people can say that they are restricted by law from ever repeating what you say. Please, repeat it, just so I know that I have it right." Ned knew that his curiosity confused her, her eyebrows had furrowed and she was frowning at him a bit.

"Mr. Bricker, again, I apologize..." Anya gulped for air as she paused, "I said that more than anything I would like to be properly fucked, but since my husband is dead, there's little chance of that happening these days."

Anya stopped talking, her blush creeping up her chest to turn her neck and cheeks a pinker shade. The lawyer, a married man in his late forties, with black hair showing gray at the temples was sitting looking at her with an eyebrow raised over his left eye, chocolate colored, that sparkled on his handsome face. Anya wanted the ground to open up beneath her feet so that she could fall out of the room to the floor below, run away, find a deep dark hole in the ground and bury herself in it. Ever since Luke died seven months ago, she had repeatedly stuck her foot in her mouth with friends and family, but this was the first time that she'd said this, and to her lawyer of all people. A man that she'd actually felt an attraction to in the past.

"It's been seven months now since the accident, correct?" Ned picked up her file from his desk and opened it up.

"Yes, Mr. Bricker." Anya nodded softly, barely able to make eye contact with him. Handsome men always intimidated her, they had ever since she was young. Luke had been handsome, and he had loved her completely, and then he had died in a collapse at work, he'd worked in the civil engineering department of the city. A subway tunnel had given. He had been the only casualty. No one had seemed to cast her a second glance since his death.

"Then I imagine you have every right to feel as you do." He replied casually as he skimmed further over her file. Her husband had been their client first, years ago when his great aunt had died and left him a large cash estate. Through the years, he'd been back with his wife, or without, to update their will, as necessary. Now that he had died, his wife had finally come in to update her will again. Today had been scheduled for her to come in and sign the papers. It was to have been a quick and boring meeting, one that Ned would normally have handed off to one of his paralegals, but now it was proving to be a bit more interesting, and he was glad he had felt a bit of charity in taking her appointment.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Bricker. I should probably leave, or-or sign the papers and just go. I've embarrassed myself enough for today, I think." Anya stood up and grabbed her purse, not really paying attention as the lawyer across from her did, as well, and rounded the desk to stop her from opening his office door.

"Mrs. MacTiernen. I think you should stay." His voice sounded a bit more guttural and Anya gasped, looking up at him. She was five feet four inches and the lawyer was at least a foot taller than her, she felt her body temperature raise just standing this close to him, and they weren't even touching. That warmth quickly pooled to her lonely pussy.

"Mr. Bricker." Anya said, confused as she watched him turn the lock on the inside of the door before turning to face her and putting his hands on her shoulders.

"I might be able to help you with your problem." He said quietly, watching her eyes widen in surprise this time and very slowly, he began to move her back towards the leather chair she'd been seated on a moment ago. Her body was opening to him, her color was a deeper shade and her breathing was faster, he could see her pulse beat in her neck and he felt the jerk of his cock against his slacks.

"I need to go. I shouldn't have said any of that to you. Please, let me go." Anya whispered in fear, the chocolate in the man's eyes seemed to shimmer and lighten as he looked down at her, his hands still firm on her shoulders as they made sure she retook her seat. She watched with wide eyes as he then released her and moved back around his desk and sat down. He felt less threatening then, and she stayed where she was, waiting as he settled against the back of his chair, his hands folded together in front of him.

"Anya, what was your sexual relationship like with your husband?" His question made her gasp, and her body stiffened, the muscles of her cunt jerked uncontrollably and Anya bit her lip and sat more upright in the chair, putting pressure on her rising desire.

"My-my relationship? Well, Luke and I enjoyed each other a great deal. Which is most definitely what made me say that, I am sorry, again." Anya said quietly, not able to quite make eye contact with the man across from her as he moved forward to rest his arms on his desk, the movement made the fabric pull tight on his suit jacket and she could see a hint of well defined muscles underneath.

"You miss getting fucked, Anya?" His dark question along with his raised eyebrows made Anya suck in a heavy breath and she found herself nodding.

"So if I were to rip your clothes off of you, and fuck you now, would you want to sit on top and and fuck down on me, or have me throw you down over this desk and have my way with you?" His question made her eyes widen and her mouth fell open in surprise. Her pussy seemed to sit up and take notice and was fairly humming between her legs. It had been way to long since she'd had a cock inside of her, Anya had to convince herself that was the reason she was reacting to him so quickly.

"Wh-what?"

He shook his head, "You heard me quite well, Anya. I want to know if you're more dominant or more submissive with sex. I need to know."

Anya looked down at her hands, they were shaking against her knees and she felt her pussy squeeze and cheer for the man who was talking extremely dirty to her, begging her to respond. Her mind was conjuring up all sorts of images, and all of them seemed unreal, this handsome, well off gentleman who she knew was married, hitting on her like this in his office. This couldn't be happening.

"I don't really like being on top, no." She found herself answering, which only made her pussy juices leak out onto her panties to let her know she'd done the right thing.

He smiled wider on the left side than the right, "Do you like being held down, or tied up?"

Anya frowned, "I've never had anyone do either of those."

"Well-."

"But I don't think I would mind it so much," Anya interrupted him, the purr in her pussy was making her a little more brazen, "as long as I wasn't humiliated."

"In what way? Would you be willing to be spanked, let's say?" He asked quieter now, he had a pen in his hand and was jotting something down that she couldn't see.

"I-I suppose so. I just wouldn't want to be humiliated, I can't really explain it. I think I'd like to be spanked, but not some of those other things people do."

"Like what?"

Anya bit her lip for a moment, "I don't want to be shocked, or cutting or piercing my skin in random places with needles, or do anything against the law."

"Anything else?"

"No watersports or fecal stuff, that's disgusting." She said very quietly, "and no pets, snakes and dogs and stuff like that."

"Sounds completely logical, though I have to say I'm surprised you know about watersports, most people say they just don't want to be pissed on." He chuckled as he continued writing.

"I work in a hospital, Mr. Bricker, you'd be surprised, even with the population that I serve, what stories I hear." Anya watched him nod.

"Toys?"

"Fine, but nothing that would mutilate me."

"Spanking and bondage is ok, you seem very submissive to me, Anya, would I be right to assume that you like to be controlled sexually? To have your lover force your orgasm from you? Would you do what a master tells you?" His words made her shiver and the fluttering that started in her throat traveled down to her stomach and deeper into her pussy, which was now practically on fire with desire.

"I've never had anything really, except for normal sex." Anya told him as he wrote something more on his paper.

"But you'd be open to it?"

"If I had a way to say no if I wasn't enjoying it, or I was scared." Anya found herself nodding.

"I can smell your arousal, Anya, but I won't be fucking you right now." His words made her jerk her eyes back to his, he could smell her? Her pussy wept with disappointment.

"Y-you won't?" Of course he wouldn't, their conversation was crazy.

"No. Not right now. But I will fuck you, soon. I would like to ask for your permission now to do so, however, Anya, to fuck you." Her lawyer asked her as he flipped through a rolodex and pulled out a card and paper clipped it to the paper he'd been writing notes on.

"You're married." Was her breathless reply, she knew she'd have probably let him fuck her right here if it wasn't for that fact.

Ned grinned, "Yes, I am. But the relationship I have with my wife is very open. She has lovers other than myself. We have different...proclivities...that we can't meet for one another. I need your word that I can fuck you, Anya, as long as I follow the rules you just laid out for me."

Anya thought about it for a moment. She was an overweight mother who was close to thirty. Her whole life was that of a parent and a doting wife, and now she was standing in this office and this man was telling her that he wanted to-that he was going to fuck her. And when he did, she knew it would be like no other time she'd ever been intimate with her husband. She shivered as he stared at her.

"Yes, I give you permission." She nodded and watched as he broke out into a smile and the room suddenly seemed to become cooler, which helped calm her gyrating, dripping pussy a little bit. But only a little, it would be happy to rejoin the party.

"Do not play with yourself before I come for you, Anya. Your pussy needs to wait for me." He said as she clutched her fingers tighter around her knees, yes, it was more than happy to heat back up and ache.

"Yes, Mr. Brinker. I won't."

"Tell me, Anya, you work as a nurse over at Children's right?" He sat back in his chair again and started flipping through the Rolodex on his table a second time.

Anya nodded, biting her lip as she tried to concentrate on calming the ache between her thighs. She was so turned on by the way he would look at her, the large muscled outline of his body, that her nipples had responded by hardening within her shirt, and she still felt flush, though the cooling air was slowly helping. Slowly.

"Would you be able to take some time off with short notice? There is a place I would like to send you, for a vacation of sorts. Somewhere that will be able to truly meet your needs."

Anya shrugged her shoulders, "I'm not sure. I haven't taken vacation this year. Maybe." She refused to ask him exactly what he meant by meeting her needs, he had basically promised to fuck her, so what more did he intend to do?

"There's a rather exclusive spa north of Toronto where I've sent a few men and women like yourself, those who have lost a lover and have particular requirements for a new one. You strike me as someone who could benefit from my assisting you in that matter. I am sure you'd be quite warmly welcomed." His dark tone made her shiver and she closed her eyes, his words practically dripping with innuendo, and she could already see his large body over hers, naked and strong, his cock deep inside her quivering wet pussy. When? When would he fuck her?

"Why would you do that? I barely know you." Anya asked softly, fucking her might be meeting some need of his, and would help her get through another few months alone, but sending her off somewhere, that seemed a little beyond anything she should expect from her lawyer.

"You said it yourself, you need to get properly fucked, and my dear," He moved his head closer to hers, and she got a whiff of his cologne, spicy, intoxicating, it made her pussy jump all over again, "You would get properly fucked there."

Anya felt her blush deepen again and bit her lower lip.

"Tell me that you're interested, and I'll make all the arrangements." It wasn't a question to her ear, it was more like a command, and Anya looked at his brown eyes and found herself unable to do anything but nod.

"I'll call my boss and see about getting a week off soon." She said breathlessly.

Ned smiled, rising from his desk and walking over to the door to open it. She got up, as well and followed him over, knowing he moved to stand closer to her on purpose, his body cupping hers in the doorway as he bent over slightly to move his mouth towards her ear.

"And our other, more immediate business, I will see to myself."

His hoarse words and deep rumbling voice was full of intention and she shivered and clutched more tightly to her purse. It wasn't until she was alone in the elevator a few minutes later that she realized that she had never signed the paperwork to update her will. Somehow, she knew that she couldn't walk back into the man's office without her legs shaking and going weak on her. She would just have to return another time.

Later that night, Anya walked out of her kitchen, done washing up from dinner, and looked into her living room, cluttered, as always with baby toys, her older children's backpacks, and her daughter, Penelope's ballet tutus seemed to constantly find their way halfway into the couch cushions. If she wasn't so tired, if she hadn't spent half her day in frustration from her morning appointment with Mr. Brinker, she might have had the energy to tidy the room tonight, but as it were, she had nothing left to give the day and figured that she could do it in the morning before the sitter arrived for Dina and she left for work. She had two more shifts this week, and then she had Friday night through both of the next weekends. She wouldn't be coming back to work until the following Monday.

She had been surprised to have so many days off given to her. Anya had called her boss and asked if she would be able to take a sudden week, and Dottie had put in a call to HR. An hour later, Anya had been given 9 shift free days. Ten minutes after she'd gotten off the phone, she'd gotten an email from Mr. Brinker saying that everything was arranged, and that she had a plane ticket reserved for her at the airport and she would be taking an early flight to Toronto Saturday morning. She hadn't even had time to call him to tell him that she'd gotten the week free, and the worry of how he had learned of her new schedule made her shiver with renewed curiosity. Her lawyer was not who she had thought him to be for the past six years.

Anya was about to walk from the living room to the staircase that led to her bedroom when her front doorbell rang. Frowning, her thoughts still on the mysterious behavior of Mr. Brinker, she opened the door and saw a young man in jeans and a t-shirt holding a box in front of her door. When he saw her, he smiled politely and offered her the box, which she took as he pulled a tablet out of his back pocket.

"Mrs. MacTiernen, can you sign here for the box, please?" He said, and waited while she scribbled her name with her finger on the touch screen.

"Thank you." Anya said nervously, already worried about what she would find within the box.

"You're welcome. Have a good night, ma'am." The young man nodded, putting the device away and walking back down the sidewalk towards his parked pick up truck.

Anya closed and locked her door before walking with the box into her dining room. Setting it on the table, she stared at it a moment. It was addressed to her from the law office of Mr. Ned Brinker. Wonderful, who knew what the man would send her today of all days. She knew it wouldn't be the unsigned documents. Her hands shook as she slowly reached for the tape holding it closed and slowly removed the strip before opening the flaps on the box.

There was a folded letter on the top. Lifting it, she read through what was written with Mr. Brinker's firm hand strokes.

Directions:

1. Do everything on this list in the order that they are listed.

2. Do not veer from the list.

3. Leave your downstairs doors locked.

4. Go upstairs and take a shower, clean your pussy, but do not touch it otherwise.

5. While in the shower, use the enema kit that is inside this box to clean out your ass. The enema stem is the only item you are allowed to put in your ass to stretch it. However, make sure it is clean for me.

6. Towel dry, leaving your hair wet.

7. Use the lotion in this box on your body, do not touch your pussy.

8. Brush your teeth, and hair, use the toilet.

9. Take the nipple and clit clamps out of the box. Place them appropriately on your nipples and directly on your clit. Do not do anything to further stimulate an orgasm. I will know.

10. Take the white envelope from the box with you to your bed with a glass of water.

11. Inside the white envelope are two pills. One white and the other is brown. The white pill is to keep you from getting pregnant tonight. I will know if you skip this step, and will correct the situation upon my arrival. The brown pill is a strong, but medium acting, sedative. Take the pills with the water.

12. Lay down in the center of the bed on your stomach. Do not touch your pussy.

You will fall asleep within 15 minutes and you will sleep for four hours. When you wake up, I will have done the following to you:

1) I will have stretched and fucked your asshole. It will be filled with my cum.

2) I will have spanked your ass until it is red and throbbing, I will not draw blood. You will however, remember me when you sit down for a few days.

3) I will have fingered and eaten your pussy and its juices.